Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

*Cough*

If anyone needs an update, Solomon's on his way to the mall. The mall the other PCs are in. Just saying.

"Spencer will you be coming along with us on our looting trip? We might even find you a gun or better melee weapon while we are searching." Shane felt odd with people calling him by his last name. However he would be comfortable with them knowing his first name, and he had no idea why. So for now he was just Spencer. "Yeah" he replied "I could use something better than a knife, getting really close sucks. I'm sure I remember there being a gun store on the first floor... but I'm so hungry. I've been living off of peas and pringles for about four days now, and I need to refill my water bottle." A little intimidated Spencer asked "Can I um, borrow one of those pistols David?"

Spector29:
*Cough*

If anyone needs an update, Solomon's on his way to the mall. The mall the other PCs are in. Just saying.

oh crap this is going to get ugly really quick thanks for the update.

ProtoChimp:
snip

"sure kid here" said david as he pull out one of his pistols did a fancy trick with it on his finger and then handed Shane the handle part of the gun and said "take good care of that gun kid it's a fine weapon"

"But I'm so hungry. I've been living off of peas and pringles for about four days now, and I need to refill my water bottle." "Well we will be sure to also loot an supermarket on the way. Though we have to be careful for zombies, some of the zombies might be stuck under something or just slow. So while most of them are near the blast zone there could still be some hidden so we need to watch each others back." Simon was happy that Spencer also joined in with the looting plan. Simon was surprised that David gave his gun away so easy. He looked at Spencer" Hey Spencer have you ever fired a gun before?" It could be that Spencer had, but he didn't look like the type that ever had fired a gun before.

"then we'll be sure to go and find a food court for you Spencer" said david as he handed victor two pistol clips

Solomon walked along the empty streets towards the mall. Solomon hated the filth. Just because he embraces death doesn't mean he can't hate filth. Following close behind was his zombie. The zombies stomach had been mostly repaired but Solomon was still annoyed. Just because he had slashed Tenebrae's legs, arms and face a bit doesn't mean he had to go insane, and now his zombie was stumbling slower than usual. Occasionally a zombie would stumble into sight but Solomon knew they would leave him alone, but it was fun to slash them to ribbons anyway. Zombies were surprisingly easy to kill. Solomon looked at his hand again. The ring felt cold and glowed darkly. It was finished. Solomon created some Tendrils and tested them. They expanded and lengthened and he slashed at a window. It smashed into thousands of shards. Solomon smiled. The noise attracted a couple of zombies and they stumbled towards Solomon. They would attack him if he attracted too much attention. The black ring glowed brighter as the zombies neared. This was going to be fun.

Spencer held the gun in his hand. Oddly comfortable although he had never held a real gun before. He looked to Simon and said "Only ever BB guns. My cousins tried to teach me Muay Thai and Karate, oh and wrestling but I doubt grappling a zombie down to the floor is a good idea." Spencer forced a chuckle at that last part. "Anyone remember where the food court is? There was a sandwich shop somewhere but all the food's probably gone off."

ProtoChimp:
Snip

david went over to Simon and Spencer as Spencer just said "Anyone remember where the food court is? There was a sandwich shop somewhere but all the food's probably gone off." david then thought for a minute and then said "now i only got here about a hour but i think you're in luck kid i think i saw the food court on the way when we ran from wherever i saved Simon and victor to here wherever we are now." "hold on i got an notepad on me something where" starts feeling round for his notepad and then finds it "ah! here we go let's see here" starts writing: 1. find food court. 2. find and loot gun store 3.find a map of the mall. "right have i miss anything out?" he asked the group

Solomon reached the carpark of the mall. He wasn't surprised at what he saw. A decaying building full of zombies and rubble. Solomon wondered if humans were naturally this stupid. "Honestly it looks like someone blew up a stick dynamite!" Solomon said to himself. Solomon sighed and analysed his surroundings. That's when he saw it. A comet! (fast car). Solomon took a mental picture of where it was. He walked towards the front doors when he saw several zombies. He shot out 2 dark shards and sliced in front of him several times with dark tendrils. All of the zombies collapsed either dead or crippled. Solomon almost thought of this as a game. He pushed open the glass doors and walked through. "Time to go shopping, first stop, the music store!". Solomon was in the mood for something horrible and depressing.

Solomon

The glass was flimsy, and broke. Loudly. Everybody inside the mall knows there is a newcomer.

"Anyone remember where the food court is? There was a sandwich shop somewhere but all the food's probably gone off." "now i only got here about a hour but i think you're in luck kid i think i saw the food court on the way when we ran from wherever i saved Simon and victor to here wherever we are now." "ah! here we go let's see here" David started writing: 1. find food court. 2. find and loot gun store 3.find a map of the mall. "right have i miss anything out?" he asked the group. Simon responded with "No that seems about all that we were planning to do. I am happy that you have distracted the zombies like that David. It should be allot easier to loot all those stores now." Then there was an loud crash as the glass broke. Simon looked surprised he then crouched looking a bit shocked. He grabbed his hunting rifle and looked over to see what was happening. He readied his gun to fire at whatever broke the windows in case it was hostile. He was very happy with his new silencer.

Surprised Spencer crouched down and held his gun in one hand while clipping his bloody knife onto his belt and the other in his bag. He snook over to the railing to get a better look, peeking in and out to get a better view.

Floris2123:
snip sorry Floris2123 i'm doing it again last time i swear

Simon responded with "No that seems about all that we were planning to do. I am happy that you have distracted the zombies like that David. It should be allot easier to loot all those stores now." David reply with "thanks it was a pleasure". Then there was an loud crash and as the glass broke david spun round and pulled out his another pistol, aiming it at the door he was a little bit shocked and said "that's not possible that distraction should have keep them busy for at least two hours so why are they coming back after 10 minutes?". David thought for a minute and then said "Simon, cover the bodies and make it look as if we were never here and then take cover, Victor take Spencer and hide somewhere and make sure you protect him, Spencer listen to Victor and to watch yourself and also mind out that gun's got quite a kick". Then started to walk off but Simon yells out "wait what are you going to do?" then david turned round "me? i'm gonna go take a little walk, stretch my legs and don't worry I'll Be Back!!.....or...i may not be" said david in a sad way and just before he disappears he says "See You Guys On The Other Side!!!!" in an sort of sad but also cheerful singly way and then he walks off while waving "goodbye" to them and then disappears like he was never there.

OOC:

What time do the players at the mall type at? It would make roleplayin better so that we could ROLEPLAY at the same time.

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

What time do the players at the mall type at? It would make roleplayin better so that we could ROLEPLAY at the same time.

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David said "thanks it was a pleasure". Then the glass broke. David seemed to think for a few second and then said."Simon, cover the bodies and make it look as if we were never here and then take cover, Victor take Spencer and hide somewhere and make sure you protect him, Spencer listen to Victor and to watch yourself and also mind out that gun's got quite a kick". "Wait what are you going to do?" David turned around "me? i'm gonna go take a little walk, stretch my legs and don't worry I'll Be Back!!.....or...i may not be" said david in a sad way and just before he disappears he said "See You Guys On The Other Side!!!!" in an sort of sad but also cheerful singly way and then he walks off while waving "goodbye" to them and then disappears like he was never there. Simon was confused for a few seconds but then decided that his plan might just work. He covered the bodies and grabbed Spencer's should giving him a nod that they were leaving. He grabbed his hunting rifle as he let the people that followed him out the back of the store.

OOC:

Well I'm in the UK aswell so I can check regularly, I'd like to try and Roleplay while your group is so that we can end up meeting each other or something.

OOC:

Also are you on the floor with the music store? And is that the first floor? Was the crash or glass breaking thing me? (sorry, just want to be sure)

Solomon walked through the now smashed front doors and took in his surroundings. Not completely destroyed. No zombies, that was a little weird but so was everything these days. He walked up to a board with a map of the mall. "I think I'll go look for some nice relaxing death filled music, thought Solomon. Solomon began walking up the stone steps to the second floor. Still no Zombies. He reached the second floor and looked. The entire place was covered in rubble. All over the place, zombies were crushed by the rubble. Solomon sighed wondering why he even had the slightest faith in humanity. Solomon climbed over stone and dead zombies. Then he saw the music store and began walking towards it. Fortunately it looked like the only thing that hadn't been destroyed.

Solomon stepped ino the music store. He searced the rows and rows of CDs looking for something interesting. He found a few CDs entitled 'one direction' and Solomon thought "What the hell is a one direction?". As Solomon searched he couldn't help feeling that something was wrong. He had almost expected survivors to be living in the mall. That would explain the lack of zombies anyway. He picked up a few CDs from a band know as Depressing Losers and walked to the front of the store. Solomon just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, kind of like a picture where something is unusual and Solomon has to find out whats wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He just couldn't figure it out. Solomon shot 2 Shards of Dark energy at the store windows and they smashed instantly. Still infuriated he summoned tendrils and began slashing, slicing and cutting everything in sight. Solomon panted lookeing at what he had done. Every CD within range was broken into pieces and the front of the store looked ready to collapse. Solomon took a few deep breaths. Solomon didn't usually lose control like that. He was usually so calm, cool and collected. He sighed and walked to the store next door, sunglasses, he had always wanted sunglasses.

ProtoChimp:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

OOC:i'm in the same timezone as ProtoChimp

Solomon Wreath:
Snip

david watches the boy from the highest and darkest place he could find when the boy finished looking at the mall map and heads into a store, david stealthy drops down without making a sound, he then went up to the mall map and rips it off, rolls it up and puts it in his coat, he then stealthy went back up to where he was and waits for the boy come back, david knows that this boy knows he was being watched but he didn't from where or by whom. david started to obverse him "wealthy or was, a note of cockiness, training in combat rate is inexperienced, 18 years old, His hair is black like coal, dressed in a black attire probably to fit his personality" said david quietly to himself and continues to watch from afar but then he stops and sniffs the air and quietly says "and one foul stink of blood, expect danger, best advice: approach with cautious" and then disappears again

Solomon Wreath:
snip

OOC: note i blow up the music store but there are more than one

Solomon suddenly realised that he hated sunglasses. He walked outside again but still couldn't shake that feeling. He called out "Are there any survivors here? I don't want to hurt you, I just hate sunglasses!". Solomon waited.

OOC:

Well 2 guys ran way because of a door opening, and one is hiding! I can't magically find him if he's hidden! I could use necromancy echo location and try to sense Life? :/

the boy called out "Are there any survivors here? I don't want to hurt you, I just hate sunglasses!". Solomon waited

Solomon Wreath:
Snip

"hmm stinks of blood, approach with cautious" said david as quietly dropped down behind the boy without making a sound and waited for him to either feel david's present or to turn round.

Solomon could feel his life immediately. His ring flickered angrily. He turned slowly. Solomon waited a moment analysing the situation. Finally Solomon spoke "why hello fellow survivor, have you decided to go shopping aswell?".

Solomon Wreath:
Solomon could feel his life immediately. His ring flickered angrily. He turned slowly. Solomon waited a moment analysing the situation. Finally Solomon spoke "why hello fellow survivor, have you decided to go shopping aswell?".

suddenly David felt pure evil coming for the boy's ring and pulled out his pistol when he felt it but then put it away as the boy spoke "why hello fellow survivor, have you decided to go shopping aswell?". *don't trust him* david thought and then he said "no i'm a just lone wanderer passing through that's all"

"Any idea what happened to this mall? It looks like someone blew this entire place up with a stick of dynamite or something!". Solomon felt his mistrust. Solomon couldn't blame him, he should have changed before coming here. "By any chance do you know where the food court is? Also I think I need a change of clothes! These ones are a bit too dark for my taste. Solomon struggled to maintain a neutral/friendly face.

Solomon Wreath:
snip

"no idea i just got here myself and i believe the food court and a clothes shop are on the far side of the mall somewhere" said david as he noticed the boy was struggling to maintain a neutral/friendly face *that's odd* through david.

Well I should go then, would you like to come with? Since you just got here?

Solomon Wreath:
Well I should go then, would you like to come with? Since you just got here?

"sorry can't i'm going in the other direction so i can get the hell out of here before anymore of these things come here and then i'm gonna find a settlement somewhere and then rest there and then keep moving from there, anyway see ya i got to get going" said david as he started to walk away.

As David began to walk away it occurred to him that he had foregetten the entire purpose of being friendly. He sighed and two tendrils shot out and wrapped around David's legs. They pulled back and David fell face first to the ground. "Well" thought Solomon, "this is going to be fun."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked