We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 671 NEXT
 

Yu sheathes his sword embarassed. Yu believes he has misunderstood the situation. If that thing is not her shadow then, could it be her persona? "It seems you were able to control your innermost thoughts. That's not an easy thing to do alone." Yu smiles at the confused cat-girl with his hand on her shoulder.

"If the Man in Black is not your master, who is?" Roland asks, mistrustfully. This would be a trap, he knew it. Its nature, however, currently eluded him.

"Would he know anything about my Ka-Tet?" After a pause, he adds, "my friends, I mean."

(OOC: I would like to join, but considering my Avatar...I don't think I should. Overpowered just about sums him up...)

Charlie simply shrugged. "I doubt there is, but if this were a trap, or some kind of sick game, then using the front door would be exactly what the person manipulating the situation would expect."

I am Harbinger:
(OOC: I would like to join, but considering my Avatar...I don't think I should. Overpowered just about sums him up...)

OOC: He could manifest in hologram form, somehow. Wouldn't be a combatant, but hey.

OoC: @Harbinger You can change it you know. Play whoever you like.
On that note, I know I was saving him for the TDM thread, but... is it ok if I jump in as Vergil?

OOC: Sheesh this is a lot to take care of...Running a thread is hard...

"Is there something I can do for you or get you, sir?" the girl asks the old man.

The girl with Yu and Tao thanks Yu for putting his sword away, then gives a small frown to Rob. "Please refrain from fighting on the premises." she said.

"Hmm...My master knows a great deal, but you will have to ask him yourself." the girl says to Roland, avoiding saying who her master actually is.

"I suppose that is true. In any case, is there anything I can do for you?" the girl asked Charlie.

Gearhead mk2:
OoC: On that note, I know I was saving him for the TDM thread, but... is it ok if I jump in as Vergil?

I have no objections to this idea.

I am Harbinger:
(OOC: I would like to join, but considering my Avatar...I don't think I should. Overpowered just about sums him up...)

OOC: Used him two threads back... it didn't work out. He'd make a good main villain, but you might need something a little less spaceborne for this.

Binnsyboy:

I am Harbinger:
(OOC: I would like to join, but considering my Avatar...I don't think I should. Overpowered just about sums him up...)

OOC: He could manifest in hologram form, somehow. Wouldn't be a combatant, but hey.

(OOC: There's a thought. Or assuming direct control of a lone Collector? Would that be acceptable?)

Tao looks at Yu confused, her tail bends into a question mark shape. "Tao doesn't get what your on about Mister.....meow" She said as she swung her paws. "by the way my name is Taokaka.....but you can call me Tao!" she said, grinning.

I am Harbinger:
Or assuming direct control of a lone Collector? Would that be acceptable?)

Hmm...yes. Yes it would.

The woman gladly accepted the cloak. Though she had a cape of her own, it was meant more as a accesory, and didn't help with keeping her warm one bit. Her small frame meant she could wrap the cloak around herself, almost like a blanket. Hearing mention of the man offering to let her ride his... beast with him, the woman nervously glanced at the creature.

"That really depends on the services you provide. For example, if you offer food or beds, then yes. If you offer gruesome murder, no thank you. But, you could always tell me where in god's name we are..."

The Gunslinger uncocks the revolvers and lowers them, but they remain in his hands.

"Well then, I suppose all I can do is wait."

Turning his attention to the hall beyond the woman, he asks "What is all that racket?"

"Ye canna tell us what to do. I am big man of clan. Now where the fightin' be. Ye got any bigjobs that need some kickin' in the heid"Rob said

OoC: @Gear, feel free.
@Harbinger, I don't know. Make him stupid enough to under power him?

The ghost seems confused, and looked around for who frightened the lady. He eventually just stares at him, and points to himself.
"Me?"

"I appreciate your cooperation, sir. That noise would be the other guests I would think." the girl said to Roland.

"Of course. Follow me and I shall find you a room." the girl says to Charlie as she opens a seemingly random door and walks in.

"If you must fight, I would ask that you do it outside." the girl said to Rob in a more stern tone.

The rider scowled at the ghost.
"Yes, you! Un fantome! Why did you frighten her?" He barked, hiding his own unease at the spectre's presence, then called to his horse.
"Couleuvrine! Venir ici! Faire appaiser!" The horse approached and pawed the ground, snorting softly. The rider glanced at the woman.
"You have nothing to fear, he is a good horse."

Outisakanobody:

I am Harbinger:
Or assuming direct control of a lone Collector? Would that be acceptable?)

Hmm...yes. Yes it would.

(OOC: Alright, I think I'll do that, and if you need me to assume a larger villain role, well, large is something I can do...now, if you'll excuse me...*cough cough* *assumes big voice*)

"Assuming Direct Control." A single remaining Collector unit. Hardly optimal conditions, but Harbinger's scans showed a total absence of life on the planet, and he could not ignore that. He pivoted the joints of his temporary body, testing their limits. His borrowed eyes glowed softly, his armored body glowing likewise along countless cracks. Earth, without life. This was not in his calculations. He detected movement with one of his eyes, and turned toward it, knowing that simply standing there would produce no useful data.

"...Tao huh?" Yu looks at Tao. "Wow, I never knew a persona could talk, or eat so much food in so little time." Yu turns back to the cat-girl who seems to be preoccupied trying to serve everyone. "I should let her be..."

The Scots seemed to not even notice the stern tone. They weren't afraid of much. Unless she started with the pursing of the lips and the folding of the arms. Well that and if she was a lawyer or anybody was in fact. They got down from the table and started walking to somewhere else

"If I'm to be staying here, is there somewhere I might stable my horse? And somewhere I might store my gunna?"

The Gunslinger looked past the woman, to the food within the hall, and his belly growled, sending clawing tendrils of tingling sensation to make its need known.

*the old man upon being turned to replies in odd sounding tongue*
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?d350b4k54bknh#

Mh, she looks confused *he mutters*

OoC: Ok, this is Vergil just after the events of DMC3, so he's wounded a fair bit.

A man in a blue coat stumbled through the sow-covered forest. Every step was acommponied by a gasp of pain. He held a katana, using it as a cane. Eventually he saw a mansion. He hobbled to the entrance, hating to look so weak but needing any medical help he could get.

"Per-son-Na? I'm sorry....but I doesn't know what that is Meow! She said to Yu puzzled. "But Tao knows how to eat food....Tao LOVES foods" She said in a cheery tone, still swings her paws by her side.

The woman softly gasped when the beast approached. A horse? Is that what it's called. She cautiously extended her hand to it, wanting to stroke it, but stopped halfway to see how the horse would react. Seeing no agressive behaviour, the woman began softly stroking the neck of the horse while holding the cloak close to her withher free hand. As she did this, she wondered what all those strange words the armoured man kept saying meant. Eventually, the woman turned around and looked at the ghost once more, rather unnerved.

The ghost seemed surprised, "Uh... I... didn't mean to." He said.
Is this the real world?
I doubt it!

"Thank you. So... where are we, exactly?"

@All: YAY newcomers! Welcome to our group! ^_^

@Drak: if your reading this, I'm currently writing up Winter epilogue, so that will be posted later...

I'm currently busy at the moment, sooo BRB Guys!

"Of course. I will take care of your horse and...weapons. The dinning hall is just through there. I will be with you as soon as I can." the girl said to Roland. She looked at Virgil and rushed over to him. "Oh dear...Let me help you, sir." she said, reaching out to take his arm.

"...Hmm? Oh, I am sorry, did you need something?" the girl asks Yu.

"Canada. Okanagan Mountain provincial park to be more specific." the girl said to Charlie as she led him down a hallway.

Old Father Eternity:
Snip

I'm going to say she understands...whatever he just said, so...what did he just say?

I am Harbinger:
Snip

Hmm...should have made this more clear. There is still life on the planet. Plants, birds, bees, buffalo and everything of that nature is still there, just no human beings.

"Is that so? Well, tell me. Do you know who the lord of this estate is, by any chance?" The rider asked the ghost, and at the same time held out one of Couleuvrine's stirrups, gesturing for the woman to step up.

The figures kept walking around "Crivens they even got real shiny rock stuff 'ere. Insteed of just polished rocks" They said finding themselves near the ghost.

OoC: Oh, crap... I hit the red button, so everyone's avatar is Beiber. Can you guys say if you're switching avatars or anything big like that?

Vergil looked at the catgirl, then took her hand, scolwing. He was accepting help... unbelivable.

OoC: Honestly, I'm kinda suprised Tao hasn't tried to grope Yu yet.

OoC: @Gear, All in good time ;)
also, trololo :P

Roland catches the woman's wrist and firmly but gently pushes it away from him.

"Gunna is a word in the High Speech. It means a person's worldly possessions. In this case, the contents of my pack, and saddlebags. My guns, however, must remain with me. I am required by duty to carry them at all times. They're the mark of my order."

With that, he passes her and approaches the food, taking up a leg of chicken and a mug of beer.

Listening to the girl discuss their location with another 'guest', he says, "I've never heard of a place called... Cadna. The last settlement I and my friends passed through was a reasonably large ranch town by the name of Bessen."

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 671 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked