Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 . . . 40 NEXT

SamtheDeathclaw:

Derek_the_Dodo:

Urgal stopped in his tracks, just a few feet from the hole in the hull.

Padding forward on the soft sand, Lloden kept his string arm taut, ready to draw and fire with a moment's notice.
"Show yourself!" he commanded. "We mean no harm."

Urgal unhooked his maces and stepped into the fissure prepared. He now had some visibility of the inside of the ship, although it was still a murky dark space that he was squinting at.

He spied an empty vial of what appeared to be an invisibility potion. He looked up alert. Whatever it was, was probably staring at him right at that moment.

Fortunately for Urgal, invisibility isn't flawless, and as such, a ghostly emptiness in the water, though only a foot deep, revealed that two stick thin legs were crouched in the middle of the cargo hold he was now standing in.

As soon as he had realised this Urgal saw the figure of a small Altmer boy desperately chugging a potion reappear and vanish again in the blink of an eye.

The imprints in the water ran off and transformed into sandy footprints as the boy ran further into the ship.

ruedyn:
"They do." Anruin said, arm bent in an awkward position behind his back by a burly orc.

"On the bright side I took one do-" He managed, before a brutal hit to the back of his head knocked him out.

"We're calling the shots now." He said motioning towards the hull hole. An Argonian and a khajit emerged, both brandishing swords.

With practiced ease, the arrow was buried in the orc's skull. "Dying is not what I would call 'calling the shots'. Lloden turned and drew another arrow.
Shit, where's Urgal? The two beast folk and the altmer stood back near the hull.
"You can charge me, but one of you will die. Probably two. Or you can slink back to that ship, and let us go on our way. It's up to you." he said coldly. "Death. Or life. Not a difficult decision, when you think about it."

SamtheDeathclaw:
With practiced ease, the arrow was buried in the orc's skull. "Dying is not what I would call 'calling the shots'. Lloden turned and drew another arrow.
Shit, where's Urgal? The two beast folk stood back near the hull.
"You can charge me, but one of you will die. Probably both. Or you can slink back to that ship, and let us go on our way. It's up to you." he said coldly. "Death. Or life. Not a difficult decision, when you think about it."

They looked at each other quietly, then with unnatural quickness, the argonian threw a knife at Lloden, followed by three more while the Khajit zigzagged towards Lloden blade in hand.

ruedyn:
They looked at each other quietly, then with unnatural quickness, the argonian threw a knife at Lloden, followed by three more while the Khajit zigzagged towards Lloden blade in hand.

How come that never works?
The argonian took an arrow through the chest and stumbled backwards, falling against the hull. Lloden drew the dagger he had been carrying, and prepared to most likely lose spectacularly.

Urgal chased the Altmer boy further into the shipwreck. "Come back, we don't want to hurt you!" Urgal shouted through the thick wooden planks.

He found his way to the brig, the child carelessly kicked over a slop bucket revealing which cell he was hiding in.

Urgal stepped slowly into the cell and towards the remains of a straw bed, which it appeared to be shifting under the influence of the child wriggling underneath a bent iron bar at the back of the cell.

Suddenly the cell door slammed shut behind him, a dispel charm was cast from the shadows and the boy appeared in the next door cell.

Outside Urgal's cell door was who he presumed to be the boys father.

"He makes me so proud sometimes." Said the smug altmer as his son ran to his side grinning. "What's this? A staff of paralysis! My good boy, how clever you are!"
He swung the staff around his head a few times to test the weight then clambered onto the hatch leading to the now horizontal deck.

"Now you wait here whilst I take care of your Dunmer friend, you big nasty brute." shooting a silencing spell at Urgal for good measure before disappearing.

Urgal could only watch, through a crack in the wood, in his panicked enraging silence as the Altmer flanked Lloden, still holding his ground against the Khajiit with his dagger.

Derek_the_Dodo:

Urgal could only watch, through a crack in the wood, in his panicked enraging silence as the Altmer flanked Lloden, still holding his ground against the Khajiit with his dagger.

Parrying the khajiit's quick swings, Lloden considered his long life. Of all the people I expect to die with... He sighed mentally. I'm sorry Mals. It wasn't supposed to end like this. The khajiit knocked Lloden's dagger away and put his sword against his throat.
"This one does not slink." it rasped as Lloden's muscles instantly went stiff as boards. As he fell, he saw a tall altmer striding closer with a staff in his hands. I am going to eat your heart, you tobr'a fetcher. he thought, as the man cracked him over the head with it.

Enthir finally reached the residential area, and saw to his left a building of a light shade of brown, he went inside to find an Imga sweeping around the alchemy lab ''Feh! Filthy Imperial, get out before I call the guard!'' the stout Imga said, turning his cape to his nose in disgust ''I need to know where Endya Mothis is, I'm a friend'' he said, pushing into the house ''hmph, Lady Endya left 2 weeks ago, she said that anyone wanting to find her should go to Torval'' Enthir was confused, why would Endya go to there ''Torval? In Elsweyr? What is she there for?'' ''Lady Endya didn't say, but that's none of my concern anyway, now out!''the Imga started to prod him with the butt of the broom now. ''Wait, did anyone else come here in the past few days, any other humans, mer or khajiit?'' ''Some guards entered last night looking for her, and I wouldn't let any Khajiit in here, the vermin, same goes for men, you are the exception, not the rule, and aside from merely tolerating the Bosmer I wouldn't allow any wretched Dunmer or Orcs in, now out!'' He left the house now and began walking back towards the alchemists for directions ''Torval? but that's -''checking the map http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57889/elderscrolls/images/e/e4/Map_tamriel.jpg ''Well, looks like I'll need to find Vargmir and a boat, also pray that Joncis and the others are with Endya'' he said to himself quietly.

As they walked, Joncis went to reach for one of his books, ''Endya, do you have my green bag?'' ''No, why?'', she said back ''Ugh, that bag had my books in it, it's probably on the ship now'' Joncis said angrily ''Eh, just leave it, I doubt yo couldn't replace most of them here'' she said uncaring of his problems ''It also had some of Enthir's things in it too, but fine then, I'll go get it myself,'' He starts towards the Western gate, turning to shout ''And you can bet I'd be dragged with you if you forgot YOUR belt or sash!'' Endya shrugged, and continued to follow Dro'Araaj, he should be fine, we didn't have any trouble on the beach and it's not like he could be ambushed or anything, ''he'll get his stupid bag and be back here by the evening time, don't worry about him.'' she said to Dro'Araaj, drinking more water as they pass through the crowded marketplace.

Anruin was starting to come around "-That many casualties? FUCKING AMATEURS! Mr Morang Tong could barely take down a damn archer?! You're lucky that orc was as naive as he is! And our friend here is waking up, did you even fucking notice?!" The altmer was scraming at the Khajit, but walked over to Anruin and gave his face a good stomp.

'Back to dream land.' Was his last thought before his prediction came true...

Very late evening, the young Bosmer boy, barely 12 years old, sprints down the alleys of a rain slicked Riften. He was unsure if the strange man he had stolen his dinner and the strange book from was still after him, and he didn't care to find out. A fire bolt whizzed past the boys head, and he cursed through his labored breathing. He wasn't expecting him to follow him this far, and he was quickly running out of alleys and unwatched streets to run in.
He made a sharp left into a dead end. He ran as far down as he could, and realized the wall in his way was too large to scale prompting another curse. He looked around desperate for a way out, and if all else failed a weapon, before looking at his prize, realizing it was a spell tome.
'Perfect!' was his immediate reaction before opening and reading how to cast. He turned around at the sound of a guard yelling something,
"Fuck, he got the guards" his reading became frantic, and he performed the spell as quickly as he could. A brilliant purple light emerged a few feet in front of him, quickly dissipating to reveal a Dremora lord.
"You called?" he asked turning around with a devilish smile on his face. "Stop criminal... scum?" He asked uncertainly, staring at the figure before him.
"I assume you want me to kill this one?" he asked, bored. "Yes and one other, a mage that's been dogging me!"
The Dremora began walking towards the scared guard,
"No, please STOP!" He commanded, but the dremora kept coming until he was a foot away. His arm shot out quick as lightning and ripped out the mans' throat, watching him fall to the ground making noises the Bosmer hoped he wouldn't remember tommorow.
The mage came around the corner panting, "You little...shit." he said.
"Unsummon him, do it no-" his heart was ripped out by the Dremora,
"Been waiting to do that. 10 years now I've had to put up with him." He said casually, taking a bite between sentences, and speaking with his mouth full, a bit fell on the boys cheek,making him vomit (not that the thought hadn't occured earlier)
"Oops, you got a bit there" He said bending down and taking off his gauntlet, gently wiping it off his face.
"You seem like you'll be fun. Call me whenever you don't feel you'll be up to the challenge of murder." He smiled as warm a smile a demon could make, and disappeared in another show of purple light.

Anruin woke up in a daze to see Joncis walking towards the group and the still shouting Altmer.

'Fuck.' he thought before trying to turn around, only for a yelp of pain to escape his lips,
Goddamn orc twisted my arm up to much! All awake looked at him, in the direction Joncis was approaching from.

"Well lookey here..." The smug altmer said, approaching Joncis, paralysis spell ready behind his back. "Mind helping me with these folks, they seemed to have just crashed here."

Josh12345:
Enthir finally reached the residential area, and saw to his left a building of a light shade of brown, he went inside to find an Imga sweeping around the alchemy lab ''Feh! Filthy Imperial, get out before I call the guard!'' the stout Imga said, turning his cape to his nose in disgust ''I need to know where Endya Mothis is, I'm a friend'' he said, pushing into the house ''hmph, Lady Endya left 2 weeks ago, she said that anyone wanting to find her should go to Torval'' Enthir was confused, why would Endya go to there ''Torval? In Elsweyr? What is she there for?'' ''Lady Endya didn't say, but that's none of my concern anyway, now out!''the Imga started to prod him with the butt of the broom now. ''Wait, did anyone else come here in the past few days, any other humans, mer or khajiit?'' ''Some guards entered last night looking for her, and I wouldn't let any Khajiit in here, the vermin, same goes for men, you are the exception, not the rule, and aside from merely tolerating the Bosmer I wouldn't allow any wretched Dunmer or Orcs in, now out!'' He left the house now and began walking back towards the alchemists for directions ''Torval? but that's -''checking the map http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57889/elderscrolls/images/e/e4/Map_tamriel.jpg ''Well, looks like I'll need to find Vargmir and a boat, also pray that Joncis and the others are with Endya'' he said to himself quietly.

Vargmir took a whiff of the town air as he walked through Falinesti's residential area. He had been following Enthir's scent. It was the closest to him. Seems the fleeing trees had helped him out.

There he was. Looking into a map and talking to himself. Vargmir caught his own name.

"Enthir." Vargmir stepped right beside the Imperial, ignoring the looks from all of the passerbys. His pack was gone, all he held was his giant battleaxe and his bear-skin cloak draped over his massive shoulders. A deep red potion now strapped to his side.

Lloden rolled over groggily. He figured that he was in the brig of the ship, though he could hardly see in the darkness.
Why remember Mals now, of all times? He groaned. I'm alone in this wasteland, a thousand miles from you. But I still remember the feel of your skin, your smile. You'd think a thousand miles would be enough. He groaned once more and heaved himself to his feet. The ship was listed alarmingly, so the door was horizontal at about chest level, he discovered by feeling his way around the dank room.
I guess I'll keep walking. He felt carefully around the door, looking for cracks and weak spots. Thanks to the crash, he found several. He slowly put all of his weight against the weakened door, which cracked and popped but held, barely.
If I slam myself against it, it'll pop right open. He smiled, satisfied. If someone came to check on him, he could easily overpower them if they were unwary. He turned to face the ceiling, which had once been a wall. Yeah, I'll keep walking. And one day I'll finally forget you, and this seething anger. And then I can rest. His smiled died on his lips.

ruedyn:
[snipped for space]

'Fuck.' he thought before trying to turn around, only for a yelp of pain to escape his lips,
Goddamn orc twisted my arm up to much! All awake looked at him, in the direction Joncis was approaching from.

"Well lookey here..." The smug altmer said, approaching Joncis, paralysis spell ready behind his back. "Mind helping me with these folks, they seemed to have just crashed here."

Joncis immediately saw Anruin, but paid no attention, he had heard the shouting a few minutes ago and was using an invisibility spell to remain undetected to get a few moments to scope out the area, but he was alone and spotted, and the others might not be any help ''Oh, that's a shame, how long has it been like this? '' Joncis lied, he knew the shipwreak, he was in it this morning, he prepared flame atronach in one hand and ward in the other, from the looks of it his best bet was to run back while letting his atronach take the heat for him.

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

Vargmir took a whiff of the town air as he walked through Falinesti's residential area. He had been following Enthir's scent. It was the closest to him. Seems the fleeing trees had helped him out.

There he was. Looking into a map and talking to himself. Vargmir caught his own name.

"Enthir." Vargmir stepped right beside the Imperial, ignoring the looks from all of the passerbys. His pack was gone, all he held was his giant battleaxe and his bear-skin cloak draped over his massive shoulders. A deep red potion now strapped to his side.

''Ah, vargmir, there you are, did you come across any ports nearby?'' He asked ''why?'' Vargmir responded bluntly ''Well my contact.... isn't here, we need to get to Torval to meet up with her, Joncis and the others are probably with her right now and the fastest way to Torval is by boat'' he looks towards the sea, from the high altitude of the tree they could see Anvil in the north and sections of forest still burning, to the south-west they saw a port, ''There, judging by the design those are cargo ships, good enough for me, let's go'' he said, ready to get a move on, ''Oh, and while we're here pick up some food for yourself'' he pulled out a pouch and tossed it towards him, inside was a large sum of gold.

Anruin sighed,

'Does he sincerely believe holding both hands behind his back is stealthy?' he quietly got up, prepared to back up Joncis. He winced, and noticed he couldn't move his left arm,

'I really hope healing potions can fix broken' he winced again, and noticed the khajiit was sneaking up behind Joncis.

"Goddamnit, behind you boss!" He yelled, holding the Altmer in a position Anruin was far too familiar with now.

ruedyn:
Anruin sighed,

'Does he sincerely believe holding both hands behind his back is stealthy?' he quietly got up, prepared to back up Joncis. He winced, and noticed he couldn't move his left arm,

'I really hope healing potions can fix broken' he winced again, and noticed the khajiit was sneaking up behind Joncis.

"Goddamnit, behind you boss!" He yelled, holding the Altmer in a position Anruin was far too familiar with now.

Joncis turned quickly around, immediately conjuring a flame atronach to his side, ''Chezik, sic!'' the Atronach sprayed the ground with fire, holding off the Khajiit, Joncis then ran to the Altmer, jabbing Ice spikes at him while holding up a lesser ward, ''where are the others?'' he said to Anruin, holding out his right arm to heal him.

Josh12345:
snip

"Will you quit with the damn ice spikes!" Anruin yelled, noticing one was far too close to his heart for comfort. He dropped the carcass of the Altmer,

"If I had to guess, the brig of the ruined ship. Doubt they have a real camp, and the captains cabin are far too lavish... They also seem to be over there. And there." Anruin shook his head, "Any health potions, or spells?"

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

"Will you quit with the damn ice spikes!" Anruin yelled, noticing one was far too close to his heart for comfort. He dropped the carcass of the Altmer,

"If I had to guess, the brig of the ruined ship. Doubt they have a real camp, and the captains cabin are far too lavish... They also seem to be over there. And there." Anruin shook his head, "Any health potions, or spells?"

''Working on it'' he held out his arms and used a healing spell to patch up Anruin's arm ''alright, Dro' Araaj and me are safe and we found Endya, those two are in Dusk right now looking for a ship to Torval, I know, long story, we'll explain when everyone's safe. I assume Enthir and the others are in Falinesti now? also who is here with you and who do we need to kill?'' Joncis looks to his left and spots the Khajiit, he's badly burned but still moving, Joncis uses both hand and shoots 3 blasts of fire out of his palms, and the khajiit goes down ''Oh, and sorry, but in the ship get used to Ice and Lightning bolts, I have a bag I need to retrieve and I'd rather the contents not catch fire'' he said, getting up and moving towards the wreak.

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

''Working on it'' he held out his arms and used a healing spell to patch up Anruin's arm ''alright, Dro' Araaj and me are safe and we found Endya, those two are in Dusk right now looking for a ship to Torval, I know, long story, we'll explain when everyone's safe. I assume Enthir and the others are in Falinesti now? also who is here with you and who do we need to kill?'' Joncis looks to his left and spots the Khajiit, he's badly burned but still moving, Joncis uses both hand and shoots 3 blasts of fire out of his palms, and the khajiit goes down ''Oh, and sorry, but in the ship get used to Ice and Lightning bolts, I have a bag I need to retrieve and I'd rather the contents not catch fire'' he said, getting up and moving towards the wreak.

"Good to know. Lloden, Urgal and Belkin are here. Not sure if they escaped without me or not. And if you find anything of mine in there, feel free to tell me. No fucking idea where my damn sword is... Say, have you seen an Altmer kid around here? One of those needs a good punching."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"Good to know. Lloden, Urgal and Belkin are here. Not sure if they escaped without me or not. And if you find anything of mine in there, feel free to tell me. No fucking idea where my damn sword is... Say, have you seen an Altmer kid around here? One of those needs a good punching."

''none so far, sorry'' he said, moving towards the ship, Joncis picked up a bow from the Altmer ''here, this might come in handy, it's elven so he probably looted it from the ship, Endya only took the arrows''

OOC: You forgot Astoph. Random Fella's character.

Josh12345:
snip

"You've said that name twice. Should it mean anything to me? And who fights exclusively with arrows?"

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

"You've said that name twice. Should it mean anything to me? And who fights exclusively with arrows?"

''Ugh, she uses arrows and throwing knives instead of something practical, I think she might have done espionage or something when she was younger'' he said, ''You still haven't told me what we're up against, we just killed 2 bandits, who else will we have to get through on the ship?''
OOC: He's not dead though, but I see your point, just have him in there anyway, and to his credit, it would be 11 am for him right now, and it's midnight for me, personally I'd rather be doing this now than when I was finishing lunch or having a lie-in.

Josh12345:
snip

Best case, a kid and nothing else, worst case an army." Joncis nodded and walked into the ship, lightning bolt ready.

"Fine, but if she's another damn Vampire, Daedra worshiper, necromancer, or werewolf I'm going AWOL. Not even Lloden will be safe!" He called to him, as he disappeared into the ship. Anruin decided to check out the brigs.

As he came upon the doorway into the brig of the ship (now chest high) he became a bit more suspicious of the quiet, holding the bow like a sword, and climbed over. he was immediatly cracked over the head by Lloden,
"Ow, what the fuck?"
"Sorry, thought you were a bandit."
"No, I'm a concussed cripple. Where are the rest of our crew?"
"Escaped it looked like," he pointed to a broken down door, and one magically altered, which Astoph waved out of. "Perhaps they were tired of the weather?" He laughed, and Anruined sighed.

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
snip

Best case, a kid and nothing else, worst case an army." Joncis nodded and walked into the ship, lightning bolt ready.

"Fine, but if she's another damn Vampire, Daedra worshiper, necromancer, or werewolf I'm going AWOL. Not even Lloden will be safe!" He called to him, as he disappeared into the ship. Anruin decided to check out the brigs.

As he came upon the doorway into the brig of the ship (now chest high) he became a bit more suspicious of the quiet, holding the bow like a sword, and climbed over. he was immediatly cracked over the head by Lloden,
"Ow, what the fuck?"
"Escaped it looked like," he pointed to a broken down door, and one magically altered, which Astoph waved out of. "Perhaps they were tired of the weather?" He laughed, and Anruined sighed.

Joncis started traversing the horizontal ship, he came through the cargo hold and found his bag, inside were his spell tomes, about a quarter of Enthir's gold and a few shipping passes in and out of High Rock and Cyrodiil, courtesy of both Enthir and Joncis' connections, he continued down into the ruined cellar, the 3 Redguards who first tried to escape were still lying on the ground, but he could here groaning, it was Urgal! ''Urgal?!'' Joncis shouted, Urgal mouthed a response but he heard no noise ''Hold on, I'll get you out'' Joncis started to blast frostbite on the cage's hinges, then he picked up a sword off the ground and smashed the hinges off, ''You all right?'' Urgal nodded, as they made their way out through the now sideways ramp.

Josh12345:
''Ah, vargmir, there you are, did you come across any ports nearby?'' He asked ''why?'' Vargmir responded bluntly ''Well my contact.... isn't here, we need to get to Torval to meet up with her, Joncis and the others are probably with her right now and the fastest way to Torval is by boat'' he looks towards the sea, from the high altitude of the tree they could see Anvil in the north and sections of forest still burning, to the south-west they saw a port, ''There, judging by the design those are cargo ships, good enough for me, let's go'' he said, ready to get a move on, ''Oh, and while we're here pick up some food for yourself'' he pulled out a pouch and tossed it towards him, inside was a large sum of gold.

Vargmir returned to Enthir's side. "I'm ready." He held a new pack full of fresh food an supplies.

ruedyn:

"Ow, what the fuck?"

Lloden strolled cheerily out of the ship, grabbing his bow from the bandit's makeshift storeroom, what Lloden suspected had once been the fo'c's'le.
"I assume you and magey-pants took care of the fetchers?" he asked Anruin while counting his arrows.

SamtheDeathclaw:
Lloden strolled cheerily out of the ship, grabbing his bow from the bandit's makeshift storeroom, what Lloden suspected had once been the fo'c's'le.
"I assume you and magey-pants took care of the fetchers?" he asked Anruin while counting his arrows.

Anruin leaned against the door,
"Pretty much. Almost freaking killed me though. Do you know any 'Endyas'? We'll be following one apparently." Anruin scanned the room, "Think if Vargmir is still alive, he can make me another silver sword?"

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

Vargmir returned to Enthir's side. "I'm ready." He held a new pack full of fresh food an supplies.

''Alright, let's go'' Enthir said, climbing down to the ground on a nearby vine, to his left was a pathway that led to the harbor ''let's follow that, if we're lucky a boat to Torval will be available soon''

ruedyn:

SamtheDeathclaw:

"Pretty much. Almost freaking killed me though. Do you know any 'Endyas'? We'll be following one apparently." Anruin scanned the room, "Think if Vargmir is still alive, he can make me another silver sword?"

Joncis left the ship with a still limping Urgal ''ugh, hold still'' he held his hands over Urgal's knee and healed it ''There, that should keep it in check'' Joncis looks around and sees Iloden and Anruin ''Anyone else we need to go get?'' he called up

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Joncis left the ship with a still limping Urgal ''ugh, hold still'' he held his hands over Urgal's knee and healed it ''There, that should keep it in check'' Joncis looks around and sees Iloden and Anruin ''Anyone else we need to go get?'' he called up

"Astoph is reading and Belkin already escaped. Is that Urgal?"

ruedyn:

"Hm. Endya? I met her once. I think. She throws things, right? She's well-respected in... Certain circles." Buckling on his quiver, Lloden threw around what little he knew of Endya. "Probably, if you don't mind it being heathen in design and heavier than you are." He laughed.

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"Astoph is reading and Belkin already escaped. Is that Urgal?"

''Yep, I think he's been hit by a silencing spell, it should wear off in a couple of hours.''

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

"Hm. Endya? I met her once. I think. She throws things, right? She's well-respected in... Certain circles." Buckling on his quiver, Lloden threw around what little he knew of Endya. "Probably, if you don't mind it being heathen in design and heavier than you are." He laughed.

Joncis overheard Iloden ''Good to see you again. Is your Endya older than Oblivion? C'mon, let's go, she's staying in Dusk with a friend of Dro' Araaj'' he said, pointing towards Dusk.

Josh12345:

Joncis overheard Iloden ''Good to see you again. Is your Endya older than Oblivion? C'mon, let's go, she's staying in Dusk with a friend of Dro' Araaj'' he said, pointing towards Dusk.

Lloden laughed. "'Older than Oblivion' is subjective for an elf. Or powerful wizards. Or powerful wizard elves." He forced a laugh, a harsh and ugly thing. "Dusk, is it? I had a friend in Dusk once. Or maybe I still do. Adventurers, just can't keep up with them." he babbled on, strolling off down the road.
One day, years from now, I'll return home. And no mercenary, no spell, no armor, no weapon can keep me from you. You will pay for what you did to him, and all the others. He whistled a tune, a redguard sailor's song. It was a light, cheerful sound to cover his heavy thoughts.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

Lloden laughed. "'Older than Oblivion' is subjective for an elf. Or powerful wizards. Or powerful wizard elves." He forced a laugh, a harsh and ugly thing. "Dusk, is it? I had a friend in Dusk once. Or maybe I still do. Adventurers, just can't keep up with them." he babbled on, strolling off down the road.
One day, years from now, I'll return home. And no mercenary, no spell, no armor, no weapon can keep me from you. You will pay for what you did to him, and all the others. He whistled a tune, a redguard sailor's song. It was a light, cheerful sound to cover his heavy thoughts.

As they set off together, Joncis laughed and told Iloden ''subjective or not, she is old, when I first met her I was afraid a bit of dust would be left on the seats she sat on'' he said, laughing harder now, ''don't tell her I said that, or you won't find me the next night'' he looked around and say Belkin missing ''Anruin, where's Belkin? did he stay with Enthir or what? I thought you did a search of the ship''

Josh12345:
As they set off together, Joncis laughed and told Iloden ''subjective or not, she is old, when I first met her I was afraid a bit of dust would be left on the seats she sat on'' he said, laughing harder now, ''don't tell her I said that, or you won't find me the next night'' he looked around and say Belkin missing ''Anruin, where's Belkin? did he stay with Enthir or what? I thought you did a search of the ship''

Anruin was walking a bit behind thinking, barely listening until his name was mentioned,
"He was with us when we were captured, but he wasn't in the brig. One of the doors looked forced open, but I though that was Urgal."
He looked back to Astoph, who was delegated the job of supporting Urgal. "I woke up a bit after Lloden, I don't know anything." and Urgal simply shrugged.
"Don't know what to tell you, but I don't want to go back there. Catching up to Dro and Endya is already going to be hard, we'll just see if he ever catches up."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

Anruin was walking a bit behind thinking, barely listening until his name was mentioned,
"He was with us when we were captured, but he wasn't in the brig. One of the doors looked forced open, but I though that was Urgal."
He looked back to Astoph, who was delegated the job of supporting Urgal. "I woke up a bit after Lloden, I don't know anything." and Urgal simply shrugged.
"Don't know what to tell you, but I don't want to go back there. Catching up to Dro and Endya is already going to be hard, we'll just see if he ever catches up."

''Hmm, so we have 1 man missing, another 2 waiting on us up ahead and the other half a dozen heading for Torval already'' Joncis said, counting in his head to check if he had forgotten anyone.

Enthir reached the docks, nearby was a listing for all civilian ships ''That's odd'' he said to himself, ''what?'' Vargmir grunted , ''look'' he pointed to the listings, on the board the only ships available were from within the Dominion:

WOODHEARTH- MORNDAS - 16:00
GREENHEART- TURDAS - 08:00
SOUTHPOINT- LOREDAS - 12:00
HAVEN - TIRDAS - 12:00
TORVAL - MIDDAS - 16:00
SENCHAL - LOREDAS - 08:00
SKYWATCH - MORNDAS - 12:00
DUSK - TURDAS - 08:00
SUNHOLD - TIRDAS - 12:00
ALINOR - MORNDAS - 08:00
FIRSTHOLD - FREDAS - 16:00

''take a look down at the bottom though'' Enthir said pointing to the sign posted nearby:

ATTENTION
AS OF NOW THE FOLLOWING PORTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR TRANSIT:

LEYAWIIN - SOULREST - ANVIL - RIHAD - TANETH - STROS M'KAI - HELGATHE - SENTINEL - DAGGERFALL

''..Those are all ports from either Cyrodiil, Black Marsh or the Daggerfall Pact, the Dominion is ready for war, and that forest fire might have been planned, think about it, dense forested area that only Wood Elves would be comfortable with, while that might sound good for skirmishes it won't be so good when the army sets the trees you're hiding in on fire, now archers from Falinesti or outposts can just shoot down any opposing force no problem, and it gives them clear sight to the Colovian cities from Falinesti'' Vargmir merely grunted in approval ''Oh, and look, Torval, Middas 1600, that gives us about an hour to kill before the ship sets sail''

Pages PREV 1 . . . 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked