We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 671 NEXT
 

The two figures kept fighting over a what might be a gold coin and found there way to Tao somehow "Ye can't be me in a fight you scunner"
"Crivens! What did ye say about me. I could aboot me. I cane nock you doon in ten seconds." Another two pictise went by carrying a bottle of beer

Yu Narukami wakes up inside a large room with his head facing a magnificent chandelier above him. He is sitting in a single chair in the middle of the room with no other furnishings in sight. On closer inspection it seems that he is inside a ballroom. Yu feels very strange about his surroundings. He usually would be used to awaking somewhere strange, but the lack of blue in the area tells him it is not the velvet room this time.

Roland approached the door the hooded cat creature went through and pushes through it. Once inside, he is confronted with... two cat women?

He raises the gun in his hand as his left draws the second one in a flash of motion. Training the guns on the strange creatures, he asks, "what the hell is going on here?"

Meanwhile, outside the universe...

Its an odd thing, being dead. You have nothing to spend you time doing, and, not being able to die, all you can do is... watch. You can't touch, just watch things. Not to mention, after that, you tend to outlive your universe. For example, I've lived billions of years, and I've seen far too many universes die. It's all surprising, really, how things just... fade. They live on, they exists on, they walk on. And when they die, they are just forgotten to the sands of time, how things created are forgotten. Those who remember forget, and then are forgotten as well.
You're rambling. I hear.
Oi! What else can I do in this abyss.
I don't know? Play a game, or something.

I sigh, knowing that time will keep ticking onword...

/a few million years later\

I walk around a new universe, something I have yet to see. The universe seems empty, like a cup after it's leaked all of it's contents on the floor.
I wonder who's here...
WELL! Why don't you get off your lazy ass and EXPLORE or something.
I don't see why I should.
I don't see why you shouldn't.

I sigh, as I float to what appears to be a mansion, floating over a river, to a guy who appears to be wearing a cowboy hat and weilding flintlock pistols.
_________________________________________________________________

Roland can see a ghost floating ahead of him.

"Yeah....Tao was playing in the forest and then it started snowing.....Tao got lost and now I'm REEAALLY hungry!..." Tao tilt her head and looked at the girls head a tail. "Meow?" she said, then lightly patted the girl's tail with her paw.

"Ah. You are not local then?" The rider asked. "I did wonder, your attire is very unusual. I assumed that you worked the land for the master of the house."

OOC: @Wacky I'd say lose Heavy from your avatar. Might confuse people.

wackymon:
snip

OOC: Who, me?

"Hey Look...More people!" Tao said with a toothy grin.

The pictises go about what they were doing being unnoticed. Which they were quite used to actually
OOC: So nobody is going to notice the six inch Scotsman and walking beer bottles

Binnsyboy:

wackymon:
snip

OOC: Who, me?

OoC: Yeah, you. Sorry, didn't know your character's name.

OoC: @Berk, I changed my avatar... I'll try again.

"Well, I'm not from this specific place. I might be local... not sure."
Charlie reached the river.
"Oh just fucking balls!"
He pushed the tree into the water, then dived in after it. After a few moments, Charlie's red hair broke the surface. He shook his head, grabbed the tree again, and began swimming towards the mansion.

"Oh dear...I will have to clean up after them and replace anything they break or take..." the girl said, her soft-spoken tone slipping slightly as she seemed annoyed. But with small shake of her head she was back to her usual self. "If it is food you desire, please come this way." she said before leading Tao off to a large dinning hall.

Even as she left through a door, she approached Roland from the side. "And what may I do for you sir?" she asked calmly and politely.

The woman was walking along side the riverbank still. Why was there no bridge? she wondered. Even some stones she could hop over would be welcome at this point. Deciding to brave walking over the frozen river, the woman cautiously placed one foot down on the ice. It cracked imediately when she applied preasure. It was as she suspected then. The ice was far too thin for her to walk over. Sighing in frustration, the woman kept walking.
She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the loud noise of something entering the water.

wackymon:

Binnsyboy:

wackymon:
snip

OOC: Who, me?

OoC: Yeah, you. Sorry, didn't know your character's name.

OOC: Alright, I'll retcon my last post!

EDIT: A bit late. Appear when I leave! :D

"What?" the rider asked, confused by the strangely dressed woodsman's statement. Without responding however, the man dived into the river. The rider looked at the cold water with disdain, and glanced down at his expensive doublet.
"I think not." Tugging on the reins, he wheeled his steed around and set off at a canter to try and find a suitable crossing point.

Pragmatic as ever, Yu calls out to his persona Izanagi to see if he is inside the TV world. "....." There is no response. Yu briefly assesses the situation. "It seems that this is the real world and I have been taken to some kind of high-class establishment. It's unlikely I have been summoned within my dreams because I was not greeted by any attendants. I have no doubt been taken here by someone or something. But why here? This place is far too elegant and lit up to be somewhere to keep a hostage. There is even a large window at the end of the hall." Yu walks over to the large window and looks outside to see nothing but snow. "I seem to be on a high floor." Yu cannot see anything below the window to indicate ground. Yu decides to explore this mansion.

Outisakanobody:
"Oh dear...I will have to clean up after them and replace anything they break or take..." the girl said, her soft-spoken tone slipping slightly as she seemed annoyed. But with small shake of her head she was back to her usual self. "If it is food you desire, please come this way." she said before leading Tao off to a large dinning hall.

Even as she left through a door, she approached Roland from the side. "And what may I do for you, sir?" she asked calmly and politely.

Roland's bombadiar's gaze bores into the strange creature. Those eyes that have seen too much. Just another trap left by Him...

"I am getting closer. I do not have time to deal with strange manifestations. Understand, it would be wiser and simpler for me to end you right now."

"Thank Cat lady! Tao said cheerfully, she then looked at the dining hall in awe. "WOAH you have nice place here Cat lady.....meow" she said to her.

The two figures with the beer walked by several places before sitting down and drinking it. One of the pictises fighting shouted out "Ta' can onlie be one t'ousan" And took the gold thing

Incidentally, there was a bridge right next to where Charlie had jumped into the river.

The girl blinked once. "If you wish for me to leave, I will gladly do so." she said to Roland.

"Thank you very much. I will pass your compliments on to my master. Have a seat and I will bring you something to eat." the girl with Tao said as she bowed and left the room.

demonjazz:
The two figures with the beer walked by several places before sitting down and drinking it. One of the pictises fighting shouted out "Ta' can onlie be one t'ousan" And took the gold thing

OOC: Huh. Funny he should say that...

I float around the river, bored. It's odd, really, boredom. The day seem to feel long and tedious, I wonder what I could do.

I watch a woman and some spanish man.



The duo can see an odd figure on the shoreline, leaning on a tree, cane in hand.

Roland's eyes narrowed at the unusual civility this creature presented to him. Perhaps it was more intelligent than he'd thought. Perhaps...

"No. First I you will tell me; what have you done with my Ka-Tet?"

wackymon:
I watch a woman and some spanish man.


OOC: *Facepalm.*

The rider came to the low bridge fording the river very soon and steered out onto it.
"Ah, bien. Now, to go and see who owns this estate. Perhaps he can shed some light on the predicament."

wackymon:
I float around the river, bored. It's odd, really, boredom. The day seem to feel long and tedious, he wonder's what he could do.

I watch a woman and some spanish man.



The duo can see an odd figure on the shoreline, leaning on a tree, cane in hand.

OOC: He's French, bro :D

The same cat-girl approaches Yu. "Good evening sir. Is there some place in particular you would like to be?" she asked.

"I am terribly sorry sir, but I do not know who or what that is. Perhaps I could help you find it." she said to Roland.

Another two pictises find the feast hall and start climbing up the table "Those bigjobs will neverra even know wee was here before we take the food" The gold coin turned out to be chocolate and the figure started using it as a shield

"Thank you Cat lady" Tao said, giving a :3 sort of smile. she sat down on one of the chairs, her tail swished side to side.

The woman began swiftly walking towards the noise of movement in the water. Sure enough, she eventually saw a red-haired young man swimming in it. She tilted her head, confused by the fact that anyone could enter the icy waters and not die of hypothermia, and even more confused by the fact that he decided to swim rather then cross the bridge. She shook her head and began walking towards the bridge near the man as softly as she could, not wanting to draw attention to herself. He could be dangerous afterall. When she neared the bridge, the woman saw another peculiar-looking man riding a... she had no idea what manner of beast he was riding.
She neared the bridge and began crossing, though her determination quickly sank as she did. Was going inside the mansion a good idea? If those two strange men were drawn to it, what would she find inside? Was it safe?

"Play ignorant all ya want. You won't keep me from your master. Some time soon, he's going to fall down with one of my bullets in him." He says in a coldly matter-of-fact tone.

OoC: Changing viewpoints, just because I can't handle first person :P

The ghost continues to walk behind the woman and the Frenchman-who-is-not-Spanish, just walking behind them. They can see him, but he doesn't know that. He's spinning his cane, because... well, he's bored.

HEY! STOP SPINNING ME!
Nah, I'm good.

OoC: @Gear, yep, play who you want.

OoC: @Gear, Do it :D

The two pictises get up on to the table and start lifting entire plates off the table with one hand
OOC: By the way you can easily hear the pictises. In fact they are quite loud

Charlie reached the other side of the river and pulled himself and the tree out. He dragged the tree up to the wall of the mansion, and propped it up like a ladder.
"Why do I keep getting myself into these situations?"
He began climbing up the tree.

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 671 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked