Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 15 NEXT

Say, Neo, I just noticed. With the different forum layout, that yellow you picked is... well. Let's just say that yellow is never a good choice to write text in. =P

@CA: It's Gold! It's the color of winning! Charlie Sheen said so!

On a more relevant topic...

THE MURDER VICTIM HAS BEEN CHOSEN!

This Killer will now officially have a handful of kills. Who's the next victim? Let's wait and find out who becomes the next pile of smoldering wreckage...

You can't kill me, I'll kill myself first!

*looks back*

Oh right...

Well, I'm about to go without internet for a couple days due to a move so...

TRILBYWILL HAS BEEN MURDERED!

Another victim of the Killer falls. Vote now, and I'll see it when the guy hooks my internet up on Tuesday!

@Neo: Good grief! So many headlines in a single page!

But where's everyone? This place has been a ghost town lately.

Guys.

What is this?

What is happening?

@RaNDM the world ending?

@RaN: If I'm feeling optimistic, it's a countdown until the day pigs will finally take flight.

I honestly had forgotten about his mod entirely. Glad to know the devs didn't. :P

@Link/RaN: Eh. I've never found the Half-Life series appealing, save for the Triage at Dawn track. It contributed to my fear/hatred of zombies.

@Neo: Vote incoming.

@Schizzy: It has been a ghost town recently. I mean, look over there, in the corner, The Specials have moved in.

Edit - I'm not sure if anyone will get that (lame) joke, so:

@Schizzy: I've been busy.

Building a safety fort to hide in...

@Sky: *appears in front of as a ghost*

DEATH NAO PLZ!

*vanishes*

Wow, it's surprisingly quiet here...

I'm going to die now, aren't I?

@Chrome: It's quiet because I've been busy moving! And drinking! Anyway, once again you lot couldn't make up your minds, and since nobody has seen TrilbyWill in these parts lately, I had to go to a new tiebreaker, the Canadian quarter. Thus,

THE EXECUTION HAS BEEN DECIDED!

The caribou has spoken and another person will take that walk to the gallows. Did the coin choose correctly? Let's find out...

Yeah, you killed the medic. Good job guys.

I just kinda threw this together so I could get back to Guild Wars. >.>

For those who care, here's the song.

Hm. With the Medic down, we're back to our roots this round... just a bunch of people left with the killer in the room.

*dons hipster glasses*

I didn't vote for you this time Link. I feel no guilt.

At this rate, we'll be playing the next Diablo by the time this round is over.

I can't even remember who I voted for....

SO BAD.

Btw if the killer is out there, please kill me off next. I'm going on holiday next week and I won't be here to vote. xD

@Link: Now that is how a death around here is supposed to go. Thanks for showing people a solid execution. Too many people have failed to even post a death. It is disheartening.

LINK, THE MEDIC, HAS BEEN EXECUTED!

Well done folks. First the Spy, now the Medic. You are really making the Killer's job easy. We'll have to see who's next to go...

@Link:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/black]

@Everyone: Well done, really. I mean it. You were intending to help the killer all along, right? Right?

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in Ghost beer...

I am completely unashamed for my role in the recently deceased. In addition to introducing me to a cool song, his death amused me. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters. So thank you, Link, for dying (and posting your death).

Besides, the spy and arbiter are dead anyway. Who else is there to save?

xTwinkiesx:
I am completely unashamed for my role in the recently deceased. In addition to introducing me to a cool song, his death amused me. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters. So thank you, Link, for dying (and posting your death).

Besides, the spy and arbiter are dead anyway. Who else is there to save?

That totally doesn't look guilty at all.

@Redlin: You should really pass one of those ghost beers my way. ^_^

@Twinkies: Yeah, my impact was completely diminished by the lack of living roles. All that was left to do was stalling the inevitable for some poor soul who would have been doomed in the near future anyway. It was kind of hard to get excited about that prospect. >.>

Oh well, glad you liked it. The band that did that song has always been one of my favorites so I let them do all the heavy lifting.

@InOtherNews: Well, I transferred everything to a new laptop but ended up somehow losing my Skype account in the process. I've made a new one but lost all of my contacts. If anyone needs me to add them, just send me your username in a message.

Well, our current victim is away on holiday, so I think we all know who is next to leave the race.

SKY14KEMEA HAS BEEN MURDERED!

She asked for it and the Killer made like the Bear Jew and obliged her. So who is wielding the bat at the track? Vote now for who you think it is!

@NeoAC: Niiiiiiiiiiiiice reference.

Who carries a baseball bat to a nascar race? :P

@Schizzy: Someone who plans to 'cause a heap o' trouble.

I hate the beginning, and end of it... In fact I'm not sure why I kept it uploaded. But it's hopefully recent enough to count as my death this round. =P

Wow, this round has been up for over a month and it only has 8 pages? Is this what happens when I'm not around?

It happens when there's no roles to make it interesting.

*Drums fingers on table.* Welp. Anyone wanna play blackjack?

@Miniman: What are we betting with?

@Twinkies: When we play blackjack, we bet with blackjacks.

*Thumps Twinkies on the head with a blackjack*

Wow, I feel the love. First a lightning bolt, and now a black jack? If this whole game wasn't centered around killing each other, I might be offended.

And here I am without a jack, black or otherwise, to retaliate this umbrage.
Are other bludgeoning instruments accepted? I have plenty of those.

@Twinkies: I have many blackjacks, unfortunately I cannot give them to you, due to my hand just passing through them everytime I try to grab them.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked