Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Spector29:
Snip

"goddammit" said david as he got out of the car, he picks Spencer up and puts him in the car and the supplies in the back, as he got back into the car he muttered something along the lines of "goddammit got to everything myself" driving off at top speed with the Shaggoth still giving chase "you will not get us you damn monster!" he said as taking a few shots at it

OOC: Q the mall chase music

Solomon Wreath:

David Woon:

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Sorry to ask but Simon, who's your brother or is he an NPC?

he was Simon's only reason for living and he just lost that reason so he shot himself

That's sad..

yeah

Solomon stood about 20 metres away looking at the strong gates surrounding the Paradice Inn. The gate was surrounded by zombies trying to squeeze through, to no avail. Solomon needed to get inside. He could slip past them but the dog would make too much noise. Solomon could simply leave the dog behind but something about him was, special. He looked down to the dog who was whimpering slightly. Solomon moved very slowly followed very closely by the dog. They managed to get about 10 metres away before zombies began to sense the dog. 9 metres. Zombies tried to locate the smell. 8 metres. Dozens of zombies were now noticing the smell. 7 metres. The zombies found the dog and began stumbling towards Solomon and the dog. 6 metres. Dozens of zombies all rushed towards Solomon and Solomon had a second to react. He grabbed the dog and covered himself and the dog in shadows. He used all of his energy to shadow walk as far as he could but he was so tired. They appeared just inside the gate and some Of Solomons robe appeared inside the bars. It took the zombies a few seconds to turn and see Solomon. They began stumbling back. Solomon summoned a dark shard and began furiously cutting the robe. The zombies had just reached the gate when Solomon finished cutting and fell backwards onto the ground. Solomon sighed with relief. After he regained his breath he turned around to see a decent sized hotel.

The Shoggoth made tremors with it's every leaping step. Suddenly, a tentacle shot out of the Shoggoth towards the car.

Shane

Augh, what? No no, I can get it, David.

David leaned out the window to shoot at the Shoggath, screaming as he saw the tentacle wrap around his neck and pull him from the car.

"AHH GOD GET IT SMLFFF GRATGG RAHH LALALALAAAAA-"

Then it was quiet, Shane had been absorbed.

It's prety hunted, the Shoggoth buried itself in the ground once more, searching for it's next target.

At the Insane Asylum.

Solomon walked into the hotel. The lounge was nice, but for some reason overturned furniture and dust didn't appeal to him. He got into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. The elevator doors opened into a massive penthouse. "This will do" thought Solomon. He got into the master bed and fell asleep instantly. The golden retriever jumped onto the foot of the bed and fell asleep soon after.

Spector29:
The Shoggoth made tremors with it's every leaping step. Suddenly, a tentacle shot out of the Shoggoth towards the car.

Shane

Augh, what? No no, I can get it, David.

David leaned out the window to shoot at the Shoggath, screaming as he saw the tentacle wrap around his neck and pull him from the car.

"AHH GOD GET IT SMLFFF GRATGG RAHH LALALALAAAAA-"

Then it was quiet, Shane had been absorbed.

It's prety hunted, the Shoggoth buried itself in the ground once more, searching for it's next target.

At the Insane Asylum.

SPENCER!!! NOOOO!!! GODDAMN YOU TO HELL" he shouted as he pulled out his shotgun took a few shots at it before disappears "goddamn now i'm my own again damnit" he said crying a little then gets it together and goes back to the car and pulls out the map "let's see i need somewhere to rest for the night huh? clifftop resort? it's better than nothing i guess" he said as putting the map away and getting back in the car and driving off in the direction of clifftop resort.

OOC:

Hey David, take your time getting there cause she needs to post her intro and everything

Rose sat sunbathing on the hotel rooftop. She was sitting on a rather comfortable lawn chair wearing dark sunglasses. The nearby pool glistened in the light. Rose often came up here to relax and most of all try to forget the horrors outside. She was up high enough so that she couldn't hear the moans of the undead below. After a while Rose stood up and sat in the hot tub. Rose felt like she was living in her own little world. After another while Rose got out of the hot tub, dried herself and got changed into a long fluffy white robe. She went to the security room beside the lobby. She checked the cameras. The gate seemed to be functioning perfectly. Rose felt safe knowing that even if the gate was breached the undead could never break through the bulletproof glass. She got up and walked into the lobby. On one of the armchairs was a book on medicine. She picked it up, sat down and began reading.

OOC:

Any survivors feel free to go to the Clifftop Resort! I'm waiting for someone to roleplay with!

Rose WhiteCloak:
OOC:

Any survivors feel free to go to the Clifftop Resort! I'm waiting for someone to roleplay with!

OOC: i'm on my way there now for a place to rest my head and apart from you and me there are no another survivors

Solomon Wreath:
OOC:

Hey David, take your time getting there cause she needs to post her intro and everything

OOC:i know that Solomon.

Rose wondered what was happening in the outside world. In a sense she was living in her own little world. She looked through the glass doors to see an overgrown field where the golf course used to be. She walked around trying to find something to do. She looked down to her nails and decided to give herself a manicure.

Solomon walked into the hotel. It seemed nice. He looked around and shouted "Is anyone there?" He then found the security room and looked at the cameras. They only showed outside. Fortunately there was an intercom. He picked it up, pressed the button and said "Is anyone there?"

david had been driving for miles and he still haven't seen this clifftop resort place at all and it was starting to piss him off "where the hell is this place?!" then sees it "about bloody time" he said pulling up to the entrance and steps out of the car "hmm? big building and it's a hotel chance of hordes of zombies is most likely" he said going round to the boot, opens it up and puts out bottles of vodka and starting drinking from them and then starts making Molotov cocktails.

OOC:someone please type something

Rose finished painting her nails. She went to the security room to check the cameras. It was a habit of hers. Everything looked normal until she saw the camera for the front entrance. There was a car and someone was there, doing something with some bottles. She couldn't believe it, another survivor! She was starting to think she was the last survivor in the world. Then she started to wonder "what if he was some physco killer? She started to panic and then calmed herself down. The hotel looked abandoned so maybe he would leave. Rose sat down on the chair viewing it intently.

OOC:

Just in case anyone's wondering why Solomon posted the paragraph for me it's because for some reason I couldn't post anything on the thread so I emailed Solomon asking him to post it for me!

once david had finished he started to take off his coat revealing to have alot of scars he then neatly folded his coat and put it in the car along his hostlers with the guns in them then started to walk but when he noticed the cameras he walked up to it "hmm? cameras still working either left on when outbreak started or someone's still alive in there" the camera zooms out "oh there is someone still alive brilliant you clever person i love meeting new people but as of late I've meet four new people one of them attacked me with dark magic the others? not so much, unfortunately the others died and dark magic one ran off". he said sadly "anyway hello you may call me david" he said bowing a little

Rose spoke through the intercom "I'm opening the gates, you'll have 10 seconds to get through before they close". Rose turned it off and opened the gates.

"oh so you can hear me usually security camera can only see and not sound guess this place brought ones with sound" he walking in, his sword tied to his belt and at ready looking for zombies

Rose ran to the elevator and pressed the button for the rooftop. She arrived on the rooftop and ran over to the side. She leaned over to the side to see the man.

Solomon looked around the hotel but couldn't find anyone. He walked up the stairs to the roof. He walked over to the rails and looked out upon the city.

david looks up and sees her he waves a little he was about to go in but turn round and grabbed his pistol and hostler and walks inside putting his hostler "ah i was right hordes of zombies so saw it coming"

Cyrus ducked behind a broken down car, his dog sitting down beside him and panting heavily. It was no surprise his dog was tired, they had both just narrowly escaped a horrible fate. Cyrus and his dog had just gone to a supermarket, yes a stupid but necessary plan to get them both some more food that they had become dangerously low on. After that, they had headed toward the nearest gun store, and Cyrus had managed to find an M9 with a few clips, and a CZ 550 with a box of shells. It was only after Cyrus had been admiring those weapons that his dog had began barking. Cyrus immediately whipped around, aiming the gun in the direction his dog had barked, and then he stopped. It seemed as if the entire block, all the zombies in the radius of the store had converged on the front entrance, pressing their rotten faces against the glass and banging against it with stumps or mangled hands. If it hadn't been for his dog's quick thinking, Cyrus doubted he would have made it out of there alive. Cyrus' dog had found a back door under a mound of furniture that had no doubt been moved there to prevent any zombies from coming in the back door. Cyrus and his dog had sprinted away from the store, managing to duck away from any zombies that came too close.

"Come on, we've got to get back and make sure our hotel is safe." Cyrus said quietly to his dog, standing up and making sure the rifle strap was adjusted so that it wouldn't jostle on his back when he ran. Cyrus then checked to make sure the clip in his M9 was full before motioning for his dog to follow as Cyrus broke out into a light jog. His hotel was only another block away, so that made the run a bit easier. It was only when his dog and he had reached the hotel, that Cyrus could tell something was wrong. Zombies crowded around the gates to the hotel, and it was clear somebody had already been here due to the dark black cloth stuck on the fence. Cyrus immediately brought his gun up and looked around, not knowing what he was looking for, but wanting to make sure he wasn't about to walk right into a trap or something.

When Cyrus was satisfied that nobody was watching him, he grabbed a large bloody steak out of his bag and unwrapped it, throwing it near to the zombies so that they would notice it, but not near enough that they wouldn't move away from the gate so he couldn't get it. When the last of the zombies cleared off of the gate to discover what the noise was behind them, Cyrus managed to sprint up to the gate, unlock it, let his dog in, and then lock it again, clipping the keys back onto his belt and shoving them into his back pocket to muffle the jingling noise. Despite being inside, Cyrus still felt an ominous presence in the hotel. Cyrus opened the main doors of the hotel, and walked inside with his dog. Cyrus' dog immediately started sniffing the ground, walking all around the lobby as if it was onto something.

"What is it? Take me to them." Cyrus said, raising his handgun up again and walking after his dog, this promised to be an interesting day. The real question was however, if it did turn out to be another human that wanted to cause harm, would Cyrus be able to pull the trigger?

OOC:

I'll reply to you soon Cyrus but your still playing?! I honesty thought the monster Spector was using was going to kill you! Good to know coming here wasn't a waste of time!

Solomon could see the entire city and realised something. Location city was ugly! Solomon decided that after fighting with David he needed to increase his abilities. First of all he had to look normal if any survivors spotted him. He took off his ripped robes to reveal jeans and a black t-shirt. Next he put his ring into his pocket. Solomon needed to practice. He walked to the elevator and pressed the button. His golden retriever stood closely to Solomon.

Rose had to be careful. She picked up her shotgun and took the elevator downstairs. The elevator music always made her smile. The elevator doors opened and she could see the man just outside the glass doors. "Lock those after yourself" said Rose.

Cyrus barely had time to look at the elevator doors before his dog let out a soft growl. Cyrus didn't know what was going on at first, but it was made all too clear when the sound of the elevator could be heard by his ears. Cyrus pulled back the slide on his M9 and clicked the safety off as the elevator got closer. Cyrus didn't even have to motion for his dog to get behind him, his dog immediately curled around the back of his legs, it's ears straight up and it's eyes locked on the elevator door.

Don't do anything stupid, and please just be another zombie. Cyrus thought to himself, although he knew that wasn't the case. Zombies wouldn't be able to operate the elevator, so despite his early optimism, Cyrus knew that whatever was coming down in the elevator was still alive.

"yeah just hold on a minute i need to deal with them first" he said looking behind himself as a mass uncountable number of zombies appears from all corners of the resort "so called it".

Solomon stood in the elevator as it moved towards the ground floor. He looked at himself in the mirror. "I look reasonably normal" thought Solomon. His dog stood beside Solomon. The dog obviously didn't like elevators. Solomon stood to face the doors. They reached the ground level. The doors opened.

Rose looked at the army of zombies approaching the hotel in horror. She ran to the glass doors. "I hope you don't mind if I sit this one out "said Rose shaking. "If you get overrun I'm closing these doors!".

Cyrus stood there standing with his gun pointed into the face of another teenager, a golden retriever stood faithfully beside the other boy, and Cyrus couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Cyrus lowered the gun slightly, and his dog relaxed a bit as well.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Cyrus asked, looking back at the other boy. Despite knowing it was another teenager like him, Cyrus was still a bit concerned, knowing that you can never trust people in the apocalypse.

"don't worry i got all i need is down here" he said crouching and picks up a Molotov cocktail out of a row of them, he pulls out lighter and lights the fabric and throws it at them and watches as they burst into flames as he lights a cigarette.

Looked to the man? What's your name? Also didn't anyone ever tell you smoking is bad for you?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked