Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

What time do the players at the mall type at? It would make roleplayin better so that we could ROLEPLAY at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David said "thanks it was a pleasure". Then the glass broke. David seemed to think for a few second and then said."Simon, cover the bodies and make it look as if we were never here and then take cover, Victor take Spencer and hide somewhere and make sure you protect him, Spencer listen to Victor and to watch yourself and also mind out that gun's got quite a kick". "Wait what are you going to do?" David turned around "me? i'm gonna go take a little walk, stretch my legs and don't worry I'll Be Back!!.....or...i may not be" said david in a sad way and just before he disappears he said "See You Guys On The Other Side!!!!" in an sort of sad but also cheerful singly way and then he walks off while waving "goodbye" to them and then disappears like he was never there. Simon was confused for a few seconds but then decided that his plan might just work. He covered the bodies and grabbed Spencer's should giving him a nod that they were leaving. He grabbed his hunting rifle as he let the people that followed him out the back of the store.

OOC:

Well I'm in the UK aswell so I can check regularly, I'd like to try and Roleplay while your group is so that we can end up meeting each other or something.

OOC:

Also are you on the floor with the music store? And is that the first floor? Was the crash or glass breaking thing me? (sorry, just want to be sure)

Solomon walked through the now smashed front doors and took in his surroundings. Not completely destroyed. No zombies, that was a little weird but so was everything these days. He walked up to a board with a map of the mall. "I think I'll go look for some nice relaxing death filled music, thought Solomon. Solomon began walking up the stone steps to the second floor. Still no Zombies. He reached the second floor and looked. The entire place was covered in rubble. All over the place, zombies were crushed by the rubble. Solomon sighed wondering why he even had the slightest faith in humanity. Solomon climbed over stone and dead zombies. Then he saw the music store and began walking towards it. Fortunately it looked like the only thing that hadn't been destroyed.

Solomon stepped ino the music store. He searced the rows and rows of CDs looking for something interesting. He found a few CDs entitled 'one direction' and Solomon thought "What the hell is a one direction?". As Solomon searched he couldn't help feeling that something was wrong. He had almost expected survivors to be living in the mall. That would explain the lack of zombies anyway. He picked up a few CDs from a band know as Depressing Losers and walked to the front of the store. Solomon just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, kind of like a picture where something is unusual and Solomon has to find out whats wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He just couldn't figure it out. Solomon shot 2 Shards of Dark energy at the store windows and they smashed instantly. Still infuriated he summoned tendrils and began slashing, slicing and cutting everything in sight. Solomon panted lookeing at what he had done. Every CD within range was broken into pieces and the front of the store looked ready to collapse. Solomon took a few deep breaths. Solomon didn't usually lose control like that. He was usually so calm, cool and collected. He sighed and walked to the store next door, sunglasses, he had always wanted sunglasses.

ProtoChimp:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

What time do the players at the mall type at? It would make roleplayin better so that we could ROLEPLAY at the same time.

OOC:i'm in the same timezone as ProtoChimp

Solomon Wreath:
Snip

david watches the boy from the highest and darkest place he could find when the boy finished looking at the mall map and heads into a store, david stealthy drops down without making a sound, he then went up to the mall map and rips it off, rolls it up and puts it in his coat, he then stealthy went back up to where he was and waits for the boy come back, david knows that this boy knows he was being watched but he didn't from where or by whom. david started to obverse him "wealthy or was, a note of cockiness, training in combat rate is inexperienced, 18 years old, His hair is black like coal, dressed in a black attire probably to fit his personality" said david quietly to himself and continues to watch from afar but then he stops and sniffs the air and quietly says "and one foul stink of blood, expect danger, best advice: approach with cautious" and then disappears again

Solomon Wreath:
snip

OOC: note i blow up the music store but there are more than one

Solomon suddenly realised that he hated sunglasses. He walked outside again but still couldn't shake that feeling. He called out "Are there any survivors here? I don't want to hurt you, I just hate sunglasses!". Solomon waited.

OOC:

Well 2 guys ran way because of a door opening, and one is hiding! I can't magically find him if he's hidden! I could use necromancy echo location and try to sense Life? :/

the boy called out "Are there any survivors here? I don't want to hurt you, I just hate sunglasses!". Solomon waited

Solomon Wreath:
Snip

"hmm stinks of blood, approach with cautious" said david as quietly dropped down behind the boy without making a sound and waited for him to either feel david's present or to turn round.

Solomon could feel his life immediately. His ring flickered angrily. He turned slowly. Solomon waited a moment analysing the situation. Finally Solomon spoke "why hello fellow survivor, have you decided to go shopping aswell?".

Solomon Wreath:
Solomon could feel his life immediately. His ring flickered angrily. He turned slowly. Solomon waited a moment analysing the situation. Finally Solomon spoke "why hello fellow survivor, have you decided to go shopping aswell?".

suddenly David felt pure evil coming for the boy's ring and pulled out his pistol when he felt it but then put it away as the boy spoke "why hello fellow survivor, have you decided to go shopping aswell?". *don't trust him* david thought and then he said "no i'm a just lone wanderer passing through that's all"

"Any idea what happened to this mall? It looks like someone blew this entire place up with a stick of dynamite or something!". Solomon felt his mistrust. Solomon couldn't blame him, he should have changed before coming here. "By any chance do you know where the food court is? Also I think I need a change of clothes! These ones are a bit too dark for my taste. Solomon struggled to maintain a neutral/friendly face.

Solomon Wreath:
snip

"no idea i just got here myself and i believe the food court and a clothes shop are on the far side of the mall somewhere" said david as he noticed the boy was struggling to maintain a neutral/friendly face *that's odd* through david.

Well I should go then, would you like to come with? Since you just got here?

Solomon Wreath:
Well I should go then, would you like to come with? Since you just got here?

"sorry can't i'm going in the other direction so i can get the hell out of here before anymore of these things come here and then i'm gonna find a settlement somewhere and then rest there and then keep moving from there, anyway see ya i got to get going" said david as he started to walk away.

As David began to walk away it occurred to him that he had foregetten the entire purpose of being friendly. He sighed and two tendrils shot out and wrapped around David's legs. They pulled back and David fell face first to the ground. "Well" thought Solomon, "this is going to be fun."

OOC:HEY SPECTOR you want an fight scene? you just got it.

Solomon Wreath:
snip shouldn't done that

David turned himself over and pulls his gun and says "yeah for me, not for you though" and then shoots the tendrils wrapped around his legs and then immediately stands up, drops his gun and charges him

and then time seems to slow everything down and david seems to enter his own mind and starts planning strategics and rules of engagement *my advantage his inexperience my disadvantage his "magic" take advantage of his inexperience through hand to hand combat this also renders his long range attacks useless, need more data on close range attacks. heavy left jab to face, heavy right to gut, block and grab aimless haymaker, twist wrist shattering it, straights arm and pulls back fist and punches dead center on his straighten out elbow breaking it completely, switch fists bring left hand down to wrist and grab then bring down heavy right hammer-fist on shoulder either breaking it or dislocating it* exits out of his mind and time starts to speed up again and then david does what he had planned out in his mind, after destroying his arm completely then looks down at Solomon with cold eyes and says "your arm is now completely useless, there is no point fighting you anymore and also i was the one that blew up that store".

Walking far away from their previous location with Simon he heard sounds of chaos. Panicked, he turned around for any signs of David. "Simon" he whispered "Should we go back? That sounded like a bunch of cars crashing into a plane engine." His stomach then rumbled loudly, embarrassing Spencer. "Okay I wanna grab a fresh pair of clothes and some food, but still some serious shit going down."

OOC:

Hold on, what? You can carry about a bunch of moves instantly and I'm not allowed to react, seriously? Is that even allowed? Hold on, Is that not kind of Power-Gaming?

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Hold on, what? You can carry about a bunch of moves instantly and I'm not allowed to react, seriously? Is that even allowed? Hold on, Is that not kind of Power-Gaming?

OOC: sorry you can react now if you like and no because what i just did has be done in movies and it's not power gaming unless i start write your character's dialogue for you and it's not a super power because in real life if you're skilled and highly trained enough you can predict other person's movements for example Sherlock Holmes

Simon was thinking of going back when he heard a loud noise. Then he heard an Spencer whisper. "Simon. Should we go back? That sounded like a bunch of cars crashing into a plane engine." His stomach then rumbled loudly, embarrassing Spencer. "Okay I wanna grab a fresh pair of clothes and some food, but still some serious shit going down." Simon smiled and looked at Spencer. He whispered."Going back sounds good Spencer. And you don't have to be embarrassed about being hungry." He smiled at the boy as he began to walk back keeping Spencer behind him he readied his hunting rifle. Victor seemed to stay behind for some reason. They both entered the store again they slowly walked outside and that is when they saw what was going on.

OOC: that reminds me HEY SPECTOR are there any raider NPCs in this or are going to be?

Spencer was horrified at what he saw. Another man, a boy around his age, technically an adult but still looking like a kid, with tendrils coming out of his hands. "What the fuck is going on..." Spencer grabbed his gun and shot randomly at the monster but missed every shot, only seeming to piss him off. "Christ" Spencer couldn't take it. He turned tail and ran straight to the door of the mall. Does this have to do with the zombies? Is this the power of the supposed necromancers?

"SIMON!! makes Spencer doesn't kill himself i'll be right behind you" shouted David to Simon as Spencer ran out the door after firing shots at Solomon

Floris2123:

alright then

Wow, that went out different from what I expected.

David is godmode-ing. While it's true highly skilled people can think and react in bullet-time, it isn't very fair to other players. We'll say David is still subcontiously shell-shocked to be able to do that.

We'll say Solomon broke out of David's grip before David did his moves, so that they're on even footing.

Okay we can start the fight again in a few minutes to the point where we're both standing up, sound good?

OOC:ok that's alright that just means i got a few hits i'm ok with that but what about me thinking *my advantage his inexperience my disadvantage his "magic"* is that ok at very least?

Solomon Wreath:
Okay we can start the fight again in a few minutes to the point where we're both standing up, sound good?

yeah

Solomon covered himself in shadows and appeared behind David. He expanded a tendril and sliced at David's back.

Solomon Wreath:
Snip

"AGRH!"david yelled out he turns round and punches him in the right in his jaw "HA!"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked