Timed Misery (1800's Supernatural Mystery Adventure-Sign Up/Closed)

Pages PREV 1 2

Any commentary welcome.

madox ford:

All done. let me know if it requres changes.

*EDIT* Changes made

willofbob:

MortifiedPenguin:

Any commentary welcome.

Approved.

SkullKing84:

Hope my man, Mahoney, is to your liking.

Edit: Changes/under construction

Not sure were he fits exactly, and some history on his piano skills are needed. Under construction as is, this is fine.

SkullKing84:

:D Hope this is better.

Is there still an opportunity to post a sheet? I have one, (mostly) complete. But I saw that you'd started sooooo, yeah.

Ahh well heres the finished thing, go nuts.

PlastikBulb:
Is there still an opportunity to post a sheet? I have one, (mostly) complete. But I saw that you'd started sooooo, yeah.

Ahh well heres the finished thing, go nuts.

Calling it closed for now, was going about to change the thread to say as much. The character is approved so keep it somewher if I reboot or open up more slots.

All right, cheers anyway.

'ang on! I thought this was a pseudo 1820s, in another universe! That's why Isaac's from Darson, Aven, as a replacement for London! Anyone mind if we just make that change now I've figured it out?

willofbob:
'ang on! I thought this was a pseudo 1820s, in another universe! That's why Isaac's from Darson, Aven, as a replacement for London! Anyone mind if we just make that change now I've figured it out?

Feel free, and I was kinda weirded out by your sheet and names but ignored it due to the core explanation. We're in a bit of an alternate time line but most things are the same in the big picture...

A bit of clarifaction of the whole log train thing would be appreciated. trying to figure out where everyone is.

Yeah, it's not been explained very well with that bunch of spoiler-nested quotes. Care to elaborate, Ray?

Donal went in to the train after John, I kinda explained in the spoiler before the quotes... give me a sec. Okay. I get that might be unclear but I'll try to summarize it...

Jack (Jacqueline) went in to the luggage car, upon meeting Mr.Hammer (nick name) a mysterious thug who ordered her to vacate the car, implying he was a worker checking the luggage. Soon after using her power to hide herself from the view of others, the Conductor spoke to Lucrece concerning the passenger that just went to the luggage container.

After the conductor entered the luggage car, and conversations went on, Mr.Hammer knocked out the conductor(?) and threw him out the car. Trying to pass it off that he tripped and fell, he hit the door with the body and caused a thump.

This lead to John going to investigate who met Jack, after a brief conversation, John charged through the door leading to the log cart.
Donal entered and yelled then, and tried to ask a question to Jack, (ignored for like a bunch of posts). Until Doc and Lady came to investigate as well, With Doc going to John's aid, and donal following suit.

Better?

Much better. Thanks.

Indeed. Much much better. Looks like the Doc is hanging out of a window, near Mr.Hammer?

RaNDM G:
Scrap

Warning, I've stated a few times and you probably pass it over when reading, but heres the thing. Handling a great deal of people and managing their locations and actions is tough, one of the rules-ish things is to post your Position and Name of character in each post. I'd like people to get in that habit in any case for later on.

Roger on Train bound to Harkstead, is the example, and yes it should be in bold.

@Ray: Already fixed. Also one of your quotes on this post is broken.

RaNDM G:
@Ray: Already fixed. Also one of your quotes on this post is broken.

Thanks, and could've sworn I fixed it.

REDACTION

The Good Doctor is leaning out of the car and shouting at the assailant.

Currently no one is giving chase to Mr.Hammer, as John and Donal were busy talking and distracting one another.

He is in clear sight (your on top of a TRAIN), and is running.

@Ray: Question. Do we need to state where we are if it's just a one sentence post, or the post before already states where the character is?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked