The Guardians of London: Fourth Echelon (Chapter Two)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 19 NEXT

Daft Sikes:
snip

You could probably play him...

If you get approved and play Hadrien, do you wan't to be my character's master?

Ryans Solution:

Daft Sikes:
snip

You could probably play him...

If you get approved and play Hadrien, do you wan't to be my character's master?

Well, maybe. I never got the chance to ask if werewolves had that immortality thing going on, but we'll see.

Daft Sikes:
snip

Unfortunately as far as I can tell it's only those with dragon bloodlines that have that, so in his case fifty would probably be fifty.

Ryans Solution:

Daft Sikes:
snip

Unfortunately as far as I can tell it's only those with dragon bloodlines that have that, so in his case fifty would probably be fifty.

Eh, regardless, it's always been the case. I'll see what LA or Hussman says. If not, then it's not an issue. I could still be your characters master. Anyway, what page could I find your character sheet? I'm curious.
EDIT: Ah, nevermind. Found it.

REDACTED

TrilbyWill:

Lord_Ascendant:
-Just... bluh... snip-

That's wonderful.
Not like I was planning on sleeping tonight...
At 2:30 am...
While the wind is hammering on my window...
Just wonderful...

Oh yeah, what I came in here for.
Are you still accepting Character Sheets?

Yes I am accepting them still...also join the group if you can. Remember the launch date too.

OT: Captcha- Global Warming.....oh great!

also I'M BACK FROM MY VACATION WOOOOOOOO!

Lord_Ascendant:
snip

YAY. I actually had a nightmare last night that you recieved a PermaBan... one of the scariest nightmares I've ever had

Trasch17:

Lord_Ascendant:
snip

YAY. I actually had a nightmare last night that you recieved a PermaBan... one of the scariest nightmares I've ever had

Nope. Also captca: alive and kicking
nuff said

Greetings all. I've recently been cleared by Ascendant to carry on with my RPing abilities. I look forward to creating as much chaos, and/or stopping chaos, as possible. So without further ado, here's Mr Sinclair.

Darth Caelum:
Greetings all. I've recently been cleared by Ascendant to carry on with my RPing abilities. I look forward to creating as much chaos, and/or stopping chaos, as possible. So without further ado, here's Mr Sinclair.

Man, these character sheets make me feel that mine is inadequate.

You can always re-write, after all.

I think I'm probably by far the lowest on the power scale here, yeesh.

You should probably do a little update just to balance things out, me looking at his is making me rethink some things on mine...

I could always use countermeasures for AP rounds,

Character sheet approved by Lord_Ascendant.

Added a few things, and fixed up some mistakes.
EDIT: Made edits in the bio and skills sections.

Preview #2

---
Pinnacle of the Obsidian Flame, 2025

"It's coming..." said the crackling flames to Silas, the solemn simulacrum which spoke for the Flames sat silent, the flames speaking in concert...something that almost never happened. "You've foreseen it...your blind eye has seen the hour of your death." said the flames and Silas knew, touching the scar on his face that glowed a dull red in the dark chamber. It flashed before his eye quickly. A great storm with the features of a humanoid crackling with red lightning and Silas upon a great dragon charging into it headlong into his demise. He gulped air and the vision passed again and the flames said with their crackling concert of voices "I cannot see what pulls upon the Destroy and the Creator but it does not do so for good purpose. You must be cautious, for something is conspiring to bring about the Omens and once it begins there is no stopping it..." here the flames settled and then roared to life again "Something is driving Earth headlong into apocalypse, Silas...it is time to cast aside your doubts and take the power you were given. You may lead the Illrian Knighthood but you are Archon...it is time you acted as one." Here the Voice stood and said "No more can I speak with my own voice. Go, friend, and do whatever it is you can to prepare for what is coming...your faith calls to you for guidance as the hour draws near...whatever has set humanity on this course must be thwarted...but what they unleash is no beast simply tamed."
Silas sighed and nodded "I must lead humanity from the dark into the light, through this end of the Cycle into the beginning of the next...but I feel the pain of this Cycle's closing will be great upon all...not just myself."
"Know that all you have done and all you will do has given humanity the strength and the resolve to live past this pain. The Destroyer may come, but humanity will continue..."
---

That whet any appetites for previews?

Lord_Ascendant:

SNIP

I want MOAR!

Wait a minute....

143 pages.... What the...?!

Trasch17:

Lord_Ascendant:

SNIP

I want MOAR!

Wait a minute....

143 pages.... What the...?!

I know right? I have no idea what happened there. Also, seconded on that MOAR.

Darth Caelum:

Trasch17:

Lord_Ascendant:

SNIP

Snippity

I know right? I have no idea what happened there. Also, seconded on that MOAR.

Escapist, server glitches, etc.

Daft Sikes:
snip

I wonder if sentient Captcha has something to do with it...
CAPTCHA: learn from mistakes

I realized my prolouge is only working if the events of preview #1 have already happend when the RP starts, meaning it has to be November 2025 for my prolouge to make sense.
I haven't written part 3 (which contains the fissure and lots of dead people) yet, and I can easily change the rest if it's not November, so....
(I hope you get what I am talking about)

Trasch17:

Daft Sikes:
snip

snippity

Kinda. Well it shouldn't be that difficult to adapt to what LA posts.

The problem is I'm on vacation when the RP starts (3rd to 11th of August).
The plan was to write it, send it to LA to check if it's lore-friendly and then ask him (or sb else) to post it for me.
I think I'll just write 2 different versions of part 3 (Version a: Fissure / Version b: Destroyer Cult).

Lord_Ascendant:
-snip-

Hey Ascendant, question. What exactly would be the upper limits of Thaumaturgy exactly? I get Hell Magic and all the classics like spitting hellfire from your hands, but really, what are it's limits? Or more specifically, what can it NOT do?

Also, may we be able to get a say in our opening post? I have nothing in mind really, but it'd be nice to know the option is there.

Darth Caelum:

Lord_Ascendant:
-snip-

Hey Ascendant, question. What exactly would be the upper limits of Thaumaturgy exactly? I get Hell Magic and all the classics like spitting hellfire from your hands, but really, what are it's limits? Or more specifically, what can it NOT do?

Also, may we be able to get a say in our opening post? I have nothing in mind really, but it'd be nice to know the option is there.

They can't become demons or literally summon demons but if they have a bit of hair they can rip your heart out a hundred miles away.

Just a tip to daft skies(on a smart phone so I'm doing this the lazy way) and to anyone I guess. Never be afraid to start with a small amount of info on a character. What matters is that you have at least some consistency when developing him/her. Would they make the same decision twice? Would their personailty, character, etc be affected a lot or a little by story event's. Also don't be afraid to have them make mistakes, it can make for more interesting characters. Lastly, keep interactions with other characters intentional and tasteful. None of us are playing superman, they will need to depend on one another. (So for instance, will the character you play have an easy tine with trust or will they need to develop it over time etc.
Okay, done with my schpeel

Hussmann54:
snip

Thanks for the tips! I could use some more.

Lord_Ascendant:

Darth Caelum:

Lord_Ascendant:
-snip-

They can't become demons or literally summon demons but if they have a bit of hair they can rip your heart out a hundred miles away.

Hmm. I see. So blood and hair right? Does it have to be their blood and hair to have an offensive effect on them or can it be any?

Also, I'm gonna be posting my own little character snippets later today, so there's that.

Darth Caelum:

Lord_Ascendant:

Darth Caelum:

Hmm. I see. So blood and hair right? Does it have to be their blood and hair to have an offensive effect on them or can it be any?

Also, I'm gonna be posting my own little character snippets later today, so there's that.

The person you want to affect's hair or blood.

So I will ask again for anybody just recently accepted, name one or two songs that aptly describe your character.

Hussmann54:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coGRb4sCfgs

This song for some reason gives me Kin. He can seem casual but ready to kill at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvKjpGP6P5Y

Same attitude, different genre. Especially the slow part that starts at 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3zQudfcg4
This is Silas Grey...He is basically a Time Lord in his awesomeness...

Avashka:
Posted as approved.

EDIT: Reworked.

That- wha- I don-... There is a chance my character might shoot you if caught off guard.

Hussmann54:
Snip

A bit of a late reply, but thanks for the advice Huss.

Ryans Solution:

That- wha- I don-... There is a chance my character might shoot you if caught off guard.

Now stop, hating is bad.

Avashka:

Ryans Solution:

Now stop, hating is bad.

Every day I'm shufflin'?

Lord_Ascendant:

Avashka:

Ryans Solution:

Now stop, hating is bad.

Every day I'm shufflin'?

*Insert house electro music here.*

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked