Inquisition: Eye of Terror: A WarHammer: 40k rp. (signup thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

I'm good pretty much whenever.

Great, I look forward to it, I was a little suprised more space marines didn't get in

Spoon498:
Great, I look forward to it, I was a little suprised more space marines didn't get in

BAH! Over grown 'roid monkeys dressed up in shipping containers...who need'em?

Athol:

Spoon498:

BAH! Over grown 'roid monkeys dressed up in shipping containers...who need'em?

Well they are great for a terror weapon. I'm surprised we didn't see more space marine sheets in general.

lolz we need them all if we are going to the eye of terror ;)

mcpop9:

Ryans Solution:

mcpop9:
snip

Should we expect morning, afternoon, or night?

I get home around 3pm US eastern, so expect somewhere around 4 or 5 pm US eastern.

So, what time would that be in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)?

Evrant:

mcpop9:

Ryans Solution:

Should we expect morning, afternoon, or night?

I get home around 3pm US eastern, so expect somewhere around 4 or 5 pm US eastern.

So, what time would that be in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)?

Hang on Padre i have that on my phone since i game with people from The New York area a lot.
If he gets here and starts at 5 PM eastern at latest then we will start at 10:00 PM GMT at latest. So, if they focus RPing in the later evenings were going to have a tough time keeping up but it can be managed.

Pandalisk:
Snip

Eastern time is -5 from GMT. So Noon in England is 7am NYC.

Tiger Sora:

Pandalisk:
Snip

Eastern time is -5 from GMT. So Noon in England is 7am NYC.

Yeah your right, my phone seems to have gone all loco, its stuck on 4:34 in the Timemap mode.

I thought this was supposed to be starting at around 5PM US Eastern Time?

Yeah, me too... should be any time now, probably... hopefully... if we're lucky

Ryans Solution:
Yeah, me too... should be any time now, probably... hopefully... if we're lucky

Well, I've got to go sleep now. I get the feeling that I'm going to be so far behind when this starts.

Evrant:
Well, I've got to go sleep now. I get the feeling that I'm going to be so far behind when this starts.

I'm starting to get the feeling that his internetz is down again.

no, my internet is up, its just that everything on the face of the planet is trying to keep me from starting this damn rp. I'll try again, tomorrow. sometime around 12, mid-day US eastern time.

Family surprise visited and i went out to eat. Trust me, i want to get this thing off the ground as much as you guys do. I feel guilty for having to delay it again. Family is still here so tonight is no good.

mcpop9:
snip

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That's all I could hear in my head... everything's cool otherwise

I may be up a little later than 12 eastern, but that works for me.

I am waiting for a group invite or a skype invite. I'm looking forward to starting soon.

*paces back and forth while waiting*

Are we still getting a group?

OT: Pandalisk and Tiger Sora... the game has started

I'm still waiting on some sort of skype invite or group invite

Spoon498:
I'm still waiting on some sort of skype invite or group invite

Look, I've asked to be your contact on Skype, accept that, then I can put you into the group.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked