Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

David Woon:

Floris2123:

yeah sorry i understand hold on i'll just got to edit these get me a minute

Floris2123:

David Woon:

Floris2123:

yeah sorry i understand hold on i'll just got to edit these get me a minute

this is one of my first RP and i'm very happy to continue but we need protochimp to come online and finish his fight with Solomon also i request we find a working car, get the supplies and the guns we need and then get the hell of the mall and go somewhere else

Remember what I said about the shoggoth. Still not afraid to use it.

OOC:

So, how will this affect Solomons fight with David? Should I Continue the RP with spencer, should I just run, should we pretend this fight never happened? It just seems like this fight has gotten a little out of hand? What does everyone else want to do?

Also don't kill me Spector! I have so much to live for! And if you let me live I'll try to kill Cyrus! By the way he hasn't posted in a while..

P.S: what's a shaggoth?

OOC:

Okay so I'll teleport to the sports car I saw on the way in to the mall earlier (check, I did say it) and they go back to the mall? That sounds good to me, also what's a Shaggoth?

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

So, how will this affect Solomons fight with David? Should I Continue the RP with spencer, should I just run, should we pretend this fight never happened? It just seems like this fight has gotten a little out of hand? What does everyone else want to do?

Also don't kill me Spector! I have so much to live for! And if you let me live I'll try to kill Cyrus! By the way he hasn't posted in a while..

neither has victor i think they've both jump ship and most likely a shaggoth is a giant zombie monster or something like a balrog also Spector only wants to kill someone off because we've got someone new joining us

Solomon appeared in front of the sports car he had seen earlier. He jumped in and found the keys. He turned on the car and and drove out of the mall. Solomon smiled, thinking of himself in this car. The roads were empty aside from the occasional sidewalk zombie. He drove in the direction to Paradise Inn.

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

neither has victor i think they've both jump ship and most likely a shaggoth is a giant zombie monster or something like a balrog also Spector only wants to kill someone off because we've got someone new joining us

Well 2 characters who aren't posting may be a problem and someone knew? Is it a survivor or Necromancer?

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Well 2 characters who aren't posting may be a problem and someone knew? Is it a survivor or Necromancer?

a Necromancer i believe and well they killed off if they don't start posting.

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Makes sense. Since I'm going to The paradise in where Cycrus is, Spector could RP him and him and I could have a showdown! Also I read it and I think she's a survivor. She's like a supermodel/medic type person!

Fleetfiend:

Wait, who was your character?

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

Make sense. Since I'm going to The paradise in where Cycrus is, Spector could RP him and him and I could have a showdown! Also I read it and I think she's a survivor. She's like a supermodel/medic type person!

well maybe if you ask him nice enough he might just agree to

Solomon Wreath:

Fleetfiend:

yeah i don't think i saw him on the sign up thread

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

Fleetfiend:

OOC:

This message is blank. Don't read it!

Floris2123:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

ooohhh well at least we don't kill off victor now

David Woon:

Floris2123:

David Woon:

ooohhh well at least we don't kill off victor now

So I'm still waitin I hear from Cyrus then, also don't read my last post, I had said that when I thought that it was Cyrus who wrote the message

OOC:

Hey by any chance does Floris or Spector want to Roleplay For Cyrus if he doesn't post anything by the time I get there? It could be fun! Also I've noticed that none of the other players have made any posts recently except for me, David and Spencer (and Victor but he's gone). Did thy give any notice or has everyone suddenly decided not to post anymore?

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Hey by any chance does Floris or Spector want to Roleplay For Cyrus if he doesn't post anything by the time I get there? It could be fun!

Floris2123:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Hey by any chance does Floris or Spector want to Roleplay For Cyrus if he doesn't post anything by the time I get there? It could be fun!

Okay, I can try figure something out then. Also I've noticed that besides me, David and Spencer (and Victor but he's gone) none of the other players have posted anything. Did they give a reason, quit or just suddenly stop posting?

Solomon drove along the road at 70 miles per hour. Solomon was finding it hard to stay awake. He was exhausted from his fight at the mall. He tried to remember the fight but it was so vague and confusing that Solomon couldn't remember exactly what happened. All Solomon could know for sure was that he needed more training. He had lost his energy much to quickly. Solomon stared at the dark road barely illuminated by the moon. Solomon started to doze off slightly. He started wondering if the hotel would have a pool. He dozed off more, his eyelids barely open. Solomon hoped the Hotel was empty, he didn't feel like fighting right now. Solomon fell asleep and his hands slipped from the wheel.

A rumbling can be heard from the depths of the earth. For some reason, everyone at the mall is filled with a sense of dread and impending doom, like the only thing you can think of is running. It would be wise to follow your instincts.

Victor

There is a rift in the ground behind the battle site. Suddenly, with a great crack and tremors, something emerged from the rift.

"Oh good Lord, what is that thing?! It's got tentacles and eyes whereRARARA-

RREEEEZEZEZEZEZEZEZEZ

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

Victor's head then exploded in a shower of gore.

Simon had not been in time to fight anymore with the necromancer. As the group started to head back into the mall he headed straight for the gun shop. He grabbed an small box of hunting rifle ammo that was sitting on the counter for some reason. Opening it reveald 30 bullets. He smiled brightly until he felt something, it was almost like death itself was near him. He quickly placed the box of ammo in his bag. he then ran outside of the shop and ran inside the shop that sold food quickly throwing some random food inside it. He then ran outside again and called out to Spencer and David. "We have to get out of here!" Simon seemed really scared as he was standing near the exit waiting for his group to flee with him. He grabbed his hunting rifle and urged the group to hurry.

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:

Wait I check the names besides everyone posts, it's Cyrus. So, I'm driving to a place where there are no survivors and no roleplaying..sounds fun? I think Solomon will take a slight detour. By any chance do you of any other story lines going on cause all I've read about is me and the mall people.

no it's not it's victor note to self ask Simon which one of us should bring her up to speed on things.

Floris2123:
snip

david felt it the same time as Simon expect david knew what it was "The Shaggoth" he said as he ran off into the car shop a small pause and then david smashes out in a range rover and pulling up along side Simon and Spencer and says "Simon, Spencer put the supplies in the back and get in we'll never outrun that thing on foot we might as well try in a car, Simon you're riding shotgun with me quite literally cause you're going taking shots at that thing with this if it gets to close" hands him his shotgun "NOW GET IN" he shouted

OOC: this is playing in the car and this is probably how my driving would be

OOC: can someone please help me continue the story

The car had begun turning towards the left. The car went onto the sidewalk. Fortunately the bump woke him up. He panicked and turned the wheel to the right as hard as he could. The car swerved back onto the road. Solomon sighed with relief. He began doing 60 miles an hour again. He noticed the Paradice inn in the distance. Solomon almost smiled. Suddenly a dog ran onto the road. Solomon shouted swerving as hard as he could to the left. The car missed the dog but went smashining in through a store window. The car slammed into the store wall turning at the very last moment. Solomon flew out the window and hit the wall with his back and fell to the floor. He didn't get up.

The Shoggoth was a pulsating mass of tentacles, tar, eyes and mouth, and it searched for it's prey.

It noticed a car lurching out of the parking lot, and began to give chase, one of it's prey inside.

Simon saw his little brother walk outside but not in the manner he was used to. He had turned into one of them. Simon fell to his knees seeing his little brother as one of them meant he no longer had an reason to live. He grabbed his rifle and shot his brother through his head. Giving him eternal peace. He then reloaded and placed the gun in his own mouth. He had failed to protect his brother he had no right to live. Another shot was heard as Simon hit the ground just as dead as his brother.

OOC:

Sorry to ask but Simon, who's your brother or is he an NPC?

The golden retriever Solomon nearly hit looked at the car as it crashed through the store window. Intrigued the dog jumped through the window and saw the car. It had hit the wall sideways. Then he saw the driver. He was on the ground, but wasn't getting up. The dog whimpered and ran to the driver. He nudged the driver. The driver stirred. The dog barked excitedly.

Solomon opened his eyes to see a golden retriever looking at him. Solomon remembered the golden retriever he used to have as a child before it died and smiled petting the dog. Solomon tested his arms and legs. Nothing was broken but his entire body was cut by glass and his back ached horribly. He was covered in bruises. He tried getting up. It took a long time and his back was in agony but he managed to stand up. He slowly walked to his car followed closely by the dog. The front of car was ruined. He tried the ignition but it wouldn't start. He sighed and turned to the dog "Looks like we're walking the rest of the way". Solomon climbed through the window and slowly walked towards the Paradice Inn in the distance.

Floris2123:
Simon saw his little brother walk outside but not in the manner he was used to. He had turned into one of them. Simon fell to his knees seeing his little brother as one of them meant he no longer had an reason to live. He grabbed his rifle and shot his brother through his head. Giving him eternal peace. He then reloaded and placed the gun in his own mouth. He had failed to protect his brother he had no right to live. Another shot was heard as Simon hit the ground just as dead as his brother.

"NNOO!!!! SIMON!!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!!" david shouted as Simon shot himself "SPENCER GET IN NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL LEAVE YOU HERE!!!!!" david shouted to Spencer

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

he was Simon's only reason for living and he just lost that reason so he shot himself

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

he was Simon's only reason for living and he just lost that reason so he shot himself

That's sad..

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked