We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 . . . 671 NEXT

"Depends." Katrina tossed over to amulet to Lore over to Venomion. "I won't need it anymore. With all but 1 of the Elemental Orbs, I can transport myself without that amulet."

"Sooo... To this College at Winterhold or to Lore. Your choice girls."

OoC: Last Post why do you love me?

"Thanks...." Venomion said as she caught the amulet and looked at it.

"We shall go to Lore....I think that will be better for everyone...." Crystal said to Katrina, Venomion nodded in agreement.

"Sounds fair enough." Katrina nodded. "Maybe we should write a goodbye or something?"

Venomion sighed a little. "If you must..." She said crossing her arms.

"I think that would be nice....what should we put on it?" Crystal asks Katrina, as she takes a page from her book.

Katrina cupped her chin with her left hand. "To everybody left.
It's been a wonder time being here with you all. I'm sorry that we never got the chance to hangout alittle more but... We have our own things to deal with. We'll miss you, and maybe one day, we'll see each other again."

Katrina paused. "That sounds stupid."

"How about just goodbye forever...." Venomion added.

Crystal shook her head. "Dear everyone, It's been fun traveling with you and your all crazy but we enjoyed it. unfortunately we have our own worlds and homes to get back to so were being parting for now, hopefully we can see you guys again in a near future....Love Crystal, Katrina and Venomion." Crystal said as she write the letter down.

Katrina just shook her head at Venomion and chuckled. "Nice one Crystal... So, shall we be off?"

"Yeah...let's go..." Venomion replied.

Crystal stuck the note on the ship and nodded. "Yeah...to Lore!" She said with a smile.

Katrina smiled at the both of them, as runes appeared above Katrina, representing Earth, Wind, Darkness, Light, Water, Ice and Fire.

"Well... Here we go!" Katrina then disappeared as her image faded from this Earth...

OoC: @Hatchy Done with Venomion and Crystal? Because, you still have Dokurod and Odile to deal with. Just a reminder.

OoC: @Dirty, Dokurod and Odile have gone to!

Crystal and Venomion both pressed there amulets and disappeared from this earth to Lore.

OOC: Hi everybody. And Jean misses more people to say goodbye to...

OOC: Um...Hello? Anyone?

@Outis: You gave it four minutes man. Were you really expecting people to respond that quickly? Everyone who's around has migrated to 'The Pub' by now, I believe.
Anyway, I'd say it's about time to just officially end this so people can get to posting epilogues. I still need to work on mine though.

Drakmorg:
@Outis: Anyway, I'd say it's about time to just officially end this so people can get to posting epilogues. I still need to work on mine though.

That's why I was at least hoping @Rosh was still here...And it was more like 14min...

@Outis: I'm here... What's up?

Phoenix slowly wakes up.

@Outis: Well that was a derp on my part. I'mma just go now though, seeing as how I really don't have any business here anymore for now...

Jean woke up as well. She seemed to be getting a message on her ipad, so she picked it up and looked at it.

Drakmorg:
I'mma just go now though, seeing as how I really don't have any business here anymore for now...

Goodbye...my friend...

Phoenix slowly got herself up and saw that Jean was up as well, looking at her IPad. "Ohh. Did you get something Jean?"

Jean nodded, reading the message. "It's time..." she said.

Tophat woke up and hovered outside.

Orm woke up, and headed outside with a foul mood.

"Time? Time for what?"

"It's time for the world to come back..." Jean said as she pulled Phoenix outside. "But, Phoenix...Are you sure you want to stay here, on this planet, with me...and my master?" she asked.

Than appeared to Tophat and Orm and asked them if they wished to leave.

"I honestly don't know what I'll be doing... But since your my only friend left now... I'll stay here. But if I must find who I am... Then I'll leave." Phoenix said.

"Um...I kinda need a more definite answer..." Jean said as she rubbed her arm.

"Then yes, I do want to stay Jean... but why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to make sure." Jean said with a smile as she hugged Phoenix. If Phoenix were to look around, she would find they were in the mansion.

Phoenix returned the hug to Jean, closing her eyes again. When she opened them, she was at the mansion.

"Wha? What happened?"

"Yes. And please, can you remove my memories of this hellish experience?"

"I can make my own way from this place, thank you."

"We're home!" Jean said happily.

"If you insist." Than said to Orm, then made it so. He then left to finish bringing everyone back from the dead.

"Home..." Phoenix said, half musing.

Orm found himself on a battlefield, covered by shields to protect his back from arrows and spears.

"Hold on a minute, I've got a question for you."

"Yes?" Than asked.

Jean started giving Phoenix a tour of the mansion.

"Long ago, my long term memory was destroyed. I lost all memory of my first year, including gaining sentience. Do you know of any way to rebuild those memories?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 . . . 671 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked