Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 40 NEXT

SPARTANXIII:

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

Belkin responded in a cheerful tone. "Well that's good to know. I thought for a second he was going attack you and, well...there would have been two blood baths! As for sleep...yeah, I should get some for tomorrow, we'll probably cross the border then. If you need to wake me, I'm bunking in Joncis and Enthir's room."

Joncis waited for Belkin to leave before asking ''So how long before you or Bitey get attacked by the Redguard and Altmer?''

Belkin just looked at him calmly, as if he knew what he was doing. "I'm just helping to make sure the other guys don't try to pull a fast one on us and try to kill Urgal, Luna and the Psycho-Lizard in our sleep, then ran away with us none the wiser till morning. I'm sure they could look after themselves, but if they DO start attacking anyone, she knows where I am so I can show them both how my Family uses a Sword...up close."

Joncis turned around toward the stairs and said ''You're bed is the one on the right, neat the bathroom .Alright, Luna, how long, they could target anyone, but killing me or Enthir would turn the whole group against them and they must be suicidal to try and get at Urgal or the nord, they don't even know what Bitey's capable of so that just leaves you?''

Josh12345:
snip

"Excuse me, Joncis, I need to borrow you for awhile. It's about my men."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

"Be away with yourself, Butcher. we're having a conversation." Luna said.

Josh12345:
Joncis turned around toward the stairs and said ''You're bed is the one on the right, neat the bathroom .Alright, Luna, how long, they could target anyone, but killing me or Enthir would turn the whole group against them and they must be suicidal to try and get at Urgal or the nord, they don't even know what Bitey's capable of so that just leaves you?''

"None of you have seen me fight or know how i do. But i suspect within a couple of days. Having one of my kind out in the open is too nice of a cut of meat for them to resist." She replied.

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

Josh12345:
Joncis waited for Belkin to leave before asking ''So how long before you or Bitey get attacked by the Redguard and Altmer?''

Belkin just looked at him calmly, as if he knew what he was doing. "I'm just helping to make sure the other guys don't try to pull a fast one on us and try to kill Urgal, Luna and the Psycho-Lizard in our sleep, then ran away with us none the wiser till morning. I'm sure they could look after themselves, but if they DO start attacking anyone, she knows where I am so I can show them both how my Family uses a Sword...up close."

"Trust me, if I had anything that they could kill me over, I wouldn't be going to sleep tonight." replied Belkin before reaching the room. He opened the door, throwing the bag he had onto his bed before entering the bathroom.

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

"Be away with yourself, Butcher. we're having a conversation." Luna said.

"I maybe a butcher, but at least I can keep a secret. Besides this is a bit more urgent than your sleeping arrangements.

ruedyn:
"I maybe a butcher, but at least I can keep a secret. Besides this is a bit more urgent than your sleeping arrangements.

"What could be so dire as to have you drag this man away from a conversation about whether or not i'll be alive in the next few days? the primary source of our concern is your men. Well, we're both here now. What isn't meant for the group shouldn't be said at all. Go ahead." Luna replied, slightly annoyed.

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

"What could be so dire as to have you drag this man away from a conversation about whether or not i'll be alive in the next few days? the primary source of our concern is your men. Well, we're both here now. What isn't meant for the group shouldn't be said at all. Go ahead." Luna replied, slightly annoyed.

"Fine, my group has never had a mage, and only one Altmer. At first I thought he was an exception made because of recent undead activity, but the more I think about the more off he seems. Haven't either of you thought he smells abit more of death than me or Ahnwen?"

''What is it Anruin?'' Joncis asked, pulling up a chair for him, and signalling for another round of drinks to the bartman.

ruedyn:

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

"Fine, my group has never had a mage, and only one Altmer. At first I thought he was an exception made because of recent undead activity, but the more I think about the more off he seems. Haven't either of you thought he smells abit more of death than me or Ahnwen?"

''Well what about that old ass woman you have following you? She nearly shot an Ice spear at Enthir on his way into the inn this afternoon''

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

mcpop9:

''Well what about that old ass woman you have following you? She nearly shot an Ice spear at Enthir on his way into the inn this afternoon''

"He's a male. That might be part of the reason for the ice spike."

ruedyn:

"You'll let me sink my teeth into him, i'll be able to tell right away if he's re-animated. Either that or you've recruited yourself a necromancer. If he is one, i'll make a meal out of him anyway. They're worse than the ones they create. Anyone who would disturb a body's rest, no matter what they may have done in life deserves to die at my teeth." She said, you could almost see the fire light in her eyes behind their glowing nature.

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"He's a male. That might be part of the reason for the ice spike."

Joncis almost choaks on his brandy after hearing this''Oh, well I honestly can't tell Altmer apart, you're lucky I've never seen a female Bosmer''

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

"You'll let me sink my teeth into him, i'll be able to tell right away if he's re-animated. Either that or you've recruited yourself a necromancer. If he is one, i'll make a meal out of him anyway. They're worse than the ones they create. Anyone who would disturb a body's rest, no matter what they may have done in life deserves to die at my teeth." She said, you could almost see the fire light in her eyes behind their glowing nature.

''Well I know a few spells in necromancy, I never use them but I've learned them just in case, it gives conjuration a more natural learning curve'' he recieves a few nasty looks from the others at the table

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

"He's playing the part of hunter a bit too well I'm afraid, he has garlic on him. That's why I wanted Joncis to help, at least he might be able to counter his magic. I can't tell if he's asleep or not, but he's locked himself in... Think you can get the cat to pick it open?"

Josh12345:

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

''Well I know a few spells in necromancy, I never use them but I've learned them just in case, it gives conjuration a more natural learning curve'' he recieves a few nasty looks from the others at the table

"A bloody necromancer too? For the love of mara, is everyone in our group but me waving a middle finger to the divines? Is Lloden going to turn out to eat babies?"

ruedyn:

mcpop9:

ruedyn:

"He's playing the part of hunter a bit too well I'm afraid, he has garlic on him. That's why I wanted Joncis to help, at least he might be able to counter his magic. I can't tell if he's asleep or not, but he's locked himself in... Think you can get the cat to pick it open?"

''I can make a steadfast ward if need be, or I could try some necromancy spells of my own, if he truely is undead then he'll disentregrate the moment I cast the spell''

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

mcpop9:

"A bloody necromancer too? For the love of mara, is everyone in our group but me waving a middle finger to the divines? Is Lloden going to turn out to eat babies?"

''Hey I don't actually use it!'' Joncis shouted defensively ''its required training in Wayrest if you want to master conjuration and I've never actually used the spells before!''

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

''Hey I don't actually use it!'' Joncis shouted defensively ''its required training in Wayrest if you want to master conjuration and I've never actually used the spells before!''

"The thought to try out another school of magic NEVER occured to you? Does alteration or illusion require you to kill your family? They must require something less evil than manipulating the dead."

Josh12345:
''I can make a steadfast ward if need be, or I could try some necromancy spells of my own, if he truely is undead then he'll disentregrate the moment I cast the spell''

ruedyn:

"Hello? 200 year old vampire who used to take hit missions and do courier missions sitting infront of you? I'm sure as oblivion rusty, but it would never hurt for me to give it a try. I'd just need a tiny but of wire, but i might be able to get into his room." She said looking between the both of them.

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"The thought to try out another school of magic NEVER occured to you? Does alteration or illusion require you to kill your family? They must require something less evil than manipulating the dead."

''That's why I'm learning destruction and restoration now, I don't want to be hiding behind my atronachs when a bears attacking me, nor do I like literally conjuring a bow out of thin air, ice spikes for me are far more accurate and electrocuting someone normally hurts a troll more than an arrow to the leg''

mcpop9:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"Hello? 200 year old vampire who used to take hit missions and do courier missions sitting infront of you? I'm sure as oblivion rusty, but it would never hurt for me to give it a try. I'd just need a tiny but of wire, but i might be able to get into his room." She said looking between the both of them.

"So do you have a plan to get the garlic out of his room and pocket? Otherwise your usefulness is non-existant here."

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

''That's why I'm learning destruction and restoration now, I don't want to be hiding behind my atronachs when a bears attacking me, nor do I like literally conjuring a bow out of thin air, ice spikes for me are far more accurate and electrocuting someone normally hurts a troll more than an arrow to the leg''

"So your decision to stop had nothing to do with the inherent evil, it's because it's easier to murder people with ice and lightning. And fire is the one that hurts a troll not lightning."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"So your decision to stop had nothing to do with the inherent evil, it's because it's easier to murder people with ice and lightning. And fire is the one that hurts a troll not lightning."

''You aren't hearing me, I HAVE NEVER USED NECROMANCY, I know the spells but I've never tried them, to put this in context Luna has a bottle of mead, I've never tried it but I know what it tastes like because she's told me about it, I still have never drank from it, but I've studied up on it and its made drinking in general much more meaningful''

Josh12345:
snip

"Fine I'll drop it, but only because I don't want any more deductions from my pay..." Anruin takes a deep breath to calm down a bit "Back to the actual topic, we might need your ward, and the necromatic spell."

Urgal walked through the gates of Skingrad. A guard gave him a look and said, "We saw what happened, keep those maces sheathed in our city. And try not to drop a whole quiver of arrows off the roof this time."

Urgal was in no mood to argue so he grunted a thanks and kept going.

That's strange, normally a guard would insist on a bribe or some such before letting a violent blood splattered Orc through. Maybe one of the others already paid for me.

He walked into the inn receiving a slightly scared but fierce look from the barkeep and went upstairs with purpose.

He ran into Anruin, Joncis and Luna in the hallway of the third floor.

"Which room is Bitey's? And have any of you seen her since you last saw that Altmer scum?"

Derek_the_Dodo:
Urgal walked through the gates of Skingrad. A guard gave him a look and said, "We saw what happened, keep those maces sheathed in our city. And try not to drop a whole quiver of arrows off the roof this time."

That's strange, normally a guard would insist on a bribe or some such before letting a violent blood splattered Orc through. Maybe one of the others already paid for me.

He walked into the inn receiving a slightly scared but fierce look from the barkeep and went upstairs with purpose.

"Which room is Bitey's? And have any of you seen her since you last saw that Altmer scum?"

"Luna was watching Bitey, the Altmer is in his room, and are you still mad at me about earlier?"

Derek_the_Dodo:

''We have a plan for that guy, and Bites-Her-Tail is probably ripping open the carpet in room 304''

ruedyn:

Derek_the_Dodo:

"Luna was watching Bitey, the Altmer is in his room, and are you still mad at me about earlier?"

"I'm in no mood for games Anruin. Luna, is this true?"

ruedyn:
snip

Josh12345:
snip

"Never said anything about me going in. I just was going to open the door for you guys." She said then noticed the ork.

Derek_the_Dodo:
snip

"You look happy. And as Jonics said, room 304 is bitey. The altmer, we're trying to figure out what to do with them." she said to the ork.

mcpop9:
"Never said anything about me going in. I just was going to open the door for you guys." She said then noticed the ork.

"That's fine then, and if he is a necromancer, you can feed on him."

Derek_the_Dodo:

"No games, and why are you so interested in Bitey?

ruedyn:

mcpop9:

Derek_the_Dodo:

Urgal knocked on the door of 304.

"Noooo! It's my cheese!"

"Bitey's fine... for now. Fill me in on what's happening with this Altmer. It's her who I'm concerned about Anruin. I don't know if Bites-her-tail is a match for her talents and her mission here seems to be to kill or capture all daedra worshippers."

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

mcpop9:

Derek_the_Dodo:

"Noooo! It's my cheese!"

"Bitey's fine... for now. Fill me in on what's happening with this Altmer. It's her who I'm concerned about Anruin. I don't know if Bites-her-tail is a match for her talents and her mission here seems to be to kill or capture all daedra worshippers."

"You thought it was a girl too... I can see why but seriously? Oh right, he might not be a hunter, but an undead and or necromancer. Perhaps Mannemarco is interested in our little package?"

ruedyn:

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

"Noooo! It's my cheese!"

"You thought it was a girl too... I can see why but seriously? Oh right, he might not be a hunter, but an undead and or necromancer. Perhaps Mannemarco is interested in our little package?"

Enthir enters the inn and joins the conversation''Possibly, for the past several months Mannimarco has been making power grabs all over the Imperial province, the Blades think he'll try to root himself in power and take the throne once war breaks out, he already controls a sizeable portion of the military, and he practically own Cheydinhal, the package would be a significant tool he could use as leverage against the other factions, be they diplomatic or military''

ruedyn:

"You brought this upon our heads Anruin. Your blind faith in the henchmen you secretly brought along could mean the death's of members of the group, or the theft of our package. Know that, and understand my rage."

"Luna, if you're sure you're comfortable with it, would you like to pick the lock so as to resolve this sooner rather than later?"

Josh12345:
Enthir enters the inn and joins the conversation''Possibly, for the past several months Mannimarco has been making power grabs all over the Imperial province, the Blades think he'll try to root himself in power and take the throne once war breaks out, he already controls a sizeable portion of the military, and he practically own Cheydinhal, the package would be a significant tool he could use as leverage against the other factions, be they diplomatic or military''

"So my musings have accuracy to them. This naturally raises the question as to what it is that he is so interested in... Dragon Hatchling?

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

"You brought this upon our heads Anruin. Your blind faith in the henchmen you secretly brought along could mean the death's of members of the group, or the theft of our package. Know that, and understand my rage."

"So I'm to act like having daedra worshipers and a vampire in my party isn't an affront to my religion. Besides, we don't even know what the thing is! For all we know it's skooma."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked