Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

@Diablo: How is it purely chance when every elimination is a concious choice on the part of the killer or the mob? If the choices that we make have an impact on the game then it doesn't all come down to chance. Say the killer starts manipulating other players from behind the scenes so that they can control the voting process. Is that chance or is it skill? Say that the mob rallies together and starts trying to find a pattern in the killings. If a pattern emerges and the killer is caught based on these deductions, was that chance or was it skill?

Yes, chance does play a big part in this game. From the selection of the roles to the random happenstances that can unexpectedly take place, there is a degree of uncertainty in this game. But claiming that it is ALL chance is a complete oversimplification.

@Diablo: An experienced player knows how to manipulate certain facets to their advantage. They know how to use the resources they have to get ahead. When I won this game, I used a fair bit of time manipulation, placing my kills at times when I could deny being online, or setting advanced kills to be enacted in my absence. Also to allude what Link was talking about, I did have two extra votes in my pocket, players I was manipulating to voting how I wanted, and I kept them alive until the end when I pitted them against each other to kill them off (Hi, Pm0n3y!). There are ways that the killer can get ahead. Chance can fuck it all up in an instance, but there are ways.

Speaking of which...

THE KILLER HAS STRUCK!

Another car goes careening into the wall as another player has completed their last lap. Who will it be? Check the inboxes!

@Link_to_Future:
@NeoAC: Alright, Alright, just I find it hard to believe that this game has strategy....

Also, Still Alive.

Just so you guys know, I'm still unavenged. Can't die twice. Right, carry on.

@Neo: I'd just like to correct you on one little point there. "An experienced player" should be "Most experienced players". I for one royally f'ed up during my short stint as the killer a while back.[1] I don't understand how to mess with people enough to ensure my own survival. Even though I've been in this game almost as long as it's existed, I have yet to grasp the nuances and schemes that one needs to use to win a round.

[1] Although I will say that Stekepanne's ridiculous shenanigans didn't help at all. >=(

@Counter: Dude, Steke totally owned that round.

@RaNDM: Don't you start. *gets out chainsaw* -_-

Oh hey, I haven't checked in this thread in a while, let's see what's up-

NeoAC:
Also to allude what Link was talking about, I did have two extra votes in my pocket, players I was manipulating to voting how I wanted, and I kept them alive until the end when I pitted them against each other to kill them off (Hi, Pm0n3y!).

*Closes window, uninstalls Chrome, deletes System32, bricks hard drive, smashes monitor, sues Microsoft, calls Police, FBI, Coast Guard, the President, NASA, my Mom, burns down house, sobs heavily on the lawn*
...You're never gonna let me live that one down, are you?

@CA: I still hold that you survived longer that round because Steke got the spy prematurely executed. You were more cursed with having a name at the top of the roster. :P

@Link: Still, though. That never would have happened if he hadn't decided to screw with everyone.

And yes, I am still a little bitter/disappointed about it.

Pm0n3y:
Oh hey, I haven't checked in this thread in a while, let's see what's up-

NeoAC:
Also to allude what Link was talking about, I did have two extra votes in my pocket, players I was manipulating to voting how I wanted, and I kept them alive until the end when I pitted them against each other to kill them off (Hi, Pm0n3y!).

*Closes window, uninstalls Chrome, deletes System32, bricks hard drive, smashes monitor, sues Microsoft, calls Police, FBI, Coast Guard, the President, NASA, my Mom, burns down house, sobs heavily on the lawn*
...You're never gonna let me live that one down, are you?

Not as long as I am in this game, man. That message I sent to you after you voted for Void will live on forever.

Also, on an unrelated note, I have declared war on Norway, after their referee screwed us out of a chance to play for gold.

@Neo: We talking about Water Polo?

@RaNDM: Close but way off. Women's soccer. That third US goal never should have happened. I am now in the process of guiding kamikaze walruses to Norwegian coastlines.

@Neo: That's right I forgot. You're Canadian.

I'll sing the Anthem loud when we win Gold.

@Neo: Shall I go to war with China then? They stiffed Malaysia out of another gold, darn it! C'mon, give us the gold already!

Nobody wants a stinking silver. (But in all honesty, our badminton player, Lee Chong Wei, did a marvelous job fighting for it.)

@Schiz: Might as well. Still laughing over the fact that Canada was playing for a medal in the women's doubles because of the expulsions. And we almost beat the Japanese too.

I heard the ref screwed us. Hang on, I'll go commandeer some of Neonbob's nukes.

@Red: Isn't he still out nukin' dem Wales?

@RanDM: How often can you nuke the same place?

@Schizzy: That depends. How many bombs do you have?

@RaNDM G: He's always out nuking whales. I just know where his stash is.

*nukes Oslo*

I'm the victim, I would have put my death up a while ago but my computer keeps turning off by itself and-, well I won't get into the details.
I'll have my death up as soon as I fix whatever's wrong with my comput-...

Well Fargo's death more than makes up for Jak's lack of a working computer.

JAK HAS CRASHED OUT!

That means it's time for another vote people! Start getting them into me!

@RaNDM: And yet the proof that the tourney was rigged from the start is right there in that game. USA drills a horrendously called free kick right at a defender who uses her hand to shield her tits? Penalty kick! Tobin Heath sticks her arm out to block a Japanese cross? Oh, totally didn't see that one. Play on. Bullshido.

@Neo: heh heh... Bullshido...

@Neo: I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the Anthem.

*has no idea what anybody is talking about* I guess this is the problem with having no idea as to what's going on with sports related affairs.

@chrome: This is politics. Who said the Olympics had anything to do with sports?

@RaN: Maybe he was confused by all the sports being played...

@RaNDM: Pshh... I have way too much time to play games to keep up with the Olympics. Unless I'm at work and it's on TV. Then I suddenly have plenty of time to know what's going on.

Back from holiday and not dead. Nice!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked