Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . . . 40 NEXT

Josh12345:

Enthir reached the docks, nearby was a listing for all civilian ships ''That's odd'' he said to himself, ''what?'' Vargmir grunted , ''look'' he pointed to the listings, on the board the only ships available were from within the Dominion:

WOODHEARTH- MORNDAS - 16:00
GREENHEART- TURDAS - 08:00
SOUTHPOINT- LOREDAS - 12:00
HAVEN - TIRDAS - 12:00
TORVAL - MIDDAS - 16:00
SENCHAL - LOREDAS - 08:00
SKYWATCH - MORNDAS - 12:00
DUSK - TURDAS - 08:00
SUNHOLD - TIRDAS - 12:00
ALINOR - MORNDAS - 08:00
FIRSTHOLD - FREDAS - 16:00

''take a look down at the bottom though'' Enthir said pointing to the sign posted nearby:

ATTENTION
AS OF NOW THE FOLLOWING PORTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR TRANSIT:

LEYAWIIN - SOULREST - ANVIL - RIHAD - TANETH - STROS M'KAI - HELGATHE - SENTINEL - DAGGERFALL

''..Those are all ports from either Cyrodiil, Black Marsh or the Daggerfall Pact, the Dominion is ready for war, and that forest fire might have been planned, think about it, dense forested area that only Wood Elves would be comfortable with, while that might sound good for skirmishes it won't be so good when the army sets the trees you're hiding in on fire, now archers from Falinesti or outposts can just shoot down any opposing force no problem, and it gives them clear sight to the Colovian cities from Falinesti'' Vargmir merely grunted in approval ''Oh, and look, Torval, Middas 1600, that gives us about an hour to kill before the ship sets sail''

All of this Dominion strategy talk went right through Vargmir. He nodded as Enthir spoke, listening.

"An hour to kill."

Vargmir grunted. "Fine." Vargmir stepped away and took a seat on a nearby crate as two Imga laborers on either flank were about to lift it. They struggled under his weight and one shoved him.

"Hey, big ugly Nord! Move it!"

Vargmir let out a low growl and swung both arms backward, knocking both Imgas into the water. He pulled out of two loaves of bread from his pack and began to eat, tossing the other loaf at Enthir. He also pulled out the deep red potion and examined it intently as he ate.

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

Enthir reached the docks, nearby was a listing for all civilian ships ''That's odd'' he said to himself, ''what?'' Vargmir grunted , ''look'' he pointed to the listings, on the board the only ships available were from within the Dominion:

WOODHEARTH- MORNDAS - 16:00
GREENHEART- TURDAS - 08:00
SOUTHPOINT- LOREDAS - 12:00
HAVEN - TIRDAS - 12:00
TORVAL - MIDDAS - 16:00
SENCHAL - LOREDAS - 08:00
SKYWATCH - MORNDAS - 12:00
DUSK - TURDAS - 08:00
SUNHOLD - TIRDAS - 12:00
ALINOR - MORNDAS - 08:00
FIRSTHOLD - FREDAS - 16:00

''take a look down at the bottom though'' Enthir said pointing to the sign posted nearby:

ATTENTION
AS OF NOW THE FOLLOWING PORTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR TRANSIT:

LEYAWIIN - SOULREST - ANVIL - RIHAD - TANETH - STROS M'KAI - HELGATHE - SENTINEL - DAGGERFALL

''..Those are all ports from either Cyrodiil, Black Marsh or the Daggerfall Pact, the Dominion is ready for war, and that forest fire might have been planned, think about it, dense forested area that only Wood Elves would be comfortable with, while that might sound good for skirmishes it won't be so good when the army sets the trees you're hiding in on fire, now archers from Falinesti or outposts can just shoot down any opposing force no problem, and it gives them clear sight to the Colovian cities from Falinesti'' Vargmir merely grunted in approval ''Oh, and look, Torval, Middas 1600, that gives us about an hour to kill before the ship sets sail''

All of this Dominion strategy talk went right through Vargmir. He nodded as Enthir spoke, listening.

"An hour to kill."

Vargmir grunted. "Fine." Vargmir stepped away and took a seat on a nearby crate as two Imga laborers on either flank were about to lift it. They struggled under his weight and one shoved him.

"Hey, big ugly Nord! Move it!"

Vargmir let out a low growl and swung both arms backward, knocking both Imgas into the water. He pulled out of two loaves of bread from his pack and began to eat, tossing the other loaf at Enthir. He also pulled out the deep red potion and examined it intently as he ate.

''don't worry about the Imga, they may act like they are better than humans, but if it wasn't for them revering the Altmer they'd be considered little more than animals'' he said, muching on a piece of bread.

Enthir sat on a nearby bench and was reading, when he heard ''All aboard for Torval'' as he put his book away and went towards the 2nd of 4 boats that had recently pulled in, he was stopped by a guard ''Ship to Torval, 60 gold upfront.'' he handed him a pouch of gold ''that should cover it'' Enthir nodded and turned around to see where Vargmir went ''Vargmir?! our ship!'' he shouted, while staying above deck until Vargmir joined him.

Meanwhile,
Joncis and the others finally reached Dusk, the guards didn't give them any hassle and nearby he saw Endya ''hmp, looks like you found more than just your books'' ''I found these ones stranded by our shipwreak, they are some of the people we hired, where's Dro'araaj?'' she pointed to one of the large houses on the hillside ''up there with his friend, oh and I cheked the docks, the next ship for Torval is tomorrow morni- wait,'' she looked behind Joncis' shoulder to see a Dunmer checking a fruit stall, ''Iloden?''

Dro'Araaj entered the house of his former, mentor, it was a large dwelling, decorated primarily by potted plants in each corner of the room. In some rooms he walls were also coated with notes and memos tacked up. Dro'Araaj smiled, his master had always been forgetful.

He could smell animal blood, and he followed the scent out back to the well maintained garden, where Eraamion, his former teacher, was pouring animal blood over some strange red grass. Dro'Araaj cleared his throat to make his prescense known. Eraamion was an old altmer, with white hair that went in every direction and wearing brown, dirt covered robes.

Eraamion looked up, "Eh, divines is that you Araaj?" he said surprised "By oblivion you look old, how long has it been, eh no matter help me water this bloodgrass,"

Dro'Araaj moved to help, "Good to see you've been taking care of yourself master, this one thinks it has been seven years since he was last here, where did you get bloodgrass? this one thought it was native to a plane of oblivion."

"Seven years, really?" Eraamion replied, "Oh and cut out that third person nonsense, I know I taught you to speak properly," he finished pouring the blood then wiped the sweat from his brow, "Got the bloodgrass from a friend of mine in the psijic order, he also gave me some harrada but it wouldn't let me near it to water it," he said, motioning towards some dead vines in the corner of the garden.

"Interesting," Dro'Araaj replied, "this one, er, I wish I could stay longer but he-I'm here on business, could some friends of mine spend a night or two here?"

"Certainly, friends of yours are friends of mine, I'm sure I've got a spare room they can stay in" Eraamion said, as they started to walk inside, "Now hows your family been, well I hope, here I'll make us some tea."

Josh12345:

''Iloden?''

"Hello Endya. You look ravishing as ever." Lloden winked at her and bowed. "How long has it been? I think I was just a whelp last I saw you." A whelp, a thug, and a smuggler to boot.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

''Iloden?''

"Hello Endya. You look ravishing as ever." Lloden winked at her and bowed. "How long has it been? I think I was just a whelp last I saw you." A whelp, a thug, and a smuggler to boot.

''I'm sorry, how exactly do you know each other?'' Endya turned back to Joncis ''Iloden was part of a very.... memorable operation. I was tasked with bringing to justice a few decades ago to retrieve an artifact stolen by a group of smugglers. I was going to kill him, but he was my inside man, even back then I would have been too .....feeble as you say to take on a team of them head-on, so he was a big help.'' Joncis nodded, then began to make his way towards Eraamion's home, ''So did Enthir know about this, his idea of an inside joke when getting the dossiers?'' ''Maybe, but I don't think he would know unless he looked through my archives.'' Endya said, following him up the hill.

Lloden waved at the old woman as she and Joncis strolled off up the hill, and turned towards the town.
Now. I need to go see her, since I'm in town. He sighed.
Or she'll find me, anyways. He set off into the town, trying to conjure in his memory the route to his friend's home. Assuming she's even in town. If not, this will be a wasted evening.
He sighed and trudged on.

SamtheDeathclaw:
Lloden waved at the old woman as she and Joncis strolled off up the hill, and turned towards the town.
Or she'll find me, anyways. He set off into the town, trying to conjure in his memory the route to his friend's home. Assuming she's even in town. If not, this will be a wasted evening.

''Where is he off to?'' Endya said, ''He didn't say, I suppose he has people here too?'' they reached the top of the hill and it was evening now, Joncis knocked on the door ''Dro'Araaj?''

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

''Where is he off to?'' Endya said, ''He didn't say, I suppose he has people here too?'' they reached the top of the hill and it was evening now, Joncis knocked on the door ''Dro'Araaj?''

Dro'Araaj opened the door, "Come in, thi-I was just talking with my friend," he pointed at Eraamion, who was busy writing something down "Eraamion this is Joncis, Joncis this is Eraamion."

Eraamion looked up and nodded at Joncis before going back to his writing "Theres an empty room at the end of the hall on your left, you and however many people you can fit in there can sleep there, I used to use it as a storage room so it probably smells like whatever I had in there last."

Josh12345:
Enthir sat on a nearby bench and was reading, when he heard ''All aboard for Torval'' as he put his book away and went towards the 2nd of 4 boats that had recently pulled in, he was stopped by a guard ''Ship to Torval, 60 gold upfront.'' he handed him a pouch of gold ''that should cover it'' Enthir nodded and turned around to see where Vargmir went ''Vargmir?! our ship!'' he shouted, while staying above deck until Vargmir joined him.

Vargmir snapped out of his listless staring at the potion, picked his pack up and followed Enthir. "I'm here." Some of the crewmen stared at Vargmir curiously, but he ignored it as always.

They stepped onto the ship together. Vargmir headed below deck.

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

Vargmir snapped out of his listless staring at the potion, picked his pack up and followed Enthir. "I'm here." Some of the crewmen stared at Vargmir curiously, but he ignored it as always.

They stepped onto the ship together. Vargmir headed below deck.

Enthir followed him down, below deck there was a hallway that led to another set of stairs, on either side were rooms for 2 ''Which room is ours?'' Enthir asked to a nearby crewmember, ''just take any that isn't taken already, downstairs is where meals are taken, and tonight we have entertainment planned.'' the Bosmer said, moving downstairs ''this is what a Dominion ship is like, they pour money into making travel nice and the cities clean, but go out of any major city and you'll see where the .....lesser races as they say, go.'' he said into Vargmir's ear, then took the second door on his left.

IFS:

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Dro'Araaj opened the door, "Come in, thi-I was just talking with my friend," he pointed at Eraamion, who was busy writing something down "Eraamion this is Joncis, Joncis this is Eraamion."

Eraamion looked up and nodded at Joncis before going back to his writing "Theres an empty room at the end of the hall on your left, you and however many people you can fit in there can sleep there, I used to use it as a storage room so it probably smells like whatever I had in there last."

''I picked up a few more people while I was gone'' he said, laughing, ''Endya says our ship leaves tomorrow the morning and we'll reach Torval by nighttime, got any friends there?''

Josh12345:
''I picked up a few more people while I was gone'' he said, laughing, ''Endya says our ship leaves tomorrow the morning and we'll reach Torval by nighttime, got any friends there?''

"Dro'Araaj might know a few people there," he answered evasively, "I have not been in Elsweyr for years so maybe they have forgotten this one."

He stopped to smell the air, then continued "So Lloden, Anruin, and Urgal came to help us, is this one forgetting anyone? Khajiit cannot remember the scents of the others too clearly, also the storage room smells of garlic, nirnroot and giant toes, This one does not envy your lodgings."

IFS:

Josh12345:

"Dro'Araaj might know a few people there," he answered evasively, "I have not been in Elsweyr for years so maybe they have forgotten this one."

He stopped to smell the air, then continued "So Lloden, Anruin, and Urgal came to help us, is this one forgetting anyone? Khajiit cannot remember the scents of the others too clearly, also the storage room smells of garlic, nirnroot and giant toes, This one does not envy your lodgings."

''You're forgetting Astoph, but Belkin, y'know, the other imperial? is missing, we didn't find him and I think he made a run for it alone, Anruin thinks the Bandits killed him -- yes, there were bandits'' he said in a hushed tone so his friend didn't overhear them.

Josh12345:
''You're forgetting Astoph, but Belkin, y'know, the other imperial? is missing, we didn't find him and I think he made a run for it alone, Anruin thinks the Bandits killed him -- yes, there were bandits'' he said in a hushed tone so his friend didn't overhear them.

"Did you kill them? The bandits that is," Dro'Araaj said, also speaking in a hushed tone, "Do you want to track Belkin or is there not enough time for that?"

Dro'Araaj wondered at how his master would react to the news of bandits, he had never seen the old man fight before, and he certainly did not want to leave him in danger.

IFS:

Josh12345:

"Did you kill them? The bandits that is," Dro'Araaj said, also speaking in a hushed tone, "Do you want to track Belkin or is there not enough time for that?"

Dro'Araaj wondered at how his master would react to the news of bandits, he had never seen the old man fight before, and he certainly did not want to leave him in danger.

''they are dead, and don't worry about Belkin, getting captured for a delivery was probably too much for him''

Josh12345:
Enthir followed him down, below deck there was a hallway that led to another set of stairs, on either side were rooms for 2 ''Which room is ours?'' Enthir asked to a nearby crewmember, ''just take any that isn't taken already, downstairs is where meals are taken, and tonight we have entertainment planned.'' the Bosmer said, moving downstairs ''this is what a Dominion ship is like, they pour money into making travel nice and the cities clean, but go out of any major city and you'll see where the .....lesser races as they say, go.'' he said into Vargmir's ear, then took the second door on his left.

"Yeah. Lesser races." Vargmir snorted, staying half crouched to avoid hitting his head on anything as they walked through the door.

Vargmir found a quiet corner and sat. He closed his eyes, resting them.

The Pinray:

Josh12345:

"Yeah. Lesser races." Vargmir snorted, staying half crouched to avoid hitting his head on anything as they walked through the door.

Vargmir found a quiet corner and sat. He closed his eyes, resting them.

''By lesser races they mean everyone who isn't them, not just men, even Khajiit were considered below them until they joined the Dominion, and even then it was only because it was that or facing Cyrodiil alone'' he said, placing his things on a bed to the left.

It was night now, and Joncis was getting tired ''Eraamion? where's the room?''he said, yawning loudly ''Down the hallway, 2nd on your right, you and Araaj can sleep there, the others can settle themselves in the basement.'' Endya heard this and moved towards the room, she was turning the handle and was about to go in ''Where do you think your going?'' Joncis said accusingly ''I don't know if you've noticed but I'm at the point in life where, if there is the option, I'm not the one sleeping in a cellar'' she snapped back ''Well then tough, you seemed to be able to handle a prison ship just fine, especially with the people you were surrounded by'' he retorted, she stared at him for a few moments then stormed past him ''fine, be a child, but you owe me for this'' as she made her way down the stairs he shouted back ''Don't try to guilt me, and if you even think for a minute not sleeping in a proper bed for a night is equal to fighting off a team of bandits without SOMEONE'S help then you're wrong!'' opening the door only to throw his bags into the room and then sitting down across from Dro'Araaj.

Anruin woke up suddenly when the blacksmith yelled his name,

"The blades finished. That'll be 165 gold." Anruin wiped away a bit of drool that accumulated at the corner of his mouth, and gave him a small coin purse.

"I'll tell ya, never had to work with silver before." the Redguard ranted on abit, and Anruin took the sword, "Wait, this is abit too big."

"Suck it up and grow a little. Advice your whole people could use, Woodsy." Anruin punched him in the nose and ran out as the man cursed. He ran around a corner and waited till the man and a guard ran by. He quietly got up and began walking towards the building Endya said was his newest lodgings.

He got back around the time of Joncis' argument ending. "Just kiss already you two." He yelled down the hallway, walking towards the kitchen looking for a snack.

Lloden stalked back to Eraamion's home. He was burnt and bloody, part of his bracer was torn to shreds, and his dagger was missing.
He slammed his fist into the door a few times, gritting his teeth at the pain.
Dead. He still couldn't believe she was dead. Because of him. He shook his head.
You will never escape me.
The voice resonated through all corners of his mind, shaking him to the core. He leaned heavily against the doorframe, barely standing.
Your friends pay for your mistakes. Their blood is on your hands. You can stop this, and save the rest of them. Submit!
Standing again with some difficulty, he pounded on the door again.

Josh12345:
''By lesser races they mean everyone who isn't them, not just men, even Khajiit were considered below them until they joined the Dominion, and even then it was only because it was that or facing Cyrodiil alone'' he said, placing his things on a bed to the left.

"I'd rather die fighting." Vargmir remained eerily still, almost in a meditative trance. His breathing was steady, and his arms folded. He tried not to think about the Aldmeri Dominion, no matter how big of an impact they've had on Tamriel. Vargmir had been all over, met every kind of person, but the stuck up High Elves of the Dominion were near the worst.

He shook his head, tossing the thoughts from his mind.

SamtheDeathclaw:
snip

Anruin heard the banging on the door,

"Either of you gonna get that? Endya? Joncis? Fine." He turned around and opened the door.

"For the love of Mara, is that you Lloden?"

ruedyn:

"Either of you gonna get that? Endya? Joncis? Fine." He turned around and opened the door.

He smiled grimly. "It's me alright. Missing a few parts, but I'm mostly all here." He stepped inside, and painfully pulled off his bracer, and inspected his arm. A few deep cuts, but he would survive.
"My friend is dead." he said it shortly, with curiously clipped vowels. "I wasn't fast enough." He clenched his hand, grimacing.

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

He smiled grimly. "It's me alright. Missing a few parts, but I'm mostly all here." He stepped inside, and painfully pulled off his bracer, and inspected his arm. A few deep cuts, but he would survive.
"My friend is dead." he said it shortly, with curiously clipped vowels. "I wasn't fast enough." He clenched his hand, grimacing.

Anruin re entered the room, "Eraamion will be here shortly. Might as well get your story straight with me. What happened?" Anruin sat down next to him.

ruedyn:
Anruin re entered the room, "Eraamion will be here shortly. Might as well get your story straight with me. What happened?" Anruin sat down next to him.

"I had a friend who lived here. I had known her since she was a little girl. I have an angry daedric prince wanting to break me to his will. The end result is obvious and inevitable. She was tortured for hours on end, but she had only died minutes before I got there. The man who did it is an old enemy of mine. He left a few lackeys there to try and take me out. They are no longer among the living." His sentences were short, clipped. There was no laughter in his eyes, a rare occurrence for him. He clenched his fist again. "I was too slow. A few more minutes and I could have saved her. But I didn't."

SamtheDeathclaw:
snip

Anruin listened thoughtfully.

'Why does everyone piss off Daedric princes but me?'

"If she was tortured as you say, them killing her was a kindness. Take heart knowing her death was a relief. Now then, this Daedric prince, which one is it?... Is it Hermaeus Mora? he has a shrine close to here I hear."

ruedyn:
Anruin listened thoughtfully.

'Why does everyone piss off Daedric princes but me?'

"If she was tortured as you say, them killing her was a kindness. Take heart knowing her death was a relief. Now then, this Daedric prince, which one is it?... Is it Hermaeus Mora? he has a shrine close to here I hear."

"It is as you say. But it's my fault for involving her in my war. And to hear them tell it, she died hating me with every fiber of her being. She had been sure I would come for her. Just like in the stories. But I wasn't fast enough." he sighed and relaxed every muscle, and considered. "Yes. The Woodland Man. My eternal companion and inescapable owner. I hadn't heard of the shrine near here, but I suppose it's inevitable. We need to get out of the city quickly."
Her father will never forgive me. He told me this would happen when I was filling her head with stories of my grand adventures. I didn't care. And now she's dead.

SamtheDeathclaw:
snip

"Leave? I'd say some midnight justice sounds better to me, and I already picked up the bounty for those assholes. And here's a present." Anruin threw his new sword to Llodens feet. "Too big for me. You look about the right size. It hasn't been enchanted yet, so have fun."

ruedyn:
"Leave? I'd say some midnight justice sounds better to me, and I already picked up the bounty for those assholes. And here's a present." Anruin threw his new sword to Llodens feet. "Too big for me. You look about the right size. It hasn't been enchanted yet, so have fun."

"I don't want you pulled into this. You've gotten by this far, but Hermaeus Mora is actively killing people I'm connected with." He tested the heft of the sword, and swung it through the air a few times. "Hm. Fancy." He chuckled grimly. "And the man who did this won't be there. He's quick, and deadly. I couldn't take him. And he's way too clever to stay holed up in a cave with heathens. But I'm always up for some shrine trashing."

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

"I don't want you pulled into this. You've gotten by this far, but Hermaeus Mora is actively killing people I'm connected with." He tested the heft of the sword, and swung it through the air a few times. "Hm. Fancy." He chuckled grimly. "And the man who did this won't be there. He's quick, and deadly. I couldn't take him. And he's way too clever to stay holed up in a cave with heathens. But I'm always up for some shrine trashing."

Joncis entered the room, overhearing them ''Oh, Iloden Any other midnight 'strolls' I should know about?'' he said, seeing the bloodstains on him, he looked around ''We should probably all get to sleep, on the off chance our transport is attacked, I don't want to have to fight it ON MY OWN!'' he shouted, stomping his foot on the floor so Endya could hear.

Josh12345:
Joncis entered the room, overhearing them ''Oh, Iloden Any other midnight 'strolls' I should know about?'' he said, seeing the bloodstains on him, he looked around ''We should probably all get to sleep, on the off chance our transport is attacked, I don't want to have to fight it ON MY OWN!'' he shouted, stomping his foot on the floor so Endya could hear.

"By yourself? Are you talking about those bandits, cause me and Lloden did way more work than you there."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

"By yourself? Are you talking about those bandits, cause me and Lloden did way more work than you there."

''Well she certainly wasn't in a rush to ome with me to the abandoned shipwreak now was she?''

Dro'Araaj stumbled out of the room, he had taken off the tooth to help him tolerate the smell of the storage room and he had forgotten how much weaker he was without it, he placed it back around his neck and immediatly regained his balance. Seeing that Lloden was hurt he walked over and began to heal him.

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

"If you wish to track down the man then this one will help, if you wish for a duel with the man then Eraamion certainly has potions that can aid you, he sells elixirs that improve combat prowess to the city guard after all, Dro'Araaj certainly has a poison that could work."

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

''Well she certainly wasn't in a rush to ome with me to the abandoned shipwreak now was she?''

"Quit whining, you sound like a child mewling at spilled milk," Dro'Araaj said, exasperated, "If you need sleep then go to sleep," he sighed, he had no idea what had gotten into Jonics, he and Endya had at least managed to be civil with each other while they were walking here, but perhaps they'd simply been keeping their disike of each other to themselves then, if so he wished they would go back to that.

IFS:
Dro'Araaj stumbled out of the room, he had taken off the tooth to help him tolerate the smell of the storage room and he had forgotten how much weaker he was without it, he placed it back around his neck and immediatly regained his balance. Seeing that Lloden was hurt he walked over and began to heal him.

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

"If you wish to track down the man then this one will help, if you wish for a duel with the man then Eraamion certainly has potions that can aid you, he sells elixirs that improve combat prowess to the city guard after all, Dro'Araaj certainly has a poison that could work."

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

"Quit whining, you sound like a child mewling at spilled milk," Dro'Araaj said, exasperated, "If you need sleep then go to sleep," he sighed, he had no idea what had gotten into Jonics, he and Endya had at least managed to be civil with each other while they were walking here, but perhaps they'd simply been keeping their disike of each other to themselves then, if so he wished they would go back to that.

''Fine, so what's all the noise about? Personally let's avoid a killing spree and just try to meet up with the others'' he said, calming himself down.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here