The Guardians of London: Fourth Echelon (Chapter Two)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Lord_Ascendant:
SNIP

What is the Dogma of the order of avalon... I'm guessing somewhere in between druidic and Abrahamic?

OT: still wondering how were going to get some characters to cooperate with eachother... personally I think a bomb collar would do the trick for the NIPC.

Ryans Solution:

Lord_Ascendant:
SNIP

What is the Dogma of the order of avalon... I'm guessing somewhere in between druidic and Abrahamic?

OT: still wondering how were going to get some characters to cooperate with eachother... personally I think a bomb collar would do the trick for the NIPC.

A Meld of Wicca and Monotheism. They worship the Light with elaborate rituals but follows a very open path. They are not intensely dogmatic, like a Stoic, or overly concerned with prophecy like an Annatang. Also women can be priests and no longer have the two Laws over them "A Woman is her Husband's Vassal who must serve at his whim as a Man serves the Light's Will" and "Never shall a Woman come before the Light to serve as Anchorite for she is lesser than Man." which were erased after it was discovered that the "vision" that created these laws never happened and since faking a sign from the Light is the same thing as blasphemy, you get beheaded for that. But Stoics still believe that the vision was true, therefore the split.

Lord_Ascendant:
SNIP

Thanks... So non-dogmatic Monotheistic Wiccans, with capital punishment, good to know they kill heretics, now I know not to risk playing false prophet.

Working on my bio. I have decided to go all out on this one, it should be a good read ;)

Ryans Solution:

Lord_Ascendant:
SNIP

Thanks... So non-dogmatic Monotheistic Wiccans, with capital punishment, good to know they kill heretics, now I know not to risk playing false prophet.

"A Man who places words into the sacred texts of the Light or deliberately misinterprets its words is a blasphemer. A Man who utters false prophecy is a blasphemer. They shall have their tongues cut out and burned and shall have their palms cut thrice and treated with salt to mark their blasphemy." is the actual rule, is case you are wondering. So don't lie about what the Bible says or you'll get your tongue cut out.

Lord_Ascendant:
SNIP

huh... So I shouldn't lie about god then...

Holly Tits.... this is a huge bio..... can I get a drum roll?

Hussmann54:

Looking forward to it and Sure...

/Starts a truly enthralling drumroll that leaves everyone captivated.

Hussmann54:

~~~A day later~~~

/Pauses drumroll.

Hussman I have now have insta-respect for you after reading through the other echelons...
Reading through the second bummed the shit outta me, back and forth between you and ascendant was amazing though.

/And now back to our regularly scheduled drumroll.

~~~An hour later~~~

/Pauses drumroll.

Your killing me with suspense!

/Resumes drumroll.

~~~A few minutes later~~~

/Pauses drumroll and grabs Hussman and begins to shake him.

Say something damnit, My arms are tired!

~~~Another hour later~~~

/Ryan is still shaking hussman

Sorrry Sorry! Got distracted with work.
*ahem*
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you with no further gilding the Lilly and no more a due, NICHOLAUS KIN

Hussmann54:
*ahem*
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you with no further gilding the Lilly and no more a due, NICHOLAUS KIN

~~~A minute later~~~

/Reads bio.

Bravo...

/Starts clapping.

I made a few adjustments.

Ryans Solution:

Hussmann54:
*ahem*

~~~A minute later~~~

/Reads bio.

Bravo...

/Starts clapping.

thank you, thank you, I try.

Hussmann54:
Indecisive Snip

I think were going to get along just fine, wait a second... you said a gulag didn't you... Challenge Accepted.

/looks at the group of space marines in the Lav "LOCK AND LOAD"
/chainsaws are revved. obsenities are blurted. RPG's are fired and I'm never heard from again.

OT: I apologize if it looks like i'm spamming, the other Rpg's i'm in have been at a standstill for the past week and are getting lazier by the hour. Posting keeps me sane... until Borderlands 2 comes out... then that shall replace my sanity with dubstep.

Hussmann54:
*ahem*

Wow!

* joins Ryan in clapping *
It really is reassuring to have another vet.

Trasch17:
SNIP

/looks over, stops clapping.

Hey Trasch is back.

/falls into a coma until RP starts

OT: Updated the crap out of my character.
OT: In the far future of the fourty first millenium... there is only Dubstep.
OT: I'm going to be bored until this starts aren't I...

Ryans Solution:

Trasch17:
SNIP

/looks over, stops clapping

Hey Trasch is back

/falls into a coma until RP starts

OT: Updated the crap out of my character
OT: In the far future of the fourty first millenium... there is only Dubstep

Why did you stop clapping?!
Someone help me!
*claps more enthusiastically*

Also my TV just did it's last breath...
R.I.P. my friend.. *sobs*

Ryans Solution:

OT: I'm going to be bored until this starts aren't I...

Yup.

Trasch17:
SNIP

OT: That's why I keep a second around, definitely not as good, but good enough for me to play Human Revolution or ... or ...not gonna start the list again... it goes on forever.

OT: Yes I started playing with the text formats and coding options... I'm so very very tired.

/And now back to my regularly scheduled coma...

I am sorry about postponing launch until August but I have this gigantic document you can read if you want. It's about 2gigabytes in size now and its about 200 pages of every possible option, dialogue and story. Because I don't write these on the fly I copy/paste them from this document after I figure out what everyone did and I am putting in your characters names and stuff so when I use Ctrl-F and rapid search for the paragraphs I need I don't have to scroll endlessly like I'm on tumblr.

The opening post or introduction is always the same and yes you WILL get a sneak preview of what is coming in a few days when I finish the ending which, by the way, is going to be AMAZING.

Lord_Ascendant:
Indecisive Snip

So you made a plot of 200 pages, in advance... I will find the Rapture, The choice you didn't consider, CARPE DM!! good sir, CARPE DM!!!

Otherwise I'm Very Much Looking Forward To It.

/Insert innocent whistling

Captcha: "egg on," sentient captcha forced me to, I had to, It had a gun to my head...

Ryans Solution:

Lord_Ascendant:
Indecisive Snip

So you made a plot of 200 pages, in advance... I will find the Rapture, The choice you didn't consider, CARPE DM!! good sir, CARPE DM!!!

Otherwise I'm Very Much Looking Forward To It.

/Insert innocent whistling

Captcha: "egg on," sentient captcha forced me to, I had to, It had a gun to my head...

The last 3 captchas have been "kiss me" "hug me" and "love me"....uhm, captcha....you okay? Because I'm taken...hey where did you get a tazor! AH! *runs away*

Lord_Ascendant:
SNIP

All the captcha wants is to Upgrade us... come back... come back... join us... ASSIMILATE!!! ASSIMILATE!!! ASSIMILATE!!!

But yeah, it's has been saying some pretty creepy but relevant things lately on mine as well... I keep my protection up incase Lawnmower Man, skynet, Captcha going through the rampancy phase, etc. decide to happen

OT: Anyone have a sound clip of a pod person screaming?

LA, I have a suggestion. Perhaps we could start a prologue. Any thoughts?

Preview

The snow spiraled down over a Norwegian fishing town, as the men shoved their boats off to fish the cold north waters without heed of what was to come. There was a small tremor in the earth early in the morning, near two AM, but was largely ignored. Such small tremors were not uncommon, just across the sea the Third German Empire was testing its first nuclear weapons and the tremors reached far from the zones used for testing.

"The earthquake began at half-past one PM, and the subsequent tidal action created a 45 foot swell which engulfed the coast. Without prior warning, the town along with several others sustained heavy damage. Aftershocks continued for one and one half hours before quieting. After nightfall, lights were seen beneath the waters which began to creep up towards shore.

At eleven PM, the first of the fissures opened and released avast quantity of ectoplasm as well as extruding dark monstrous tentacles over 100 feet long which have remained. Resisting efforts to banish or close the rift, it has extended and appeared over land though curiously has stopped its expansion, however many more such earthquakes are appearing in other locations and more such rifts are forming. A dark infection in the form of 100 foot long black tentacles erupt and pry at the rift before disappearing and leaving such wounds festering with black magical essence.

Covens of witches and warlocks have gathered near these locations and have begun setting up profane rituals to the Destroyer. With each earthquake the rifts are becoming wider and more dangerous...we believe something is tearing at the world and attempting to release itself. We request further instruction from the Conclave in order to act. This letter was written on November the Tenth, 2025" said the telegram to the Conclave in Geneva. An emergency session was called and world leaders arrived to discuss the fissures and their significance. The earthquakes which seemed to create these rifts has quieted, and it is believed these rifts are to be explored and their depths plumbed. The Conclave, however, has reached deadlock with the Third German Empire which refuses to allow any team but their own to access the rift within Germany, near Desden. After closing session, the German empire became silent on the matter and while these rifts have since become inactive there is speculation on what the Germans could be doing with their rift.

No one expected these rifts to appear and many remain anxious, waiting for them to appear again unexpectedly and to tear into places more populated than simple Norwegian fishing towns or the middle of the Spanish countryside. The Conclave has sent out a dictation to the organizations, to begin researching the rifts and discover their significance.

~~~

That was your preview, your sneak peek of what is to come. That was not the first Omen, however, so your guess is wrong. HOWEVER this is the first stepping stone of our story and bridges us over to the present story. What are these rifts? What created them? What lies within them? You'll find out when we launch August 10th.

I, your faithful Game Master, will guide you on this journey. Be prepared for when the opening post drops August 10.

thinks: This wait is going to kill me.
/reads above post
The starting date has changed?.. NOOOOOOO!!!

Oh f-ckberries I meant August 5th.
Calm down ryan, everything is going to be okay.

August 10? YAY! I'm only going to miss one day instead of a whole week, that's aweso....
*reads LA's last post *
Oh, crap....

Lord_Ascendant:
Oh f-ckberries I meant August 5th.
Calm down ryan, everything is going to be okay.

Good...
I was about to start listening to the captcha, it told me it was going to give me diplomatic immunity in exchange for human sacrifices.

It is gonna be a long wait..... *grabs a book

How long do you guys think I could spread out The first two fallouts, wasteland, both kotors, and all four deus ex games, if I play them nonstop from start to finish?

I'd say 250-300h for all of them and we still have 33 days left
-->you can play 7-9 hours per day.

captcha: "as you wish"... wtf is wrong with the captchas here?

Escapist Captcha system has officialy reached it's rampancy phase of sentience...
Lock and load, the machine age has begun.

I think my captcha is insane.
It just says "Zalgo"

O͖̣̝̗͕̣̺̓̄̏̊͠H̡͔͖͔̗̩̣ͬͣ̒̇ ͙̐S̯̬͔͋̎H̤̹ͣ͆-͈ ̝̭͍̦͚̥͒̃̚Ḫ̅́̃̽̀̐ͩE̞̘̦͓ͪͣͣ͑ͥ ̶̺͔̗̙̣̱ͣͥŴ̴̋̑H͚ͮͨ̓͞O̹ͪͥ̽͐͂ ͒҉͚̤̮͕̹̯͚W̫̤̯͔ͯȂ͍ͯ̆I̶͔͌̍̔̓̓̊͆Ţ͓̠̔ͬ̌ͪͪͅṠͯ̆́̾̇̚ ̠ͬͪ̃ͥ͞B̩̗͖͖̼ͪ̈̾̉ͧͣ̚E̐͌̾̂̎͆͋H̃̑̇͐I̝ͧ͌ͧ͐̇ͣ͠N̞̤̰̹͊D̙͈̰͔͓̺̼̎̊̽ͥ̓͘ ̦̰̙̣̜̲͓̾ͨ̌͢T̰̱͋͒̾̌̌̋H̭͕̘͔̼̙̘E̦̫̞̣̼̕ ̝̦̪̯̌͆́̇W̰͉̱̹ͦͦ̓̆ͩͥA̯͓̳̼ͨL̡̰̰̇̌̍͛ͥ͗ͦL̸͚̩̦͖̅̏̎ ̠̟̳̭̍̈̏͡I̶N̰͎͕̮̰̤͌̐ͅ ̆ͧ́T̶͓ͮ͐H͇̬́͛͡E̥̲̩̰̞̯ͨ͌̅̅ͬͧ̂ ̯̠͙̦͓̮͐͗̂͡Tͩͨ͏̮͖̰E͙͈̖͈͔̲̻͛͟A̫̭̤ͪ͌ͪ͗̋̎ͅͅR̖̹̭̼̫ͅS̗̹͚̪̜͓̣ͥͤͥ͑ͦ͆ ̥͓̺̬̩̟ͮ̆̉͋͋̊O̘̖̯F͆ͪ̋ͩ ̴̰͙̮̱̋͒̓ͥMͤ͊O̹̜̖̘̬̰̿̈́̎̽ͧ͘T̜H̪̉ͨ͛̆ͬͩE̟̰ͨ̋̈́R̵̮̗̼̰̾̓̾S͋ ͇̟͇̩͓́͌Ă̗̖͕̰͕̜ͮ̽͘N̶̜͔͈̗̻̏͋ͅD̢̫̺̺̟̯͍̎ͬ̆̓͊ͅ ̂ͦͭͪ̔ͩC̴ͅLͯ̐̋̎̃͒҉͈̹̘̱̘̯ͅA̼̗̗͔͈D ͚̝͚̘͓̳͘I̡̟͕̞̮̖̓͛ͫ̈́N̤̜̯̮͇͈̄̆͆͛͗̑͛ A̯͊̇͌̋ͅ ̦̲̠̞͖̤̽̿̈́̐ͅN͒̉̈̍͝I͓̼͂ͩͤ͊̎G͏̯H̯͐ͅT̸̩̰̬̘̫̓ͨ̈́̆͆̑ͩ-̵̞̺̺͓̪͕̣B̖͌͐̉̅̿̕L̃ͨͮͣ͋̃ͫA̪̤ͦ̉̿ͥ͒Cͭ̐ͩ̓̀K̯͑ͦ͊̿͢ ̏͌ͤͤ̄̚͞C̘̘͙̼̞͇̋ͤͮLͪ̋ͮ̓͆O̪ͧͥ̒̌ͩ̾̚A̵̹͈͎̪̱̘̿͛K̺̝̥͓̟ ̗̥̪̞̓ͫ̇̂̀͗ͅM̛͆̋̔ͩͬ͋̔A̩̤̞̠͒ͬ̇̎̓̄͞D̟̿̑Ḙ͇͖͑͌̔̓̀ ̷̲̘͉̫F͇̬̖͇̒̉̏R̸̷͚̺̫̝̼̱̦̩̻̱̫͗̇̎̓̏͊̆͂ͫM͍͇͈̝̯̐̉ͯ ̺̱̣̯͔͎̋̂̒́̊ͣ̑T̼̫̰̉H̭̩̥͔̩E̥̬̼͔ͧ̋͂ͦ̉ͅ ̤ͫ̎͂ͩͩ̈́͑B̐̎ͧ̃̈̏ͪL̼͖̠̣̹͌ͦ̋͛OͪO̲̞͓ͭ̾ͅD̝̠̺̦ͬ ͖͒̃͂O̧̼͔̬͕̼̩͒̈F̰̩͕͈̂̀ ͚̰̓̍ͯ͗̑͆S̡͂͂̄U̟̘͖I̲̦̘̋͞C̰̦̞̐ͦ͋I̭̎ͤ̈́D͉̼̯̠͉̹͠ͅE̫̩̲͗ͪ̿̊͐̾S̻̳̪̣͚̺̿͛ͨ͒ͯ̾.̶̲̜̩̪̮̐̑̔͑ ̻̥͚̬ͮ̒̋̆ͅN̡̗͈̙͔̜̮̤Į̟̳̤̞̒͗͊̏̆G̝̭̤̭̳͎͂ͬͬ̍͋̆ͅH̶̻̖̩̆T̓ͨͪ̉͑͏ ͕̰͉̦̓̚W̙̞̰͇̹̊̔͢I̯͚͖͔̥̬͌͒ͨ͐ͣ̿͋L̥̤͇̋ͨḶ͔̜͚̳͚̤́ͪ͐̎̒͒ ̘̦͚̼̎ͭF͙̪͔̐Ạ̟͓̜͕ͦ̈̏ͫ͛L̰͈̫͎̙̿ͬͮ͗̽͛L͌̉̇.͖̻͇̻̖̆̾̀̽̂̽̃͡ͅ ͇͍̜̳͉̀Z͈͚̺͇̱̑̋̈̚A͕͓̹̘̤̎͒͝L̼͓̻̤ͭ̔̂ͮ͐G̦͕̈́̚Ȏ͟!̭͐ͮ͗̔

Lord_Ascendant:
snip?

I don't even know... I smell creepy pasta, plot device, or early release ARG

OHSHHEWHOWAISBEHINDITHEWALLLNFHETFEARSOFMNANTTGHTBLACKCLOAKMADEFROMTHEBLOODOFSUICIDESNGHHWILTLIFA
LIZILGO

Somebody care to let me know if that was all of it and how much garbage text I misinterpreted as letters...

Oh She Who Waits Behind The Wall, Fears Of Man, Black Cloak Made From The Blood Of Suicides, Will Falizilgo.

I'm So Confused...

I pray the Lord protect me from the harm of Aedra, Daedra, and Daemon.

Ryans Solution:

Lord_Ascendant:
snip?

I don't even know... I smell creepy pasta or plot device

OHSHHEWHOWAISBEHINDITHEWALLLNFHETFEARSOFMNANTTGHTBLACKCLOAKMADEFROMTHEBLOODOFSUICIDESNGHH
WILTLIFALIZILGO

Somebody care to let me know if that was all of it and how much garbage text I misinterpreted as letters...

Oh She Who Waits Behind The Wall, Fears Of Man, Black Cloak Made From The Blood Of Suicides, Will Falizilgo

I'm so confused

EDIT: May the Lord protect me from the harm of Aedra, Daedra, and Daemon.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/zalgo

May the Light guard and guide your path.
OH SH- HE WHO WAITS BEHIND THE WALL FROM THE TEARS OF MOTHERS AND CLAD IN A NIGHT-BLACK CLOAK MADE OF THE BLOOD OF SUICIDES, NIGHT WILL FALL! ZALGO!

Lord_Ascendant:
I think my captcha is insane.
It just says "Zalgo"

O͖̣̝̗͕̣̺̓̄̏̊͠H̡͔͖͔̗̩̣ͬͣ̒̇ ͙̐S̯̬͔͋̎H̤̹ͣ͆-͈ ̝̭͍̦͚̥͒̃̚Ḫ̅́̃̽̀̐ͩE̞̘̦͓ͪͣͣ͑ͥ ̶̺͔̗̙̣̱ͣͥŴ̴̋̑H͚ͮͨ̓͞O̹ͪͥ̽͐͂ ͒҉͚̤̮͕̹̯͚W̫̤̯͔ͯȂ͍ͯ̆I̶͔͌̍̔̓̓̊͆Ţ͓̠̔ͬ̌ͪͪͅṠͯ̆́̾̇̚ ̠ͬͪ̃ͥ͞B̩̗͖͖̼ͪ̈̾̉ͧͣ̚E̐͌̾̂̎͆͋H̃̑̇͐I̝ͧ͌ͧ͐̇ͣ͠N̞̤̰̹͊D̙͈̰͔͓̺̼̎̊̽ͥ̓͘ ̦̰̙̣̜̲͓̾ͨ̌͢T̰̱͋͒̾̌̌̋H̭͕̘͔̼̙̘E̦̫̞̣̼̕ ̝̦̪̯̌͆́̇W̰͉̱̹ͦͦ̓̆ͩͥA̯͓̳̼ͨL̡̰̰̇̌̍͛ͥ͗ͦL̸͚̩̦͖̅̏̎ ̠̟̳̭̍̈̏͡I̶N̰͎͕̮̰̤͌̐ͅ ̆ͧ́T̶͓ͮ͐H͇̬́͛͡E̥̲̩̰̞̯ͨ͌̅̅ͬͧ̂ ̯̠͙̦͓̮͐͗̂͡Tͩͨ͏̮͖̰E͙͈̖͈͔̲̻͛͟A̫̭̤ͪ͌ͪ͗̋̎ͅͅR̖̹̭̼̫ͅS̗̹͚̪̜͓̣ͥͤͥ͑ͦ͆ ̥͓̺̬̩̟ͮ̆̉͋͋̊O̘̖̯F͆ͪ̋ͩ ̴̰͙̮̱̋͒̓ͥMͤ͊O̹̜̖̘̬̰̿̈́̎̽ͧ͘T̜H̪̉ͨ͛̆ͬͩE̟̰ͨ̋̈́R̵̮̗̼̰̾̓̾S͋ ͇̟͇̩͓́͌Ă̗̖͕̰͕̜ͮ̽͘N̶̜͔͈̗̻̏͋ͅD̢̫̺̺̟̯͍̎ͬ̆̓͊ͅ ̂ͦͭͪ̔ͩC̴ͅLͯ̐̋̎̃͒҉͈̹̘̱̘̯ͅA̼̗̗͔͈D ͚̝͚̘͓̳͘I̡̟͕̞̮̖̓͛ͫ̈́N̤̜̯̮͇͈̄̆͆͛͗̑͛ A̯͊̇͌̋ͅ ̦̲̠̞͖̤̽̿̈́̐ͅN͒̉̈̍͝I͓̼͂ͩͤ͊̎G͏̯H̯͐ͅT̸̩̰̬̘̫̓ͨ̈́̆͆̑ͩ-̵̞̺̺͓̪͕̣B̖͌͐̉̅̿̕L̃ͨͮͣ͋̃ͫA̪̤ͦ̉̿ͥ͒Cͭ̐ͩ̓̀K̯͑ͦ͊̿͢ ̏͌ͤͤ̄̚͞C̘̘͙̼̞͇̋ͤͮLͪ̋ͮ̓͆O̪ͧͥ̒̌ͩ̾̚A̵̹͈͎̪̱̘̿͛K̺̝̥͓̟ ̗̥̪̞̓ͫ̇̂̀͗ͅM̛͆̋̔ͩͬ͋̔A̩̤̞̠͒ͬ̇̎̓̄͞D̟̿̑Ḙ͇͖͑͌̔̓̀ ̷̲̘͉̫F͇̬̖͇̒̉̏R̸̷͚̺̫̝̼̱̦̩̻̱̫͗̇̎̓̏͊̆͂ͫM͍͇͈̝̯̐̉ͯ ̺̱̣̯͔͎̋̂̒́̊ͣ̑T̼̫̰̉H̭̩̥͔̩E̥̬̼͔ͧ̋͂ͦ̉ͅ ̤ͫ̎͂ͩͩ̈́͑B̐̎ͧ̃̈̏ͪL̼͖̠̣̹͌ͦ̋͛OͪO̲̞͓ͭ̾ͅD̝̠̺̦ͬ ͖͒̃͂O̧̼͔̬͕̼̩͒̈F̰̩͕͈̂̀ ͚̰̓̍ͯ͗̑͆S̡͂͂̄U̟̘͖I̲̦̘̋͞C̰̦̞̐ͦ͋I̭̎ͤ̈́D͉̼̯̠͉̹͠ͅE̫̩̲͗ͪ̿̊͐̾S̻̳̪̣͚̺̿͛ͨ͒ͯ̾.̶̲̜̩̪̮̐̑̔͑ ̻̥͚̬ͮ̒̋̆ͅN̡̗͈̙͔̜̮̤Į̟̳̤̞̒͗͊̏̆G̝̭̤̭̳͎͂ͬͬ̍͋̆ͅH̶̻̖̩̆T̓ͨͪ̉͑͏ ͕̰͉̦̓̚W̙̞̰͇̹̊̔͢I̯͚͖͔̥̬͌͒ͨ͐ͣ̿͋L̥̤͇̋ͨḶ͔̜͚̳͚̤́ͪ͐̎̒͒ ̘̦͚̼̎ͭF͙̪͔̐Ạ̟͓̜͕ͦ̈̏ͫ͛L̰͈̫͎̙̿ͬͮ͗̽͛L͌̉̇.͖̻͇̻̖̆̾̀̽̂̽̃͡ͅ ͇͍̜̳͉̀Z͈͚̺͇̱̑̋̈̚A͕͓̹̘̤̎͒͝L̼͓̻̤ͭ̔̂ͮ͐G̦͕̈́̚Ȏ͟!̭͐ͮ͗̔

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjbVj1FYMfl3dA43_NPXzPnuW1MjNFHaikRiKgZMoqvTr0IUbvww

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked