Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Cyrus woke up and shook his head clear of last nights nightmare, a few beads of sweat falling down from his forehead and falling onto the sheets below. Cyrus could tell that it was daytime by the light trickling into his room on either side of the shades. Cyrus didn't know how late he had slept in, but he knew that it was time to go out and look for another weapon. Despite how well his bat was holding up, he knew that getting that close to a zombie was a very bad thing, and every time he got that close, he ran a very high risk of getting infected from blood splatter.

Cyrus shook his head and pushed the covers back off of himself, sliding his legs off the side of the bed to an already waiting dog. The dog panted happily and gave Cyrus a small lick before walking over to his bag and prodding it with it's nose. Cyrus shrugged and opened his pack, pulling out the bag of dog-food and his dog's bowl, filling it up before stepping into the bathroom for a quick shower, with what water the hotel had left in it's own private reservoir. The only reason the water still ran in fact, was because Cyrus had managed to find a few generators set up in the basement, and he had managed to hook them up.

After Cyrus' shower, he put on a clean set of black clothing and slipped on his leather jacket and gloves. Cyrus shouldered his pack after cleaning up the food and water bowls, patting his dog on the head and unbuckling the baseball bat from the buckle that held it in place on his back. Cyrus slowly pushed the dresser out of the way, giving himself just enough room to slip through the doorway and into the empty hallway. Cyrus' dog followed behind him, keeping itself silent so any zombies in the area wouldn't noticed him.

"Time to go hunting." Cyrus mumbled almost entirely to himself as him and his dog crept down the staircase to the main lobby that was almost flooded with sunlight. Beyond the bulletproof glass that displayed the outside world, Cyrus could see hundreds of zombies biting at the metal fence set up to keep zombies out before Cyrus had even found this place. Cyrus made sure his pack was on tightly and his bat was balanced before opening the doors of the hotel and stepping out into the nightmare of his world.

Starting Location. Outside the Forst's Hospital for the Mentally Insane.

Don Slazenger walked down the halls of the asylum, wiping the blood of his hands as a tall, rigidly walking zombie in tow behind him.

"Would you believe that guy Bo? 'No Mr. Slazenger, please wait! It's not safe outside, you're still unwell!'", the Man mockingly said, his voice mimicking a whiny eleven year old girl as he said so, though it did nothing to mask an italian accent. "That bozo, thinking he could order ME around? Don Slazenger of Location City! I think not!"

The zombie, Bobo as he started calling him, merely groaned in response.

The Don nodded vigorously, "See that's what I like about you Bo. You're quiet, not like those asswipes who think they can tell me what to do! Insane! Pah! What drivel were they trying to pull with me eh? I'm not insane! I'm the Don, right Bo?"

Another groan from the zombie.

He smirked. "Yeah, exactly."

Another groan, longer this time.

"When we leaving Bo? Hell I don't know, as soon as I feel like it."

Groan.

"Yeah I know Bo, I know. I'm hungry too. Soon as we find that...HA!

The Don came across the main door to the Asylum's entrance hall. They had been wondering the floors and wings of the hospital for hours now trying to find an intact door, and now they're luck's finally turned right! Except, as the Don tugged on the door, he realized it was locked. A hateful grin appeared on his face.

"Why....why they locked me in! Those bastards locked me in!" Slazenger roared in rage, and the zombie began to noticeably slouch.

"After all I did for them! All the experiments I made for them! All the pain I had to endure to tell them how a plasma injector cycloboiter device worked" He screamed, his italian accent slowly turning german. Bobo began to drool, his upright posture gone as he became indistinguishable from a normal zombie, except for the fact his slouch seemed to imitate a large bump.

"Bobo! Wreck this door!" Professor Chaos said in manic rage. "We'll show them! We'll show them all! They think they can lock me up, but NO ONE can lock me up!"

Bobo grunted in response to Chaos' command and began slamming into the door, screaming and yelling. The Professor snickered in glee, removing his business jacket and grabbing the lab coat that until now had been on Bobo's shoulder, replacing it with the business jacket and flicking down the goggles that had been strapped on this entire time, causing them to flip down to his eyes. After that, he began jumping up and down, clapping his hands as his zombie wailed on the door.

Eventually, the door broke, and Bobo moved forward to secure the hall for his master. The mad man moved in, arms raised to the sky as he moved forward majestically.

"Yes....YES!" Professor Chaos yelled, a full german accent over his words. "My time has come! My time is NOW! They will PAY! THEY WILL ALL PAY!

ProtoChimp:
Shane winced in pain as the this new guy looked at his wound. "Ahh shit. I dunno, I slipped on some blood but my sleeve covered my arm." Shane felt stupid asking the next question and tried to avoid eye contact. "Umm, ha-have any of you seen my bike... you see my bike it er, the wheel slipped on the blood trail and thats how I fell. S-Stupid I know but... am I gonna be okay?" Shane was worried. These same thoughts had run through his own mind. At least this old guy knew what he was doing. That and the nut with the crowbar and the one eyed samurai wannabe. 'Best not piss these guys off' Shane thought to himself 'I nearly got myself killed in a day and these dudes have guns, probably best trying to stick with them.

"hey kid" said david as he and Simon were piling up bodies "i saw your bike, thing was bend out of shape in so many ways and there was trail of blood near it, i would've check to see if you were alright but next thing i know i hear doc shouting "Watch yourself!!" and i run to where they were and helped them.

Floris2123:
snip

david was say something when he thought 'we got to lead them away for awhile' stand up and says "i'll be right back i need to go do something" he disappears and Simon looks out the door and sees david walking into music store and nothing then this starts blasting from the music store

and all the zombies hear the song and they start moving towards the store and entering it, Simon closes the door and looks to his left and sees david standing right next to him eating a chocolate bar "AHH!! Jesus!!" said Simon "what? have i got something on me?" said david searching himself for something creepy

David stood up and said. "i'll be right back i need to go do something" he disappeared. Simon looked outside to see David walking into the music store. Then there was a short silence interrupted by a loud song blasting from the store. All of the zombies started moving toward the store and some had already entered it. Simon closed the door and then looked to his left. Seeing David standing there. "AH!! Jesus!!"Simon said as he fell out of his siting position onto the ground because of the shock of seeing David. "what? have i got something on me?" said David searching himself for something Simon sighed as he stood up. Well I have to remember to never get on that guys bad side. Simon looked at David. "So David what is our next move?"

Floris2123:
snip

"well let's see what they doing at the store" david opens the door and sees the zombies starting to leave "oh dear we can't have that now can we? good thing I've got a back plan " pulls out a little detonator "doc, kid, Simon cover your ears it's about to get very loud" then gives them a moment to cover their ears.

"well let's see what they doing at the store" David opens the door. "oh we can't have that now can we?" pulls out a little detonator "doc, kid, Simon cover your ears it's about to get very loud" Simon eyes opened in panic as he saw the detonator. He covered his ears and dropped himself to the ground. WHO THE HELL GIVES SUCH AN MANIAC EXPLOSIVES?!

"bring on the fireworks!!" shouted david as he detonates the detonator and it's so loud some of windows have smashed from the explosion after it died down david stands up and says "i love it when shit blows up anyway that should keep them busy for awhile"

Covering his ears from the explosion Shane stood up and shouted "Christ what the fuck is wrong with you man!" Shane knew this guy was a nut but at this point he didn't care. "There are thousands of zombie in this city and you probably just attracted them all. Fuck this." Shane was upset, his bike was broken, he was hungry, and his arm was killing him. He pulled his fresh knife out of his bag before struggling to pull the other out of the zombie's head. "I'm gonna get some food, grab a new bike from the bmx place and get the fuck out of this whole damn city."
Shane tried to look hard, like he was in control. But he soon felt embarrassed as the butcher knife was too wedged in the zombie's skull. He swore and cursed and began to punch it in the chest with his good arm.

Two new contestants have arrived, the Op has been updated with their fancy lines. Carry on.

ProtoChimp:
snip

"yeah so what if i have just attracted all zombies in the whole mall to one single area which is on the other side of the mall from where we are so that means I've just probably saves all of us by distracting these things and that place is wired to blow when all the zombies are in that single area and when i pull this trigger again" said david as pull out the c4 detonator and showing Shane and then putting it away "also you be dead before the week's out if you leave us and you know it" he said as he put his foot on the zombie and pull out the butcher knife of it's skull and handing it to Shane.

Solomon stood staring at the black ring. Solomon was wearing Necromancer robes that he had found in the temple storeroom. He pulled down his hood, exposing his face. He turned to his personal zombie, a former Necromancer and smiled. "Get Tenebrae for me, I'd like to try an..experiment." The zombie stumbled out of the room. As Solomon waited, he returned to a book entitled 'enchanting your item'. "To enchant your ring, keep it in contact with yourself for 24 hours" he read aloud. Solomon placed the black ring on his finger. He could feel his energy being drained almost immediately. Just then Tenebrae walked into the room. "Your required my assistance sir?" asked Tenebrae. "Yes" Solomon said smiling slightly, "stand over there". Solomon gestured to the centre of the room. Tenebrae walked cautiously over to the spot. "Now just stand there and relax" said Solomon. Tenebrae put his arms to his sides nervously. Solomons smile faded and he shot his hands forward shooting out a shard of dark energy. Tenebrae barely had time to react. The shard deeply cut Tenebrae's arm and the shard vanished as soon as it had appeared. Tenebrae's injury however, remained. Tenebrae collapsed to the floor in agony, screaming in pain. Solomon sighed "For someone who embraces death and pain, you sure seem to scream a lot over a small cut". Tenebrae stared in horror at Solomon "A small cut?! My arm is cut nearly to the bone!". Solomon turned to his zombie "Drag him to the temple clinic, I'll mend him when I get a chance". The zombie dragged the screaming Necromancer out of the room. Solomon turned his attention back to his hand. The ring was already glowing with power.

Sighing as he took the knife from the bomber dude, Shane said to him "I guess your right. But I get a feeling you get off on killing, I don't care if you do have a month's worth of ammo, and shit you could probably kill me before I had the chance to stand up. Just don't go attracting zombies for the sake of it okay? Cos I doubt you have some kind of infinite cache." Shane stood up and offered his hand to shake. "My name's Spencer." He figured it wasn't a lie if he kept it to his last name. "What about you guys?"

ProtoChimp:
Snip

taking his hand and shaking it firmly showing a little bit of strength "David, Captain David, MI6 and i did it to attract and distract them from us so we'd have a way out of here if need be, not for the sake of it, always have a back plan.

Simon finally stood up he had expected a giant explosion so he had continued to lie face down after the first one. Guess he didn't blow up the entire mall... Simon turned around to hear. "My name's Spencer. What about you guys?" The 2 shook hands.[b] "David, Captain David, MI6 and i did it to attract and distract them from us so we'd have a way out of here if need be, not for the sake of it, always have a back plan." Simon looked at Spencer. He walked over to him and he grab his hand as soon as the handshake between him and David had ended. "My name is Simon and it is good to meet you Spencer." Simon said with an smile that ended as soon as the handshake had ended. Releasing the handshake he looked at David. "Hey David we could loot the mall now. I mean they might even have an gun store here, it is never a bad thing to be well prepared." Simon grabbed his crowbar as he waited for a response.

Floris2123:
Snip

"hmm yes i agree half of the zombies that were in here have either been blown to pieces or are under rumble and the rest of them are standing on the dead ones and their on the other side of the mall we could loot this side i'd say we have an hour and a half maybe?".

"hmm yes i agree half of the zombies that were in here have either been blown to pieces or are under rumble and the rest of them are standing on the dead ones and their on the other side of the mall we could loot this side i'd say we have an hour and a half maybe?". Simon nodded at David, and then looked at Spencer. "Spencer will you be coming along with us on our looting trip? We might even find you a gun or better melee weapon while we are searching." Simon looked outside to see that most of the zombies were dead. And most of the others were either wounded or distracted they wouldn't notice them.

"hey doc here take these you need them" said david as he hands victor two pistol clips "i can tell when someone's on their last clip".

The dark tendrils appearing from the shadows around Solomon slashed the dummy over and over again. The more he practiced the more focused the tendrils became. The only problem with training with dummies was that it was no fun. He much preferred to practice on Tenebrae but Solomon could not bear his relentless moaning. Solomon could not see why Tenebrae was so upset. Just a few minor cuts and dark shards of energy through his arms and legs. Solomon couldn't understand what the big fuss was about. As of if on CueTenebrae ( and his zombie ) stumbled into the room with heavily bandaged legs and his right arm in a cast. "Slighty overdramatic don't you think" Solomon said smirking. Tenebrae's left eye twitched. "Overdramatic?! You slashed my legs into ribbons and almost cut my arm in half, then you clawed my face!" Solomon sighed "You know, I almost prefer the zombie over you, he doesn't complain as much as you". Tenebrae snapped. His good arm took out a dagger and jumped at Solomon waving the dagger madly. Solomon barely managed to dodge. Solomon quickly enveloped himself in shadows and appeared on the other side of the room. Tenebrae turned to face Solomon, his eyes gleaming madly. Tenebrae rushed at Solomon summoning a ball of dark energy and throwing it at Solomon. Solomon grabbed the zombie and threw him in the way. The dark energy created a hole in the zombies stomach and Tenebrae collided with the zombie and they both fell to the ground. Several of the zombies bones broke but it managed to sink its teeth into Tenebrae's neck. Tenebrae screamed In horror and rolled around the floors screaming once again in agony. Solomon sighed. "If the blood loss doesn't kill him, the zombie infection will". Solomon decided he had spent too much time underground. He needed some fresh air. He needed to go shopping. Solomon smiled at the thought of him going shopping. "I think I'll take a trip to the local mall! I hope soceity hadn't collapsed completely, but first, let's get you patched up". Tenebrae looked up hopefully. Solomon laughed. "Not you Tenebrae! I hope you rot in hell! I mean my zombie, he's missing a chest! Bye now Tenebrae!". Solomon walked out of the room followed closely by his zombie.

*Cough*

If anyone needs an update, Solomon's on his way to the mall. The mall the other PCs are in. Just saying.

"Spencer will you be coming along with us on our looting trip? We might even find you a gun or better melee weapon while we are searching." Shane felt odd with people calling him by his last name. However he would be comfortable with them knowing his first name, and he had no idea why. So for now he was just Spencer. "Yeah" he replied "I could use something better than a knife, getting really close sucks. I'm sure I remember there being a gun store on the first floor... but I'm so hungry. I've been living off of peas and pringles for about four days now, and I need to refill my water bottle." A little intimidated Spencer asked "Can I um, borrow one of those pistols David?"

Spector29:
*Cough*

If anyone needs an update, Solomon's on his way to the mall. The mall the other PCs are in. Just saying.

oh crap this is going to get ugly really quick thanks for the update.

ProtoChimp:
snip

"sure kid here" said david as he pull out one of his pistols did a fancy trick with it on his finger and then handed Shane the handle part of the gun and said "take good care of that gun kid it's a fine weapon"

"But I'm so hungry. I've been living off of peas and pringles for about four days now, and I need to refill my water bottle." "Well we will be sure to also loot an supermarket on the way. Though we have to be careful for zombies, some of the zombies might be stuck under something or just slow. So while most of them are near the blast zone there could still be some hidden so we need to watch each others back." Simon was happy that Spencer also joined in with the looting plan. Simon was surprised that David gave his gun away so easy. He looked at Spencer" Hey Spencer have you ever fired a gun before?" It could be that Spencer had, but he didn't look like the type that ever had fired a gun before.

"then we'll be sure to go and find a food court for you Spencer" said david as he handed victor two pistol clips

Solomon walked along the empty streets towards the mall. Solomon hated the filth. Just because he embraces death doesn't mean he can't hate filth. Following close behind was his zombie. The zombies stomach had been mostly repaired but Solomon was still annoyed. Just because he had slashed Tenebrae's legs, arms and face a bit doesn't mean he had to go insane, and now his zombie was stumbling slower than usual. Occasionally a zombie would stumble into sight but Solomon knew they would leave him alone, but it was fun to slash them to ribbons anyway. Zombies were surprisingly easy to kill. Solomon looked at his hand again. The ring felt cold and glowed darkly. It was finished. Solomon created some Tendrils and tested them. They expanded and lengthened and he slashed at a window. It smashed into thousands of shards. Solomon smiled. The noise attracted a couple of zombies and they stumbled towards Solomon. They would attack him if he attracted too much attention. The black ring glowed brighter as the zombies neared. This was going to be fun.

Spencer held the gun in his hand. Oddly comfortable although he had never held a real gun before. He looked to Simon and said "Only ever BB guns. My cousins tried to teach me Muay Thai and Karate, oh and wrestling but I doubt grappling a zombie down to the floor is a good idea." Spencer forced a chuckle at that last part. "Anyone remember where the food court is? There was a sandwich shop somewhere but all the food's probably gone off."

ProtoChimp:
Snip

david went over to Simon and Spencer as Spencer just said "Anyone remember where the food court is? There was a sandwich shop somewhere but all the food's probably gone off." david then thought for a minute and then said "now i only got here about a hour but i think you're in luck kid i think i saw the food court on the way when we ran from wherever i saved Simon and victor to here wherever we are now." "hold on i got an notepad on me something where" starts feeling round for his notepad and then finds it "ah! here we go let's see here" starts writing: 1. find food court. 2. find and loot gun store 3.find a map of the mall. "right have i miss anything out?" he asked the group

Solomon reached the carpark of the mall. He wasn't surprised at what he saw. A decaying building full of zombies and rubble. Solomon wondered if humans were naturally this stupid. "Honestly it looks like someone blew up a stick dynamite!" Solomon said to himself. Solomon sighed and analysed his surroundings. That's when he saw it. A comet! (fast car). Solomon took a mental picture of where it was. He walked towards the front doors when he saw several zombies. He shot out 2 dark shards and sliced in front of him several times with dark tendrils. All of the zombies collapsed either dead or crippled. Solomon almost thought of this as a game. He pushed open the glass doors and walked through. "Time to go shopping, first stop, the music store!". Solomon was in the mood for something horrible and depressing.

Solomon

The glass was flimsy, and broke. Loudly. Everybody inside the mall knows there is a newcomer.

"Anyone remember where the food court is? There was a sandwich shop somewhere but all the food's probably gone off." "now i only got here about a hour but i think you're in luck kid i think i saw the food court on the way when we ran from wherever i saved Simon and victor to here wherever we are now." "ah! here we go let's see here" David started writing: 1. find food court. 2. find and loot gun store 3.find a map of the mall. "right have i miss anything out?" he asked the group. Simon responded with "No that seems about all that we were planning to do. I am happy that you have distracted the zombies like that David. It should be allot easier to loot all those stores now." Then there was an loud crash as the glass broke. Simon looked surprised he then crouched looking a bit shocked. He grabbed his hunting rifle and looked over to see what was happening. He readied his gun to fire at whatever broke the windows in case it was hostile. He was very happy with his new silencer.

Surprised Spencer crouched down and held his gun in one hand while clipping his bloody knife onto his belt and the other in his bag. He snook over to the railing to get a better look, peeking in and out to get a better view.

Floris2123:
snip sorry Floris2123 i'm doing it again last time i swear

Simon responded with "No that seems about all that we were planning to do. I am happy that you have distracted the zombies like that David. It should be allot easier to loot all those stores now." David reply with "thanks it was a pleasure". Then there was an loud crash and as the glass broke david spun round and pulled out his another pistol, aiming it at the door he was a little bit shocked and said "that's not possible that distraction should have keep them busy for at least two hours so why are they coming back after 10 minutes?". David thought for a minute and then said "Simon, cover the bodies and make it look as if we were never here and then take cover, Victor take Spencer and hide somewhere and make sure you protect him, Spencer listen to Victor and to watch yourself and also mind out that gun's got quite a kick". Then started to walk off but Simon yells out "wait what are you going to do?" then david turned round "me? i'm gonna go take a little walk, stretch my legs and don't worry I'll Be Back!!.....or...i may not be" said david in a sad way and just before he disappears he says "See You Guys On The Other Side!!!!" in an sort of sad but also cheerful singly way and then he walks off while waving "goodbye" to them and then disappears like he was never there.

OOC:

What time do the players at the mall type at? It would make roleplayin better so that we could ROLEPLAY at the same time.

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

What time do the players at the mall type at? It would make roleplayin better so that we could ROLEPLAY at the same time.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked