Age of the Necromancers (Game Thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Rose WhiteCloak:
Looked to the man? What's your name? Also didn't anyone ever tell you smoking is bad for you?

"First Captain David MI6 and second everyone did and but then the outbreak happened and nobody really cares their health nowadays, plus i'm 27 and I've been drinking and smoking since i was 18 and i'm still fit as a fiddle" he said pulling out his pistol and shoots a zombie that was on fire and just as it falls on the floor he puts his foot on it and he shoots it again.

The doors opened and Solomon saw a man pointing a gun at his face. After a moment he lowered the gun slightly. Solomon raided his hands "Don't shoot! I'm just a survivor like you!"

Rose winced. First of all you won't be so fit when you die of Lung Cancer! Second of all lock those doors, there bulletproof by the way. Next you can clean dead zombie off the floor and lastly, I'm Rose, and you are?

"You're name though?" Cyrus said, still holding his gun limply, yet having enough time to bring it up and pull the trigger should the boy get any ideas. Cyrus' dog sat down on it's haunches behind him, having lost almost all interest in the current situation, although it's eyes kept flickering up toward the other boy.

Rose WhiteCloak:
Rose winced. First of all you won't be so fit when you die of Lung Cancer! Second of all lock those doors, there bulletproof by the way. Next you can clean dead zombie off the floor and lastly, I'm Rose, and you are?

"as i said Captain David MI6 and i'm not worry about lung cancer i'm more worried about the zombies and lung cancer can't kill me that easily because it's me so it will kill me slowly cause i probably deserve it anyway yes ma,am" he said picking up the zombie and throwing it back the fire.

Anyway, what's the outside world like?

barbiehansk:
It's the age of darkness and evil wizard Tetragorn rules supreme. He has many allies - halting spirits and legions of arachnids and the Earth is in his grip of terror.

fashion barbie games free
fashion barbie dress up games for girls

Is this part of the game or are you trying to advertise another game on this thread?

"I'm Solomon, and you are?" "I was at te mall but we were overrun! So I can here!" "Thats not a crime is it?" Solomons golden retriever sat down putting his head against Solomons leg.

Rose WhiteCloak:
Anyway, what's the outside world like?

"hell" he said sadly as smoked his cigarette "on earth" he said with an overwhelming amount of grief

barbiehansk:
It's the age of darkness and evil wizard Tetragorn rules supreme. He has many allies - halting spirits and legions of arachnids and the Earth is in his grip of terror.

OOC:

OI you can't do that you got to first sign up on the other thread you can't just type on here as you please and even then you can't put ads on here in the first place, what's with this narrator bullshit we started this 9 pages ago you're far to late and only the GM can narrate this so i'm putting this here and i hope you will do what it says before everyone in this thread comes down on you like house of bricks

because

Rose WhiteCloak:

barbiehansk:

Is this part of the game or are you trying to advertise another game on this thread?

OOC:she/he can't actually do that first she/he has to sign up and i don't know we're allowed to put ads up.

Guys, calm down. It's a spam bot.

Continue as you were.

Spector29:
Guys, calm down. It's a spam bot.

Continue as you were.

OOC:ok hey rose where were we?

"No, but you can never be too careful. The name's Cyrus. I take it that was your black clothing that ripped outside?" Cyrus asked, giving a sigh of relief and lowering his gun as he turned the safety back on.

"I've been holed up in here for a few days, ever since the whole damn city went to hell and all." Cyrus said, walking over to a vending machine and pulling a water out of the smashed glass in the front, "I take it you got here within the past hour?"

Suddenly Rose cracked. She aimed her shotgun at Davids chest and shot.

Solomon smiled walking forward. Suddenly he kicked Cyrus in the chest and jumped back in the elevator closing the doors and pressing the button for the roof.

drops a smoke bomb "ow my arm! what the hell was that for?"

Cyrus flew back, landing with a thud against a the front desk. Cyrus didn't think twice, bringing his gun up and firing off six rounds at the retreating figure who called himsel Soloman. Cyrus didn't wait to see whether any bullets connected, instead Cyrus tried Pushin himself up from the broken remains of the front desk. A solid crack could be heard throughout the lobby, followed shortly by Cyrus' pained scream. It took a few minutes before Cyrus was able to bring his breathing back under control, as he just now noticed his dog snarling at the elevator, as if daring that boy to come back down.

"Come here, calm down. Cyrus said in a calm collected voice that just barely managed to hid he fact that he was in enormous pain. Cyrus knew that it wasn't possible for the two of them to stay at The Paradise Inn as long as that lunatic was living here. Cyrus slowly managed to push himself up, the sound of something crunching with every step he took, followed Cyrus out into the courtyard and was quickly joined by the soft moans of the living dead. Cyrus shook his head and pushed open the gate leading out into the city, checking his magazine and beginning a slow walk down one of the streets leadin to another inn. The gates to Paradise were left wide open by Cyrus, who left the invitation to the inn as a promise hanging out in the open air that he would return the boys betrayal with the only thing that made sense in the coy anymore. Death.

Cyrus didn't turn around to see as the first zombie made it's way around the gate and into the courtyard of Paradise.

OOC:i think i might kill rose and then go help Cyrus cause i think rose wants me to kill her i don't know to be honest

OOC:

I left my iPod on and my friend wrote the shooting thing! Let's just pretend that never happened and you convinced me to go to Paradice Inn with you. Sound okay? Even though it didn't happen I don't really understand your reaction, I thought "I" shot your chest but you said "ow my arm"?

Solomon reached the roof and got out. He pressed the emergency stop button so that the elevator wouldn't move. He looked out over the edge. For a few minutes nothing happened. Then Cyrus emerged from the front entrance and walked out through the gate leaving it open. Solomon cursed. He was hoping or a fight. He looked back to the broken elevator wondering how he would get down. He looked over the edge and stepped over the railing. He looked down. He wondered if he could shadow walk down. He looked to the ground and jumped. As he fell he covered himself in shadows and appeared 2 metres above the ground. He fell to the ground. It took him a minute to get up. He was going after that Cyrus person.

Cyrus shambled through the streets, his ribs crunching uncomfortably underneath his shirt, causing him to grimace once again. Cyrus immediately had to stop and catch his breath, which was now coming out in ragged gasps. He could barely breathe, and the pace at which he was moving was helping his case at all. Cyrus' dog was looking behind him, snarling occasionally to warn him of a zombie that had begun to get too close. Cyrus straightened up as best he could, and pushed on, his dog following close behind him. Cyrus' M9 hung limply at his side as he struggled onward, eventually pushing his way out onto a street. At the end of the street there appeared to be a rather large hotel, but it was surrounded by zombies.

Cyrus shook his head and started moving towards it, hoping that he could duck inside without alerting any zombies.

Keep close to me. Cyrus thought as he looked over to the dog that was walking at his side.

Rose sighed "Fine, keep smoking, see of I care". Rose thought for a moment. "What should we do now?"

Solomon was determined to find Cyrus. He closed his eyes, the zombies wandering harmlessly around him. He could sense Cyrus's life, he could sense the trail. Solomon ran in the direction of Cyrus determined to find him.

Rose WhiteCloak:
OOC:

I left my iPod on and my friend wrote the shooting thing! Let's just pretend that never happened and you convinced me to go to Paradice Inn with you. Sound okay? Even though it didn't happen I don't really understand your reaction, I thought "I" shot your chest but you said "ow my arm"?

OOC:you at shot my chest but a bit of the bullets got me in the arm nevermind now

"it's no longer safe" he said as he pulled out a map "lets see i need somewhere to sleep for the night and somewhere that's safe enough for you. hmm? what's this? Paradise Inn? it's sound better than here pack your things rose you're coming with me"

"I'll pack my things" said Rose going up to her penthouse. She came down 5 minutes later with 5 large suitcases. "Let's Go!" said Rose excitedly.

"leave everything you don't need cause they won't fit in the car"

I need all of this! Now find out how to pack it or I'm not leaving!

"no you're coming with me whether you like it or not so two sets of clothes and your weapons

Rose sighed, then smiled. We can't fit this in your car, but what about mine? Rose and David walked down to the garage where she showed him her car, a huge black limo.

you are kidding? right?

Rose smiled. "Well it's not exactly mine, but let's not dwell on details! Come on! Rose packed her suitcases in the trunk and got in the back. I assume your driving?

"hold on a minute i'll get the supplies and ammo" walks off

Cyrus stumbled a little closer to his goal, although his heart drops like a stone when he does. Zombies flock towards the door as moth's to a lamp, already letting Cyrus know that without action there is no way he'll be able to get into that building. Cyrus shakes his head and pushes on, grimacing every time he steps in the wrong place or stumbles. Cyrus knew that he had to keep going, which is why when he finally got to the crowd of zombies, Cyrus was forced to fire off a round to put down a zombie that had drawn too close.

God this is bad, somebody, please be inside and friendly Cyrus thought to himself as a few more zombies turned from the door and started shambling over to Cyrus. Cyrus' dog snarled and Cyrus brought up his pistol, maybe this wasn't the greatest idea.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked