43.6% (17)
No
17.9% (7)
17.9% (7)
Only a few(explain)
35.9% (14)
35.9% (14)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Feudal America - A super-power RP set in modern USA (Interest thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

sooooo when we starting this thing?

David Woon:

Relax, young grasshopper. Pyro should send messages to those who were accepted and make a list of accepted chars. He isn't on yet, but I'm sure when he is he will do that... In the meanwhile, I got to finish the damn Opening for the RP.

TheIronRuler:

David Woon:

Relax, young grasshopper. Pyro should send messages to those who were accepted and make a list of accepted chars. He isn't on yet, but I'm sure when he is he will do that... In the meanwhile, I got to finish the damn Opening for the RP.

oh ok thanks

Did he send out the notifications yet?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting anxiously for:

I've sent out PM's to everyone who was accepted, and should you have received them, good luck to you and thank you for submitting sheets.

To everyone who did not receive a PM, I apologize. However, should we open up recruitment again, we will keep your sheets in mind and let you know. Thank you for submitting sheets and I hope to rp with everyone soon.

damn didn't quite make it oh well i'll be back next time and hopeful i'll get in

TheIronRuler:
snip

Hey, Iron Ruler, I have a character from another super hero RP that I wasn't accepted. Can I post the sheet here, and can you read it and tell me what I would have to change to adapt it to this story? Currently it's just a copy past of the same sheet I sent to the other RP.

Hope you can do this for me. :)

Oh... Shit... Damn signed up too late. D:

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked