Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Okay I'm not naming anyone in particular and I'm not complaining but here are a few tips to make your writing easier to read:

Make sure to put in full stops. Some of your paragraphs go on for ever without even one full stop.

Whenever your using the letter I by itself, you have to make it a capital I.

Make sure to include description and not just endless dialog.

Make your writing more space out. Make them into small paragraphs and remember to make it clear that your character is speaking.

When your starting a sentence, use a capital letter.

yeah yeah i know and I've fixed it

"No David, I won't be around to get killed by your antics. I'm leaving." Cyrus said in a tone that clearly showed he wasn't in the mood to pursue the issue. Cyrus shouldered Solomon and left, leaving the wreckage of the limo behind with David and Rose still near it. Blue padded ahead of Cyrus, making sure he wasn't about to step into a fissure or into the arms of a waiting zombie.

It didn't take long for both Cyrus and Solomon to be out of earshot and sight of David, before Cyrus took a sigh of relief. David had nearly gotten both him and Rose killed, and Cyrus wasn't planning on staying around for David to try again, despite Cyrus knowing he hadn't meant it.

Off in the distance, Cyrus could see what appeared to be the remains of a hospital. Cyrus nodded, and began trudging towards it. Even though hospitals were the least hopeful place to go during an apocalypse, Cyrus didn't have any choice. The sun had sunk even lower, so that barely a sliver of light could be seen in the rapidly growing darkness. It wouldn't be long now before Cyrus needed to pull his flashlight out of his bag, and then Cyrus, Blue and Solomon would all be in trouble. Why Cyrus had chosen to save Solomon? Even he didn't know the answer to that question, but after seeing his family massacred in front of him, Cyrus couldn't just leave him.

The hospital was quite the sight. Around the perimeter, a large double chain-linked fence kept all zombies who tried getting in out. It appeared that guard towers had been constructed using military supplies that had been dropped in earlier from some unknown source. The gate was slightly ajar, yet not enough that a zombie could get in without difficulty. It appeared that someone had already tried breaking into the gate, but without any luck. Cyrus hoped that he was able to fit through the gap between the two gates. Cyrus got the answer to his question a minute later when he was sliding inside after having thrown Solomon's body quite unceremoniously onto the ground inside.

The doors to the hospital were closed, and there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary, aside from a single light being on in one of the room's on the top floor. In the background, Cyrus could hear generators running, so there shouldn't have been any reason for all the lights to be out. Just as quickly as Cyrus saw the light, it winked out, leaving Cyrus on his guard.

"Only one way to find out." Cyrus said, looking down at Blue. Blue gave a small whine and Cyrus patted her head.

Cyrus then turned back to the hospital doors and adjusted Solomon on his shoulders so that he could fire his pistol without dropping Solomon. After checking his clip to make sure he still had some shots left, and pulling out his flashlight to hold beside his gun, Cyrus looked down to Blue as he opened the doors to the darkened hospital.

"Let's go Blue." Cyrus said, taking a first step into the hospital as the sun finally set upon Location City.

david was sad that Cyrus left but if he want to go fine he continue to tend to rose's wound after deciding to go into one of the nearby houses after that he waits Rose to wake up so they can move on to somewhere so david to take a nap

Solomon jolted awake falling off of Cyrus's shoulder. He looked around uncertainty and then back to Cyrus. "Where are we?" said Solomon taking off the ring and placing it in his pocket. Solomon really wasn't in the mood to fight.

OOC:

David, I can't really understand your last post, are you in a nearby house or outside waiting for me?

OOC:sorry forgot to mention we're in a nearby house which i cleared of zombies

"We're in a hospital." Cyrus said, jumping a bit at the sound of Solomon's voice. Blue turned and growled at him menacingly. Cyrus silenced her with a quick pat on the head before turning around and untying Solomon. There was no point in fighting right now, they needed each other to survive however little each of them wanted to admit it.

"I left David and Rose behind, David couldn't be trusted to watch my back anymore." Cyrus said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"If you're planning on kicking me while my back is turned I'd appreciate it if you didn't. Night's set on the city, and something is out there. Something I don't even want to think about. Granted, someone is in here." Cyrus said, his flashlight shining to reveal the main lobby of the hospital.

It was sparsely decorated, unused hospital beds cluttered the walkway and chairs were left at uneven angles as if everyone had left in a rush. No blood though, that at least was an encouraging sign. The reception counter was what was to be expected of a hospital, plain boring, cluttered with papers.

"Do you have a flashlight? Or some source of light at least? One flashlight wont be enough for both of us." Cyrus asked, turning around to look at Solomon.

Solomon sighed walking over to a chair. He broke off a leg and placed his hand on it. Sparks flew out of his hand and the wood ignited. "Electricity tends to stay in the body" murdered Solomon absent mindedly. "Lead the way" sighed Solomon looking at Cyrus.

OOC:

Cyrus, who is in here? Who are we looking for?

while david was asleep he had a terrifying nightmare, he not only saw the scene at his house and how half the house was covered in blood and the deaths of the others but he also saw something more horrifying than both of them together, he saw himself killing his zombified family which is something he wishes never to see in real life,then suddenly because of that he wakes up with a Almighty grasp which then quickly turned in to a great cry of pain and sorrow which is enough to make even the fearless soldiers have something to fear at night, so he cried but there were no tears shed just a cry that probably has woken up Rose.

Rose jolted awake. She was in a dark room. She slowly got up and turned to David. "What happened?!" "Ever since you turned up I've went from a glamorous lifestyle to this!" "I can't take it anymore!" shouted Rose angrily. She ran out of the house. She took her six suitcases out of the limo and began wheeling them with great difficulty.

david trys to clams himself down but to no success and goes outside after rose "glamorous lifestyle my ass! if i had come along you would have running out of food and you would have to leave the hotel eventually anyway how do i know this? because i took a look at your supplies and you were running low plus your Curiosity of the outside world would have to leave the hotel as well and Solomon put in a car, i caught up with him and i ran up, jump in the air and wieldshield kicked him right in his gut while he was driving" said david he then sighs and trys to collect himself again after what he saw in that nightmare looking very shaken while he trys to clams down

OOC:

Actually I was reading that and weren't you thrown out of the windshield or something? You never responded to that!

"I was fine until you came along!" "Leave me alone!" shouted Rose angrily. She ran out the door and (once again) grabbed her suitcases and walked away into the distance.

OOC:yeah sorry i both happened i kicked Solomon and the windshield but then got thrown off when Solomon stopped

OOC:

My point was you were fine after that. You probably should have. Even injured. Anyway back to the story:

Solomon and Cyrus are atthe hospital. Davids in a house and Rose is on the streets.

Rose WhiteCloak:
OOC:

My point was you were fine after that. You probably should have. Even injured. Anyway back to the story:

Solomon and Cyrus are atthe hospital. Davids in a house and Rose is on the streets.

no i was injured a little i just forgot to mention it i had a few cracked ribs, two broken ribs, a fractured arm and i think i hurt my back as well, also i was kind of out the picture for a minute cause when i first hit the ground i hit my back and it knocked the wind out of me.

OOC:

It's a bit late now, don't you think and if that were true you would be in a lot more pain. From now on you need to react to things when they happen. Not later.

OOC:ok i'm sorry and ok i will.

Rose looked around a realised she was lost. She gripped her axe tightly and brushed her hair out the way with her hand. She could feel the mal-nourishment and sighed. She began walking forward and occasionally changed direction until she reached a dark warehouse. She thought something seemed out of place. She slowly walked in, gripping the axe even tighter.

Thank god someone finally posted! I was starting to think the forum was moved!

Solomon looked to Cyrus, "where are we going?"

David sighed *great there goes another one and now i'm on my own again brilliant!* he thought to himself suddenly he felt pains in his back and chest he really shouldn't have kicked that wieldshield now his back and chest hurts like hell he reaches into his pocket and pulls out some painkillers he nicked from Rose's first aid kit *she won't miss them* he thought and grabs a glass of water takes two painkillers.

He later decides to pack everything he needs into a backpack and find a hospital as he was injured a little, so far david has lost one pistol and his shotgun but has replaced it with a lever action shotgun he found and he still has his revolver with one bullet and his sword.

"Right now it's a good thing I grabbed this map when i did, now where the hospital? AH! there you are, right so if i take that road there i'll reach the hospital in say...20 minutes" he said to himself as he starts walking but then he suddenly as he spots a black Harvey Davidson with shotgun holders and bags attached to it on the road "make that 10 minutes" he said as he runs over to it and checks for keys, *Yes!!* he thought as the keys were in the bag and he then pulls out his lever action shotgun and slides it into the shotgun holder he get on the bike and turns it on, it roars oh how david loved that sound then he rides on his new bike.

Spector29:

OOC: don't you dare do what i think you're gonna do.

OOC:

Make it exciting!

OCC: i know it because you would unleash that balrog thing again but if it was something else please then go ahead and fire it up.

OOC:

Oh come on David! Stop complaining! Try to challenge your character! Spector, do it!

OCC: fine i will go on then Spector fire it up give me a challenge.

Solomon taps his foot expectantly..

well seeing as this thread is clearly over, better to give her a send off then to give her nothing, John if you'd be so kind as to play her out for us......one last time.

John Williams: of course captain, anything for you sir.

Terribly sorry. I jumped into running this kind of thing with barely any idea of how I wanted things to go. I wanted a perpetuating story amongst the surviors AND Necromancers, but the Necros dropped, died or did their own thing. Which would have been cool with me, if they hadn't one of the few active members.

If my CYOA burns out or actually ends up completed, I'll restart this.

Till then, play this game and me off, Keyboard Cat!

it's fine you couldn't known what would happen none of us could have known but we had a good run and that's all that matters really, oh and do try to hurry up with the XCOM RP because i want in on that one but i have to wait until you and everyone else have finished the first mission

damn double post

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked