Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . . . 40 NEXT

IFS:

Josh12345:
Endya began rummaging through the ship, along with some fresh food and drink, she found everyone's belongings. She took Joncis' sack in one hand and put it next to him on the floor of the ship, as he was still knocked out from the fall. Endya also found her belongings and suited up. Along with a bag filled with little more than water and some books. she wore robes with long sleeves, with knives hidden around the wrists, and underneath were more daggers and knives as a sash underneath her second layer of clothing. When she was done, she sat next to Joncis and asked ''What's the plan cat?''

Meanwhile, Enthir was gathering up his belongings in Arenthia, waiting on the rest of the group , which composed of Vargmir, Idreon, Dresden,Bites-Her-Tail, Luna and Likes-The-Mud.

Dro'Araaj shrugged, "Dro'Araaj doubts that we can fix the ship, let alone sail it with just the three of us, this one suggests we figure out where we have been shipwrecked."

He wondered at why Endya was deferring to him, did she think he was part of the organization she and Joncis belonged to?

''Of course it's shipwrecked, there's a gash in the hull and the wall you're leaning on used to be the roof'' Endya said condescendingly, she looked through the Captain's drawer, and found an hourglass and put it on the floor, ''Ok, we knew it would take the full night to reach Sunhold, so if we keep turning this thing until dawn we'll know how close we are to it, and how far away we are from Dusk''

Josh12345:
snip

"Have fun with that, this one is going to check on where he hid the package," he walked over to the stairs leading below deck, before stopping to ask "what is it anyways? All this one can tell is that it smells ancient."

IFS:

Josh12345:
snip

"Have fun with that, this one is going to check on where he hid the package," he walked over to the stairs leading below deck, before stopping to ask "what is it anyways? All this one can tell is that it smells ancient."

Endya realises now, this man must be a hired merc, he doesn't know that the Elder Scrolls are inside and what the package actually is ''they are relics of the Blades, but keep that a secret'' she lied.

Josh12345:

IFS:

Josh12345:
snip

Endya realises now, this man must be a hired merc, he doesn't know that the Elder Scrolls are inside and what the package actually is ''they are relics of the Blades, but keep that a secret'' she lied.

He shrugged and walked down the stairs, returning a few minutes later holding the package at arms length, "Well whatever it is you can have it."

IFS:

Josh12345:

IFS:

He shrugged and walked down the stairs, returning a few minutes later holding the package at arms length, "Well whatever it is you can have it."

Endya shrugged and picked up a bucket of water ''not for me, Joncis!'' she shouts throwing the water on top of him, Joncis woke up with a bruise on the back of his head ''agh, what's going on?!'' he shouts, gasping for air. ''You were knocked out after the ship crashed, we're waiting until morning before we move, oh and I got your things.'' she tossed his bag at him, which he caught, and put on his robes after drying himself. Then he put the Package in his now more roomy bag.

Anruin looked over the units at his disposal.

'An energetic orc, a battlemage, an archer, and a man in very heavy armor. Can't say I've had worse groups.' He sighed and looked at the sky, partially coved by trees. 'looks like a good day to die.'

"Alright, Belkin, Urgal, cause as much chaos as possible and come back here if you're injured. Lloden and I will attempt to hijack the ship. Astoph, stay here in case our warriors need healing, and so the rest of our group knows what's going on in case they come by. Sound good?"

ruedyn:

'An energetic orc, a battlemage, an archer, and a man in very heavy armor. Can't say I've had worse groups.' He sighed and looked at the sky, partially coved by trees. 'looks like a good day to die.'

"Alright, Belkin, Urgal, cause as much chaos as possible and come back here if you're injured. Lloden and I will attempt to hijack the ship. Astoph, stay here in case our warriors need healing, and so the rest of our group knows what's going on in case they come by. Sound good?"

"Once again, we get all the fun parts? People will talk Anruin." Lloden laughed and checked his equipment. "I'm ready when you are."

Dro'Araaj searched the ship for maps and other supplies, Joncis and Endya decided that they should head to Dusk, and that they would set out at dawn. Dro'Araaj went back to the guard barracks to try and find a bed that wasn't flipped over, Endya volunteered to take watch, claiming concern over bandits investigating the wreck.

SamtheDeathclaw:
"Once again, we get all the fun parts? People will talk Anruin." Lloden laughed and checked his equipment. "I'm ready when you are."

Urgal expressed his approvement with a grunt. "Well, no time like the present then." He said, reaching for his sword, only to remember it wasn't there. His eye gave a small twitch, but he started moving.

The plan was to skirt around using the trees as much as possible, and that's what they did, until a Bosmer found him. "Hey, what are you doing kinsman?" he asked, not seeing Lloden.

ruedyn:
Urgal expressed his approvement with a grunt. "Well, no time like the present then." He said, reaching for his sword, only to remember it wasn't there. His eye gave a small twitch, but he started moving.

The plan was to skirt around using the trees as much as possible, and that's what they did, until a Bosmer found him. "Hey, what are you doing kinsman?" he asked, not seeing Lloden.

Without batting an eye, Lloden put an arrow in his throat. "One for me, pup." Lloden grinned. Seeing his empty sheath, Lloden drew his short sword. "Not quite what you're used to I suspect, but good enough for this, I am thinking." he said, offering it to him.

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

Without batting an eye, Lloden put an arrow in his throat. "One for me, pup." Lloden grinned. Seeing his empty sheath, Lloden drew his short sword. "Not quite what you're used to I suspect, but good enough for this, I am thinking." he said, offering it to him.

"Thanks, I hope to not put it through too much use though. You want the dagger? Doesn't seem magical in any way."

ruedyn:
"Thanks, I hope to not put it through too much use though. You want the dagger? Doesn't seem magical in any way."

"Hm. May as well. Here's hoping I don't need to use it." Lloden bent and worked the dagger out of it's sheath. He ran the blade across the back of his hand. Sharp, but not magic.
Lloden and Anruin continued around the outside of the camp, keeping to the shadows as much as possible.

It was dawn now, Joncis and Endya jumped off the ship roof, ''Dro' Araaj?'' Joncis called up ''It's morning, we'll need to head for Dusk now'' he shouted, pointing to the east, Endya surveyed their surroundings, lush tropical trees lined the beach and further inland there were fields and rolling hills, they could see the buildings of Sunhold in the distance and far in the opposite direction a spire that must be part of Dusk ''C'mon, get a move on, we don't need anymore Thalmor after us, they're bound to send someone out here to investigate the wreckage!'' Endya said, obviously wanting to get a move on.

Meanwhile, Enthir assembled the others in Arenthia outside the inn, when a group of Justiciars entered the town, in the courtyard one of them boomed ''It would seem this town is harboring conspirators against the Dominion, hand them over and no harm will come of your town.'' the lead Justiciar shouted. The town guards brought forward 2 badly beaten locals, one of them was Enthir's Bosmer contact. ''Dispose of them!'' the Justiciar shouted, in a burst of lightning, the two were little more than ashes, ''Now, where are the Blades Agents?!'' Now Enthir was worried, how did they know about us, did they get it from my contact or has Joncis or Endya been captured or interrogated? by now the entire town has crowded outside their trees and are listening to the Thalmor, there was murmurs amongst the the crowd, none of them could have known about Enthir's connections so none could confess. ''No one? Let's try this again'' the Justiciar picked up a branch of wood at lit it on fire, a direct violation of the Green Pact, there was more talking amongst the crowd ''Tell me where they are or Arenthia goes up in flames!'' By now the town king had left his Tree-Mansion and descended with several guards ''How dare you enter my city, execute my guards and set fire to our trees!'' the young, stout Bosmer shouted, enraged by the Justiciars. To which the Justiciar replied ''All Conspirators, spies and potential threats are to be apprehended by the Thalmor Justiciars under any means necessary, I suggest you get back in your little treehouse before the Dominion sees you as unfit to rule a domain'' the Bosmer left angrily, entering his Tree again, having already made his position clear, the Justiciar turned to the now leaderless crowd ''Still no one? such a shame.'' he said dropping the wood, to which the flames spread like wildfire.

ruedyn:

As the two elves scurried off into the underbrush to skirt around the camp, Urgal, in his energised state charged headlong for the camp leaving Belkin bringing up the rear in close pursuit.

There were 4 bored looking Bosmer guarding the checkpoint on the road before the camp, two archers and two swordsmen. One of the older more serious looking bosmer saw Urgal charging and exclaimed

"Stop! Put the hammer down!" With wide eyes and a look of disbelief on his face.

Urgal roared "YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN!" Jumped in an arc towards him and crushed him under his elven shield with a mighty mace... I mean hammer, for the purposes of this reference.

The other two archers had woken up by this point and simultaneously shot arrows straight at Urgal who didn't have time to dodge them. Fortunately Belkin took action and threw his mighty shield timing it to intercept them both at once.

Urgal threw Belkin's shield back to him and unhooked his other mace.

Within seconds the flames spread and quickly surged through the undergrowth of leaves and wood and a few minutes later the Blacksmiths and inn were on fire, in the chaos, everyone was seperated, by falling tree branches. Dresden tackled the lead Justiciar to the ground while Clings-to-shadow began to claw at one of them, ''Get off me, filthy Dunmer!'' the Justiciar shouted, as the other two Justiciars ran to his aid, Clings-To-Shadow jumped on another one of the Justiciars. Dresden was hit by a bolt of lightning, leaving him in complete agony, before getting a sword through the stomach. Clings-To Shadow saw this, dropped the second Justiciar and ran up a moving tree to safety.

By now the Wood Elf leader had called for an evacuation. several trees sprouted from the ground and began moving southwest ''Everyone get to a tree! We're leaving!'' he shouted,
Enthir could see the chaos, families that lived on the ground level were running to grab the moving trees' vines with whatever belongings they could carry with them, while others simply ran to the river north with the clothes on their back ''Luna!? Vargmir!? Idreon!?'' Enthir shouted, now cut off from the rest of the group, as he made his way south with his storm atronach leading him out of the town, he came across the two remaining Justiciars, ''You!'' the first one shouted, shooting a bolt of lightning at him, which was deflected by Enthir's Atronach. as the second Justiciar unsheathed his weapon, Enthir did as well with his sword.

Behind him on a moving tree, Idreon and Cling-To-Shadow were sitting near an Orc group fleeing as well ''where is the forest moving?'' Idreon asked, still coughing on the smoke, ''A few will head south to Silvenar but most of us will head to Falinesti'' the old Orc woman said.

Bites-Her-Tail was jumping around the blazing houses looking for something she forgot, while skirting the outside of the now burning Military barracks she found Luna ''Luna,Luna!'' she said, excited to see her, ''Not now Bitey, I'm getting out of here, either you come with me or you choke on the smoke or die in the flames, your choice'' she snaps back, rushing through the smoke with part of her hood covering her mouth. Bites-Her-Tail went in another direction, and saw Enthir.

''Enthir!'' Bites-Her-Tail shouted, seeing him in danger, she pounced on the lead Justiciar, causing a thunderbolt of his to hit a nearby tree, Idreon and Clings-To-Shadow's tree. Idreon jumped out just in time before a log crushed them all, Clings-To-Shadow wasn't as lucky. Enthir ran towards the last Justiciar, Blades sword in one hand and Atronach conjure in the other, stabbed the last Justicar in the stomach and killed him.

Luna heard this commotion and ran through the smoke towards them, while Bites-Her-Tail ran to the burning tree to check on Idreon. the only thing Luna saw was Enthir, to whom she immediately pulled a dagger on. ''What do you think you are doing?'' Enthir shouted to her, trying to catch his breath, ''From the looks of it a lot of people here are dead, and with you dead here none of your friends will be able to hunt me down'' Luna said coldly. ''I was trying to help you, besides suppose I die here what about Joncis? he's out there with the others, he knows.'' Enthir said, getting to his feet and readying his sword, ''Joncis is an idiot and probably can't even fight, isn't that why you hired us, to protect him? because some heirloom isn't worth it. He managed to blow my secret to half of the group within a day, so him trying to lay low obviously shouldn't be a problem'' Luna replied, unsheathing a dagger while holding out her right hand for vampiric drain.

OOC: Let's agree that you can only contract Vampirism from a bite OK?

Josh12345:
It was dawn now, Joncis and Endya jumped off the ship roof, ''Dro' Araaj?'' Joncis called up ''It's morning, we'll need to head for Dusk now'' he shouted, pointing to the east, Endya surveyed their surroundings, lush tropical trees lined the beach and further inland there were fields and rolling hills, they could see the buildings of Sunhold in the distance and far in the opposite direction a spire that must be part of Dusk ''C'mon, get a move on, we don't need anymore Thalmor after us, they're bound to send someone out here to investigate the wreckage!'' Endya said, obviously wanting to get a move on.

Dro'Araaj followed them off of the ship, yawning and stretching, "Why are we headed to dusk anyways, and what are we going to do about the others back in valenwood?"

IFS:

Josh12345:

Dro'Araaj followed them off of the ship, yawning and stretching, "Why are we headed to dusk anyways, and what are we going to do about the others back in valenwood?"

''Good question, Endya?'' Endya kept walking, then turned to face Joncis ''Well Enthir and your gang were meant to meet me in Falinesti, but I got myself arrested so my Imga will point him towards Haven, near the Elsweyr border'' she showed him the map ''here'' http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57889/elderscrolls/images/e/e4/Map_tamriel.jpg

''In west Elsweyr there is a stronghold that we could keep the package in, but if the Dominion were tracking me down they might have hit it by now, still it could be worth a try''

Joncis said '' I'm going to stop you there, I'm assuming Enthir will meet us there by boat, but there's your Imga to deal with, those ape-men? don't they refuse to speak with anyone who isn't an Altmer or another Imga?'' ''Hmm, you have a good point, but mine is very loyal to me, and although he would spit at any other human or khajiit, he can tolerate other elves, and would probably put up with Enthir if he just says he knows me'' Endya said

Josh12345:
''Good question, Endya?'' Endya kept walking, then turned to face Joncis ''Well Enthir and your gang were meant to meet me in Falinesti, but I got myself arrested so my Imga will point him towards Haven, near the Elsweyr border'' she showed him the map ''here'' http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57889/elderscrolls/images/e/e4/Map_tamriel.jpg

''In west Elsweyr there is a stronghold that we could keep the package in, but if the Dominion were tracking me down they might have hit it by now, still it could be worth a try''

Joncis said '' I'm going to stop you there, I'm assuming Enthir will meet us there by boat, but there's your Imga to deal with, those ape-men? don't they refuse to speak with anyone who isn't an Altmer or another Imga?'' ''Hmm, you have a good point, but mine is very loyal to me, and although he would spit at any other human or khajiit, he can tolerate other elves, and would probably put up with Enthir if he just says he knows me'' Endya said

"So we're going to try to get passage from dusk to haven, and then head to Elsweyr?" Dro'Araaj smiled at the mention of his homeland, he had not been there in so long he could only wonder as to how much things had changed. He still recieved letters from his family from time to time, but letters could only convey so much.

Pushing these thoughts aside he turned to Joncis and said "You said earlier that some of the others sent you a message while you were on the ship, could you send one back to them? They've probably taken a boat and started sailing after us by now."

IFS:

Josh12345:

"So we're going to try to get passage from dusk to haven, and then head to Elsweyr?" Dro'Araaj smiled at the mention of his homeland, he had not been there in so long he could only wonder as to how much things had changed. He still recieved letters from his family from time to time, but letters could only convey so much.

Pushing these thoughts aside he turned to Joncis and said "You said earlier that some of the others sent you a message while you were on the ship, could you send one back to them? They've probably taken a boat and started sailing after us by now."

''I wrote back saying we would head for Dusk, and they will basically be our ride, this also probably means that Enthir isn't with them, if he was he'd tell them to forget about taking a ship and to just meet up with Endya first, so he's probably in Falinesti by now''

Meanwhile, in Arenthia.
Bites-Her-Tail got to Idreon, ''Bitey, who else is alive?'' he said, struggling to get to his feet ''Enthir, uhh, well- Dog- no, ooh, ooh Luna's alive! luna's alive!'' she squeaked ''let's go! big tree, moving up ahead, safe up there!'' she said, pointing towards a tree moving towards the river, several of it's leaves on fire. On the other side, Enthir was evading Luna's attacks, she made a dive for him, her teeth showing and ready to sink into him, Enthir dodged, then knocked her back with the hilt of his sword, then Vargmir erupted from under a few untouched branches, the smoke was getting to him and he rushed to the outskirts of the burning town, seeing Enthir and Luna fighting each other.

Josh12345:

Bites-Her-Tail got to Idreon, ''Bitey, who else is alive?'' he said, struggling to get to his feet ''Enthir, uhh, well- Dog- no, ooh, ooh Luna's alive! luna's alive!'' she squeaked ''let's go! big tree, moving up ahead, safe up there!'' she said, pointing towards a tree moving towards the river, several of it's leaves on fire. On the other side, Enthir was evading Luna's attacks, she made a dive for him, her teeth showing and ready to sink into him, Enthir dodged, then knocked her back with the hilt of his sword, then Vargmir erupted from under a few untouched branches, the smoke was getting to him and he rushed to the outskirts of the burning town, seeing Enthir and Luna fighting each other.

Vargmir rolled his neck, cracking his joints to loosen himself up. The city burned behind him. A damn shame, he wasn't done with his business in town.

He sighed heavily, it'll have to wait.

He rubbed some soot out of his eyes and caught a whiff of the vampire. He perked up immediately. She was attacking Enthir, and he was holding her off.

She has betrayed the team... Vargmir's lips slowly creaked into a devilishly toothy grin.

Finally.

Vargmir reached down, swinging his giant axe onto his shoulder, and charged forward, roaring like an animal. His feet became a blur of speed until he finally got close, skidding through the dirt toward the fight and dropping his axe, dragging it across the earth. He brought the axe upward and swung it with his whole body. the battleaxe went over Enthir's head and struck the vampire with the flat side of the head, sending her flying off into the woods.

He spun with the momentum of the huge axe, dropping onto the ground with a loud thud.

The cloud of dirt finally cleared, and Vargmir rose to his feet, leaving the axe on the ground.

"You okay?"

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

Vargmir rolled his neck, cracking his joints to loosen himself up. The city burned behind him. A damn shame, he wasn't done with his business in town.

He sighed heavily, it'll have to wait.

He rubbed some soot out of his eyes and caught a whiff of the vampire. He perked up immediately. She was attacking Enthir, and he was holding her off.

She has betrayed the team... Vargmir's lips slowly creaked into a devilishly toothy grin.

Finally.

Vargmir reached down, swinging his giant axe onto his shoulder, and charged forward, roaring like an animal. His feet became a blur of speed until he finally got close, skidding through the dirt toward the fight and dropping his axe, dragging it across the earth. He brought the axe upward and swung it with his whole body. the battleaxe went over Enthir's head and struck the vampire with the flat side of the head, sending her flying off into the woods.

He spun with the momentum of the huge axe, dropping onto the ground with a loud thud.

The cloud of dirt finally cleared, and Vargmir rose to his feet, leaving the axe on the ground.

"You okay?"

''Fine'' Enthir said, getting to his feet, in to his left he saw an unharmed empty tree moving behind the forest, ''Hurry, grab one of those vines, that tree is heading to safety'' he shouted, making a beeline for the moving tree, he grabbed one of the vines and it shot him up to one of the upper branches where he could see and breath clearly. Behind him was a reddish smoke, that fire had spread north and they were heading south-west to Falinesti with the others.

Josh12345:
''Fine'' Enthir said, getting to his feet, in to his left he saw an unharmed empty tree moving behind the forest, ''Hurry, grab one of those vines, that tree is heading to safety'' he shouted, making a beeline for the moving tree, he grabbed one of the vines and it shot him up to one of the upper branches where he could see and breath clearly. Behind him was a reddish smoke, that fire had spread north and they were heading south-west to Falinesti with the others.

"I'll catch up. Good luck." Vargmir turned and ran off toward the flames, disappearing into the smoke.

Dro'Araaj stopped to fill a small pouch with sand from the beach before moving to catch up with Joncis and Endya.

"How long do you think we're going to be in Dusk?" he said to Joncis "Dro'Araaj has an old friend there that he would like to visit if there is time."

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

"I'll catch up. Good luck." Vargmir turned and ran off toward the flames, disappearing into the smoke.

''Head south-west, I'll meet you in Falinesti!'' Enthir shouted, turning to see around, other trees were along with his now, with a much larger group of the town survivors riding on larger ones ahead of them, his must have been one of the last trees to spring it's roots.

Anruin sheathed the short sword and looked over the camp. It wasn't too difficult taking the ship, one or two deckhands and a few prisoners were about all that were there.

"Hey Lloden, where do you think the guards are? I mean this looks like a slave boat Think there wouldv'e been a few guards."

IFS:
Dro'Araaj stopped to fill a small pouch with sand from the beach before moving to catch up with Joncis and Endya.

"How long do you think we're going to be in Dusk?" he said to Joncis "Dro'Araaj has an old friend there that he would like to visit if there is time."

''Not sure, Endya?'' Endya pointed to a large spire in the distance, ''See that tower there? that's the Mages' College in Dusk, it's noon now so if we keep walking along coast we'll get there by evening, but then there's the problem of them not arresting me again'' ''what about being Dro'Araaj's servants?'' Joncis said humorously.

ruedyn:
Anruin sheathed the short sword and looked over the camp. It wasn't too difficult taking the ship, one or two deckhands and a few prisoners were about all that were there.

"Hey Lloden, where do you think the guards are? I mean this looks like a slave boat Think there wouldv'e been a few guards."

"Tore off after you, or on the boat that Joncis is on or waiting to attack us or..." Lloden said absentmindedly, going through the boat. It would suit, for a time.

Josh12345:

IFS:

''Not sure, Endya?'' Endya pointed to a large spire in the distance, ''See that tower there? that's the Mages' College in Dusk, it's noon now so if we keep walking along coast we'll get there by evening, but then there's the problem of them not arresting me again'' ''what about being Dro'Araaj's servants?'' Joncis said humorously.

Dro'Araaj laughed, "Yes that sort of bluff worked flawlessly last time, would it be so difficult to hide your face Endya? Besides it would be unusual for a Khajiit to have an Altmer servant, especially in the summerset isles."

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

"Tore off after you, or on the boat that Joncis is on or waiting to attack us or..." Lloden said absentmindedly, going through the boat. It would suit, for a time.

"Ooh, is that my bow I spy there?" Anruin asks no one in particular, dashing past Lloden. He picked it up, and was reaffirmed it was his. He began looking for his sword before looking up.

"Uhm... I think I found where the guards are." He said, pointing to the smoke on the horizon.

ruedyn:
"Ooh, is that my bow I spy there?" Anruin asks no one in particular, dashing past Lloden. He picked it up, and was reaffirmed it was his. He began looking for his sword before looking up.

"Uhm... I think I found where the guards are." He said, pointing to the smoke on the horizon.

Lloden glanced up and frowned. "Waxuthi. That is unfortunate." He sighed, and made sure his bow was strung. "Go and fetch the others. These Altmer may be capable mages but damned if they know how to tie a knot. I have a few things to fix. And we need to go. Quickly."

IFS:

Josh12345:

IFS:

Dro'Araaj laughed, "Yes that sort of bluff worked flawlessly last time, would it be so difficult to hide your face Endya? Besides it would be unusual for a Khajiit to have an Altmer servant, especially in the summerset isles."

''Well what if I was your partner, most Khajiit don't have the coin to set up shop in the Dominion so it's not uncommon for someone else to do it for them?'' Endya said, ''What about me? Even if that works what's stopping them from arresting me on suspicion? I don't want to be on a prison ship twice'' Joncis said, ''You could be our assistant, besides that Dusk is a relatively small harbor town, it wouldn't have the security to do that as most of its soldiers have been diverted to back up Alinor or the forces in Elsweyr and Valenwood'' Endya responded, filling her cistern with water by a nearby stream.

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

Lloden glanced up and frowned. "Waxuthi. That is unfortunate." He sighed, and made sure his bow was strung. "Go and fetch the others. These Altmer may be capable mages but damned if they know how to tie a knot. I have a few things to fix. And we need to go. Quickly."

"No, we put Astoph there for a reason. He knows where to point them. Besides, you're all but defenseless without me looking out for you, and they got Vargmir with 'em. It should turn out okay."

'I hope'

ruedyn:
"No, we put Astoph there for a reason. He knows where to point them. Besides, you're all but defenseless without me looking out for you, and they got Vargmir with 'em. It should turn out okay."

'I hope'

Lloden smiled and let out an exasperated sigh. "I'll be fine. I survived for fifty years on my own, I'd say I can survive a few more. But very well." He straightened up and hummed a few bars of an old song.
Ah. That song. Not here. Not now. He stopped humming.
"We're almost ready to get going. The others need to be here soon or we'll be between a rock and a hard place. Or, if you'd prefer, the ocean and a group of altmer with very pointed questions and more pointed swords."

Josh12345:
''Well what if I was your partner, most Khajiit don't have the coin to set up shop in the Dominion so it's not uncommon for someone else to do it for them?'' Endya said, ''What about me? Even if that works what's stopping them from arresting me on suspicion? I don't want to be on a prison ship twice'' Joncis said, ''You could be our assistant, besides that Dusk is a relatively small harbor town, it wouldn't have the security to do that as most of its soldiers have been diverted to back up Alinor or the forces in Elsweyr and Valenwood'' Endya responded, filling her cistern with water by a nearby stream.

"Endya's right, its a small enough town that we should go unnoticed, besides you would have to be extremely notorious for them to be looking for you in the isles," he breathed deeply through his nose, taking in the smells of the countryside, his thoughts drifting back towards Elsweyr.

IFS:

Josh12345:

"Endya's right, its a small enough town that we should go unnoticed, besides you would have to be extremely notorious for them to be looking for you in the isles," he breathed deeply through his nose, taking in the smells of the countryside, his thoughts drifting back towards Elsweyr.

''Yes I suppose you are right, '' Endya said, reassured that she would go unnoticed there, ''Well we're half way by now and I'm starving, did you pick up any supplies?'' Endya threw a piece of bread at him, ''there,''

Pages PREV 1 . . . 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked