One Hell of a Family [dead] (thanks you to everyone who played im sorry im a terrible dm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

"Now, lets get inside before it gets too packed. Maybe we'll find Seras and Theon around here somewhere." Richard glanced over as he followed his friend in I can't read minds. Nor can I read the future-yet-, but why do I get the feeling you're not happy to see the two adults who I presume are your parents? Richard pointed over to Theon and Seras "Hey, look, found two of the people you know."

"I look forward to the surprise. Maybe I should set up one of my own." After Richard gulped his throat back down, he looked at her amused Pranks beget pranks, and you know how my powers lend themselves to such things. Terra glanced at him suspiciously. He hadn't been good at pranks just a month ago, but he was a fast study. His enchantments made it hard to combat his plans. But, if you really must kill me, I wouldn't mind being killed by blood overflow. You certainly seem to enjoy making sure my heart functions properly, I say, should I be told something? Richard grinned to her. Over the past two months, they had kept up their flirting, if only for fun. Although, to the poor boy's credit, he hadn't tried anything on her that he didn't know she was okay with. It appeared, that as she had suspected at prom, he was not in fact a rapist.

Go figure.

"You remember her don't you? You met her one time in the park if I recall.'
"Yeah right I remember her. It is easy to see that you 2 are related."

"In fact, here they are now. Hey, over here."
"Great."
Theon looked at them with his smile.
Her family huh? Well it will be fun to see them again. I should try and impress them.
Theon smile became more business like and he changed his pose standing more confident.
Too bad my father couldn't make it thought.

"Your parents look happy for you."
Theon said looking at Seras with a smile but also a bit of jealousy.
Maybe I should add some more muscle? To make me look taller....maybe

"why do I get the feeling you're not happy to see the two adults who I presume are your parents?" Richard thought at her. Over the last few months, they had developed a system by which Richard could communicate to her with thoughts without reading every word he thought. It had taken some practice, and it still failed from time to time, but it mostly worked. Terra had even taught the wizard how to detect her presence, allowing her to answer simple yes and no questions non-verbally. It was very much still a work in progress, but it seemed to have some value.

The question was... a bit problematic. Terra had never much cared to talk about her relationship with her parents - it was one of those things she kept to herself because it tied in so closely to her "problem" as her parents would have said. It had taken half a year for her to tell Theon and nearly as long for Seras - the only people outside her family she had mentioned it to. Still, being honest with herself, she liked Richard, more then she had shown - he was smart, funny, kind, and best of all not a rapist - everything she could have wanted. Of course, their relationship was still a bit... undefined as of yet, complicating matters. They were dating, sort of, but in that "kind of a friend, kind of more" way. It was a frustrating pool of emotion, but at least she knew she wanted more, so she decided to answer his question, if only in part.

"My parents and I... we don't get along very well. I'm not a very good Succubus; I mean look at me - being with one boy for 2 whole months. My mother would have tried something by the end of prom night. I don't even want to know what they would think of the fact I can't eat your soul without dying in the most painful way imaginable." she said, explaining the source of her annoyance. She was sure Richard could pick up on the fact she had left out something - the fact she couldn't manipulate someone to save her life, the way her parents treated her, the scar down her side from a less-verbal and more-physical disagreement - but she didn't really care to say it in a crowd of people. "I'll... say more later" she promised, trying not to think about it too much - this was supposed to be a happy day.

Fortuitously, she was saved from explaining this when Richard pointed out their compatriots; Seras and Theon. The two made there way through the crowd to find the couple. "Pranks beget pranks, and you know how my powers lend themselves to such things." Richard thought as they closed in on their friends. Terra glanced at Richard, suspicion in her eyes. While she intended to conjure images of her last prank to scare him, she hadn't intended him to respond quite that way. What more, she already had her surprise planned out - and it wasn't a prank. She had saved up her money for the last few weeks, working extra hours to pay for it, and bought her partner a watch to celebrate graduation. she planned on giving it to him on the plane to England, but she had it with her in case a better opportunity showed itself.
"Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit. - Alexandre Dumas Pere" she responded, showing off her knowledge of books.

"But, if you really must kill me, I wouldn't mind being killed by blood overflow. You certainly seem to enjoy making sure my heart functions properly, I say, should I be told something?" Richard thought, adding a slight flirt to the conversation. "Funny thing, this guy I met at prom said I was pretty good at getting peoples heart beats up and their blood flowing." she said, smiling at said guy she met at prom. "As for things to tell you... I can think of a few words." she offered, smirking as they made there way closer.

She was about to call out to her friends when she spotted Trey making his way to the pair, his trademarked "on the prowl" grin on his face. "Not good!" she thought, rushing toward the pair with all the speed she could muster.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Seras, Congratulations! How's my little sisters best friend doing?" Trey said as he approached the pair of soon-to-be graduates - Seras and Theon. He smiled as he spoke, exuding the confidence and charisma only an Incubus could. Trey couldn't help but give the old incubus charm a go, to see how much his game had improved. He really only intended to flirt a bit with the girl - if he took it any further, he knew Terra would murder him, maybe snag a kiss to annoy his little sister and pay her back for her wonderful prank habit. As such, he turned on his full incubus powers, trying to twist the half-vampire's mind and body to his fairly tame will.

Of course, he wasn't aware that Seras was all but immune to his manipulation or that Theon was her boyfriend. He never knew what hit him.

"Hey Seras, Congratulations! How's my little sisters best friend doing?" Trey had asked, a devious and mischievous grin on his face. Seras could already sense his powers trying to fester their way into her mind, trying to bend it and her body and soul to his will. She could only but chuckle slightly at the prospect.

"Seras is quite alright Trey. Over joyed with the prospect of graduation. For someone who I have been a friend of for the past few years, you really are clueless about how my mind works." Seras remarked, subtly hinting towards her resistance to manipulation abilities. It was at that moment, that her family decided to join them.

"Seras, over here my darling." Dominic called out. Seras went over and gave him a hug.

"Father, it is great to see you, in fact, its great to see all of you here." She responded with.

"We wouldn't of missed our daughter's graduation ceremony for anything else." Nicole said in a rather joyful tone.

"Thank you mother, that definitely means a lot to me with you all being here. Even more so with all my friends."

"Hey Seras, Congratulations! How's my little sisters best friend doing?"
Theon looked at the new person who joined their conversation. Trey? As in the brother of Terra? An incubus.. this isn't good.
Theon gave him a foul look looking at Seras to see a response.

"For someone who I have been a friend of for the past few years, you really are clueless about how my mind works"
That son of a bitch! Theon eyes looked to be filled with anger while the rest of his face held up the smile.
It is that her parents are so close but otherwise.

Seras went over to her parents and Theon looked over at Trey.
He walked close to him then whispered. "That is your cue now leave us alone."
Theon's face had a dangerous looking expression on it. Then he also walked over to Seras parents.

Seras was talking with her mother so Theon went over to her father.
"Good day Dominic. May I be the first to congratulate you on your daughters graduation?"
Theon said with his smile back on his face.

"I'll... say more later" As she was looking away, Terra felt an arm on her shoulders, and his hand squeezed her shoulder opposite from him You don't have to say what you don't want to. I'm not about to make you tell me something. She could sense him opening up to her more than usual for a second. He was proving his honesty.

[spoiler=OOC] Left that open-ended for ya Hiei.[/spoilers]

"Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit. - Alexandre Dumas Pere" Richard smiled to her "So you DO love me, I'm touched." I love you tooooooo~ Richard was pretty sure she already knew about his actual feelings for her, what with his mind essentially being casual reading whenever she felt like it.

"As for things to tell you... I can think of a few words." Richard just smiled

"For someone who I have been a friend of for the past few years, you really are clueless about how my mind works" Seras said, her eyes showing the complete immunity to his tricks. "Damn, I forgot she was a half-vamp." he though, realizing he failed to overcome the first cardinal rule of manipulation: you can't manipulate a manipulator. period. Trey sighed a little in defeat, planning on heading over to try his luck on one of the track team members.

it was then he noticed the death glares Theon was throwing him. "What's this dude's problem? he thought, before i finally clicked. He must... what was that word?... Like, that was it. He must like her.. his hands in his pockets, he was about to lean down and whisper "way out of your league" onto the shape-shifters ear - a comment on both his chances at beating the fully awakened Incubus and his chances of shacking up with the half-vampire, when she heard the voice.

"Trey... mother is looking for you..." a monotone voice said behind him. Slowly turning, he came face to face with the worst form of horror he could imagine: Teresa, a death glare in her eyes. Terra he could handle, she was so easy to manipulate - powers not required - but Teresa was a mystery wrapped in an enigma with a side of vengeful when she wanted to be. It might be weeks, or months, or even years, but when she had decided on vengeance, her course was set and he was damned. Giving no ground, he broke the death glare, trying to act cool, before turning to Seras and uttering his good-byes. "I'll try to remember the wisdom Seras. For real though, Congratulations." he turned to the shape-shifter, trying desperately to act cool while mad as hell, offering "You too kid... Good luck" the last part genuine, though dripping with a tone of superiority.

With that, he wandered off, Teresa leading the way.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Terra hurried through the crowd, desperate to stop her brother before he did something stupid and ruined things for Theon and Seras. About half way there however, Teresa arrived, like a knight before the vile dragons of old, crushing her opponent with a flick of her tongue, saving middle earth from the forces of evil forever. she sighed in relief, and resumed her normal pace.

You don't have to say what you don't want to. I'm not about to make you tell me something. he said, trying to keep the succubus free of any guilt regarding her secret. "I... want you to know... to let you in... but when we're alone; not surrounded by people who might... overhear." she said, in bits and pieces as she chose her words with the greatest care. "You let me know about your... self, your secrets. I want you to know who I am as well, late as it may be." she said, before dropping the subject.

"So you DO love me, I'm touched." I love you tooooooo" he thought. "Goofball" she said. She couldn't help but enjoy the comment; even in jest, his use of the word "love" made her heart skip a beat and her face gain a reddish hue. She hid the reaction, looking in whatever direction he wasn't in until it faded.

Richard squeezed her again "It's never late unless somebody gets hurt. You do the opposite to hurting me, hell, without you I might not even have bothered coming here. Just picked up my diploma and skipped town." Richard's arm dropped.

"Goofball" Richard smirked "Ah, mais je suis VOTRE goofball par la revendication."
He was speaking french again, he enjoyed messing with her sometimes by thinking and speaking in different languages from Europe. She knew that it wasn't really cruelty, he had explained to her that he needs to do such things so that he doesn't forget the languages over time.

And she also knew that when she managed to translate what he said, she usually liked it.

"You sure have a complicated family, Terrace," Thomas said from her shadow,"Parents can barely hold back their love for you, a brother that hits on a friend of yours, and to top it all off, you sister brings him to tow like a cow to market."

Tom stepped out of her shadow and gathered the shadows around the place into himself, appearing as his normal tall, abnormally thin self.

"Of all the ones here, I'd of thought your shadow was going to be the quietest one here. Everyone has family that won't shut up."

"It's never late unless somebody gets hurt. You do the opposite to hurting me, hell, without you I might not even have bothered coming here. Just picked up my diploma and skipped town.". The words made Terra's breath catch. How do you respond to something like that? Were there words that could express the feelings they raised? Was there a quote in all the poetry and books she had read that answered this quandary? She knew the answers, and smiled at them. Turning, Terra broke the grip only to hold the wizard as close as she could, closer even then the night on the roof when they met. "Thank you, for all the days spent reading, for the disastrous cooking lessons, the flute playing... everything. I'm glad I'm such a boon to you and I want you to know that my every day is better when you're in it." she said, happy to be with him. She glanced at the clock - a good hour until the ceremony began. She was about to ask him to come with her somewhere she could fill him in when her shadow moved.

"You sure have a complicated family...Everyone has family that won't shut up." he said, still moving in the shadows. The comments rang true, as much as she hated it, but that had little effect on her. She had stowed all that away, right where it belonged, and no comments from some shadow drug dealer were going to make any change to it. She was however upset; upset at one simple thought that drove her to the edge of sanity.

"How long?" she said quietly, at the edge of monster hearing, her face the essence of calm. When he did not answer, for he had not heard the question, she asked again, this time louder, anger breaking through her facade. "How long?" she did not wait for an answer before saying it one more time, her wrath barely contained. "How long have you been listening!?!?" she asked, her voice barely below a shout. She was currently thinking of where she could find the nearest industrial strength spot light, her demonic anger overflowing at what the shadow may have overheard, her face red with anger.

Anger and embarrassment.

"How long?"

Thomas was unfazed by the anger, it was something he had to deal with on a monthly basis. He had total confidence in his abilities, she could only follow him so far, and he was able to go down the rabbit hole an infinite amount farther than most, if not all.

"I don't know, long enough? Does it really matter? It's not like anything I've heard is anything that hasn't been widely known the last few months. You two have been seen in every den,restaurant, and some alleyways the city has to offer. You think I don't know and have been in every shadow at one point or another?"

He adjusted the shadows around himself,"I've got people from all walks of life and all kinds of jobs. I know almost everything there is to know, and what I don't more often than not isn't worth knowing in the first place. Now, was there a point to your madness? Kinda bright in here isn't it?"

"Thank you, for all the days spent reading, for the disastrous cooking lessons, the flute playing... everything. I'm glad I'm such a boon to you and I want you to know that my every day is better when you're in it." Richard stood agape. Not entirely sure what to do, he just hugged her back

Then it happened. He watched and in seemingly an instant, he could practically FEEL the rage seething off of her. Maybe he could.

He could see that what was happening wasn't going to end well if this kept on. So he did the only thing he thought might calm her down, he reached out, and his hand grasped her shoulder supportively Don't do this, I'd have to stop you. I love you too much to watch you possibly throw away such a good day. Y'hear that? She could feel he was angry too. Furious. Possibly more than her, but he was also calculating, and seemingly a protective instinct towards her won out.

He opened up, and she could feel something she really had wanted to. He CARED. Cared even more than his fury to the damned dealer.

Richard stepped in front of her to him "Not the point. She was sharing something personal, didn't want you in on it. Just leave, I'll direct you to a good shadowy corner which I'll specialize for you myself..." Richard leaned in and whispered quiet enough so that nobody else could hear "Or... I could talk to the big fish in Europe about you talking trash about their product compared to yours. I really don't want to do that. Am I clear?"

"Am I clear?"

Thomas laughed, he really didn't care what the relationships between all the freaks were, and didn't see what the point of all of it was anyways.

He spoke back in a normal voice,"Go ahead and tell them, the distributors here know it, they know, anyone who knows of me knows that I have the better products,"He lowered his voice to a whisper and shrank down to Richard's level,He lowered his voice so low as to be almost unheard, even by the wizard,"How do you know she doesn't have plans for your soul already? That she is waiting for the right moment to strike? When you are at your most vulnerable, some of them love that, you know?"

He stepped back and returned to his regular form,"As for your bravado, it's cute, but ultimately pointless. I like to know who hasn't the slightest interest in my wares, and I know what you can and can't do. I know what evils lurk in the hearts and minds of man, Richard, and I implore you to let this lie, before it escalates. There is a reason I have stared down my rivals, no?"

He then switched to German, at least one class he'd taken was worth something,"Du bist ein Narr, Richard. Ich sorge mich nicht für deine Geheimnisse, gewinnen sie mir nichts, daher sie nichts bedeuten. Lebe dein glückliches, glückliches Leben, ich bin einfach hier als eine Formalität und als eine Gnade"

He then stepped into another shadow, and disappeared, at least until they'd walked around a bit and bored him. Then he made his way back to the couple and hid in Richard's shadow, maybe things would be quieter now that the greetings were over with. They had to be more interesting than the moron he'd been with earlier.

Richard turned to Terra with a look of mild irritation, which seemed to alleviate once he realized that at least for a few moments, the annoying creature would leave them in peace. He offered her a hug You okay?

A few moments later, he responded in German "Machen Sie mit mir, versteckte Mann freundlich, und Sie werden einige Geheimnisse Ich glaube, Sie werden in. Aber im Moment nicht interessiert haben."

Helena was not enjoying herself watching other people socialise.

Maybe people were too scared by Cerberus, or maybe they just avoided her because they had better things to do.

She looked behind herself; her recent partnership had taught her a thing or two.
"Check girl."

As instructed Cerberus sniffed Helena's shadow, someone was earning a treat.

"False alarm I guess.
Or someone's just gotten better at hiding."

Dominic was listening patiently to the conversations that were had around him. He almost didn't hear Theon ask him a question.

"Good day Dominic. May I be the first to congratulate you on your daughters graduation?" He had asked, a smile on his face. Dominic soon turned round to respond.

"Ah Theon, it certainly is a pleasure to see you again. And thank you for the congratulations. I hear things are going well between you and my dear Seras; it certainly seems that the prom had brought you too closer together, wouldn't you agree?" Dominic asked in response, a devious expression on his faced could be seen, his fangs were barely showing.

"You too kid... Good luck"
Theon still looked at the man with suspicion.
Love isn't about luck.

"Ah Theon, it certainly is a pleasure to see you again."
"The pleasure is all mine Dominic."
Theon said in an cheerful mood.

"I hear things are going well between you and my dear Seras; it certainly seems that the prom had brought you too closer together, wouldn't you agree?"
Dominic said with an devious looking smile and showing off his fangs.
"I agree with you prom has really brought us closer together."

Theon looks at Dominic fangs and adds.
"But you don't have a problem with that...right?"
Theon still looks in an good mood.
I have seen his fangs before a couple of times so they worry me less now. And he hasn't used them against me. So that is a good sign. Right?

"But you don't have a problem with that right?" Theon had asked, showing some concern about the nature of the relationship between him and Seras. Dominic smiled, his fangs more noticible, his golden eyes gave off a briefly shining gleam, he then placed a hand of Theon's right shoulder.

"Look Theon, I only want what is best for my daughter, and for her to feel safe. And over the time that you two have been together, you certainly proven what it takes to be that. If things went the right way, I would be proud to call you a son-in-law. However, a word of warning, if you were to break her heart, I may have to resort to more painful measures. I may be an old vampire, but I still have power behind these eyes. I have a good feeling though, that you two will go on to great things though, so hopefully the alternative will not come to pass." Dominic had stated, sounding both rather threatening and omninous. It was then that Seras entered the conversation.

"Father, are you threatning him again?"

"I wouldn't put it like that Seras my dear. I was only informing him of what would happen, if things became difficult between you two." Dominic replied hastily in response.

"From what I could hear Seras, he was being a little threatening." Nicole remarked out of nowhere, making her way through the crowd.

"Nicole, try to understand, I am only wanting what is best for our daughter."

"Father, Theon is that person. He has been a kind man to me; as well as being smart and funny. There are not many who can accomplish that." Seras remarked, defending Theon with compliments. She then held his hand, and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"See."

"I understand Seras. Theon, I apologise if I was making you feel nervous."

Theon was considering to back away when Dominic showed his fangs. But he knew that he had to stand his ground.
So he planted his heels into the ground and didn't back down. Staring Dominic into his eyes.

"If things went the right way, I would be proud to call you a son-in-law"
Theon looked at the Dominic. I thought he was going to threaten me but i guess not.

"If you were to break her heart, I may have to resort to more painful measures.
Theon looked a bit scared but once again didn't back down he kept staring Dominic into his eyes.
I guess the threaten part came a bit later.
"I would never hurt Seras no matter what happens."

"Father, are you threatning him again?"
Theon saw that Seras had entered the conversation.

"I wouldn't put it like that Seras my dear. I was only informing him of what would happen, if things became difficult between you two."
Theon's face betrayed that he was amused.
He is scared of his daughter as usual. It is funny to see him go from threatening to scared in a few seconds.

"From what I could hear Seras, he was being a little threatening."
Nicole remarked. Even his wife Nicole seemed to enjoy toying with him like this.

"Nicole, try to understand, I am only wanting what is best for our daughter."
Perhaps he should have threatened me when we were alone. But this is better for me.

"Father, Theon is that person. He has been a kind man to me; as well as being smart and funny. There are not many who can accomplish that."
Theon smiled at Seras he was flattered by all the compliments she defended him with. And his face became a bit red when she gently grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"I understand Seras. Theon, I apologise if I was making you feel nervous."
"You don't have to apologize I totally understand. You only threatened me to protect Seras. So I don't mind."
Theon said to Dominic. Then looking back at Seras who is still holding his hand. Giving her your typical I really like you look.

Terra heard Thomas's argument but she wasn't particularly annoyed by the implications he made. He said they had been spotted in restaurants, dens, and alleyways but this gave away his lack of information. true they were dating, but they hadn't set foot in an alleyway; for any reason. She knew where the false information came from as well - you aren't a Succubus in high school if you haven't received a "school bicycle" reputation; earned or otherwise. It meant Thomas was talking out his ass, at least in part. The annoying part was she had been about to speak of her family, information only a pair of others were privy to, and she was in no hurry to increase that number beyond Richard, the third.

Her annoyance died however at Richards thoughts "Don't do this, I'd have to stop you. I love you too much to watch you possibly throw away such a good day. Y'hear that?" it seemed impossible. Had he really said it? Did he mean it or was it something he knew would calm her down? Her mind went into overdrive, trying desperately to process the information. She remained dumbstruck for several seconds, only returning to reality in time for Thomas to comment in German. Richard responded in kind, the meaning of the words completely escaping her. At that point, Richard turned to her, offering am embrace - which she accepted without hesitation - and asked her "You okay?"

"I'm fine..." she said, somewhat distantly, her mind still going over the use of the word "love." After taking a deep breath, she resolved herself on what to do. They still had some time left before graduation; enough to hopefully solve the... situation. Reluctantly letting the hug fall, she took him by the hand, saying. "I think we need to talk.". She lead him away from the crowds, finding a nice quiet area - one of the art rooms if the painting supplies suggested correctly. Terra, still quiet as she thought about what exactly to say, opened the curtains and turned on every light - she didn't want a repeat of the shadow incident. It occurred to her that this was only happening because of Thomas's interference - a disturbing note for her; if this worked out she would owe him both an apology and a thank you.

She started slowly, trying to keep her mind calm, despite the wave of emotion behind her."So... what you said back there... about why you couldn't watch me "throw away such a good day"... did you mean that?" she asked, praying for a response somewhere in the neighborhood of "yes" Terra knew she could get the answer by just reading his mind - he had given her all but unfettered access to it some time ago - but she wanted to hear it in his voice, by his will, not by her powers.

"You don't have to apologize I totally understand. You only threatened me to protect Seras. So I don't mind." Theon remarked, understanding why Dominic had threatened him. He then gave Seras one of those lovey dovey 'I really like you' looks, which Seras always found charming about him.

"Why thank you for understanding Theon. I suppose the manner in which I spoke to you earlier, might have come across as threatening." Dominic responded with, giving a polite bow towards the couple afterwards, before heading off with Nicole to talk to some of the other parents. It was then that Katie decided to enter the fray, squeezing past her parents.

"Wow Seras, I've never seen you and mother make dad squirm like that before. How did you do it?" Katie asked, an inquisitive look on her face.

"Knowing when to put the right amount of pressure of someone usually helps, that and years of practice." Seras remarked with a slight chuckle afterwards, still holding onto Theon's hand. She then did a brief scan of the area, and noticed that Helena had arrived, and with her was a wolf.

"Didn't know we could bring pets, hey Helena, over here. Come join the party." Seras called out, briefly waving her other arm out to show where she was.

Being picked out of a crowd like this was a strange experience. Helena jumped slightly, but before she could do anything Cerberus was already over there and being a bit too friendly to the poor sap who had called her over.
"Sorry about that, she gets a little excited sometimes."
Maybe she knows what time it's coming up to.

"Why thank you for understanding Theon. I suppose the manner in which spoke to you earlier, might have come across as threatening.
Dominic said then bowing and leaving with his wife.
Finally some alone time.
Theon thought to himself looking at his...what was she of him? a friend? no far more then just a friend something else but what? He had strong feelings for her. Feelings like love but did she also have them for him? Only one way to find out. Luckily I have already set up something to find out. I will have an answer to my question before the day is over.

Katie came running toward Seras and Theon. Theon only noticed here when she was already really close.
He hadn't seen her while thinking about Seras.
"Wow Seras, I've never seen you and mother make dad squirm like that before. How did you do it?"
Seras responded with.
"Knowing when to put the right amount of pressure of someone usually helps, that and years of practice."
Theon smiles at Seras remark.

"Didn't know we could bring pets, hey Helena, over here. Come join the party."
Helena's pet ran over quick Helena following fast.
"Sorry about that, she gets a little excited sometimes."
"Hey Helena."
Theon says with a smile. Should I go on with this plan? It could destroy our relationship....But I have to know!
Theon looks determined then slips Seras a note.
With written on it classroom 405 15 minutes.
Theon began walking away preparing for his suprise.

"Sorry about that, she gets a little excited sometimes." Helena remarked, apologising for the sudden burst of energy that her pet showed.

"It's quite alright Helena, I must say, your wolf certainly is beautiful. What a charming name, Cerberus. If I'm correct in understanding, wasn't that the name of the three headed dog that guarded the entrance to the underworld in Greek mythology?" Seras asked, after noticing the name on the collar. After stroking the wolf's fur, which she seemed to enjoy, Seras stood up, only to receive a indiscriminate note in her hand. On it was a simple note:

Classroom 405: 15 Minutes.

'What the?...' Seras asked herself, and noticed that Theon was walking away.

'I wonder where Theon is off too? There shouldn't be any harm in finding out, might answer about this note.' She continued to ask herself. She soon turned to the others.

"Excuse me for a moment everyone, I have to deal with some private business. Shan't be too long." Seras said, briefly showing the note without revealing the details. She then moved past a few random people, and began tailing Theon, making sure that she wasn't followed, and that he didn't spot her. After Seras left, it was Katie's turn with the wolf.

"I must say miss, your wolf certainly is nice. It's okay, me and my big sister Seras have one similar, only he is a male, so we know how to handle one." Katie remarked, referring of course to the family pet husky Fenrir. She then sensed something unfamiliar about the female wolf, something human.

"Oh my, is she a werewolf?" Katie quietly asked Helena.

Theon walked into the building and began to head to room 405. He looks extremely stressed.
He sometimes looks behind him to make sure he isn't being followed. He however doesn't see Seras.

Theon arrived at the room looks inside and smiles.
"They came through after all. I knew I could count on them."
Theon look really happy.
He enters the room closing the door behind him.

A sign is on the door it says.
This area is off limits.

"No she's a reverse werewolf."
Wait.
"How did you know exactly?"
She was showing intelligence which made her worth paying attention to.
"Who are you anyway?"

Katarina/Katie Rogue

"How did you know exactly?" Helena had asked, intrigued by how Katie could figure out what Cerberus was.

"I seem to have an affinity for being able to sense what is lurking inside animal's soul. Have had it since I was a little girl. Whilst I could tell that your pet had mysterious power behind it, I was unsure of what it was exactly, until I looked in its eyes. You see, being a Vampire, well technically a Dhampir, we tend to be exceptional at manipulation. Don't worry though, I haven't harmed her in anyway." Katie said, sounding innocent about what she had done to figure out what Cerberus was.

"Who are you anyway?" Was the next question.

"My name is Katarina Rouge, but you can call me Katie, in fact most people do. My big sister is Seras, I think she mentioned a woman by your description. What is your name Miss?" She then asked politely with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seras Rogue

She had been following Theon for a short amount of time, sticking to the shadows to avoid getting spotted. It was then that he entered the room that was described on the note. She had noticed a sign that said 'This area is off limits.'. Wanting to find out what was inside, Seras quietly listened in.

"They came through after all. I knew I could count on them." Was all that Seras could hear. It was then that a pleasant fragrance came from underneath the door. Were they purple roses? Her curiosity holding no longer, Seras decided to enter the room. As she entered, Seras then closed the door again, this time, casting a spell on the lock, which caused shadowy thorns to appear on the door.

Theon entered the room with a smile on his face. The room looked normal at first except for a table with on it a bouquet of purple roses. But if you walked on the rest room was painted completely purple and the walls and the roof were covered in purple roses. When the school finds out they will kill me. But that risk is easily worth it. Thank you so much friends. I owe you big time. Theon had been preparing this for the last month with the help of his friends. They traveled far and wide to order purple roses but they had succeeded.

Theon walked to the back of the classroom switching into the most fancy suite he could afford to buy.Did I just hear something? Theon walked to the entrance to see if Seras had already arrived. grabbing a purple rose bouquet while walking towards the door. Don't be nervous she will say that she loves you too. "Is someone there?"

"Is someone there?" Theon asked, standing next to the door, thinking that Seras was on the other side. She could only but giggle.

"Of course someone is Theon." Seras remarked from the other side of the room, a devious smile on her face. She then took a moment to observe the room around her. All she could see, was endless wall covered in purple roses, her absolute favourite; their fragrance gently swaying throughout. Her face had blushed considerably, as she was overcome with joy.

"All this for me? I must say Theon, I am impressed with you have done. I love it."

"Of course someone is Theon."
His heart skipped a beat when he heard here voice.
Gathering all his courage he steps around the corner.

Then he saw her standing there seeing here standing in this room.
The purple of the room made her come out better more colorful she looked happy.
Looking into her beautiful eyes it hit him everything about her hit him in one giant wave of emotions.
The sunlight reflected by her beautiful hair. Her eyes which looked to see into his very soul.
It was like he saw here for the first time. And this is what you call love on first sight.
Theon smiled more happy then he had ever before stepping forward.

""All this for me? I must say Theon, I am impressed with you have done. I love it."
"Thank you but there is more."
Theon said with the happiest smile she had ever seen.

Offering her the bouquet he steps back.

Theon looked her waiting for a response. He looks really vulnerable. And really happy.

Seras listened to Theon's poem about her, sufficed to say she was touched, it struck the very heart of her soul, and it moved her to tears. Thinking back on it all, she wondered what it would of been like, if she had said yes the first time the couple met on that summer day, after she had just completed another session of training. At the end, he offered her a bouquet of purple roses, and all she could do was smile. She then walked over to Theon, bouquet in hand, and tightly embraced him. More tears began to stream down her face. She then said the words, that perhaps both of them longed to hear.

"Theon, I love you." Seras then began to kiss him.

Seras stood there for a few seconds without saying anything.
Theon head was completely empty except for one thought all he could think about was Seras.
She began to cry and Theon became even more curious to her answer there could be 2 reasons she was crying.

Seras walked over to Theon bouquet in hand. And she tightly embraced him.
He embraced her back just as much. He didn't want to lose her he never wanted to let her go.

"Theon, I love you."
His heart skipped a few beats he couldn't believe what he had just heard.
She said that she loved him too!!
She then began kissing him he kissed her back still both tightly embracing each other.
Theon never wanted this moment to stop. Theon also started crying of joy. He had never experienced more happiness then right now.

A few candles were burning spreading an even better smell then the roses which covered everything. He slowly began to move to the inside of the room which looked even better there was also a giant sign hanging from the wall with on it.

SERAS I LOVE YOU!

As soon as they got to the courtyard were most of the people were at. As soon as the got there Lizzy went of screaming and giggling towards her friends leaving alone to wander the courtyard aimlessly.

As he was walking around a soon familiar compatriot reared his ugly head. Luke Nicholson a tall over muscled quaterback
of the football team. He had never revealed what he was. It was always suspected that he was a Minotaur but no one ever had the guts to ask. He soon shoved Dwight into the wall and almost on cue the rest of his goon squad joined in.

"Hey where do you think your going Luvence without giving your best pals a good bye." They started laughing as rubbing hands turned to fists. Dwight knew what was coming next and did the dumbest thing his fear addled mind could think to do in front of a bunch of predators. "C-c-come on Luke not today its graduation and its my only suit and i'd rather not get blood on it-" Dwight's sentence was cut off abruptly with fist connecting with his face and slamming him into the wall knocking his eye-patch off exposing his eye to all. At this point a crowd was beginning to gather around. As Dwight scrambled to get his eye patch Luke yelled to everyone withing earshot "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THE RED EYED HUMAN FREAK. THIS CLOWN CALLS HIMSELF HUMAN HE'S NOTHING BUT A FILTH HALF BREED!" Dwight grabbed his eye-patch and attempted to crawl away before Luke and his goons began stomping Dwight gangland style.

Mentriri noticed from the balcony that Luke was beating up one of the less popular kids. He would have understood if Dwight did anything to piss people off, but he was a pretty nice guy all around and this was not deserved. Vash looked at Morta but Mentriri cast him off "I will handle this one, I have a special trick ready." After the fight with Karatori, he had barely won but still felt the need to improve his mental game. For the past two months, he had been working and finally, he was ready to use his best little trick.

Mentriri headed down the courtyard and saw Luke steal the eye patch. He spoke up, "Ladies ladies, let's not fight. In fact, I think you should all calm the hell down and act like adults for this." Unknown to those around him, Mentriri had activated his more powerful ability. Charm allowed him to take direct control over the minds of those near him, making them his mind slaves.

Luke looked up, handed the eye patch back and the courtyard scattered. After everyone was gone, Mentriri fell to the ground exhausted.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked