Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 40 NEXT

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

"I doubt she was doing any of this willingly, but if you want to make sure, I saw her at the Blacksmith trying to get better armor. Also, do we have to worry about the Wild Hunt? If we cross the borders in a group like this unannounced, they may take it as a threat."

''I thought the Wild Hunt happened 3 months ago?'' Joncis asked.

"They do it for invaders as well, and we look like a mini army. Add the political tensions and Mannimarco, and you got a bunch of paranoid shamans willing to enact it if a mudcrab steps on the border."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:
"I doubt she was doing any of this willingly, but if you want to make sure, I saw her at the Blacksmith trying to get better armor. Also, do we have to worry about the Wild Hunt? If we cross the borders in a group like this unannounced, they may take it as a threat."

"They do it for invaders as well, and we look like a mini army. Add the political tensions and Mannimarco, and you got a bunch of paranoid shamans willing to enact it if a mudcrab steps on the border."

Enthir leaves the balcony and joins the conversation ''Hmm, maybe we should split up, just until we cross the border, half of us leave for the border and the next day the other half leave, then we can meet up at Arenthia''
''c'mon, don't be stupid Enthir'' Joncis said ''What's so crazy about it?'' He asks ''If half of us run ahead then we won't attract extra attention at the border, and they can clear any ambushes''

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

Enthir leaves the balcony and joins the conversation ''Hmm, maybe we should split up, just until we cross the border, half of us leave for the border and the next day the other half leave, then we can meet up at Arenthia''
''c'mon, don't be stupid Enthir'' Joncis said ''What's so crazy about it?'' He asks ''If half of us run ahead then we won't attract extra attention at the border, and they can clear any ambushes''

"It seems a decent plan to Dro'Araaj, it does leave the problems of how we would be divided and where would we meet up."

IFS:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"It seems a decent plan to Dro'Araaj, it does leave the problems of how we would be divided and where would we meet up."

Joncis turned to Dro'Araaj ''Well I'd guess the faster people and Enthir could go first, and the 'heavy hitters' like Urg and the Nord could come with me to protect the package''

Josh12345:
snip

Suddenly Astoph walks into the room, unseen from for a little while
"Apologies, I had... Something I needed to do"
He says, looking at the hilt of his sword
"I did not realise the group would run into such trouble in the city"

Random Fella:

Josh12345:
snip

"Don't worry, Dro'Araaj is sure we will run in to such trouble everywhere we go," he said grinning.

Random Fella:

Josh12345:
snip

''Well aside from the obvious our Altmer friend is gone and we think he's going to attack us sometime soon''

IFS:

Random Fella:

Josh12345:
snip

"Don't worry, Dro'Araaj is sure we will run in to such trouble everywhere we go," he said grinning.

He nods agreeingly to the Khajeet
"Does anyone need healing?"
He asks

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

Josh12345:
snip

''Well aside from the obvious our Altmer friend is gone and we think he's going to attack us sometime soon''

Astoph screws up his face at the sound of the elf under his hood
This only gives him more reason not to trust them, as if he didn't have enough already from previous experiences with the kind
"Then we must find him."
He admits

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

This only gives him more reason not to trust them, as if he didn't have enough already from previous experiences with the kind
"Then we must find him."
He admits

''You don't say?'' Enthir says sarcastically, ''He was in this room, probably looking for the package or some of our belongings,'' Joncis said ''Problem is, my room is the one across the hallway, no one ha been in here all night except the maids and I would never leave the Package out in the open like this.''

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

"Then we must find him."
He admits

''You don't say?'' Enthir says sarcastically, ''He was in this room, probably looking for the package or some of our belongings,'' Joncis said ''Problem is, my room is the one across the hallway, no one ha been in here all night except the maids and I would never leave the Package out in the open like this.''

Astoph strokes his chin, resting his head on it
"Is the package secure?"
He asks

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

"Then we must find him."
He admits

Astoph strokes his chin, resting his head on it
"Is the package secure?"
He asks

''Yes'' Joncis says, I guess it wouldn't hurt them knowing I have it on me, anyone other than myself, Enthir or that Blade woman in Valenwood would be killed on contact with the wrapping paper covering it because of all the enchantments loaded onto it, that should at least keep it safe until Falinesti

Lloden turned around at the end if the hallway. He sighed. "We're leaving tonight?" It was his fourth day without sleep. He wouldn't be at his best, obviously, but he could manage.
"I would volunteer for the forward party. I know the ruin Dro'Araaj mentioned, and much of the forests beyond." The Dominion camp hadn't been there the last time he went through, but there were always ways around. Or through, if it came to that.

SamtheDeathclaw:
Lloden turned around at the end if the hallway. He sighed. "We're leaving tonight?" It was his fourth day without sleep. He wouldn't be at his best, obviously, but he could manage.
"I would volunteer for the forward party. I know the ruin Dro'Araaj mentioned, and much of the forests beyond." The Dominion camp hadn't been there the last time he went through, but there were always ways around. Or through, if it came to that.

''Well then go, grab a bed, if the inn catches fire we'll be sure to tell you''

Josh12345:
SNIP

"I would like to volunteer for the forward party, and to leave at night. We should play to the strengths in our hand." Luna suggested. "If we leave during the day, stealth can become an issue if its needed. The night favors less conflicted travel."

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

"I'm... Fine. No worries, we need to find this altmer s'wit. Or get out of town, if it comes to that." he said, with a weak smile.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

"I'm... Fine. No worries, we need to find this altmer s'wit. Or get out of town, if it comes to that." he said, with a weak smile.

"This one could probably track the altmer by scent, he wore some amount of perfume to cover up the smell of necromancy, which gave him a distintive odor this one will not soon forget," Dro'Araaj said, wrinkling his nose as he remembered the smell.

mcpop9:

Josh12345:
SNIP

"I would like to volunteer for the forward party, and to leave at night. We should play to the strengths in our hand." Luna suggested. "If we leave during the day, stealth can become an issue if its needed. The night favors less conflicted travel."

Enthir walks towards Luna and says ''Are you sure? if you get attacked you'll need to hold your own against whatever he could throw at you, be it magic or undead?''

IFS:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

"This one could probably track the altmer by scent, he wore some amount of perfume to cover up the smell of necromancy, which gave him a distintive odor this one will not soon forget," Dro'Araaj said, wrinkling his nose as he remembered the smell.

"Wait, he was wearing perfume? There might be more to this 'he's a female' thing afterall... Oh yeah, do you need any help tracking him? He's a pretty powerful mage."

ruedyn:

IFS:

SamtheDeathclaw:

"Wait, he was wearing perfume? There might be more to this 'he's a female' thing afterall... Oh yeah, do you need any help tracking him? He's a pretty powerful mage."

Joncis was very confused now ''wait a minute you brought this guy along how could you NOT notice his vaguely effeminate features?''

IFS:

"Are you quite sure? It was strong, certainly, but kahjiit noses aren't that strong. Unless..." he took a look at the tooth around the cat's neck. Werewolf, for sure. "We seem to have crossed paths, sera. Or else I am mistaken. Windhelm docks, that massive bar fight some six, seven years ago. I believe I brought you a drink afterwards. Of course, we were both somewhat... Indisposed, and I may be mistaking you."

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

IFS:

Joncis was very confused now ''wait a minute you brought this guy along how could you NOT notice his vaguely effeminate features?''

"It's not like I've been dragging them with me since we left Imperial City, The first I saw of him was when I introduced them."

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

"Are you quite sure? It was strong, certainly, but kahjiit noses aren't that strong. Unless..." he took a look at the tooth around the cat's neck. Werewolf, for sure. "We seem to have crossed paths, sera. Or else I am mistaken. Windhelm docks, that massive bar fight some six, seven years ago. I believe I brought you a drink afterwards. Of course, we were both somewhat... Indisposed, and I may be mistaking you."

"That was you? Hah the years have changed you indeed my friend," Dro'Araaj thought back on the memory, several hunters attacked him in a bar, trying to get the tooth no doubt, when Lloden had intervened.
"Dro'Araaj will be sure to repay that drink someday."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"It's not like I've been dragging them with me since we left Imperial City, The first I saw of him was when I introduced them."

"This one will not turn away help, though he wonders how you know he is a powerful mage if you only recently met him?" Dro'Araaj thought for a moment, "it may be he is less a powerful mage and more a skilled spy, or perhaps he is both."

IFS:

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

"That was you? Hah the years have changed you indeed my friend," Dro'Araaj thought back on the memory, several hunters attacked him in a bar, trying to get the tooth no doubt, when Lloden had intervened.

"Oh no, is it that obvious? I ought to get a mask. A scary mask." Lloden laughed. "And it was my pleasure. A good tale is hard to find, and yours was quite interesting indeed." He smiled at the memory. He had thought the cat was lying at first, but the tale rang true. "So. This whore. You can find him?"

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

SamtheDeathclaw:

"Oh no, is it that obvious? I ought to get a mask. A scary mask." Lloden laughed. "And it was my pleasure. A good tale is hard to find, and yours was quite interesting indeed." He smiled at the memory. He had thought the cat was lying at first, but the tale rang true. "So. This whore. You can find him?"

"A whore would wear better perfume, if he hasn't teleported then Dro'Araaj can track him," he said confidently.

IFS:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

"This one will not turn away help, though he wonders how you know he is a powerful mage if you only recently met him?" Dro'Araaj thought for a moment, "it may be he is less a powerful mage and more a skilled spy, or perhaps he is both."

"He has shown he is at least adept at magic with his mastery over ice spikes, and he got a hunter, someone trained to fight necromancers, to either trust or be held hostage by him. That shows some skill in either illusion or destruction."

IFS:

"A whore would wear better perfume, if he hasn't teleported then Dro'Araaj can track him," he said confidently.

"I must be frequenting the wrong kind of whores then." he grumbled with a smile. "Then perhaps it is best if we start after him? Between you, Anruin and I, I am thinking we have enough tracking experience to find him."

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

"I must be frequenting the wrong kind of whores then." he grumbled with a smile. "Then perhaps it is best if we start after him? Between you, Anruin and I, I am thinking we have enough tracking experience to find him."

"Certainly, unless there are others who wish to join us then we shall begin, Anruin do you know a spot he frequented? having a place to begin our search would certainly be faster than following the trail from here"

IFS:

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

"Certainly, unless there are others who wish to join us then we shall begin, Anruin do you know a spot he frequented? having a place to begin our search would certainly be faster than following the trail from here"

"Then shall we be off? I would think the stinky whore would go over the balcony with a slowfall spell. Wizards, they're tricksy like that."

IFS:

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

"I noticed he spent time near the alchemist shop, might as well start there."

Josh12345:
Enthir walks towards Luna and says ''Are you sure? if you get attacked you'll need to hold your own against whatever he could throw at you, be it magic or undead?''

"i've dealt with 200 years of being a vampire, its night and i'm hungry. Never underestimate me. Thats what most of my meals that attacked me did. So to answer you're question, yes, i'll be fine. "

SamtheDeathclaw:

"Then shall we be off? I would think the stinky whore would go over the balcony with a snowfall spell. Wizards, they're tricksy like that."

IFS:

"I'm coming with. I'm hungry and ready to find him, so i say aye, we set off." Luna said, a glow to her eyes which she covered up with the hood of the cloak.

mcpop9:
snip.

"In all my years, I've met impatient women and vampiric women, but I've never had the misfortune to encounter an impatient vampire woman." Lloden followed her with a grin. Hunting was his second favorite thing to do. He could almost forget about how tired he was.

mcpop9:

Josh12345:

"i've dealt with 200 years of being a vampire, its night and i'm hungry. Never underestimate me. Thats what most of my meals that attacked me did. So to answer you're question, yes, i'll be fine. "

SamtheDeathclaw:

"Then shall we be off? I would think the stinky whore would go over the balcony with a snowfall spell. Wizards, they're tricksy like that."

IFS:

"I'm coming with. I'm hungry and ready to find him, so i say aye, we set off." Luna said, a glow to her eyes which she covered up with the hood of the cloak.

Setting out for the alchemy shop as Anruin suggested Dro'Araaj quickly picked up the scent, from there the trail lingered at the graveyard for a bit.
"The Altmer met with another here, possibly the redguard, then he went towards the gate, his friend seems to still be in the city."

Vargmir rose from his bed, shaking off sleep. The legs of the bed had collapsed under his weight, his own legs were past the end of the bed.

He let out a deep yawn and stood, stepping off the bed. "Damn."

The Nord descended the stairs of the inn to find some of his comrades speaking amongst themselves.

He remained quiet and approached the group, draping his cloak on himself, and slugging his giant battleaxe onto his shoulder.

"Where to?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked