Order And Chaos: A Superpower RP (Started, Closed)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

hope you like it.

I'll bite. Reserving a place.

Froggy Slayer:

avouleance2nd:
Expect a sheet soon
Please still be open

He said that he dosen't take reserves. So hurry up!

Well, this seems interesting, especially the chance to create a villain character (unless there's too many of those already, I'll check before I write my character.)

Anyway, I'll be back soon and then write up a character.

Sorry for any possible inconvenience, but this sheet is not yet complete. Also, apologies for all the pronouns, I suck at naming.

EDIT:

VuvuZelaMan:
updated sheet snip

Character Yuko Jackson

Dr. wonderful:

Froggy Slayer:

avouleance2nd:
Expect a sheet soon
Please still be open

He said that he dosen't take reserves. So hurry up!

I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow, unfortunately. I might start a spillover RP in the same setting if the GM ok's it, I don't know.

Froggy Slayer:
I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow, unfortunately. I might start a spillover RP in the same setting if the GM ok's it, I don't know.

No, I am not okay with that. If you'd like to make an RP, come up with an idea of your own. Don't just take the exact same setting and make another RP thread out of it.

An supervillain:

Has got to be the longest character sheet I've ever written. Constructive criticisms welcome.

EDITED: Ironed out the typos.

Lambi:

Froggy Slayer:

No, I am not okay with that. If you'd like to make an RP, come up with an idea of your own. Don't just take the exact same setting and make another RP thread out of it.

OK then, sorry for any offence caused. It was more same universe, different setting sort of thing I was going for, but if you feel so strongly then I won't. Sorry.

I'll put the bio up soon, the one I just wrote was WAY too dark.

Here's the first draft of a few ideas I've got.

How's that?

It's not finished, I need to add the bio, but I just wanted to make sure that the rest is okay, especially the powers.

VuvuZelaMan:
Snip for updated sheet

And that's a full character sheet, if the ideas are a bit rough. Please let me know what you think.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention some things.
EDIT2: Full, updated sheet submission snipped.

version 2 of my villain concept, now with more backstory, and more weaknesses. I left the part about world destruction in, but to be clear: this is a long term goal and is hardly relevant. Most of the other characters will die of old age before she reaches that point in her plans.

I changed her name to Hell Queen - it sounds a bit better to me.

I'm showing my interest, I'll hopefully have a sheet up by tomorrow.

Well, I suppose I'll go with this idea in the end for a sheet.

Hope it's good.

Edit: Leveled up to around Lv.5 New power and weakness unlocked!

I haven't RP-ed in the longest time, but maybe I'll get into this one. How much longer would you say this'll be open?

EDITED. Several typos fixed and powers altered slightly. Shouldn't have written this at nearly 3 a.m
P.S Changed his name

i hope i get in and that this is okay

Name:Capt. David Woon.
Alias:The Black Knight.

Appearance:White, short black hair, an eye patch covering over his right eye, 6,5 tall, well build, black casual clothes lots of scars covering his body, less tanned than picture and wears a duster coat and doesn't wear that much armor.

imagehttp://img.game.co.uk/images/widgets/reddead_image_sm.jpgimage

Personality:he's a good guy all around but he can be ruthless when he wants just don't piss him off and watch out he can be a mean drunk oh and if he suddenly appears sings "shiver my timber, shiver my soul" and you've done wrong against him run for your freaking life!!.

Alignment:superhero.
Superpowers:he can control fire in all forms of it, he has superhuman strength and finally his teleporting somehow david learned .

Weaknesses: every time he uses it spends his life span 1 year at a time for every mile and his limit is 3 miles so when he goes over the third mile he uses up 1 year. Second his family david has a wife and two kids and because he's taken so many of gangs and rings the bad guys seem to think that it's a good idea to kidnap his family and hold them hostage and demand something but it really isn't worth it.

[b]Biography[b/]:When David was 20 he was in the Elite London police department and he did lots of big cases to name a few: serial killers, serial rapists, a serial bombers, Mafia gangs, pedophile rings, drug lords and drug dealers, you name it and he's taken them down. anyway one time a serial bomber who had been blowing up street blocks killing more than 10 each time, David finally had figure out where the bomber's next target was and went to confront and arrest him sadly fate had "other" plans as the bomber blew david and himself sky high, a few hours later they find and dug his body out and somehow he was kicking but he was in a coma.

At the

SurrealFactory:
I haven't RP-ed in the longest time, but maybe I'll get into this one. How much longer would you say this'll be open?

I'd say until around...Friday. Give or take a couple of days. It all depends on if I get enough sheets to choose from or not, but at the very latest, Friday.

Here's mine. Haven't done the biography yet, I'll be back when I get something I like, just putting this here for a check since I've never done something like this before.

I hope this is okay. Let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Terratina.:
An supervillain:

Has got to be the longest character sheet I've ever written. Constructive criticisms welcome.

I'm not trying to do the GM's job here, so I hope this post doesn't offend you Lambi, but: This character reminds me a whole lot of Alex Mercer from Prototype. The powers, not the backstory, but it seems almost word for word to be the Prototype virus thing in terms of ability.

Lambi:

SurrealFactory:

I'd say until around...Friday. Give or take a couple of days. It all depends on if I get enough sheets to choose from or not, but at the very latest, Friday.

Cool, I can work on another RP, and Play DCUO in the meantime.

PrinceOfShapeir:

Geeze, I would almost hazard a guess that you do not approve of Christianity and its teachings.

You'd be mistaken. I am a Christian, actually. What I don't approve of is liars and hypocrits, the people who claim to be Christians but give as much of a crap about that whole Do Unto Others thing as I give about the crap stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Let me guess, you didn't actually read the whole sheet?

Would anyone be interested in setting up some shared back story between my character and theirs?
It might help increase character depth and chances of getting in.

(For reference my sheet is post 47)

I think I'll be pulling out to be honest. Got to much shit to do IRL right now. Plus the GM is in Iceland and I'm pretty sure that the timezones are gonna be a bitch. But I'll finish off my sheet now and save just for future reference in case I decide to do something like this again.

P.S. NO STEALING MY HERO!

avouleance2nd:
Would anyone be interested in setting up some shared back story between my character and theirs?

I would certainly be interested, provided that the GM does not object.

VuvuZelaMan:

avouleance2nd:

OK nice

Does the GM object?

VuvuZelaMan:

avouleance2nd:
OK nice

Does the GM object?

Not really. Go ahead. I just have so many sheets now that I don't know if I'll accept both or either, but I see no problem with you two having characters with shared backstory.

Lambi:

Snip

Thanks and take you time.

VuvuZelaMan:
Snip

I'll just read over you sheet to see if anything comes to me do you have any ideas as of yet?

hey lambi what do you think of my sheet so forward?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here