One Hell of a Family [dead] (thanks you to everyone who played im sorry im a terrible dm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

"Sound like a deal?"

"Sorry, but I only work in solid numbers and physical objects, not promises of something after the job is done. I'm going to have to decline your offer, vamp." Thomas then used the shadows of many people to appear in the shadow of Helena outside, where he stayed hidden within the confines of the shadow she cast.

The three waiting at the plaza had to have some kind of cash on them, and he didn't deal in beatings and physical punishment, only information and drugs, they were his tools and his trade.

"I won'd need a lift, I've got my own way to get around. In fact if anyone else needs it I've got a side car going?"

"Of course I would, I'd imagine it'll be fun"
"Yeah it sure sounds like fun."

"How beautiful. Nights like this, make me want to have a bite to drink. Yes, I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening"
Theon face turns from red to a bit white.
I hope she doesn't bite me

"So Seras you need a lift? My car is right around the corner."
Theon offers with a smile and his red blush seems to have come back.
I could also shape shift...But what about my clothes? maybe go to one of my stashes to pick some up..

"So Seras you need a lift? My car is right around the corner." Theon had asked, a little more colour had come back to his cheeks.

"That would be nice. Thank you Theon. Say, how about once we're all done at the plaza, we head over back to my place. My parents are away for the weekend, so really, its just me and my pet husky Fenrir with me." Seras responded to Theon first, then offered something to the group as a whole.

Richard looked over to Terra "So is that ride still in the air? I don't think I've ever FLOWN to that plaza before." Richard tapped his chin, as if trying to remember Besides that, i need to get myself away from the high concentration of human-eaters in the prom. Succubi and Incubi aren't so bad for me, but full blood vampires get to me, and my situation gets much trickier. Humans, I love you, but try not to smell so good in the future, yeah? I hope the incubi isn't more eager to read minds. Damn. This was soft, I'm better than that. If you are hearing this, I ask two things. Don't eat me. Don't tell people.

"So is that ride still in the air? I don't think I've ever FLOWN to that plaza before." Richard asked.

Terra smiled and responded back in the affirmative. "Yup. No offense to the vehicles, but I prefer flying - much more fun on clear nights like this." she said indicating up. Swooping down, she grabbed the yet-unidentified monster and lifted him into the sky, then headed off at a reasonable pace toward the plaza. She estimated they would arrive a good ten minutes before the others; plenty of time to take in the sights. As she flew, the thoughts of her passenger reached her

"Besides that, i need to get myself away from the high concentration of human-eaters in the prom. Succubi and Incubi aren't so bad for me, but full blood vampires get to me, and my situation gets much trickier. Humans, I love you, but try not to smell so good in the future, yeah? I hope the incubi isn't more eager to read minds. Damn. This was soft, I'm better than that. If you are hearing this, I ask two things. Don't eat me. Don't tell people."

"I'm hardly eager to read minds thank you, you just gave permission." she added, a little sharply. "And Incubi don't care to read the thoughts of other men much, you aren't their prey... usually anyway." As they grew closer she made one last comment. "I promise not to tell anyone." Terra smirked as she let the implications sink in, then laughed enjoying the bolt of fear - she really was a bit of a prankster, almost as much of one as an Imp.

"Fine, Fine. I won't eat you either, but you owe me. I bet that soul of yours tastes delicious." sge added as she reached the half way point.

"I'm hardly eager to read minds thank you, you just gave permission." Richard rubbed the back of his head "I didn't mean eager in regards to you, if I thought you were that kind of person, I wouldn't speak to you. I just happen to know he read the entire promroom's thoughts to figure out what got to you. I was hoping he hadn't found a reason with me. Come, now, you know I think more of you than that. Beyond that, my soul is dangerous to demons, my blood is very delicious to vampires though, I was nearly eaten by a small coven up in Europe once. Luckily, I spoke their language, and was able to convince them that it wasn't worth me burning a few of them. Sorry if you took my thoughts wrong, you still have permission, but it's only natural for me to worry."

"I promise not to tell anyone." "I'd certainly hope you like me enough not to have me killed, or all my attempts to make a friendship have been sadly mistaken."

"Fine, Fine. I won't eat you either, but you owe me. I bet that soul of yours tastes delicious." "And fatally dangerous to your kind. I saw an incubi try on my sister when we were young, after he knocked me aside like a bug he started trying to feed, took in just a little and started ripping himself apart, the demonic soul and human soul mixing gives us power plus unbreakable spite. But... there is something I can ask I will owe you for. If you like me and mine being alive, don't breathe a word about me. I'll tell you about me and my kind, but you can't say a word about it, higher up in the food chain, some people think we should be treated worse than the humans."

"Pft, asshole." Mentriri left the prom and stormed off in his car. He quickly texted to Drake for the gang to meet him near the plaza. He would keep an eye on Karatori and when he was separate from the group, they would jump him. Within no time, he and his group had met up. Cecil, the Kuchisake-onna was a pale girl with stark black hair, kind of frizzy and red eyes. She was beautiful outside, but he already had seen her party trick and was less than interested in a relationship or anything beyond friends really. Her attire included a kimono and a sash for her sword. Drake was also there, as well as Vash the necromancer, sporting a leather tunic, skulls on his belt and white hair, spiked similarly to Mentriri. Though he was human, his deal with a demon kept him from slave status and he had over time earned Mentriri's respect. Bordo was a Golem, shiny steel but had personality of a rock.

"Listen guys, the plan is we jump that Karatori asshole when he separates from his group. Cecil, you generally know things about these kinds of people, what do we know about Tengus...Tengi? Whatever you would use for the plural."

Cecil spoke slowly and a bit menacingly in a dull monotone. "Tengu are creatures famous for their flight ability. If we are unlucky, he might have an invisibility ring, though from what I have heard he has shown no indication of it."

Drake interrupted "Hey man, what about his friends-"

"I said we were waiting Drake." Mentriri interrupting back. "Now everyone in position."

The group moved behind the bushes. All of them playing poker except Drake who was listening in at the back.

"Also, be sure to keep an eye out for the shadow douche. I owe him a hit."

"...I just happen to know he read the entire promroom's thoughts to figure out what got to you. ..." at this Terra was a bit confused. Was there another incubi. the only person she knew who read minds was... Eric!. "Eric's not an incubus, he's a Tengu I think. We both read minds, but that's where the similarities end. His powers are more versitile - I can't speak through the link or make impromptu psychic blasts like a Tengu can, I can just read minds and disrupt other mind readers. Mind you, I can go much deeper into the mind then a Tengu, not that I try." she said, clarifying the conversation.

"But... there is something I can ask I will owe you for. If you like me and mine being alive, don't breathe a word about me. I'll tell you about me and my kind, but you can't say a word about it, higher up in the food chain, some people think we should be treated worse than the humans." Terra was a bit shocked at the turn of conversation, but went with it. "Well, I'm not particularly fond of the "food chain" - I like the humans, they make better books then most... blame the empathy I suppose. Anyway, I'm all ears, unless you would rather think it. be warned though, I may need to go a bit further into your mind if we do it that way - longer connection and all." she said as she moved closer to the plaza.

"Well, I'm not particularly fond of the "food chain" - I like the humans, they make better books then most... blame the empathy I suppose. Anyway, I'm all ears, unless you would rather think it. be warned though, I may need to go a bit further into your mind if we do it that way - longer connection and all." "That's fine. I've got nothing to hide personally. Like I said, I'm not very remarkable. I've got a sister in Italy, whom I value greatly, my father is dead, and I had an unborn brother, my mother is still comatose. I'm part Human. I think that covers all the really big stuff, back to levity and jokes, eh? I'll think it when I've gathered my thoughts. And again, sorry for my suspicion, but it appears the succubus poet is wiser than she is pretty. Maybe, still haven't decided." Richard was back to the easy flirting they had before, his eyes were back to their strange glow, and he had his grin back.

Dammit

The one the vamp was after had already left with the other one with wings. Whatever her name had been, they weren't taking conventional traveling methods. Good thing he had his shadow stuff or they'd be screwed. He stepped out of Helena's shadow and righted himself.

"Well, good news, bad news time. Good news is, you can help your friends, bad news is, you might be too late if you don't move fast. Some vamp wants one of you dead I think, and is waiting with some friends of his at the plaza. Probably want to get there as fast as you can."

He traversed the shadows and networked his way to the plaza within a few minutes time and went up the side of the building to the roof to watch and stayed in the shadows, where he was invisible. The flyers were there soon enough and landed close enough to him to arrive quickly.

"...And again, sorry for my suspicion, but it appears the succubus poet is wiser than she is pretty. Maybe, still haven't decided." Richard said, already back to being the usual flirt. "There may be hope for you yet. Just take your time any you will be a real ladies man. "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." - Emerson I think. I personally hope you decide on pretty - I can grow wiser, but beauty only deteriorates with time." she said, enjoying the chance to fill her speech with her archive of poetry.

As the conversation seemed to becoming thick however, she decided to pause for a moment and land on a nearby building, still some distance from the plaza. "Alright, now that I'm not flying, I'm going to forge the link." Feeling particularly flirty, she walked up to Richard, as closely as she could, and placed a hand on his face. It wasn't required in the slightest to make the connection, but it was far more fun to do it that way - what kind of demon temptress would she be if she didn't at least try to make the men red faced.

"Alright, now that I'm not flying, I'm going to forge the link." Richard blinked at the woman's closeness. He quickly realized she was probably trying to get him to blush. Oh no, no, no. He's been to France, where the French themselves tried him, he wasn't going to be upstaged just because she knew the trade better. Fighting down a blush he closed his eyes and willed information from his memory. Memories of a Human with glowing eyes and a female demon of some sort watching over two small children proudly, the woman was pregnant. Then that faded, to a memory of Richard and a girl in his arms over the man, his eyes going out and last gasps escaping, said something which for some reason she couldn't hear, then an image of Richard and the girl, now easily identifiable as Richard's sister by resemblance arriving on the doors of some people who's eyes glowed the same way, with the same property that made their eyes almost impossible to look into, but much stronger. Images flashed of Richard and his sister lying together in bed, comparing notes and laughing to jokes with eachother, they were older now and he had a bag over his shoulder. Terra noticed that even without seeing the notes, they seemed to flow to her. Apparently Richard was simply giving her the knowledge, using the memories as grounding so that he could speed up the process.

She would now know how to briefly counteract the effect of his eyes, what he was, what the Cabals were, and a few basic principles of why study was important, as well as a few very basic theories that explained exactly how Wizards survived, how they were born, and about their societal development, had she chosen to accept the information.

Richard opened his eyes, stopping the flow of memories. He had a very slight blush from the rather... ah... interesting position she was treating him to, but it was hardly visible in the dark. His body had mostly acclimated during the memory stream.

He didn't dare think about it, though. "Enjoy the show?" Richard smirked to her, and decided to counterattack and try to make her blush, wrapping his left arm around her midriff with the most dashing smile he could manage, purposely letting his eyes produce a sharper light to try and maximize the effect. If he couldn't match her in skill, he'd cheat with looks.

"Enjoy the show?" he said when the visions were complete. To be honest, the information was a little overwhelming and she was still absorbing it when she felt his arm around her, while making a valiant effort at a dashing smile, his eyes much sharper and brighter. " What was it Shakespeare said?..."The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, doth glance from heaven to Earth, from Earth to heaven"; seems appropriate, no?" she said gazing into the shinning, magical eyes.

Of course she couldn't just let him win the impromptu contest of "skills" now could she; Terra would never here the end of it. With a smirk, she moved closer to Richards ear, intent on whispering something even the french would find the urge to blush at irresistible. As she reached his ear however, she felt it. Annoyance, anger, and most of all a desire to harm anyone in his way. A quick glance around confirmed the presence of a number of monsters on the ground below; most playing poker, one the vampire from the dance, and another vampire acting as a scout. He happened to be looking in just the right direction to spot the pair of them on the roof, thus making their lives difficult. Acting on instinct, she pulled Richard back from the edge of the roof they were on, causing the pair to collapse atop each other. "Looks like you were right about that vampire - he really does give off a bad vibe" she said, pointing toward the edge of the building. "I don't think they like us very much."

Fearful for her continued existence, she pushed her mind out, lightly touching those below so as to better protect herself and the Wizard currently wrapped in her arms.

"You know Nick back in our day if you wanted to take over family and all he owned you took him into some form of eatery,your office, or you met him in the streets and discussed the terms of the merge in front of them like a man." spoke an older gentlemen. The man was tall with long grey hair pulled into a ponytail. He took a drink from his glass and continued 'But then if they didn't like then you went to war,' he said taking another drink before sighing 'But now a days these kids have no respect for the old ways of doing things anymore now if they want the family gone they take their legs out from under them by attacking their money then destroying them piece by piece with some horror from beyond then they discuss the terms of the other families surrender over the f***ing phone." Light filled the small office from a large window overlooking the city. There were two chairs in the office and the one referred to as "Nick" was sitting in one of them. His face was obscured by shadow but his hands were deathly pale with long black fingernails. He spoke "Yeah but for us old dinosaurs who ran this town 5000 years ago its nothing but an old fairy tale to keep the gorillas in line." He took a drag on his cigar the cherry lighting up his face only so slightly showing his long black lips and pale skin. The gentleman with grey hair spoke again "So hows that boy of yours what is he now 19-" he was cut off as Nick spoke "20 but I don't think he has the drive to this kind of thing he may have demon blood in him but damn it all to hell its nothing but a f***ing waste." The older gentlemen slightly looked over "Eh thats all you got then, then that's all you got I mean you know the rules only he can become Don." Nick exhaled smoke filling the room "Yeah well he can't do any worse then his old man well Louie it's been fun reminiscing about the old days." Louie turned full exposing his decaying face "Yeah it has been I'll see you on the other side Nick." And with that the office was engulfed in purple flames as the building exploded in a enormous fireball. The scene ended as young man living in an attic woke with cold sweat running down his face.

Dwight looked around his small attic room as beads of sweat ran down his face. "Who were those people and why did the one in the chair seem so.....familiar" His thought were interrupted by his sister Lizzy knocking on his door. he opened it to see them familiar sight of his sister standing on the ceiling in front of him. "Hey come we got to go its graduation today remember?" she said to him flashing her fangs at him. Dwight responded with "Yeah I'll be down in a second." Dwight then got ready for school he quickly took a shower and got dressed his suit. It was black with a white under shirt and a red tie and with the Luvence family crest sewn on the front pocket. As climbed down from the attic where his sister was waiting on him impatiently. "Come on hurry up I want to be there early so maybe you finally as out Helga." she laughed. Dwight turned red embarrassed "N-n-n-no I won't what are you even talking about. He quickly ran to to limo not interested in listening to his sisters taunts. She flitted behind him into the car laughing all the time. They soon arrived at school where everyone was gathered around talking and laughing before the graduation ceremony started.

Richard was near Terra, talking to her jovially "-And so, I looked the really big thug right in the eyes and just had mine glow irreverently, you know, in the way you liked so much on that roof," Richard grinned at the memory" and then he just seemingly cowered away, a big tough ogre just unable to meet a kid's eye, I tell you, his gang ran worse than obese slugs! I just walked swiftly after them until they all just sprinted into the same lamppost. The Brits make those things HARD. That thing was made of damn steel, then, they all got up and tried to push some of the palace guards out of the way, who weren't have any of it. I didn't even have to do anything, one of the guards was an earth elemental, just made a hole right below them all and let them all fall thirty feet on top of eachother. My sister caught the whole thing on tape, we showed it in Times Square on all the screens while the kid and his gang were talking to their father about being promoted, and to this day, that damn pedophile has never bothered my sister again, he's too busy cleaning toilets in his family's home."

Earlier

Helena stood in her apartment. Cerberus was still sleeping on the bed; she was back to being a wolf now it was a shame she only got to be human once a month, Helena wasn't going to bother waking her.

There was a third person in the apartment a man with a revolver pointed right at Helena, with one shot he could blow her brains out all he needed to do was to move her finger less than an inch and Helena would be splattered against the walls.
Helena of course knew he was there, she been awake long before he'd come. She'd got enough information from her moles to know about this assignation attempt long in advance. It wasn't even the only one planned for today she was expecting more assassins in about 15 minutes.
Luckily for her they had no idea about what to expect, they probably didn't even know she was female.
Helena was getting ready she could hardly be expected to face the day not looking her best just because there was one of the best assassins her competitors could afford in her room. After all he couldn't move. He'd been standing there for about an hour now completely paralysed. He was lucky his heart hadn't stopped. Course it was his fault from taking off her mask.

Finally Helena was ready, she moved back to her bed where Cerberus was asleep.
"Here girl, wake up."
Cerberus got up yawning slightly. She was a massive dog or maybe wolf was a better word for it.

"It's time to go to school and anyway was expecting guests."
They left via the back just as the black car pulled up outside and the other assassins emerged to kill who they'd think was her.
The trip to the school shouldn't take long; it was a warm day so she'd move quickly.

Now
She made it, now just to try and get Cerberus in.

Theon arived at the school looking around to see if he recognized someone. nope don't know them.
Checking his watch. Only 6 more minutes to my meeting with Seras better hurry.
Theon went inside as fast as he could heading for the spot they would meet each other.

I wonder if she is there already? Well who cares she will have to show up eventually right?
Theon arrived at the spot to see Seras was there already.
"Hey Seras great to see you again." even though we spoke yesterday too. Theon said with a big smile and his normal heathy blush.
"So are you ready for graduation?"

Terra was only partially listening to Richard as he spoke of British gangs, obese slugs, and pedophiles. It wasn't that she was uninterested; England was one of places she intended to visit this summer, but she was busy trying to watch the crowd. Somewhere in it were her brother, back from California for her graduation, and her sister. She had to leave early for the graduation and she had not had a chance to make sure they had arrived and found good seats. Of course, they both weren't answering their phones, making the challenge of finding them that much harder. She considered reaching out with her mind, but she was unwilling to do that in a crowd this big unless it was absolutely necessary. The last time that happened people had tried to kill her and she really didn't want to re-experience it.

"...never bothered my sister again, he's too busy cleaning toilets in his family's home." Richard said as he finished his story. He probably expected an "ooh" or "ahh" at this point, maybe a laugh, but her distraction prevented the occurrence. Somewhat sheepishly, Terra turned to the Wizard and made her apology's. "... Sorry, Richard. I was distracted. I can't seem to find my family and its driving me crazy." she offered. It was a lame excuse, but at least it was true. what more, it was one he would accept. They had grown close over the last 2 months, close enough to let the occasional lapse in attention slid.

"You can tell me again on the way to England." she said with a smile. They had been planning the little excursion for a while now, and she couldn't wait to finally see what the old world had to offer. She already had a list of places she wanted to go a mile long, and that was only for London; wait until they reached Paris. "I'll be sure to give you my full, undivided attention." she finished, her tone only mildly flirty, before retuning to the arduous task of finding siblings in crowds.

Seras had been hanging around with some friends of hers from the duelling club, mainly discussing strategies, but also, what they planned to do next. A few were going to be forming a independent training school, specialising in various types of swordplay. They had asked Seras if she would be interested in becoming a part of it.

"Whilst that does sound nice, I'd prefer to do some travelling, and perhaps perfect my art technique before I decide to do anything. Consider me perhaps joining in the future." It was then that a very familiar voice called out to her.

"Hey Seras great to see you again." The voice had said. Seras turned round, and saw it was Theon. "Excuse me please." Seras asked, before rushing over to hug Theon.

"Oh Theon, its great to see you too."

"So are you ready for graduation?" He then asked.

"Of course I am. I mean, it certainly has been a interesting two months since prom."

"Oh Theon, its great to see you too."
Theon was hugged by Seras. He hugged her back. Ever since prom they had been spending allot of time together.
Theon has changed his height permanently too suit these kind of situations better.

"Of course I am. I mean, it certainly has been a interesting two months since prom."
"It certainly has been interesting to say the least."
Theon smiled at her with the same smile he had been wearing every time they spend time together for the last 2 months.

"So what are you going to do after graduation?"
Theon asked while waiting for her to release the hug..or not.

"... Sorry, Richard. I was distracted. I can't seem to find my family and its driving me crazy." Richard waved his hand in the air "It's fine, know anything that might help me identify them in the crowd?" Richard scanned the arrivals and as much of the crowd as he could see, trying to find them based on the vague descriptions he'd gotten from the past two months

"I'll be sure to give you my full, undivided attention." Richard chuckled "Careful now, you already win the flirt war, don't make me blush on stage and I'll give you a surprise in Europe." Richard smirked in a familiar secretive way, she'd gotten used to him occasionally speaking in riddles and metaphor.

"So what are you going to do after graduation?" Theon asked, his face bright shade of red. Seras slightly released her hug, but still held him in close.

"I might do a little travelling. Return home to England for a while, going around seeing the sights of my homeland; and maybe continuing on around the world, it all depends really. I also plan on expanding my artistic talent. The art teacher Mrs. Grayson said that I had a good eye, but I just need more experience and practice. You know Theon, your welcome to accompany me if you wish." Seras responded with, briefly lost in thought, before whispering the last part in his ear. She then finished off with a quick kiss on the cheek, and a sly wink.

"So, any of your family coming to see you here today?" She then asked, quickly changing the subject.

Mentriri arrived inside the school. Out of his gang, only Vash and Drake were graduating aside for himself. Cecil was a Junior and Bordo a Sophomore, though they promised they would be present, Mentriri doubted it. "Guess the gang is breaking up now huh?" Inquired Drake. Vash spoke up "It seems to be so. Where do you guys plan to go?" Mentriri announced his plan to make it big in whatever he could find. Drake said he was going to do whatever and Vash had obligations with the demon who gave him his powers.

"Hey Ment, did you hear? That bird kid is finally getting out of the hospital for graduation!" Drake honestly felt bad about the ambush. The warning had gotten through but they were able to stalk him before Vash used one of his curses to disable him. Made it easier.

Mentriri noticed his folks along with Cecil and Bordo arriving via car. A small smirk appeared in the corner of his face.

Seras held on to Theon but gave him a little more space.
Seras then told him about her plans after graduation. She then moved her head closer to Theon whispering in his ear.
You know Theon, your welcome to accompany me if you wish.
She kissed his cheek and gave him a wink. Theon face turned really red.

"So, any of your family coming to see you here today?"
"No sadly not. My father is on one of his hunting trips again...It however took longer then he initially thought so he won't be here."
Theon looked a bit sadden but then his face turned back to a smile.

"You know I was planning on traveling the world when I was done with this school.
So I would love to accompany you Seras."
Theon said with his usual smile.

"So who of your family is coming to see you here?"

"It's fine, know anything that might help me identify them in the crowd?" Richard said, joining her on her quest to find her lost family. "Well, my brother... well, he's become a bit actor in Hollywood. He's an incubus so look for a man with wings and dressed... well like an Incubus from Hollywood. If you saw Daybreak: Fixing Dusk he was the guy in the beginning that got beat up by the male lead. Though, if you saw the movie, I would have to question your good taste." Terra said, smiling as she remembered the scene. She loved her brother, but she would never let him live it down - being a bit character that got beaten up in a bad, if popular, movie.

"As for my sister, well you met her the one time at the cafe right? She was the short shy one in the back with the dark hair. I could have sworn I introduced you..." she said trailing off. she continued to scan the crowds searching for the two, with Richards aid. "Where are they?" she thought to herself, hoping to catch them before she had to go inside.

That's when she saw them - not her siblings, but her parents, here to keep up appearances, their faces turned up in a smug smile of contempt. Now she was getting worried. If her parents had arrived already, then her brother and sister had to be in trouble. She was about to spread her wings to go find them, when the pair arrived, a few steps behind their parents. Even from across the room, Terra could make out the looks of sorrow on their faces: they clearly didn't expect their parents to grace the school with their presence. They were all dressed formally, with their mother in a skirt far to short for someone her age, her father in a business suit just tight enough to his muscles to be attractive while not enough to risk the wrath of his wife. Trey, her brother, was dressed in a his traditional Italian suit, unbuttoned, attracting the attention of everyone in the room with two X chromosomes.Her sister, Teresa, was dressed in a long dress, hiding her figure beneath it. Her face attracted enough attention however, causing her to hide a little behind her brother.

Now that she knew where they were, she reached out with her mind, touching her Trey's mind with her own. the first thing she heard was "sorry, we couldn't stop them. They insisted on celebrating the day you left." his mental tone was filled with remorse. With a sigh, she thought her response. "Don't worry about it. I'm celebrating it too. Just try to keep them from doing anything to... distracting." she thought, hoping against hope they didn't try to "enjoy" the day too much. "Tell Teresa she looks nice." she said, before cutting the link.

Terra turned back to Richard, who appeared to be still searching "Found them." she said, happy to be done with the task. "Now, lets get inside before it gets too packed. Maybe we'll find Seras and Theon around here somewhere." As she moved through the crowd, she spotted a few of the other people she knew - Helena trying to sneak a dog into the ceremony, some of the track team members, and the vampire bastard from before; she gave him a wide birth.

Turning to Richard, she grinned and said. "I look forward to the surprise. Maybe I should set up one of my own." she said. Richard paled, remembering the last surprise he had received felt like it had cut years from his life; that's the downside of knowing a prankster Succubus.

Helena had managed to sneak in. Well technically she'd just sold something to the people on the door so they didn't notice Cerberus.
She wasn't graduating today she was a year too young for one thing but even more importantly she was convinced she'd been able to make the administrators forget she existed.
She was in the main section with the others. A few people gave her dog odd looks but aside from that everything looked fine.
Now just to find someone she knew.

Thomas arrived at the building as early as he could, he didn't want to risk being blind and going through the doors, so he'd gotten in the night before and had slept there. Business had picked up, of the few dozen samples he'd given out at prom, about half of them had shown up for more, and he now had half the underclassmen hooked on his stuff. Three years of bliss, until he would have to show up at a school event again. Probably prom, that was where everyone gathered after all.

He began hearing voices outside of the storage room he'd slept in. He didn't need much, just a place with shadows, after all. He say a few strange looks when the door opened and nothing came out, but that was just because he'd used the shadows on the floor to appear on the other side of the room, where he could look as if he was just getting there.

Dammit it's bright, why can't they have it at night? It'd make it alot simpler

He looked around and found that he was, in fact, standing just behind what's her name from prom, Terras he thought. Looked like she had some kind of family gathering and her boyfriend, he supposed. Guy didn't look high on anything, but you could never tell. He jumped into her shadow as he walked by, it was darker and more comfortable. He'd come out when the ceremony started. He was graduating in one of the top twenty positions he knew, but didn't really care beyond that, he had his business, and morons would keep him employed far longer than smart,college-trained, asses.

"So who of your family is coming to see you here?" Theon had asked, his face had turned a most excellent shade of blood red after being kissed. Seras found this to be a little funny, and giggled afterwards.

"Well, my mother Nicole, my father Dominic, and of course, my little sister Katarina; or should I say Katie. You remember her don't you? You met her one time in the park if I recall. She had long, slightly dark blue hair, was walking our dog, or should I say husky Fenrir. Heard her powers were developing rather well a few days ago. Think of her like a younger version of me, after all, we both share mother's beauty." Seras remarked, as she broke away from Theon to look for her family. She could soon see them getting out of the car.

"In fact, here they are now. Hey, over here." Seras called out, waving a hand in response. She soon got a reply, mentally that is; it was from Katie.

Don't worry big sis, we weren't going to miss your graduation day. Say, is that Mr. Theon with you, he's nice.

Hands off little one, he's taken.

Ohhhh, I like him, he's funny.

Don't worry little sis, you'll find someone soon enough. I mean I did. Just tell mother and father where I am.

Okay then. See you soon.

As they moved towards Seras and Theon, her father could be seen wearing a respectable black suit with a dark red shirt and dark grey tie, the Rouge family emblem was on it. His long white hair sat on his shoulders. Along side him, their arms linked, was her mother. She wore her lilac hair in a single ponytail, and wore a white dress. Katie on the other hand, her slightly dark blue hair, she had worn in a short, roughly shoulder length style, and she wore an elegant purple outfit.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked