One Hell of a Family [dead] (thanks you to everyone who played im sorry im a terrible dm)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Richard sighed and closed his eyes "Yes. I love you. Don't be too angr-" Richard opened his eyes when he noticed that his sentence had stopped. Then stood there dumbstruck in the kiss before returning it as his brain slowly started back up

"I love you, Richard Fortnight" Richard blinked once. Twice. He smiled and pulled her in, squeezing her "Well that's a much better ending then I expected here." Richard pulled away, despite slight protest from her, and started digging in his pockets for the gift he'd worked on for the past month, and spent half of his considerable savings and most of his income. He'd run out of stocked components, too. Richard pulled out a ring of copper with the outside coated in some of the hardest steel Richard could find. Copper was a very good magical conductor, and the steel insulated the energy and protected it from harm. Richard excitedly gave it to her and started explaining the ring's properties "This is my surprise. I enchanted it myself. Once you're wearing it, it should drastically increase your level of control over your powers. Also, when you want to find me, it'll let you know which direction I'm in. If I'm close enough, it'll even get more specific. And... Well... it's not as pretty as you, but it's the got the best wards I know, it will protect you. It can glow, too. Really bright." Richard scratched the back of his head, his excitement over the gift finally passed. "It's not much, but the best I could do."

"It's not much, but the best I could do."

Terra took the ring and stared at it. it really was a masterpiece of both ring crafting and magical technique. "Thank you. It's beautiful" she said, the kissed him again, but this time not as long. She slipped it on without hesitation - graduation was officially the second best thing that had happened today. Terra resolved that when she made it back to the main room, she would find Thomas, apologize, and thank him for interfering. It would be a bit humbling to have to do it, but it had to be done.

After the ring was in place, she let loose a small laugh and reached into her pocket for her own surprise. "I guess I shouldn't try to out magic a Wizard, but I have something for you." From her pocket came a small box. She opened it and withdrew a stainless steel watch with gold trace. On the bottom was a two layered circle of runes. Even from afar, Richard could make out the runes, but only the top layer made any sense to him.

"It's not as good as your ring, but I tried my own hand at your craft. This was going to be your "congratulations on graduation" gift, but I think I found a better reason to give it. I used what I knew from your mind to make it. It's not charged - I don't have the magic to do it, but the circle should allow you to do what I do - read my mind. It only works on me - the inner circle of runes specifies that - and it's hardly an elegant spell circle, but it should do the job. You've been letting me into your mind and soul since we first met; it's about time I did the same." she handed him the watch, waiting to see his reaction.

Both Seras and Theon cried tears of joy and happiness, as they confessed their love for one another amidst the field of roses. She noticed the sign on the wall opposite them saying 'Seras I Love You!' in large letters; the only thing she could was "Thank You." They remained in their tight embrace, kissing one another for what seemed like an eternity.

Some time later... (Around half an hour)

The couple soon emerged from the classroom, each holding the other in their arms, as Seras carried the bouquet she received.

"You know, I never wanted that moment to end, it was perfect. What are we going to do about the room? Isn't the school going to be upset at what had happened? Regardless, I think I know the perfect way to immortalise that moment forever, in art." Seras remarked, a definite hint of sadness as the fact the room may/will have to change back; she finished off with a smile, as to how she could preserve it. She then gave Theon another kiss.

"We should probably be getting back to the ceremony."

"It's not as good as your ring, but I tried my own hand at your craft. This was going to be your "congratulations on graduation" gift, but I think I found a better reason to give it. I used what I knew from your mind to make it. It's not charged - I don't have the magic to do it, but the circle should allow you to do what I do - read my mind. It only works on me - the inner circle of runes specifies that - and it's hardly an elegant spell circle, but it should do the job. You've been letting me into your mind and soul since we first met; it's about time I did the same." Richard took the object, leaning on the table next to her as he carefully examined the runes, taking note of the inner circle. He poked it, and charged it just slightly so he could see how the magic flowed through the patters "Not elegant? You kidding? It's far more elegant than most everybody else's first tries. You practiced this, planned it. Though I do ask you to always let me examine the runes you make before they get charged, I like that you tried it. It's good work, if you want, I could teach you more depth, or you can look around my head." Richard pointed to the runes and a beam of energy shot into them, they glowed brightly for a few minutes as he put the watch on, and set it to the right time

"It's just as good as my ring. Better. You'd make an excellent wizard, unfortunately, you're too old for some of the crucial training for the higher powers later on in life. But I could probably teach you a few things." Richard reached into one of the back pockets of his jeans and pulled out a small battered notebook "These are some cantrips, all of my notes on them, a couple of modifications, if you want to learn some magic, these are where you should start." Richard held the book open to her "And I want you to have it."

After half an hour the new couple left the room.
Holding on to each other with their arms. Seras holding the bouquet.
Theon could only look at her and smile.

"You know, I never wanted that moment to end, it was perfect. What are we going to do about the room? Isn't the school going to be upset at what had happened? Regardless, I think I know the perfect way to immortalize that moment forever, in art."

"I also never wanted it to end. Well they will be upset but one of my friends will pick up the sign later today.
Making it impossible for them to find out who made it."
The perfect way? Maybe she means a painting?
"Are you going to immortalize it by making the scene into a painting?

Theon got kissed. His smile became even brighter.

"We should probably be getting back to the ceremony."
"Yeah that sounds like an good idea. We still need the diploma after all."
They begin walking back to the place where they would gather for graduation. Theon had already forgotten that his father was not present.
And he also had forgotten that Seras was wearing red lipstick. His face was red but now there were 2 reasons instead of the usual 1.

"Are you going to immortalize it by making the scene into a painting?" Theon asked, his smile getting brighter after the kiss.

"The idea is certainly there, although, I may change the setting a little. How about a fantasy scene?" Seras asked in return, as they slowly made their way back to the graduation hall. She quickly noticed the lipstick mark on his cheek. The couple briefly stopped, so she could wipe it off cleanly.

"There we go, after all, we want to keep this little secret to ourselves for the time being don't we?" Seras remarked with a devious smile. They soon carried on back to the hall.

"The idea is certainly there, although, I may change the setting a little. How about a fantasy scene?"
"Sounds good to me. What did you have in mind?"

Seras stopped him then wiped the lipstick off his face.
"There we go, after all, we want to keep this little secret to ourselves for the time being don't we?"
Seras said with a devious smile.
"Thank you. I hadn't noticed. Yes keeping it to ourselves sounds good to me."
Theon says smiling thinking back to her father and the rest of her family.

They might kill me in they found out.. or worse. And my father wouldn't be very happy either with his profession and all.
Theon looked disturbed but then looked at Seras.
Still the risk is easily worth it. Theon smiled again. They continued on towards the hall.

"...and I want you to have it" Richard said, holding the book of arcane notes up to her. She smiled, reaching her hand up and placing it on top of the book. She hesitated there for a while, thinking the offer through, before the idea popped in her head. Grabbing the book, she pulled it to her and hid it beneath her graduation robe then began to explain her problem and idea.

"Thank you Richard - I'll study it all I can, but you misunderstand. It's not that I didn't charge it, it's that I couldn't charge it. I don't have any magic from which to power the incantations." Terra said, a bit sadly. She wanted to share everything with Richard, that was her reason for making the watch, but she knew that there was a wall before her in magic - one she could never overcome, no matter how much she wished the opposite. She did however have an idea.

When Richard started to wonder why she had taken the book, despite her lack of magic, she continued her speech. "Good news is, I may not have any magic myself, but I have a good relationship with a pretty powerful wizard." she said, smirking as she referenced her love. "I was thinking that while I may not have an ounce of power, I've got a pretty good head for memorization, I'm fairly creative, and... well, lets just say if I don't know something... I know how to find out" she said, the last part her mind so Richard would understand her meaning.

"If I can learn to make the formulas and circles and write incantations, we could work together to help your study of spells; maybe even make a few new ones. I may not be able to use them, but if I can help the person I most care for in all the world, it's worth that effort and endless more." she finished, grabbing Richards hands and holding them while staring into his ever-changing eyes; eyes she could spend forever lost in and never tire of it.

Dwight the eye patch shakily and reached into his pocket held out his wallet. "Please take it as long as I don't get hurt I'll do anything you want me to do just don't hurt me." Dwight pleaded with the kind stranger. Dwight wasn't used to acts of kindness from other people. Usually when people helped him they asked for a mean spirited exuberant favor in return. Such as taking his wallet and taking his money.

... I haven't harmed her in anyway"
"Good, she seems to like you. Maybe she knows you know."
A small bit of a joke but not entirely.
"So you know a werewolf? Weird they are much more common than the inverse."

Thomas had stayed in Richard's shadow long enough. The gushing feeling were beginning to sicken him. The light had been turned on, almost blinding him, but giving him more than enough shadows to cover himself with. Then the damned graduation crying crap started. The two had known each for what, two months? He had more attachment to the pills he made, and those normally sold within about a week of being made.

Then, finally, they'd wandered over to a window so that he could get out, their shadows joining with the ones outside. He hopped through and appeared outside, near where they'd been talking about the kid getting beaten up. Looked a bit like one of his new clients though. It couldn't hurt to have a look, if it was, that gave him another reason to gouge prices, if he wasn't, well, he picked up some goodwill and maybe people would leave him alone.

Walking through the pools of shadow scattered around, he picked up some rocks here, a needle there, and continued to grow, little by little, until he reached what he considered the right size. throwing the objects into the air, he let loose with his shadows, each of them grabbing a single thing and speeding toward a target. He got about half of the group away by making them chase after him, most with all manner of small cuts and bruises, two had bleeding heads from rocks pounding them, one a button pin that he'd forced through his hand and then closed. Whatever the freaks were, they weren't fast enough to catch him, and the few that got close enough to punch him mostly just barreled on through into a pillar while he rearranged his body. His sunglasses never shifted however.

Seras Rogue

"Sounds good to me. What did you have in mind?" Theon asked, interested in the painting.

"I don't know. Maybe a castle, perhaps a forest, or a field even. What would you like? After all, its your moment as well, and I'd like your opinion." Her face showed a cute expression on it, certainly to warm the heart of anyone, but Theon especially. The couple soon re-entered the graduation hall.

Katarina/Katie Rogue

"So you know a werewolf? Weird they are much more common than the inverse."

"What? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that. Its just, your pet reminds me of the pet husky male that my family owns."

"Oh yes, I've heard that before.
I guess huskies are the some of the closets dogs to wolves.
It's impressive that you even noticed, when she isn't transformed there's barely any human in her."

"I don't know. Maybe a castle, perhaps a forest, or a field even. What would you like? After all, its your moment as well, and I'd like your opinion."
Seras face had a cute expression on it. Theon loved in when she looked at him like that.

"Well all of those ideas sound good. My personal favorite is forest though. I just love being in the forest.
Of course I love being with you far more."
Theon smiled at her. Looking around he didn't see anyone.
He then gave her a quick kiss before entering the hall. In which they had to pretend not to be a couple.

Mentriri was on the ground sitting, looking at Dwight. "Nah kid, keep it. That guy is an asshole, consider yourself lucky this is your last day. Luke probably has another three years to go before he gets out." Mentriri chuckled before Vash and Drake came running down to help him up. "Stay safe kid." Mentriri walked out a bit tired but still having enough energy to make his way around.

"Thank you Richard - I'll study it all I can, but you misunderstand. It's not that I didn't charge it, it's that I couldn't charge it. I don't have any magic from which to power the incantations." Richard frowned, noticing her sad tone Hey. It's okay, love, there are ways to get power externally. I'll work on making you a vessel, or I suppose I could link you to my power. Both have advantages and disadvantages. But before any of that, I'll have to wait for my next shipment of components, in any case.

"I was thinking that while I may not have an ounce of power, I've got a pretty good head for memorization, I'm fairly creative, and... well, lets just say if I don't know something... I know how to find out" Richard smiled at her, and hugged her tightly

"If I can learn to make the formulas and circles and write incantations, we could work together to help your study of spells; maybe even make a few new ones. I may not be able to use them, but if I can help the person I most care for in all the world, it's worth that effort and endless more." Richard chuckled Don't spend yourself on me, you should be honored in the wonders of the cosmos as the most beautiful work of existence.

"Don't spend yourself on me, you should be honored in the wonders of the cosmos as the most beautiful work of existence" Richard said, holding her tightly in his arms. Terra Wanted to say something smart, something sarcastic, or something loving, but she found herself incapable of the action. She could tell from his voice alone that he truly believed the words he said but Terra was not so fortunate.

Terra knew her flaws well for she had lived with them. She knew that somewhere, buried in her mind by her overpowering telepathy, was the demon she was "supposed" to be. Within her was the cold and calculating predator, the succubus that felt no emotion, and was screaming out for her to drain Richard of his soul; the consequences be damned. It was controlled, locked away in her subconscious, chained there by the power of her empathic link to the world around her, but it was still there, waiting.

"I'm... not as good as that. I'm far from that perfect" she said, her right hand moving subconsciously, across her front, to her left side; her index finger tracing the scar that went down it through her robe. "I have plenty of flaws, physical and otherwise" She added. There wasn't any sadness in her voice; she had come to terms with her problems years ago, thanks in no small part to Seras. There was however a tinge of worry.

Richard had not seen this part of her, the worries and fears and flaws she had. Richard had only seen her at her very best, seen the mask she wore to protect her inner self from the harsh world around her. But, despite her fears of the reaction, she wanted Richard to see them, to know her on the same level she knew him. That was one of the reasons she had worked so hard to make the watch he now wore about his wrist.

"I want you to see those mistakes, to see my whole as no one else has or will." she said slowly, choosing her words with the greatest of care. "But, I need you to promise me something before I do. There are things you will see in my memories about my parents that you won't like. Please try not to get any noble ideas about confronting them about it." she asked, trying to underline the importance of the request.

"If they found out about you..." she said, shuddering at the thought. "I don't know what they would do, but you would be a "besmirch on their reputations" - something they do not allow and will stop by any means necessary." she finished, explaining the danger in the course of action he might take. She waited for his agreements, then lowered her mental fortifications, allowing the watch to take effect, giving Richard direct access into her soul.

"I don't know what they would do, but you would be a "besmirch on their reputations" - something they do not allow and will stop by any means necessary." Richard looked at her carefully "I'll control myself. But only because you asked me too."

She let him in.

When he came out, his normally curious, relaxed face was absent. It probably ran away screaming from the cold face that had replaced it, and his eyes were flaring, then he closed them, and took some breaths. His hand went to the lowest point of her scar, and he softly brushed her side, eventually calming down. He said nothing, then looked at her and hugged her again "I still say you're a better person than I am." Richard's mental power was keeping his rage in check. He told her he'd control himself, he damn well would.

A Wizard never loses their composure. I told you I'd control myself, I'll do it.

In his increased emotional state she could for only half a second feel everything he felt, the rage, his boundless love for her, a brief glimpse of all his gathered ocean of studies and knowledge.

And something else she might recognize as a demonic influence on his soul.

When Richard pulled away from her mind,Terra was a little worried. She had shown him everything she was - no secrets, no lies. She could see the anger on his face and her worry exploded. After a moment delay he spoke.

"I still say you're a better person than I am." he said, reaching out gently to feel the scar. With it, her worry evaporated, and the greatest sense of happiness she had ever felt took its place. He had seen her worst, her darkest aspects and memories and accepted her with all the love he had before - she could and would ask for nothing more.

Terra could feel the his anger, knowledge, and love all in a burning cacophony of emotion. Within the emotion however she felt something more. It was hard not to recognize it, for she had just stared into the depths of one of its cousins. Fearing it was in part her influence, she grabbed him by the hand and activated the watch once more, just enough for him to feel what she felt - a sea of love for him without fathom.

When the demon began to settle, she rallied up her courage to inquire. "Richard. I felt something there... something abyssal on your soul... what's wrong?" her worry and love pouring through the bond forged by the watch.

Katarina/Katie Rouge

"It's impressive that you even noticed, when she isn't transformed there's barely any human in her." Helena remarked, sounding rather impressed that Katie had managed to figure out what lurked beneath the lupine form of Cerberus.

"Believe, it wasn't easy, I had to concentrate to get right down to the core that was her soul. Even then, there was only a faint scent of what lurked there. I'm surprised just as much as you are that I was even able to find it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seras Rogue

"Well all of those ideas sound good. My personal favorite is forest though. I just love being in the forest. Of course I love being with you far more." Theon remarked, thinking about that moment they both shared; he then kissed Seras on the cheek, before heading back into graduation hall. For now it seemed, they had to pretend that they weren't a couple. Despite still carrying the bouquet, Seras regained her composure, and re-entered the hall, calm and relaxed.

She began walking back towards Helena and Katie, when she received a mental message from somewhere.

"Be careful Seras, there is something primal about him."

Seras gently massaged her head, ridding herself of the pain she just received from a sudden mental message; passing it off as a slight headache. She soon noticed that Katie was getting friendly with Helena's pet wolf Cerberus.

"Well, it seems like you made a new friend little sister." Seras remarked with a pleasant smile.

"Richard. I felt something there... something abyssal on your soul... what's wrong?" Richard sighed. "Wizards weren't always partly demonic, Human wizards existed much longer. Eventually, there were power debates. War. A faction of half-breeds and failures eventually managed to scratch out a win, and it grew powerful. Then it too shattered, however, the new fragmented factions remembered the previous conflict... how destructive it was..., they made a treaty called the Accords of Assembly, four powerful Wizard councils were formed. Eventually they died off too. Long story short, I'm a half-breed Wizard. And that means that I have my own demon inside me. It talks to me, and tries to influence my decisions, that's the reason that I seem to sleep better with you around. Love and the myriad of caring I feel for you is antithetical to the creature, puts it down. Means I don't have to survive it's emotional assaults. It's simply a reality of being a Wizard, past the age of puberty, the Creature starts trying to overcome us. It doesn't actually have a chance too, I've gone through intense training to trap it, but it's still difficult sometimes. Mine in particular is rather talkative." Richard shrugged and nuzzled her affectionately

"I've gotten used to him. His name is Barks. His choice, not mine." Richard smiled to her "I sometimes call him Woofsies or Woofy to annoy him. You don't need to worry, really." He looked at her with love

Theon walked back into the graduation hall. My jaw and teeth. Hurt?
Theon grabbed his jaw and looked around a bit confused.
What is this for kind of pain? I have never felt this before.

Theon headed towards the bathroom looking into the mirror. What?!
His teeth had become longer and his jaw had become a lot bigger.
What is happening?!
He focused and his jaw and teeth slowly changed back.
Whatever that was it is gone now.

Looking into the mirror again he saw a flash in his eyes.
Upon further inspection however they seemed perfectly normal. What is happening to me?
Theon threw some water in his face. He felt angry for some reason. Whatever this is I can't stay here.

Theon left the bathroom looking around for anybody he knew. Feeling a sudden pain in his back.
Not again! Well I'd better hide if I want to avoid another public change.
Theon went to one of the empty classrooms. And began to change back every time his body changed.
Resulting in a tired Theon and a ripped suit.

Well at least I always have some emergency clothes.
Turning into a rat he noticed that he wasn't a pure rat he was bigger then normal and had sharper teeth.
He could still fit through his network of tunnels so he went to one of his hideouts picking up new clothes.
I feel normal again the anger seems to have gone. Shame about that suit though.

Theon went back to the hall looking around he decided that he would call his father. Grabbing his phone he called his father.
He kept calling but his father didn't pick up. How strange.

Theon turned around to see the conversation between. Seras, Helena, Katie and Cerberus.
At least it seems to be Helenas dog/wolf she told me she had a pet named Cerberus so that would make sense.
He walked over to them smiling. Not revealing what just happened. He however was wearing a different suit and he seemed tired.
"Hello Helena congratulations on graduating."

"Hello Helena, congratulations on graduating." A voice spoke behind her, which made her worried. She turned round to discover that it was Theon, Seras felt more relaxed now. Seras noticed that something didn't feel quiet right about him, aside from the fact that he was wearing a different suit. Perhaps it was him who the message was directed at. Just by looking at his face, he seemed rather exhausted.

"Oh, hello Theon. Say, did something happen just now, you look awfully tired." Seras soon got the attention of someone who happened to be serving drinks.

"Excuse me, could you possibly get a glass of water for my friend here? He looks rather drained."

"Oh, hello Theon. Say, did something happen just now, you look awfully tired."
"Hello Seras. And you don't have to worry nothing happened just had a bad night is all."
Theon said with a weak smile.
Seras seemed concerned about me which I am happy to hear.
But unless I know for a fact what is wrong with me I don't want her to get involved.

"Excuse me, could you possibly get a glass of water for my friend here? He looks rather drained."
"Oh no you don't have to do that I just drank some water."
Theon still has his weak smile he also seems to walk a bit off. Almost like his 2 legs have different heights.
Maybe my theory was right... I have to know for certain.
"Say isn't it today the day of the full moon?"
Theon said chancing the subject as well as trying to confirm his theory.

"...Mine in particular is rather talkative." Richard said as he nuzzled up to her. Terra returned the favor, her eyes closed, enjoying the skinship. "I don't know much about demons locked away by emotion," she said, sarcasm rolling off her tongue, "but I guess that means I'll just have to keep loving you." she finished, the sarcasm having evaporated.

She stood there for a while, just holding Richard, for as long as she could. Eventually however, time grew short. "We should probably go back to the ceremony..." she said. She honestly didn't want to leave the room, but graduating seemed important - even if it was just a show.

"Hello Helena congratulations on graduating."

"I'm not graduating? I don't even really go here?
Well I do, but anyway I'm about a year too young."
She was only 17 what was it, three weeks back. Why did everyone assume she was older?
"Look like Cerberus likes you.
What makes you say that thing about the full moon?"

"I'm not graduating? I don't even really go here?
Well I do, but anyway I'm about a year too young."

"Yeah sorry I keep forgetting I am 17 myself but due to the school changing business. I was able to skip a year so sorry for forgetting."
Theon gives her apologetic smile.

"Look like Cerberus likes you."
"She does? Good to know."
Theon begins to pet Cerberus feeling something strange about her. He still seems a bit tired but has recovered a bit.

"What makes you say that thing about the full moon?"
Quick think of something!
"I like astrology. and well I was just trying to make conversation. So do any of you two know if it is full moon tonight?"
If it is that then my theory is correct and I am half werewolf. Which makes sense looking at my dad.
And how he acts and why he like hunting and disappears allot. So he could very well be an werewolf.

"We should probably go back to the ceremony..." Richard slipped out of the hug "Well if you really want me to stop." Richard walked to the door, holding it open "M'lady, your route awaits." He had a devilish grin.

"Actually no, quite the opposite. It's coming up to the new moon.
Isn't it girl?"

She started playing with Cerberus. The dog barked happily.
Tomorrow was sure going to be interesting.

Cerberus started to paw at the ground.
"Guys I might have to go actually.
You don't mind if I pop out do I?"

Terra smiled at Richards gesture, responding in kind. "Why thank you kind sir.", holding her hand out pretending to be some royal lady from one of her books, giggling at the act.

As she exited, she held the door for him such that he too could pass through. As he passed through the doorway, she leaned in closer, up to his ear and whispered "For the record, I don't want to go; we just probably should." When she was done, she ended with a kiss.

Switching over to a more serious tone, she continued to speak. "So, do you want to be... subtle about this" she said, taking his hands and holding them tightly, unwilling to let go. "or do we want to announce it to the world?" she asked, searching his Technicolor eyes for a response.

"Actually no, quite the opposite. It's coming up to the new moon. Isn't it girl?"
"Huh guess I was wrong. Well thanks anyway."
Coming up too? interesting maybe my theory was wrong?
Theon said looking a bit disturbed. Hiding that quickly with one of his normal smiles.
And changing the heights of his legs so that his legs were the are same height again.
Whatever is wrong with me is making it harder for me to use my shape shifter powers.

Theon looked at Cerberus with an interested look on his face.
I wonder what I am sensing from her. I am not really into magic or well anything with mental powers. Well i find it interesting but I have no idea how to use it. I even doubt i could use it. I am drifting off anyway. Somehow I sense something from her. I have to keep an eye on her. Just in case.

"Guys I might have to go actually. You don't mind if I pop out do I?"
"No of course not if you have important business to take care off by all means go."
Theon said smiling at her making it clear that he wouldn't hold it against her.
However me standing here alone with Seras might not be a good idea for me.
If she keeps asking questions I am going to have to keep Lying until I know for certain what is wrong with me.

"For the record, I don't want to go; we just probably should." Richard grinned

"So, do you want to be... subtle about this" she said, taking his hands and holding them tightly, unwilling to let go. "or do we want to announce it to the world?" Richard smiled "I think we'll be unable to stay quiet about it." He looked back into her eyes lovingly

"Guys I might have to go actually. You don't mind if I pop out do I?"

"Its fine Helena, if something important just came up, perfectly understandable." Seras said, giving a brief, charming smile to the woman. It was then that she turned to Theon, looking slightly bemused.

"I never knew that you were into Astrology. In fact, I don't even think you've talked about it before. And you specifically asked about whether or not its a full moon. What is the matter, are you hiding something? Be honest, you can trust me." She then asked, showing concern for her boyfriend, but with also a slight hint of anger in her voice

"I never knew that you were into Astrology. In fact, I don't even think you've talked about it before. And you specifically asked about whether or not its a full moon. What is the matter, are you hiding something? Be honest, you can trust me."
I knew it hiding something from Seras is impossible.. might as well come clean. She sounds a bit angry that is perfectly understandable.
Why couldn't this happen on any other day..

"Well there is something wrong with me. But I can only tell it too you in private. Would you mind walking with me for a bit?"
Theon began walking hoping to be followed by Seras. He walked into another empty class room.
I had imagined my graduation completely different when i was younger. I hadn't expected to have a girlfriends.
But what I never could have imagined was telling her I am half werewolf..

Theon looked back to see if Seras followed him into the empty classroom he looks a bit nervous.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here