Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

The zombie in the corner stood up, angry.

"You called?" A feminine voice came from the creature.

Void's laugh was pained now.

"I didn't want this, you know. When I left Adam, I didn't know what to do. He'd obviously kill ether himself or everybody else if he kept playing with that book, and I wanted to leave before I got hurt too. Maybe it was selfish of me." Void's minion sneered.

"But I never came up. No one thought to investigate what happened to Lord Terror's long lost lover. Shay already knows I'm alive, though probably not that I'm Void. Techron and Occulus probably don't care."

The zombie looked sad, as sad as a zombie could.

"I just want to see Adam again, but he seems so paranoid now. So I am Void, and I'm communicating with many people to try and find out how to see him again."

The zombie had an evil look in his eye.

"About that, I also wanted to give you a warning. Not just Adam noticed you knocking down the Totem, Occulus is coming. I suggest you move, quickly."

The zombie slumped to the ground.

One eye opened, "Also, deal accepted. But first, you need a Necrominion. A warehouse on the outskirts of town should have one buried there, apparently some crazy necromancer killed a bunch of others and buried them. She'd dead now, though."

The eye closed. A rumbling could be heard, faint in the distance.

UPDATE TIME

Fallow

Thump. Thump. Thump. There was a banging on the front door. A Zombie with what looked like balls of bone and skin instead of hands was hitting the frame gently, as if trying to not knock anything out of place. Behind him stood a humanoid with a deadly aura, and behing him stood two towering creatures, looking like they were made entirely of muscle with a thick bone coating.

Fallow looked at the motley collection of flesh and evil through the peep-hole in his rooms door. "Oh my, well this should be interesting. Do we have anything that we can use in case things get ugly, Edgar?"

"uuurrrgghhh" Edgar appeared holding a torn cable that had been on the lab floor, it still sparked with electric life.

"Ah I see what you're getting at. Excellent improvisational skills Edgar." Turning back to the door, Fallow coughed to clear his throat. "Yes! Who is it? If you're the Jehovahs we don't want any!"

A deer ran off where Simon had heard the noise and had pointed his gun at. I was spooked by a deer? I guess I am really on the edge. Simon refilled his water bottle and the flask. He stood up and continued his travel to the city. After about another hour of walking and avoiding the undead he arrived at his destination. The edge of the forest overlooking the city. He saw the flaming buildings the zombies it was chaos down there. "Great." Simon looked around. Now to think of a good point to use as an base of operations. I mean I want to find my brother and then leave. But I am sure it won't be that easy so I need a safe place to return to with supplies. The police station? no that was most likely overrun. A gun store? No those would already have been raided. A mall? It was big and most had heavy doors and such. Well it seemed the best choice given the choices he had.

He grabbed his crowbar and searched his mind for the fastest way to the mall. He remembered and few back alley's which he would take because there would be less zombies. He looked for an gap between the zombies. he ran toward the alley hitting 2 unfortunate zombies against their head, they were standing in his way. He ran into the first alley way. Only 1 more to go. He smelled something off. He grabbed his crowbar tighter as he saw there was 1 zombie in the alleyway. After 2 hits this zombie was also very dead. He once again searched for supplies. Simon began to feel lightly fatigued. but nothing mayor. After searing the undead he found nothing of use. "Well this was an waste of my time." Simon grabbed his crowbar as he walked to the edge of the alley spotting the alley on the other side. He decided to give his crowbar a name. But be would think of one later.

Simon prepared himself and then ran like hell sliding over an nearby car and running past the zombies. Some of the zombies began following him. There was also an zombie in the alley way, he was now caught between the zombies behind him and in front of him. With the adrenaline racing through his body, he didn't couldn't think straight so he did something rash. He ran toward the one in front of him and side stepped on the last moment making the zombie miss his grab. He quickly ran past it as he headed for the mall. He saw an side door but it was locked, "NO NO NO!" just as he was about to have an panic attack he saw an zombie security guard. It was slowly moving toward him. He lifted his crowbar up.

3 strikes later the guard was dead and he had his key's. Unfortunately he only had 1 key for the door. But seeing as he was now followed by 20 zombies he opened it and closed it as fast as he could. He ran into the nearest shop. which turned out to be an book store. He tried to catch his breath for a few seconds. After about 5 minutes he had caught his breath. He then looked around the store. There is nothing for me here. He walked back out of the book store rifle ready to shoot at a moments notice. He then stood face to face with another survivor. He was shocked for just a second, but then he pointed his rifle at the man. "Are you infected?" Simon's looked at the man with an cold look. If the man was to reach for his gun Simon would kill him without giving it a second thought. Only one thing mattered to him now.

Shane decided to leave the store. He wasn't gonna starve to death after he promised his dad he was going to survive.
"Alright, I still got my bike so I can ride. I just gotta be fast". He noticed there were still a few zombies outside, however they were focusing on some pigeons perched on a nearby tree.
"Dumbass zombies" he chuckled to himself. With what little strength he had he slowly made some space in the centre of the barricade and opened the doors. He sat on his bicycle hoping to quickly ride out of the high street.
"Okay, moment of truth". He readied himself and rode out of the store, backpack on with only his two empty water bottles, can opener, spoon and butcher knives-which he still hasn't had need for thankfully.

He brought some unwanted zombie attention as he rode but on his bike he was far too quick for them. Riding through town he kept thinking were was the best place to find food. He remembered a fast food joint by his college, but that was ages away.
"What about that crappy mall? I'm pretty sure it was round here." And he was right, not even very far from the sporting goods store. He rode with anticipation. Maybe it was infested, maybe survivors hunkered it down into a fortress, who knows. He decided to check out the back alleys first, bad idea. There must have been at least 20 zombies trying to break into the doors.
"Best find another way in." He rode around the front of the mall, where he expected to find hundreds of zombies there were surprisingly few. He made his way to the front doors and awkwardly worked his bike into the entrance. One of the zombies outside noticed and started dragging its rotting carcass towards him. Leaving his bike halfway trapped in the door he through on of his knives at the zombie, only to get it in the chest, leaving almost no effect. But it stumbled and he took this opportunity to get beside it and kick its knee and, snapping it and bringing the freak to its knees. He then kicked its face to the floor before jumping on its head. Blood splattered all over his shoes and legs and he went speechless. This was his first kill. It was disgusting, the brains of this... former person were all over the pavement. And it was so easy. It didn't even seem fair to the zombie, it was already all broken and undead anyway. He cast such thoughts out of his mind for now and pulled his knife out of its chest and went back to forcing his bike into the store.
Gracelessly he and the bike fell into the store. He began riding his bike inside trying to find the food court or an indoor fast food place.

Woah, three PCs together in one place? You all better get acquainted soon, because fun is on the way.

Fallow

The figure in the middle laughed, causing the others along with him to laugh as well.

"No No, not anything like that. I'd like you to come down here, I'm in a bit of a predicament."

Startled by the man, Victor put his hands up beside his head. He was still holding his axe, but he tried his best to lot look aggressive, holding on to it with nothing more than two fingers and a thumb. Victor looked carefully at his aggressor. He was quite rough, but he looked rough, with scars on his face and a missing digit. Victor saw the slightly crazed and wildly determined look in the man's eye, and though he wasn't completely sure the man was stable, he had to cooperate.

"I'm clean," Victor said, trying to expose some of the key points in his skin such as his neck to try and prove it. "See?"

Simon looked at the man. No obvious signs of sickness, no wounds and he looked like an more educated person not the type to join an looter group or be aggressive. He poses no danger if I don't provoke him. Simon lowered his rifle."I believe that you are clean. I just had to make sure you wouldn't attack me on sight." Simon looked around before he placed the rifle over his shoulder."My name is Simon what is yours?" He looked at the man with an curious look. He grabbed his crowbar which was covered in blood, and some pieces of rotten flesh from zombies which he began to remove with his hands.

Shane rode through the main floor of the mall. He was so confused. "Why are there no zombies on the main floor? Are they at another place in the mall or something? There was dozens outside." Even with his low strength he couldn't fight the urge to pop a few wheelie's while going through the deserted shopping centre. He saw a hanging sign with a few directions, one with an arrow pointing up towards the food court. With delight Shane drove his bicycle through the empty building, humming the song "Bicycle" by Queen.
Halfway to the food court he decided to challenge himself and decided to try a wheelie all the way to the food court-stupid decision. On his way his back wheel slid over a pool of blood on the floor and his bike went crashing forward while he fell on his side and smashed his left elbow on the hard cold floor.
"Ahh god dammit, fuck!" He shouted in pain not thinking of what attention he may be bringing.

"My name is Victor Gray. I-" Victor began, but he was cut off as he heard curses being yelled from just down the hall. He snapped his head to face the direction from which he had heard the scream. Well, he thought, [/i]whoever that wasn't doesn't sound infected...yet.[/i] As should have been expected after such a racket, several zombies exited from miscellaneous stores, hearing the cry of injured meat and shambling to be the first to reach it.

Without thinking twice, Victor took off running towards the voice. If he wasn't too late, he would help him defend himself, whoever he was.

"My name is Victor Gray. I-" Victor's introduction was cut short by an loud crash. Followed by an scream, a human scream. Victor began to run toward the sound."Hey wait!" Victor didn't listen. Simon decided that it might be safer if they sticked together. And if there was another survivor maybe they could work together to defend the mall, or at least raid it together. Zombies appeared and were drawn to the loud noise. "Dammit." I guess we will have to hurry to help that person before he was eaten by the zombies. Simon grabbed his crowbar and ran in the same direction as Victor. He remained a few meters behind him. He was ready to swing with his crowbar in case zombies appeared close to him.

Spector29:

The figure in the middle laughed, causing the others along with him to laugh as well.

"No No, not anything like that. I'd like you to come down here, I'm in a bit of a predicament."

"Hmmm. what do you think Edgar?"

"Groogluhh." moaned Edgar.

"Oh you worry too much, you're just like my mother! Hold on out there!" Fallow called back to the other side of the door as he fumbled with the collection of locks on the door. Opening it he surveyed the party for the first time. The two at the back certainly seemed impressive, perhaps he could take them for himself at some point. Though for now he thought it would only be right to treat a fellow necromancer - at least he assumed they were a necromancer - with the respect and courtesy they deserve.

"Please come in, come in, take a load off. Afraid I can't offer you any refreshments unless toxic bile is to your taste. Edagr! Fetch our guest some bile!"

Shane continued to writhe in agony. He tried moving his arm but everytime he did it just caused him more pain. "Please don't be broken" he cried. A broken arm could be a death sentence in this world. He stood slowly and realised what he had done. His heart was in his throat as he had realised what he had done. Zombies were coming from all directions. He tried to lift his bike but he had to drop it as the pressure was too much on his arm. Shane ran up a nearbly escalator to the second/top floor of the mall. He could see more zombies on the top floor but they didn't seem as aggregated to his presence. He readied his still blood soaked butcher knife, the red liquid still wet but close to staining the weapon, as he ran through the hallway, keeping his arm bent as to decrease the pain.

Screeching around the corner of the food court, Victor immediately became aware of the zombies that were beginning to swarm the area. After seeing how empty the rest of the mall was, he was quite surprised at how quickly they gathered. Looking around, he saw no survivors; just a now-beat-up-bike and a bloody skidmark where it had apparently slipped in a bloody puddle. The zombies has been attempting to scramble up the stairs when he arrived, though now that he showed up, they turned their attention to him.

Though he was not happy about using what little ammo he had, he pulled his pistol out of its holster and pointed it at the small horde, aiming to thin them out before he tried to get past them to see if there was still a survivor.

Simon ran around the corner to see an horde of zombies standing around a broken bike and some blood. Now the zombies looked at them and began to walk toward them. Victor grabbed his gun. "Idiot!" Simon grabbed his arm. "If you shoot only more will come and you will just waste your ammo. There are other stairs in the building lets take them, follow me." Simon ran toward an nearby escalator. "Come on Victor we got to move." He began to run up the escalator.

Looking over his shoulder as he ran he found no zombies were following him. Shane ducked into a nearby music store and hid behind the small isles. Peeking out slightly he could definitely see some in the stores opposite him, and the sounds of the horde were still very loud below him. But they seemed... pre-occupied. He shook uncontrollably and breathed heavily, knife in hand and ready to fight if necessary.

Victor sincerely didn't appreciate being called an idiot. But he knew that this was not the time or the place to worry about such things. Nodding sternly, Victor took off with Simon up the other set of stairs, putting his pistol back in its holster while he was moving. Reaching the top, there was a zombie directly to their right. "Watch yourself!" Victor said, lunging at the zombie with the blood-stained axe. It cut through the flesh like butter, and the even-more-mutilated zombie slumped to the floor. "We need to find where that scream came from, and fast. I hope we aren't too late..."

They both arrived at the second floor."Watch yourself!" Victor said as he killed an infected. "We need to find where that scream came from... "Simplest way is just calling out to that person." Simon grabbed his crowbar ready to strike. Then he charged at an nearby zombie who was shambling toward them he hit it with an broad sweep of his crowbar. and he finished it when the zombie hit the ground with an swift strike to the temple. He turned around to see another zombie shambling toward him. He turned his crowbar around and hit the zombie with the sharp part of the crowbar. He got stuck in the zombies head, and it took him a second to free the crowbar the dead zombie hit the ground. Simon ran back to Victor. "I think I saw an small blood trail up ahead."

Shane began to hear voices. "I think I saw a small blood trail up ahead."
"Dammit shit" Shane said to himself. He hadn't even realised he was bleeding. He checked his sleeve and saw it was dripping blood. "No. No please no". He didn't know if the infection was through the air or if it could affect open wounds. He thought it was just a broken arm at worst. But that was the least of his troubles believe it or not, as two zombies also smelt his blood and made their way inside the store.

Dogmatic99:

"Hmmm. what do you think Edgar?"

"Groogluhh." moaned Edgar.

"Oh you worry too much, you're just like my mother! Hold on out there!" Fallow called back to the other side of the door as he fumbled with the collection of locks on the door. Opening it he surveyed the party for the first time. The two at the back certainly seemed impressive, perhaps he could take them for himself at some point. Though for now he thought it would only be right to treat a fellow necromancer - at least he assumed they were a necromancer - with the respect and courtesy they deserve.

"Please come in, come in, take a load off. Afraid I can't offer you any refreshments unless toxic bile is to your taste. Edagr! Fetch our guest some bile!"

The Cloaked Figure laughed. Motioning for his minions to stand guard outside.

"I admire your hospitality. I come bearing a request from Lord Terror. He wishes for someone to scout a warehouse for him. It seems there is an artifact buried there, and another Lord dispatched a lackey to get it before he could."

The Cloaked Figure bowed low.

"If you'd be so kind as to neutralize this minion and recover the artifact, Lord Terror will reward you greatly."

Starting Location:Location City, Paradise Inn

Cyrus awoke to the sound of a fan blowing air around the small apartment room he had holed up inside, and the soft noise of moaning from a city ravaged below. The soft rise and fall of his canine companion brought a little peace of mind to Cyrus, yet for some reason he was still uneasy. The room was almost pitch black, except for the red light that indicated the fan was on it's highest setting. The blinds were drawn across the two sliding-glass doors that led out onto the balcony, so that no light could filter out into the night and let others know there was still life inside the hotel. Cyrus threw back the sheets on his king-sized bed and silently slid out onto the floor, trying his best not to wake up his dog. Cyrus quickly walked across the floor to the bathroom, and made sure to almost completely shut the door before flicking on the lights above the mirror. The lights flickered into life, illuminating the room and bathing Cyrus in bright white light. Cyrus felt somewhat more calmed now that he stood in the light and could see his surroundings, which allowed Cyrus to think of crawling back into bed and closing his eyes once again. The door leading into Cyrus' room was securely locked shut with three locks, and blocked off by a dresser that was not moving at all if you tried to push the door open from the outside.

"Look at what you've become Cyrus, you're hiding out in a hotel, and you're afraid of the shadows." Cyrus said aloud to himself, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair. Cyrus tried to smile, but it felt forced and he quickly gave up the effort. The door to the bathroom pushed open and Cyrus' dog poked it's nose into the bathroom and came to sit beside it's master.

"Oh, hey there. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up... Let's go back to bed." Cyrus said, scratching behind the dogs ears and flipping the light off before walking back into the main room. Cyrus sighed and walked over to his bed, falling down and covering himself up almost immediately as his dog laid in the bed next to him. Sleep soon came to take Cyrus, carrying him away from this awful nightmare he now lived in.

Spector29:
David, your death is a matter of time. Will your skills fail you when the objects of your quest are not as you wished them?

i know that death's comes for me Spector but he will to wait until i have done what needs to be done and that is finding my family and killing who ever took them from me and I've been dodging death since i was 16 years old. [look up Character's past on sheet]

Spector29:

The Cloaked Figure laughed. Motioning for his minions to stand guard outside.

"I admire your hospitality. I come bearing a request from Lord Terror. He wishes for someone to scout a warehouse for him. It seems there is an artifact buried there, and another Lord dispatched a lackey to get it before he could."

The Cloaked Figure bowed low.

"If you'd be so kind as to neutralize this minion and recover the artifact, Lord Terror will reward you greatly."

Reward, now that caught his attention. More to the point Lord terror himself was aware of him. "Well if Lord Terror asks it how can I say no?" Said Fallow bowing in return. "But I shall have trouble finding this artefact if I don't know what it is."

At this he set about readying himself for the outing, picking up a collection of scalpels, straightening up his suit, that sort of thing. He always insisted on looking his best when getting up to necromantic mischief. "Come, walk with me, talk with me." he said sounding more like his old self. Back when he frequented board rooms instead of labs and ruins. He motioned for the cloaked figure to follow him as he stepped outside his room, Edgar held the door for them. "We can discuss the details on the way. Where is this warehouse by the way and will these two be coming?" He gestured at the two towering hulk like zombies that had been left to stand guard. "f this lackey works for another lord they should put up quite a fight. "Don't suppose I could rent them from you?"

Hearing footsteps and growls inside the store Shane went prone to avoid the zombies, trying not to wince in pain as he put pressure on his arm. Crawling to the edge of the aisle he peeked up to get a good look at the zombies. One was searching the other side of the store while the other was deathly close to him. It shuffled right past him and toward the checkout counter. Shane crawled back in response to avoid the freak but the smell of his blood was too much for it. It turned around and made its way towards him slowly. Shane continued crawling backwards on the floor away from the zombie. Shaking as he grabbed his knife the zombie lunged at him and he drove it into the monster's neck. It wasn't enough however as it kept snapping its jaws and trying to bite his face. Panicking as he was mounted by the beast he wedged the knife out of its neck and stabbed it in the chin. He had just enough force to flip it over and get on top. He pulled the knife out of its chin and drove it straight into its skull, piercing its brain. One was dead, but the other still remained and no doubt knew of his presence.

Floris2123:
snip overhead voice: "The Captain" has entered the game god help the Necromancer's souls.

two zombies comes up unnoticed from behind them, then a voice shouts from behind the zombies "DUCK!!!!" they drop to their knees just before the two zombies heads drop and roll on the ground infront of them, they turn round to see a man with an eye patch and wearing all black standing infront of them with a samurai sword he sighs and sheathes his sword "that was close one, you two alright?" said the man offering a hand to help them back up.

Simon was waiting for Victors answer when out of nowhere someone screamed."DUCK!!!!" Simon jumped to the ground. Maybe some was about to fire with a gun or something like that he wouldn't want to be hit by that. When he tried to look up an zombie head was rolling past him. He stood up and turned around to the man. His jaw dropped as he saw the first one eyed man in his life bedsides himself."that was close one, you two alright?" The man looked a bit off he had an katana, 2 pistols a shotgun and black clothes. He looked like the kind of person who had been through wars or something similar. Simon helped Victor up from the ground. "Yeah I am fine thanks for the save. Hey listen there is time for introductions later, right now someone is being chased by zombies over there we have to help him." Simon grabbed his crowbar and ran towards the store where the blood trail led to.

The hissing and growling of the other zombie gave away its position. Shane stood up and saw it clambering towards him. He reached down and tried to pull his knife out of the dead zombie's head but it was stuck. He pulled and yanked with all his strength but his weapon was trapped in its head. Shane tried reaching into his backpack/rucksack to get his other knife but the zombie was already upon him, pinning him to the wall and trying to sink its teeth into his flesh. Shane grunted and screamed as he tried to defend himself, but he was far too weak. He could only hold this thing off of him for so long but he needed help. With nothing left to lose he yelled at the top of his lungs "Somebody fucking help me please!". He kneed the zombie in the groin repeatedly but it made no difference. All that training from his only cousins, Brian and Lee, and now he was going to die in a run down mall that sucked even before the apocalypse.

Simon was running toward the store when he heard someone scream for help."Somebody fucking help me please!". Simon ran as fast as he could. When he ran around the corner he saw an survivor being pinned against the wall by an zombie. Simon ran toward the struggling survivor, and he hit the zombie against the side of his skull with the crowbar, being careful not to hit the kid the zombie was shoved back a step. He swung again at the now staggering zombie, splitting open its rotten skull as the zombie collapsed. He then turned to the survivor only to see that his arm was bleeding. His eyes opened in shock as he asked."Kid have you been bitten?" He looked at him with cold eyes. If he had been bitten there was only one thing left to do. He would hate himself for having to kill such a young person, but there was no other way if he was infected.

Floris2123:
Simon was running toward the store when he heard someone scream for help."Somebody fucking help me please!". Simon ran as fast as he could. When he ran around the corner he saw an survivor being pinned against the wall by an zombie. Simon ran toward the struggling survivor, and he hit the zombie against the side of his skull with the crowbar, being careful not to hit the kid. He swung again at the now staggering zombie splitting open its rotten skull as the zombie collapsed. He then turned to the survivor only to see that his arm was bleeding. His eyes opened in shock as he asked."Kid have you been bitten?" He looked at him with cold eyes. If he had been bitten there was only one thing left to do. He would hate himself for having to kill such a young person but there was no other way if he was infected.

Shane felt like his arm was about to give way. He may have been over reacting that it was broken, and it probably wasn't cut as deep as he thought it was but it couldn't hold this pressure. Suddenly a man appeared out of nowhere and killed his undead aggressor. He slumped against the wall and held his bleeding arm as he looked up at his saviour when he suddenly asked coldly "Kid have you been bitten?" Shane still felt in shock but he quickly responded "What? No no I didn't get bit I cut myself. Look please I'm not infected don't kill me dude." This guy felt looked like he was going to kill Shane anyway. Shane was terrified and near tears but he tried to hold his nerve.

"What? No no I didn't get bit I cut myself. Look please I'm not infected don't kill me dude." Simon looked relieved as he smiled at the bleeding survivor."Relax I won't hurt you I was simple asking if you were bitten. Now let's take a look at that wound shall we?" Simon crouched besides the kid as he waited for him to show his wound to Simon. Simon had a little bit of experiencing with patching people up, but he had learned it all from a few lessons in high school so he wouldn't be much help with an deep cut. He wanted to become a doctor before his father died after that, well they just didn't have the money. But it wasn't the time to be thinking about things like that. He looked at the kid with an worried look, his cold expression from earlier had completely disappeared. he also watched the door in case more zombies would try to find the source of the smell of blood. Simon was almost covered in zombie blood, and his tired expression and eye patch made him look allot older then 21.

Floris2123:
"What? No no I didn't get bit I cut myself. Look please I'm not infected don't kill me dude." Simon looked relieved as he smiled at the bleeding survivor."Relax I won't hurt you I was simple asking if you were bitten. Now let's take a look at that wound shall we?" Simon crouched besides the kid as he waited for him to show his wound to Simon. Simon had a little bit of experiencing with patching people up, but he had learned it all from a few lessons in high school so he wouldn't be much help with an deep cut. He wanted to become a doctor before his father died after that, well they just didn't have the money. But it wasn't the time to be thinking about things like that. He looked at the kid with an worried look, his cold expression from earlier had completely disappeared. he also watched the door in case more zombies would try to find the source of the smell of blood. Simon was almost covered in zombie blood, and his tired expression and eye patch made him look allot older then 21.

then david and victor come running in "don't worry i got the door you just tend to the kid" he was about to say something else but then a zombie comes running out of nowhere and straight and the kid and Simon but then david appears infront of it, stabs it in the gut and spins round while pulling out his sword and cutting it's head off and then said "next!" and then sheathes his sword and goes over to the door

Dogmatic99:

Reward, now that caught his attention. More to the point Lord terror himself was aware of him. "Well if Lord Terror asks it how can I say no?" Said Fallow bowing in return. "But I shall have trouble finding this artefact if I don't know what it is."

At this he set about readying himself for the outing, picking up a collection of scalpels, straightening up his suit, that sort of thing. He always insisted on looking his best when getting up to necromantic mischief. "Come, walk with me, talk with me." he said sounding more like his old self. Back when he frequented board rooms instead of labs and ruins. He motioned for the cloaked figure to follow him as he stepped outside his room, Edgar held the door for them. "We can discuss the details on the way. Where is this warehouse by the way and will these two be coming?" He gestured at the two towering hulk like zombies that had been left to stand guard. "f this lackey works for another lord they should put up quite a fight. "Don't suppose I could rent them from you?"

The Cloaked Figure laughed. "The warehouse is near the edge of town, and yes, these masterfully crafted titans will be guiding you."

"I take it you're ready to leave at any time?"

Ryan

Void had shown you the way to a warehouse near the edge of town. Shouldn't you be going?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked