Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

@somethingcompletelydifferent: Romney just picked his running mate.

@MortPeng: Welcome back.

@Romney: Thank you for continuing to prove you are the most inept presidential candidate since...well, Bush. Hopefully America notices.

@RaN: That...that is pretty damn funny.

...also frightening, if America disappoints itself in the coming election.

@Politics: Hey, get out of this thread about slander, underhanded dealings, and espionage. You have no reason to be in a place such as this one. >.>

@Link: Hah.

@Neo: How are we doing on votes?

@Counter: At this point I am missing votes from Ynnek and WarPenguin. I do have a leader in the execution clubhouse so if I do not receive a vote from either of them by Midnight AST, I will inform the lynchee of their demise.

*Dances like a monkey*

CounterAttack:
snip

Niiiiiiice. I guess you finally found an artist :).

@Nouw: Indeed I did. That artist would be Skye. ^_^

@CA: Well it looks outstanding :).

Everyone is changing avatars these days.

I'll remain constant.

@Nouw: In order of appearance, they are: Rochelle Sanders and Kirsten (The Road to Indigo); Marielle Villeneuve (One Piece); Gabriel Westmar (Journey of the Elementals); Alix Redfern and Matti (Battlegrounds); Katie Southe (Society of Justice); Maximilian Hawkesworth (Your Blood in My Veins); Hazel Katriana (Of Mages and Kings); Gary Alexander (Demigods); Natalie Paladin (In the Footsteps of Odin); and Jessica Lancer (Demigods).

@Redlin: I've got my two. They work.

@CA: Cheers :).

@Neo: Your hockey one is one of my favorite avatars on this site. Neonbob still has the best one overall though. ;)

@Redlin: After Ratings War is over, it will be making it's glorious come back.

RaNDM G:

Ah, so he was always destined for a career in politics.

/lowhangingfruit

*floats around absentmindedly*

I was so going to be mayor...

NeoAC:
@Counter: At this point I am missing votes from Ynnek and WarPenguin. I do have a leader in the execution clubhouse so if I do not receive a vote from either of them by Midnight AST, I will inform the lynchee of their demise.

Unless I'm being silly (and I'm prone to doing that,) haven't you just revealed two people as not being the killer?

@razer: Not necessarily. If one of them was the killer, this would have been a pretty good way to throw us off the scent.

But you're probably right. >.>

I apologize for the lateness of this news, since both my home internet and work internet decided in tandem to not let me on. Anyway,

THE NEXT EXECUTION HAS BEEN DECIDED!

No need for the tiebreaker this time, we have a clear choice on who gets the tire iron to the head this time around. Who's it gonna be? Check your PMs...

@Razer: It doesn't really matter. I revealed Medic Saves in one round. One of the saves still ended up executed. Ask Sky about it.

*Checks*

No tire iron stuck on my head.

Guess that means I'm alive.

@RaNDM: I didn't expect the actual tire iron to the head, but very nicely done.

RaNDM G HAS BEEN EXECUTED!

But he was not the killer either! Which means another strike will be coming! Be prepared!

Bravo, all you dead people... also, I'm doing scienxlce and I'm still aliiiiiiive...

razer17:

NeoAC:

Unless I'm being silly (and I'm prone to doing that,) haven't you just revealed two people as not being the killer?

Yeah, what @NeoAC: said....

I'M NOT BITTER ABOUT IT.

*starts grinding an axe*

Sky... Don't do anything I'll regret...

@Neo: Wasn't that a round or two ago?

@Will: No that was wayyyyy back. Was my first time GMing in Round 12. In the seventh round of voting Sky was tied with the actual killer, RBMidknight, and I figured that would be it when I went to my tiebreaker for their vote. However, they picked Sky and the game was extended for another two rounds before Midknight got lynched. That actually was the deepest anyone had gotten from the start until I won the game in Round 21.

BTW, did you know that I'm apparently the most prolific killer in this game? I've been killer three times, most of anyone, and killed 22 people over those three rounds. Just found that out when looking for the round number.

NeoAC:
BTW, did you know that I'm apparently the most prolific killer in this game? I've been killer three times, most of anyone, and killed 22 people over those three rounds.

I don't know if anyone else is thinking the same thing as I am; but, I got you a little present to show how I feel about this.

I hope it fits.

@Twinkies: Thanks! Now I have something to wear on the hunting trip next month! This seems like a good time to remind people that the GM can not be voted for, or killed. To illustrate that...

*zaps Twinkies with a bolt of lightning* Ah fun times. Anyway...

THE MURDER VICTIM HAS BEEN DESIGNATED!

Another car goes careening off the track at the hands of the killer! Who is it? The PM is away...

@Topza: Hello! Join us next round, that makes three Kiwis :p.

@Topaz: No worries, I couldn't write my way out of a wet paper bag when I started. This place affords you the opportunity to practice your skills in a friendly environment. As for the whole imagination thing...well, hold a conversation with me long enough and you'll start thinking of creative ways to off yourself. Seems to work with everyone else I know. >.<

@Topaz: Yay!The assimilation has begun...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked