Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 40 NEXT

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:
"If you two are so curious, go check it out yourselves" Anruin said, with mock sleepiness, confident that his covering his own tracks was thorough enough.

''Yeah, nice try, I thought starting forest fires was against your race's culture, what was it the Green Pact?'' Joncis conjured a Flame Atronach with one hand and a bow and arrows with the other, ''Go, scout ahead to the smoke'', the Atronach nodded and glided in the direction of the smoke, ''and don't try that sleepy-tired crap, the sun has risen now and if you were really that tired you wouldn't have been walking around in the opposite direction of where we are going, Skingrad is that way,'' Joncis points in the direction where one could easily see the buildings of the city. ''and there's only 2 reasons I think you would start that fire, either you REALLY hate the cyrodiilic wildlife or you are keen to attract some unwanted attention''.

"And the possibility that it wasn't me, but bandits never crossed your mind? Besides, I only left to get something that wasn't rabbit or ogre to eat, I'm a vegetarian." As he said the last part of the sentence he pulled out some berries he yanked of a tree halfway back.

Urgal awoke to the ruckus. "Some of us are trying to sleep over here you know."

"So the Bosmer want to prance around picking wild flowers in the woods for a while, big deal. What I want to know is why exactly you are so concerned about some smoke on the horizon anyway?"

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

ruedyn:
"If you two are so curious, go check it out yourselves" Anruin said, with mock sleepiness, confident that his covering his own tracks was thorough enough.

''Yeah, nice try, I thought starting forest fires was against your race's culture, what was it the Green Pact?'' Joncis conjured a Flame Atronach with one hand and a bow and arrows with the other, ''Go, scout ahead to the smoke'', the Atronach nodded and glided in the direction of the smoke, ''and don't try that sleepy-tired crap, the sun has risen now and if you were really that tired you wouldn't have been walking around in the opposite direction of where we are going, Skingrad is that way,'' Joncis points in the direction where one could easily see the buildings of the city. ''and there's only 2 reasons I think you would start that fire, either you REALLY hate the cyrodiilic wildlife or you are keen to attract some unwanted attention''.

"And the possibility that it wasn't me, but bandits never crossed your mind? Besides, I only left to get something that wasn't rabbit or ogre to eat, I'm a vegetarian." As he said the last part of the sentence he pulled out some berries he yanked of a tree halfway back.

''Again, doesn't the Green pact say you should never harm trees? Anyway I'll let that slide, I suppose you might not follow that custom, but you came from the same direction as the smoke so maybe it was you, and if it was bandits we probably would have heard of them by now'' Joncis' Atronach returned ''Did you find anything?'' the atronach shook its head at him ''Well, I told this one can seek out any LIVING beings, so either the bandits are dead, or they've moved on'' Joncis looked around the campsite, most of the team was still asleep, bar Luna & Enthir, Joncis, Anruin and Astoph.

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

Urgal awoke to the ruckus. "Some of us are trying to sleep over here you know."

"So the Bosmer want to prance around picking wild flowers in the woods for a while, big deal. What I want to know is why exactly you are so concerned about some smoke on the horizon anyway?"

''Ugh, nevermind once everyone's up we should start towards Skingrad for supplies'' Joncis returned to his place and poked at the fire

Josh12345:
''Ugh, nevermind once everyone's up we should start towards Skingrad for supplies'' Joncis returned to his place and poked at the fire

Urgal was pissed off. This Breton was holding something back and it put him on edge not knowing what it was.
"I'm going on ahead. I'll be in the West Weald Inn if anyone needs me. Unless of course that's not allowed?" He said striding off seeking his tankard of ale.

Derek_the_Dodo:

Josh12345:

Urgal was pissed off. This Breton was holding something back and it put him on edge not knowing what it was.
"I'm going on ahead. I'll be in the West Weald Inn if anyone needs me. Unless of course that's not allowed?" He said striding off seeking his tankard of ale.

"I think it's best if I go with him, if he's okay with it."

ruedyn:

Derek_the_Dodo:

Josh12345:

"I'm not picking you off the floor if you can't hold your drink." Responded Urgal without turning around.

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

Derek_the_Dodo:

"I'm not picking you off the floor if you can't hold your drink." Responded Urgal without turning around.

"Ha, needn't worry about that. I can drink a Nord under the table."

ruedyn:

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

Esbern looked up towards the two ''Oh that's something, if you spot the Nord Vargmir give us a shout''
Joncis butted into the conversation'',And is it in the north or south of the city?''

ruedyn:

"A Nord? Oh Malacath protect me! There's a saying that we had back in the Dragontail mountains No one bests an Orc!"

Josh12345:
snip

ruedyn:
snip

Derek_the_Dodo:
nip

Luna approached the group. "I'll stand watch as well. Despite the zero trust between the rest of the group and myself, i'm the best suited for the job. I think our leaders will agree with me." She said. "And unnecessary deaths are something i don't like. so you don't have to worry."

Lloden sat in front of the embers of the fire, and watched the drama unfolding. He sighed and shook his head. His companions were obviously not the most professional of mercenaries. He stood and stretched, having sat in front of the fire all night.
"I'm going to head into Skingrad and check out the city myself." He turned and strode out onto the road.

mcpop9:

Josh12345:
snip

ruedyn:
snip

Derek_the_Dodo:
nip

Luna approached the group. "I'll stand watch as well. Despite the zero trust between the rest of the group and myself, i'm the best suited for the job. I think our leaders will agree with me." She said. "And unnecessary deaths are something i don't like. so you don't have to worry."

Joncis approached Luna from the side ''The Orc and Wood Elf have left for Skingrad, when everyone else is up we'll pack up and meet up with them, what where you and Enthir talking about last night?''

SamtheDeathclaw:
Lloden sat in front of the embers of the fire, and watched the drama unfolding. He sighed and shook his head. His companions were obviously not the most professional of mercenaries. He stood and stretched, having sat in front of the fire all night.
"The road from here to Skingrad is often plagued by bandits. I'm going to go scout it out a bit." He turned and strode out onto the road.

''No need!'' Enthir shouted ''Anruin and Urgal left 5 minutes ago, they probably are already there, and if they were attacked we would have heard them''.

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:
"The road from here to Skingrad is often plagued by bandits. I'm going to go scout it out a bit." He turned and strode out onto the road.

''No need!'' Enthir shouted ''Anruin and Urgal left 5 minutes ago, they probably are already there, and if they were attacked we would have heard them''.

"I dislike entering cities in large groups. Too much attention from the wrong types. Even so, it's been almost a decade since I've been here. It'd be nice to see how it's changed. I'll likely meet you on the road to Skingrad, or in Skingrad itself, failing that."

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

"Bandits aren't like to attack a pair of heavily armed blokes, but a slow-moving bunch of mages and unarmed fighters would certainly look like a promising target. Even so, it's been almost a decade since I've been here. It'd be nice to see how it's changed. I'll likely meet you on the road to Skingrad, or in Skingrad itself, failing that."

[OUT OF ROLEPLAY] We are 5 minutes from the city, we are literally a few trees from the walls, there is no need to scout, once we get enough people in we'll go to the city.

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

"Bandits aren't like to attack a pair of heavily armed blokes, but a slow-moving bunch of mages and unarmed fighters would certainly look like a promising target. Even so, it's been almost a decade since I've been here. It'd be nice to see how it's changed. I'll likely meet you on the road to Skingrad, or in Skingrad itself, failing that."

[OUT OF ROLEPLAY] We are 5 minutes from the city, we are literally a few trees from the walls, there is no need to scout, once we get enough people in we'll go to the city.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

SamtheDeathclaw:

I didn't bring us into the city because it would take a while to get everyone in and it was 2 a.m over here (4 of the users already logged off) & I wanted to introduce the_Pinray's character there because he wasn't at the first session.

Josh12345:
I didn't bring us into the city because it would take a while to get everyone in and it was 2 a.m over here (4 of the users already logged off) & I wanted to introduce the_Pinray's character there because he wasn't at the first session.

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
''The Orc and Wood Elf have left for Skingrad, when everyone else is up we'll pack up and meet up with them, what where you and Enthir talking about last night?''

"Me and him had to get some details out of the way, pertaining to how my past is like a book to him. I'm not comfortable with him knowing, but since he does i hope he will make the most use of me." She said to Joncis.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

OK sorry, next time I'll be more obvious, for anyone else, we are 2/3 the way to Skingrad and it is a short walk to the city now, we just will pack up and leave when everyone gets here.

mcpop9:
[quote="Josh12345" post="540.383376.15169403''The Orc and Wood Elf have left for Skingrad, when everyone else is up we'll pack up and meet up with them, what where you and Enthir talking about last night?''[/quote]
"Me and him had to get some details out of the way, pertaining to how my past is like a book to him. I'm not comfortable with him knowing, but since he does i hope he will make the most use of me." She said to Joncis.

''Oh don't worry about Enthir, sometimes he just likes to fuck with people's heads, other times he's actually serious.'' Joncis began to pack his bag ''anyway, he holds onto the dossiers and I didn't read yours at the inn, so what's your secret? Daddy issues, illegal fugitive, murder or lycanthropy? Yeah, things would've been interesting if the Nord could've made it, he's a werewolf and one of the Dunmer is a Daedra hunter''

Josh12345:
snip

Luna figured since he was one of the leaders, he had a right to know. "I've become extremely good at hiding this, and i believe only two people in the group to know." she said then dropped her hood. There was a soft glow in her eyes and when the dunmer curled her lips back, her k9's were elongated.
"Its my birthday in a couple of weeks. I lost count after 200." she said.

Idreon dropped down from the tree, the argument shortly ago having woken him up enough to prevent drifting off to sleep again. After a few moments of taking in and processing things he let himself drop out of the tree to the ground and joined the others, rubbing at his neck to work out a kink.

" Hrng... Don't forget to properly douse our own fire and scatter the ashes, Even if this is 'safe' lands, I'd feel better if we left as few traces for anyone or anything to follow."

mcpop9:

Josh12345:
snip

Luna figured since he was one of the leaders, he had a right to know. "I've become extremely good at hiding this, and i believe only two people in the group to know." she said then dropped her hood. There was a soft glow in her eyes and when the dunmer curled her lips back, her k9's were elongated.
"Its my birthday in a couple of weeks. I lost count after 200." she said.

''....ok, 200, so? You're a dunmer, alright you look maybe 50 but you're kind lives for centuries, one of my instructors was 300 and he looked fine, hmm, cursed by a daedra, that'd explain the eyes thing, but then again you're a Dunmer, are they SUPPOSED to glow that shade of red?''

Josh12345:
snip

Luna sighed, she didn't know whether or not he had ever heard stories of vampires. "No they're not and i've had no contact with daedra. But i'm not going to make you guess. Blood sucker, Sanguinare Vampiris, Vampire or a personal favorite: Draculina. A bandit once called me that." She said, putting her hood back up.

mcpop9:

Josh12345:
snip

Luna sighed, she didn't know whether or not he had ever heard stories of vampires. "No they're not and i've had no contact with daedra. But i'm not going to make you guess. Blood sucker, Sanguinare Vampiris, Vampire or a personal favorite: Draculina. A bandit once called me that." She said, putting her hood back up.

Joncis grinned a little ''Oh, I know, I was testing your patience, you honestly think Enthir wouldn't tell me BEFORE I met you? anyway, my cousin was a vampire for a bit, well, WAS. Besides that, you're gonna have problems in Skingrad then, half the town hangs garlic outside the houses to ward off the local vampires around these parts, but I guess you already knew that''

Josh12345:
snip

"I won't be feeding on any members of the group unless they allow me to, witch i find is highly unlikely. I've learned to control it, the hunger. However, on my fourth day without feeding, i can get a little jumpy. So long as no one says anything, i shouldn't be an issue to any of the party members so long as i can feed." she said to him.

mcpop9:

Josh12345:
snip

"I won't be feeding on any members of the group unless they allow me to, witch i find is highly unlikely. I've learned to control it, the hunger. However, on my fourth day without feeding, i can get a little jumpy. So long as no one says anything, i shouldn't be an issue to any of the party members so long as i can feed." she said to him.

''Oh, well then lucky you, my Flame Atronach said there were dead bodies where the smoke was coming from, you see it shook its head, which means death, for most that means no, no for an Atronach is no response at all, so I went along with the Wood Elf's excuse, basically, there's probably some fresh carcases where that smoke is coming from, assuming Anruin wasn't smart enough to hide the bodies, have fun'' Joncis now was walking towards the smoke expecting Luna to follow.
''Don't believe me?'' Joncis raised his arms and the Flame Atronach appeared, ''What did you find at that camp?'' The Atronach shook its head ''OK, and what were there 4000 of at the Winterhold Uprising?'' The Atronach again shook its head.

Josh12345:

''Don't believe me?'' Joncis raised his arms and the Flame Atronach appeared, ''What did you find at that camp?'' The Atronach shook its head ''OK, and what were there 4000 of at the Winterhold Uprising?'' The Atronach again shook its head.

"That is well, but i only feed on the living. Thats why i offered to take the night guard. If bandits attack the camp, i can feed on them and burn the bodies." Luna said. She eyes his neck for a second to see how he was doing. "You do seem calm around me, so i'll take it as a good sign. However, if i do disappear for hours at a time, i'll be out feeding."

mcpop9:

Josh12345:

"That is well, but i only feed on the living. Thats why i offered to take the night guard. If bandits attack the camp, i can feed on them and burn the bodies." Luna said. She eyes his neck for a second to see how he was doing. "You do seem calm around me, so i'll take it as a good sign. However, if i do disappear for hours at a time, i'll be out feeding."

''Well from my cousin I learned that not all vampires are blood-sucking monstrosities, what about undead, could you feed off of them? I know a trick or two in necromancy-- required training if you want to master conjuration'' Joncis turned to see if anyone else wasn't either asleep or had left for Skingrad, only to find her glancing at his neck ''quit that, making me a vampire wouldn't exactly carry favour with Enthir. Have you ever looked for a cure?''

Josh12345:
snip

"I wouldn't turn back if i could. Without my "disease" as some call it, i wouldn't be here. Its as much a part of me as my skin color. Its what made "me" me. And feeding on the undead is something that i'd rather not do. I've tried to once, but it nearly puked from it. But as you said, we're not all monsters. I don't feed on the innocent unless i'm forced to, and i'd never feed on anyone in the group." She said.

mcpop9:

Josh12345:
snip

"I wouldn't turn back if i could. Without my "disease" as some call it, i wouldn't be here. Its as much a part of me as my skin color. Its what made "me" me. And feeding on the undead is something that i'd rather not do. I've tried to once, but it nearly puked from it. But as you said, we're not all monsters. I don't feed on the innocent unless i'm forced to, and i'd never feed on anyone in the group." She said.

Joncis now became more relaxed around Luna''Really, not even Anruin? Doesn't he know about your eh 'condition', or even Bites-Her-Tail, Her bio called her a calm and refined killer, but after seeing her skin an ogre skull while she was still covered in blood I think we MIGHT have the wrong Argonian''

@Josh12345 :
@ruedyn:
@SamtheDeathclaw :
(Pretend this was said after Ruedyn's first post regarding it)
Astoph stroked at his chin, keeping his posture in seated position
"I never said anything about the fellow group members"
He said in a deep soft tone
He was quite baffled by the others accusing him of suspicion, but perhaps the Breton had the same suspicion and was simply acting upon it
He looks up at Jonic
"But that smoke definitely needs expection"
He says before returning to his book.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked