Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

OOC:

You know what? I'll just play along with this scenario but seriously David, where are these supernatural abilities coming from?

Solomon was driving when David jumped off his moterbike and smashed through the windshield. Solomon screamed swerving the car to the right. The moterbike slided to the side and the car flew over the bike. The car smashed head first into a wall. Solomon jerked forward violently but his seatbelt saved him. David however, was not so lucky. David flew back in a blur. Solomon fell unconscious before seeing what happened next.

Rose heard glass smashing. Suddenly she heard an ear-splitting crash and suddenly Rose's entire body jerked violently against the back. He arm and leg broke instantly. He head hit the wall. Her vision went black.

Solomon lay unconscious as the engine burst into fire. Oil spilled from the car and ignited immediately. The car quickly became surrounded by a ring of fire.

It didn't take long for Cyrus to find what was left of the car that Solomon had sped away in, as a great plume of black smoke was now rising from it. Cyrus and Blue approached the wreckage cautiously, a horde of zombies already making their way towards the wreckage to investigate. Cyrus didn't know what had caused the immediate crash, but he knew that the girl could still be inside, which was cause enough for Cyrus to try.

"Blue, stay here and wait for me. I'll be back." Cyrus said, throwing his around Blue and tying it securely to the dog. Cyrus then straightened his rifle and made sure it wasn't going anywhere before leaping through the wall of flames that surrounded the car.

Cyrus had been protected on this first leap for the most part by his jacket that was now scorched in a few places, but otherwise undamaged. Cyrus moved toward the trunk, and found that during the crash the lock had broken open, just enough to hook his fingers underneath it and pry the trunk open. Inside lay an unconscious girl, whom Cyrus immediately pulled free of the wreckage and carried on his back. Making his way to the front of the car, Cyrus noticed Solomon unconscious in his seat, and cursing to his kind nature, Cyrus drew back the slide on his gun and put a round through the door's lock. Once Cyrus was certain the car could be opened, Cyrus made his way out of the flames, this time burning his side, yet managing to keep the girl unscathed. Blue was waiting for Cyrus, the dog's ear's perked up and waiting for him.

"Come on Blue, we've got to find somewhere to rest for the night now." Cyrus said, motioning for Blue to follow as Cyrus began an unsteady jog away from the wreckage. Zombies closed in behind them, leaving no chance for followers.

Solomon jolted awake. He looked around frantically. A horde of zombies surrounded the car. They ran through the fire becoming engulfed in flames. Solomon tried to unlock his seatbelt but it had bent at an awkward angle and woudn't open. Solomon looked around. The engine of the car was on fire and was spreading. Flame covered zombies jumped at the car and attempted to smash the glass. Solomon summoned a dark shard and began cutting the belt furiously. The fire had reached the window. The shard was still cutting away. The fire, unable to burn the glass, began covering the the doors. Solomon cut frantically. The back windows were now engulfed. The share cut through and Solomon ripped the seatbelt off. As he looked around he began to get dizzy. The car was amazingly hot. The entire car was covered in flames. Solomon looked up. The sunroof was his only chance . He weakly pushed te glass open enough for him to climb out. The heat was becoming unbearable. Solomon pulled himself out. The flames were surrounding him now. He had a few seconds to jump. He began coughing, the smoke was everywhere. He couldn't breathe and barely managed to jump. He landed on the pavement and collapsed. His visions went black as in attempted to breathe.

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

You know what? I'll just play along with this scenario but seriously David, where are these supernatural abilities coming from?

OOC:that is not an supernatural ability why? because Chuck Norris has done it 3 times

then as Cyrus was jogging away with Solomon and Rose, david notices a horde of zombies coming towards them so david started making a Molotov cocktail when he's finished he lights it and throws it at the horde and watches as they burn then makes his way to wherever Cyrus is going and in time he catches up with them and takes Rose off Cyrus's hands so he has one less to carry and then puts Rose on his back and puts his arms under her legs to hold her upright.

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

OOC:that is not an supernatural ability why? because Chuck Norris has done it 3 times

David, you can't justify these abilities just because "Sherlock Holmes did it" or "Ocelot from Metal gear Solid did it" or "Chuck Norris did it". You can't just use all of these abilities because you saw them in a movie!

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

David, you can't justify these abilities just because "Sherlock Holmes did it" or "Ocelot from Metal gear Solid did it" or "Chuck Norris did it". You can't just use all of these abilities because you saw them in a movie!

alright alright i'm sorry Jesus

OOC:

Anyway back to the story, David and Cyrus are carrying the unconscious bodies of Rose and Solomon.

OOC:yes indeed someone please continue it.

OOC:

Rose and me are unconscious. Your holding Rose and Cyrus is holding me, either you or Cyrus has to continue!

"when Solomon wakes up if he attacks anyone of us again i'm hitting with the butt of my pistol i swear to god i will" he said very annoyed as he carries rose back to limo with Cyrus carrying Solomon like he really doesn't want to.

OOC:

David and Cyrus, me and Rose are unsconcious. You need to develop the plot. Make a plan. Something.

when David and Cyrus got back to the limo david remembered Solomon destroyed the engine with his magic "ok Cyrus we're going to another vehicle get the supplies from the limo and put them in the new vehicle and then find somewhere to sleep the night any problems Cyrus?"

OOC:

Feel free to make a plot twist at any time! Also Spector, you should make something happen that forces me, Rose, David and Cyrus to work together!

OOC:i could build a shock collar or something and strap it to him so he would behave.

OOC:

Seriously, could you or Cyrus do something? Are Rose and me the only people thinking of interesting plot-twists?

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Seriously, could you or Cyrus do something? Are Rose and me the only people thinking of interesting plot-twists?

OOC:i'm trying get him a hold of him but it's not working right now

Cyrus shook his head, throwing down Solomon's unconscious body into the back of the limo so he could take a break and massage his already aching side. Blue sat down beside him, panting and gazing up at Cyrus with her bright blue eyes. Cyrus' rifle was slung tightly across his back, and his backpack with still carried by Blue, however poorly.

"No David, that little stunt you pulled back there almost got Rose killed. Not to mention that fantastic Molotov you decided to whip past my head at the zombies we could have avoided!" Cyrus said forcefully, the new burns caused by the Molotov clear to see on Cyrus' jacket, "You need to think things through, you can't act on impulse anymore."

Cyrus sighed, hoping he had talked some sense into the reckless man that stood beside him.

"It's almost night David, we don't need a car. We need shelter and food, someplace that can keep us safe until morning comes, because I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't want to be outside when those creatures have the cover of the darkness." Cyrus turned back to the limo and grabbed a few pieces of rubber from the window that had broken out during the crash. Cyrus then proceeded to tie Solomon's hands together so that even if he managed to wake up, he wouldn't be able to immediately strangle him.

The sun was already sinking lower in the sky, and the sounds of the dead grew louder. Off in the distance, a lone howl could be heard, echoing through the city streets and heralding something much worse than the zombies they had faced so far. Blue's ears flattened to her head and her tail swung up between her legs as she whimpered.

Cyrus patted her on the head reassuringly before hauling Solomon off the seat and looking back at David, "It looks like human's weren't the only thing affected by Necromancers. We need to move, now. I know this block and there's a grocery store we can hole up in for the night." Cyrus didn't wait for an answer, either David would follow him, or he wouldn't. Cyrus wasn't about to wait and find out however, as another howl echoed through the city.

"i did think cause i just saved your life and so what if i nearly killed rose i stopped Solomon from butchering her and you know as well as i do that horde was following you and it was right on your ass if i haven't throw that Molotov those things would feeding on a three course meal of two Survivors and one Necromancer or it would have followed us back and we all would have gotten eaten and you know it so don't think i do what i do for the hell of i do it so we can Survive so how about you think just a little bit more than you used to Boy!".

He picks up a first aid kit and tends to Rose's head wound "this may string a little Rose" he said to her just in case she could hear him subconsciously pours a liquid on to a cloth then holds the cloth on Rose's head wound "a grocery store not bad it will do but you and me are going to have clear the zombies out first why would there be zombies? because that's you usually find zombies they seems to dead in places where you can find food, water and shelter for example hotels, malls and stores so you better rest up and be ready cause we're in for one hell of a day" he said as he's puts a plaster on Rose's wound and then sets her down on one seat in the limo and puts a blanket over her.

"and you know? yes this whole damn thing changed me because someone or something has taken my family so how about you think before you say stupid" he said as his eyes filled with rage and then suddenly the memory of when he returned to his home and finding it abandoned replayed itself in his mind like a broken record he holds his head in his hands as he trys to forget what he saw in that house "i'll take the first watch".

"You aren't the only one who lost something, so maybe you should keep your mouth shut about other's, unless you'd like me to shut it for you." Cyrus snarled, turning to look at David with a fury in his eyes that hadn't been there in a long time.

"You think you're so damn awesome don't you? Well guess what, you've almost killed Rose twice now, how does that make you feel tough guy? You think you're better off on your own, be my guest, I'm leaving." Cyrus hissed through clenched teeth, adjusting Solomon's body on his shoulders before walking away from the crashed Limo. Blue walked in front of him, sniffing the air to make sure he was clear of zombies for the next couple blocks, although smelling them for Cyrus was just as easy, they reeked of Carrion.

"First I never mention your family or anyone else's for that matter but if I did I'm sorry, second I would feel very sad if Rose died I always do when Survivors die-" david sees a series of flashes before his eyes of Victor, Simon and Spencer dying over and over holds his head for a second.

"And third I don't think I'm awesome if I was I would have be able to stop a giant monster from kill three people well the third decided to take his own life anyway like I once said to a kid of 17 like you who I knew for 10 minutes before he died right before my eyes because of that damn monster, I said to him you'd be dead within the week without us especially where you and we are going and that's hell unless we stick together we will all die ok?" he said calmly to Cyrus not wanting to see another person die before his eyes cause he had seen enough death to last ten lifetimes.

OOC: please don't go i am crap at story telling or at least what we will do next.

OOC:

Okay I'm not naming anyone in particular and I'm not complaining but here are a few tips to make your writing easier to read:

Make sure to put in full stops. Some of your paragraphs go on for ever without even one full stop.

Whenever your using the letter I by itself, you have to make it a capital I.

Make sure to include description and not just endless dialog.

Make your writing more space out. Make them into small paragraphs and remember to make it clear that your character is speaking.

When your starting a sentence, use a capital letter.

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Okay I'm not naming anyone in particular and I'm not complaining but here are a few tips to make your writing easier to read:

Make sure to put in full stops. Some of your paragraphs go on for ever without even one full stop.

Whenever your using the letter I by itself, you have to make it a capital I.

Make sure to include description and not just endless dialog.

Make your writing more space out. Make them into small paragraphs and remember to make it clear that your character is speaking.

When your starting a sentence, use a capital letter.

yeah yeah i know and I've fixed it

"No David, I won't be around to get killed by your antics. I'm leaving." Cyrus said in a tone that clearly showed he wasn't in the mood to pursue the issue. Cyrus shouldered Solomon and left, leaving the wreckage of the limo behind with David and Rose still near it. Blue padded ahead of Cyrus, making sure he wasn't about to step into a fissure or into the arms of a waiting zombie.

It didn't take long for both Cyrus and Solomon to be out of earshot and sight of David, before Cyrus took a sigh of relief. David had nearly gotten both him and Rose killed, and Cyrus wasn't planning on staying around for David to try again, despite Cyrus knowing he hadn't meant it.

Off in the distance, Cyrus could see what appeared to be the remains of a hospital. Cyrus nodded, and began trudging towards it. Even though hospitals were the least hopeful place to go during an apocalypse, Cyrus didn't have any choice. The sun had sunk even lower, so that barely a sliver of light could be seen in the rapidly growing darkness. It wouldn't be long now before Cyrus needed to pull his flashlight out of his bag, and then Cyrus, Blue and Solomon would all be in trouble. Why Cyrus had chosen to save Solomon? Even he didn't know the answer to that question, but after seeing his family massacred in front of him, Cyrus couldn't just leave him.

The hospital was quite the sight. Around the perimeter, a large double chain-linked fence kept all zombies who tried getting in out. It appeared that guard towers had been constructed using military supplies that had been dropped in earlier from some unknown source. The gate was slightly ajar, yet not enough that a zombie could get in without difficulty. It appeared that someone had already tried breaking into the gate, but without any luck. Cyrus hoped that he was able to fit through the gap between the two gates. Cyrus got the answer to his question a minute later when he was sliding inside after having thrown Solomon's body quite unceremoniously onto the ground inside.

The doors to the hospital were closed, and there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary, aside from a single light being on in one of the room's on the top floor. In the background, Cyrus could hear generators running, so there shouldn't have been any reason for all the lights to be out. Just as quickly as Cyrus saw the light, it winked out, leaving Cyrus on his guard.

"Only one way to find out." Cyrus said, looking down at Blue. Blue gave a small whine and Cyrus patted her head.

Cyrus then turned back to the hospital doors and adjusted Solomon on his shoulders so that he could fire his pistol without dropping Solomon. After checking his clip to make sure he still had some shots left, and pulling out his flashlight to hold beside his gun, Cyrus looked down to Blue as he opened the doors to the darkened hospital.

"Let's go Blue." Cyrus said, taking a first step into the hospital as the sun finally set upon Location City.

david was sad that Cyrus left but if he want to go fine he continue to tend to rose's wound after deciding to go into one of the nearby houses after that he waits Rose to wake up so they can move on to somewhere so david to take a nap

Solomon jolted awake falling off of Cyrus's shoulder. He looked around uncertainty and then back to Cyrus. "Where are we?" said Solomon taking off the ring and placing it in his pocket. Solomon really wasn't in the mood to fight.

OOC:

David, I can't really understand your last post, are you in a nearby house or outside waiting for me?

OOC:sorry forgot to mention we're in a nearby house which i cleared of zombies

"We're in a hospital." Cyrus said, jumping a bit at the sound of Solomon's voice. Blue turned and growled at him menacingly. Cyrus silenced her with a quick pat on the head before turning around and untying Solomon. There was no point in fighting right now, they needed each other to survive however little each of them wanted to admit it.

"I left David and Rose behind, David couldn't be trusted to watch my back anymore." Cyrus said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"If you're planning on kicking me while my back is turned I'd appreciate it if you didn't. Night's set on the city, and something is out there. Something I don't even want to think about. Granted, someone is in here." Cyrus said, his flashlight shining to reveal the main lobby of the hospital.

It was sparsely decorated, unused hospital beds cluttered the walkway and chairs were left at uneven angles as if everyone had left in a rush. No blood though, that at least was an encouraging sign. The reception counter was what was to be expected of a hospital, plain boring, cluttered with papers.

"Do you have a flashlight? Or some source of light at least? One flashlight wont be enough for both of us." Cyrus asked, turning around to look at Solomon.

Solomon sighed walking over to a chair. He broke off a leg and placed his hand on it. Sparks flew out of his hand and the wood ignited. "Electricity tends to stay in the body" murdered Solomon absent mindedly. "Lead the way" sighed Solomon looking at Cyrus.

OOC:

Cyrus, who is in here? Who are we looking for?

while david was asleep he had a terrifying nightmare, he not only saw the scene at his house and how half the house was covered in blood and the deaths of the others but he also saw something more horrifying than both of them together, he saw himself killing his zombified family which is something he wishes never to see in real life,then suddenly because of that he wakes up with a Almighty grasp which then quickly turned in to a great cry of pain and sorrow which is enough to make even the fearless soldiers have something to fear at night, so he cried but there were no tears shed just a cry that probably has woken up Rose.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked