Age of the Necromancers (Zombie RP)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Yeah, don't worry, everything is fine and David I MAY ( :p ) have overreacted!

Solomon Wreath:
Yeah, don't worry, everything is fine and David I MAY ( :p ) have overreacted!

it's cool

An Opening has been created by the death of Victor Gray, current and ex-players must wait 24-hours from this post to post another character.

The character list is going to be culled soon, to weed out inactivity.

First of all I'd like to say the way you killed Victor was amazing! When That happened I was shocked! I can't wait to see the other players at the malls reaction! Also I was wondering since a place has been created from the death to Victor Gray, could my character Rose WhiteCloak take the place?

Sure, but wait a while. You can join as soon as my shoggoth finishes it's job.

Okay, is it killing inactive players or going after live players aswell?

Inactive players, although if someone wants to challenge it, they're free to lose. Hard.

I'll post a sheet tommorow if the opening is still there. Seems like a fun thread.

Spector29:
snip

hey Spector just thought i might tell you Simon's dead he shot himself

Two more openings have been created by the deaths of Simon Cooper and Shane Spencer. Current and the now ex-player must wait 24-hours from this post to post another character.

Rose Whitecloak has been accepted.

Great! Shall Incontinue waiting until the monster is done killing people?

Might be a good idea, but he's not going anywhere near active players anyway.

I'm thinking of setting up a game thread on the escapist but there's problem, I have no idea how to! I was hoping you could tell me how to set up a game thread?

So is that monster going to kill the people at the warehouse or what?

Hey Spector, when Cyrus and I meet up with David And Rose, can you make something big happen? Maybe a lord of terror visits, maybe the resort goes on fire, maybe thousands of zombies come rushing into the resort? Something that might force us all to work together.

YOU KICKED CYRUS IN THE CHEST!!! That said, I enjoyed that little twist haha. Also I agree, although maybe not something so drastic as a Lord of Terror, but a horde of zombies maybe forcing us to hole up inside the hotel?

Hooray, now every survivor left is in the limo! I wonder if we could run over Solomon..

i don't think he would like that very much

I'd like to make a character. Is there still room?

If so his name is Bryce Wane and he is a badass with a secret identity. I'll fill in the rest later if there's room for him.

Sorry, there's no room for Bateman, but do check back later.

I'm content to let you stew in peace before I call down fire and brimstone, anyway.

Spector29:
Sorry, there's no room for Bateman, but do check back later.

I'm content to let you stew in peace before I call down fire and brimstone, anyway.

can i call down a meteor rain when you call fire and brimstone?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked