Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

*quietly sips on Ghost Beers*

@Neo: Thanks man! You did more celebrating than I did. :P

I had a test and a midterm to study for, so no celebrating for me. Still, I got some cake. P:

@Neo: But she said she just needed them to prepare a meal for you... or was it prepare you for a meal... I'm sure that's not too important...

@WP: I advanced my Asuran Engineer by two levels in celebration of your birthday.

Also, did you bring enough cake for everyone?

Would it be considered cannibalism to eat a corpse as a ghost?

>.>

@Mortis: I'm going to assume you're referring to the corporeal manifestation of a ghost...

... in which case I say...

... I don't know.

So, my avatar has run away from home. Please say hello to the new face of sky14kemea! 8D

I'm changing it back on Monday... He scares me

Schizzy:
@Mortis: I'm going to assume you're referring to the corporeal manifestation of a ghost...

... in which case I say...

... I don't know.

Hmm...I think this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

Somebody must know.

sky14kemea:
So, my avatar has run away from home. Please say hello to the new face of sky14kemea! 8D

Scared of Lando? This is possible?

O.e

Mortis Nuncius:

O.e

His smoulder.... It scares me. D:

sky14kemea:

Mortis Nuncius:

O.e

His smoulder.... It scares me. D:

Well, it is frighteningly powerful...

I mean really, who could resist that man?

I don't know who, I can't. I'm going to the edmonton expo at the end of the month, and guess who's going to be there.

@WP: Still am! Which made doing the assignment I had to do for today difficult. Think a 50 shades reference slipped in there...

@Schiz: Well she ain't making angel food cake! That's for sure!

@Mortis: Don't think that's possible.

@Sky: How could you be scared of such a picture of manliness? That mustache turns straight men gay, water into wine and Keanu Reeves into an actual actor.

@Absence: Yeah, school + drinking = no updates. I apologize. However, I still have a tie, so now I will have to go to my tiebreaker. Be patient.

@Neo: It's that powerful?! O_o

Also I've only ever seen him play Lando from Star Wars, so I have no idea where all this stuff comes from.

@Neo: Oh god... Now I really want to see your project just to find it! xD

@Sky: I think that's pretty much the only reason Billy Dee Williams is famous for. Which is what makes my previous comment about your avatar all the more hilarious.

... Well, I thought it was funny! <_<

@Subject about games for once: I just got Time Splitters 2. As much as I see a good game at its core, it has aged.

@Sky: One of the galaxy's finest malt beverages... =P
/WhoseLineJoke

@Neo: Oh, gross. How did that happen?

@WP: I remember wanting to play that one when it came out. Still haven't gotten around to it though.

For some reason I always associate Timesplitters 2 with Second Sight (probably read about them in the same issue of Nintendo Power or something). That was a game that was surprisingly engaging but with stupidly overpowered enemies by the end. >.<

@Unrelated: I have finally gotten into Persona 4. I've logged 25 hours into it and am only in the middle of June. @_@

@Link: When or if I get a PS2, I'm gonna look into the Persona series. And Ico. And Shadow of the Colossus. And Kingdom Hearts. And God of War. And the Rachet and Clank series. And Silent Hill 2. And the Sly Cooper series. And... well, that's all I can think of right now. The point is that I really should have gotten a PS2. :P

@Sky: Indeed. Billy Dee Williams is the personification of cool.

@WP: Don't have to look too hard. It was at the end when I needed to try and hit the word count. Still fell 40 words short.

@CA: To be fair, I was insulting it.

@Link: Watch the anime. It's freaking crazy. xD

@WP: Yeah, I pretty much grew up on a lot of those games you just mentioned (Kingdom Hearts and Sly Cooper being a couple of my favorites). I can say a lot of terrible things about Sony but I can't deny that their third party game selection is always fantastic.

@sky: I've already been playing this thing like I'm watching a (horrifically paced) anime. I'll probably look into the actual series after I'm done so the mystery isn't spoiled. :P

@Link: Indeed. I would have also said Metal Gear Solid, but I'm playing that right now on the Game Cube! :D

Also, I'm not very good. :(

So I had an interview with Bioware today, went better than the one I had with them in march.

@Berenzen: What kind of job are you aiming for?

@CA
The interview was for a quality assurance analyst position. Hopefully I'll get the position, there weren't that many applicants this time around, only about 10 interviewees altogether versus the 20-25 that were interviewed back in march

@WP: Still haven't actually gotten around to playing MGS. I've watched the entire series get LPed though. They look like a whole lot of fun and the story is pretty interesting (if not extremely overblown).

@Link: It ain't that bad, actually. The dialogue can get pretty hammy, though. xD

Looks like people are finally starting to post again!
@sky: It's really hard to think of you as a girl with your current avatar... XD

@Jak23: I hear all of Sky's posts as Billy Dee in my head. It's weird... xD

sky14kemea:

THIS IS MADNESS!

@Jak: I know, right? I don't even recognise myself....

@WarP: Bwahahahahaha!

Bad dreams.

@Sky: Oh god... the maniacal laugh of Lando... D:

@Red: I like that video because you could see that the bartender was doing her best not to laugh in some scenes. xD

Given that I was told by the recently deceased that a death would be occupying this thread by now, I am going to give them until I wake up tomorrow (which might not be until around 2:30PM, it was a long busy weekend). If there is not a death, I will make an announcement and they will be able to post it at a later time. Then hopefully we'll get a kill before I got to the bar.

In the meantime, a new Group has been created!

HERE IT IS!

This will serve as the new HQ for the SK game, since it has an owner who has been around in the past year, unlike the other one. Please join it, especially if you wish to play in future rounds.

Thank you, I'll go back to sleepwriting now.

Finally found some free time out of my 15-hour work days to put this little ditty together.

@Pm0n3y: Well worth the wait. Very well done sir.

PM0N3Y HAS BEEN EXECUTED!

But once again the crowd comes up empty trying to nail the killer. Now that we approach single digits in participants, will they come closer next round? One of them won't get the chance...

Well I just got killed. Damn shame.

But now I get to go to the JIB-Wait it was set on fire wasn't it? Bugger.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked