Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 40 NEXT

Random Fella:
@Josh12345 :
@ruedyn:
@SamtheDeathclaw :
(Pretend this was said after Ruedyn's first post regarding it)
Astoph stroked at his chin, keeping his posture in seated position
"I never said anything about the fellow group members"
He said in a deep soft tone
He was quite baffled by the others accusing him of suspicion, but perhaps the Breton had the same suspicion and was simply acting upon it
He looks up at Jonic
"But that smoke definitely needs expection"
He says before returning to his book.

"Ah, I was referring to his accusation, rather than you. Understandable mistake, I suppose."

Belkin stirred from his sleep, putting on the pieces of armor he took off before sleeping, climbing out of his tent and surveying the place. Clearly something of interest had happened, given the fact that the Breton had summoned a Flame Atronach and that creepy Dunmer Female was talking about a horrid condition of some kind.....if its Rock Joint, he could sympathise, caught it once hunting Rats, two days of agony before he could even get a potion to cure it!

mcpop9:
-Snip-

Josh12345:
-Snip-

"Hey," spoke Belkin, wanting to get in with the conversation, "If you need a potion of Disease Curing, I've got one you can use instead of me!"

SPARTANXIII:
Belkin stirred from his sleep, putting on the pieces of armor he took off before sleeping, climbing out of his tent and surveying the place. Clearly something of interest had happened, given the fact that the Breton had summoned a Flame Atronach and that creepy Dunmer Female was talking about a horrid condition of some kind.....if its Rock Joint, he could sympathise, caught it once hunting Rats, two days of agony before he could even get a potion to cure it!

mcpop9:
-Snip-

Josh12345:
-Snip-

"Hey," spoke Belkin, wanting to get in with the conversation, "If you need a potion of Disease Curing, I've got one you can use instead of me!"

''Not that kind of disease!'' Joncis shouted over.

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

mcpop9:
-Snip-

Josh12345:
-Snip-

"Then what in Oblivion are you talking about?" responded Belkin.

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

mcpop9:
-Snip-

Josh12345:
-Snip-

Astoph approaches Joncis, putting his hand to his shoulder and speaking to his ear quietly
"Think twice friend, you and I may know enough to understand this creature, but as for the others..."

SPARTANXIII:

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

By now Joncis was getting very frustrated with his intrigue''It runs in her Family, used to be very common in Wayrest, but not contagious!''

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

Astoph approaches Joncis, putting his hand to his shoulder and speaking to his ear quietly
"Think twice friend, you and I may know enough to understand this creature, but as for the others..."

Joncis leant over to respond ''she's standing right there, she probably heard you,'' he looked over at Luna, now poking through her belongings ''And don't think I'm oblivious to what her kind can do, I've had a run in with a few''

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

Joncis leant over to respond ''she's standing right there, she probably heard you,'' he looked over at Luna, now poking through her belongings ''And don't think I'm oblivious to what her kind can do, I've had a run in with a few''

"I'm simply stating announcement of this may lead to... Fear in the others, fear which results in hasty action"

Josh12345:

SPARTANXIII:

Josh12345:

By now Joncis was getting very frustrated with his intrigue''It runs in her Family, used to be very common in Wayrest, but not contagious!''

Belkin was curious as to what, but he could sense the frustration in his voice. He dicided not to press on, at least for the time being. He responded to him, after he whispered to Astoph. "Ok then, just curious as to the situation" he replied, taking up point at a nearby tree, taking his notebook out from his bag so he could have a little read.

Random Fella:

Josh12345:

Random Fella:

"I'm simply stating announcement of this may lead to... Fear in the others, fear which results in hasty action"

''That's why its a secret, the only reason the its common knowledge the Nord was a werewolf was because nobody would stand a chance if they tried to kill him over it'' Joncis walked near the roadside, his bag clenched tightly to his side, he looked towards Skingrad ''Hmph, that Orc's probably drank Anruin under the table by now''

Random Fella:
snip

"I did hear you, and i'm well aware of how my kind is despised. That is why i have learned to control myself. I can defend myself without killing the others, stalling more of it. But i ask of you to not let the others know until they're forced to know. It improves my chances of surviving this greatly." The Dunmer said hushed.

Dro'Araaj walked back into camp, carrying a variety of ingredients.
"Not to let others know what?" he asked, having only caught the last words of the conversation.

IFS:
"Not to let others know what?" he asked, having only caught the last words of the conversation.

Joncis was caught off guard by this, but Enthir jumped in at the last minute ''That Urgal and Anruin are already in Skingrad and they're getting shitfaced together'' , Joncis breathed sigh of relief.

Josh12345:

IFS:

Joncis was caught off guard by this, but Enthir jumped in at the last minute ''That Urgal and Anruin are already in Skingrad and they're getting shitfaced together'' , Joncis breathed sigh of relief.

Dro'Araaj laughed and walked over to his tent, he could tell by Joncis's reaction that Enthir was covering something up. Not that this surprised him, those two were full of secrets, they wouldn't even tell him what they were guarding, all he knew was that it smelled old.
Dro'Araaj sat down and looked over the ingredients he had collected, "This will make good poison," he muttered to himself as he produced a mortar and pestle from his pack and began crafting.

mcpop9:

Random Fella:
snip

"I did hear you, and i'm well aware of how my kind is despised. That is why i have learned to control myself. I can defend myself without killing the others, stalling more of it. But i ask of you to not let the others know until they're forced to know. It improves my chances of surviving this greatly." The Dunmer said hushed.

Astoph simply nodded before unsheathing and cleaning his blade
That is exactly what he had meant.

His finger rubs down the inscription on the blade

Joncis had everything gathered up all of his belongs -- and the package, and for the past 20 minutes has been waiting on the others ''Come on, let's move it'' he said. It must have been noon judging by the position of the sun ''Enthir, won't those two in Skingrad be more of a liability in their state?'' Enthir just finished packing his things and responded, ''probably, but then again its their gold getting docked if they do, not yours, and don't worry about you-know-what, a group of bandits would be suicidal to attack a group like ours in broad daylight, this close to a city, then again, we might not know if Skingrad has any living guards now'' Joncis was confused, ''what, like undead?'' ''Yes, Anvil and Bruma now have undead patrolling their borders, apparently the Tharn family hired a mage, must be some sort of necromancer, to reinforce their less protected cities, he must be raising an army of undead if the Blades records are accurate,'' Joncis was now very intrigued, he didn't see any undead guards in the Imperial city, nor did he in Chorrol on his way into the province ''I'm not a fan of undead, and have things really gotten that bad?'' Enthir now joined him by the roadside''well not here, Skingrad will probably be devoid of them, if they were smart they'd be reinforcing Leyawiin or Bravil with them since the Dominion would probably invade from there''

Anruin woke up, and surveyed his surroundings.

"How did we get on the blacksmiths roof? Where's the orc? And where's my damn bow?!"

Dro'Araaj quickly packed away his belongings and walked over to Joncis.
"This one may have a remedy for the orc and bosmer's "illness"," he said "Provided they can stomach its taste."

IFS:
Dro'Araaj quickly packed away his belongings and walked over to Joncis.
"This one may have a remedy for the orc and bosmer's "illness"," he said "Provided they can stomach its taste."

Enthir turns to greet him''Morning Dro'Araaj, no, let them walk that off, it'll teach them to think twice next time,'' '' Besides that they're probably lying in a gutter anyway so good luck finding them,'' Joncis finishes.

ruedyn:

"How did we get on the blacksmiths roof? And where's my damn bow?!"

Urgal roared "This thing is fun! I'm really getting the hang of it!" as he nocked another arrow and shot at an empty bottle of ale across on the inn roof... missing by a mile as the arrow soared over into the alley behind the inn. He'd put the bottle there an hour ago and had been firing arrows at it ever since, but with no success. He reached into the empty quiver.

"looks like you're outta arrows bud, let's get some more ale!"

And with that he dropped the bow next to Anruin and clambered down, heading back towards the inn.

Anruin found the bar once more

"Can drink a Nord under the table huh?"

"Yeah shut up, another mead good man. Who's the new guy?"

Lloden circled around the city, keeping out of sight of the guards on the wall. He hated entering cities in a large group. The last time I was in a group this big was... He shook his head, pushing the memory away. Not a pleasant experience, that.
He entered the city through the western gate, and entered the northern half of the city. He strode towards a fletcher's he remembered from his last time here. There, he sold off the barbed hunting arrows he had bought in the Imperial City and replaced them with twenty bobkin arrows and simple broadheads. For some reason I am thinking we're not going to be fighting animals much.
He then set out to find the West Weald inn, asking the fletcher for directions.

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

Urgal roared "This thing is fun! I'm really getting the hang of it!" as he nocked another arrow and shot at an empty bottle of ale across on the inn roof... missing by a mile as the arrow soared over into the alley behind the inn. He'd put the bottle there an hour ago and had been firing arrows at it ever since, but with no success. He reached into the empty quiver.

And with that he dropped the bow next to Anruin and clambered down, heading back towards the inn.

As Joncis talks to the Khajiit, Enthir notices an arrow come from the sky, and landing 3 inches from Bites-Her-Tail's neck ''.....wow, crazy and lucky, that's a dangerous pairing''

Josh12345:

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

As Joncis talks to the Khajiit, Enthir notices an arrow come from the sky, and landing 3 inches from Bites-Her-Tail's neck ''.....wow, crazy and lucky, that's a dangerous pairing''

Dro'Araaj yawned, stretched, and pulled the arrow from the ground. He examined it for a moment and then spoke.
"It has the bosmers scent all over it, a bit of the orc's as well. Dro'Araaj doubts they will be hard to find, not many drunks go shooting arrows over the city walls."

ruedyn:

Urgal cut in, "So hows the head elf, have a good sleep? Here," he thrust a mug of ale towards him sloshing a good amount of it on the bar, "The drink I owe you, I couldn't hit the bottle, it must be the bow. Too small and fiddly, you need to start wielding ocrish... orcish, instead."

Belkin packed up his stuff in his bag and quickly joined those who were also entering the city, yawning and stretching from the rest he had from reading his book...a rest that was quickly disrupted by the arrow nearly hitting Bites-Her-Tail's neck. He listened to what Dro'Araaj said, and then examined the Arrow up close: Steel, the same as what that Bosmer had for sure. A thought suddenly struck him, and then asked Joncis,

Josh12345:
-Snip-

IFS:
-Snip-

"Say, isn't the tavern around the way the arrow came from?"

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

Urgal cut in, "So hows the head elf, have a good sleep? Here," he thrust a mug of ale towards him sloshing a good amount of it on the bar, "The drink I owe you, I couldn't hit the bottle, it must be the bow. Too small and fiddly, you need to start wielding ocrish... orcish, instead."

"Yes I had a wonderful nap, even had a dream where orcs didn't exist. So lovely, wish I could return. And for your information, the bow is enchanted and improved, the fault lies with your clumsy sausage fingers."

IFS:

Josh12345:

Derek_the_Dodo:

Dro'Araaj yawned, stretched, and pulled the arrow from the ground. He examined it for a moment and then spoke.
"It has the bosmers scent all over it, a bit of the orc's as well. Dro'Araaj doubts they will be hard to find, not many drunks go shooting arrows over the city walls."

Joncis was amazed ''Wow, you can just sniff it and tell it's Anruin's? Well at least we know they're awake'' Enthir takes the arrow from Dro'Araaj and examines it ''We also now know there aren't any undead patrolling Skingrad, they have a few set rules in every undead soldier, one of them is to kill on sight any civilian-- or other weilding with a weapon, which would be bad for them, and good for Mages like Joncis. If undead were guarding Skingrad those two would have been killed by now''

Nevermind, double post.

Dro'Araaj grabbed the fang that he wore around his neck and held it so Joncis could see.
"Dro'Araaj would not be so observant without this," he said, "this one is surprised your dossiers do not mention it."

IFS:
Dro'Araaj grabbed the fang that he wore around his neck and held it so Joncis could see.
"Dro'Araaj would not be so observant without this," he said, "this one is surprised your dossiers do not mention it."

Joncis took a look at the fang''I didn't read yours, and I haven't really had a talk with you until now so..... oh, also Enthir burned all the dossiers in the fire last night so they wouldn't be found by anyone, safety and whatnot''

Lloden approached the inn from a nearby alley. He saw the ground blanketed with arrows, and started pulling them up. They were stuck in such a way that showed whoever shot them had overshot, rather than simply missed something on the ground. He sighed. I didn't hear anything, but it can't hurt to be too cautious. He strung his bow, and pressed himself against the wall, and slowly peeked towards the street. He saw a few arrows on the ground, but not any other signs of battle. He picked up all the arrows he found and bundled them under his arm, planning to sell them after checking on Urgal and Andruin.

Luna had gather anything that she had left laying around and it wasn't much. She had set off, shadowing the group that had advanced towards the city.

Josh12345:
Joncis was amazed ''Wow, you can just sniff it and tell it's Anruin's? Well at least we know they're awake'' Enthir takes the arrow from Dro'Araaj and examines it ''We also now know there aren't any undead patrolling Skingrad, they have a few set rules in every undead soldier, one of them is to kill on sight any civilian-- or other weilding with a weapon, which would be bad for them, and good for Mages like Joncis. If undead were guarding Skingrad those two would have been killed by now''

Luna approached from the direction of the camp. "I hate Undead. if we run into any, i won't hesitate to strike them down if they show aggression to our little group. Burn them, cut them; it makes no difference to me."

Literary nonsense, let us never speak of this again!

ruedyn:

Derek_the_Dodo:

ruedyn:

"Yes I had a wonderful nap, even had a dream where orcs didn't exist. So lovely, wish I could return. And for your information, the bow is enchanted and improved, the fault lies with your clumsy sausage fingers."

"Clumsy sausage fingers. Ha, truth be told I was scared of breaking it, it was so small and fiddly and light. No, take this mace for example," Urgal said unceremoniously plonking one into Anruin's hand. "Now that's got a weight to it. That's true orcish craftsmanship, when you swing that, when you swing it well, you know that whatever is on the receiving end won't be there the next time you look. It's the same with our bows, beautiful and slender, but strong and heavy. Nock an ocrish arrow in, pull back, release and you could stop... you could stop a giant in its tracks." Urgal paused for a moment took a large swig of ale and subconsciously reached for his brothers clan amulet round his neck.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here