The Pub ver. 2.0: Meta RP and Character Workshop (Always Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 . . . 57 NEXT

Gearhead mk2:
That would just make it better.... lol

"You're in a Pub. Alots of people hang out in a Pub. And girls enjoy big things if you catch my drift. You seem to be the type" Katrina smirked, while taking a drink of some drink called a "mojito". She shifted her body slightly, adjusting Laguna's view of her curvey body.

A yawn seemed to come from the tophat, though nothing could really be heard.

CmmdrRosh99:
For the hundrenth time, I was talking about the cybernetic implants, not a boob job!

"Uh..." Laguna stood. "Look, I get what you're saying, but I'm not that kinda guy, allright?!" He looked Katrina up and down. "Granted, you look nice but-AH!" He fell to the ground, clutching one leg. "Leg cramp!"

The tophat shone like gold for a moment, and Laguna's leg cramp passed.

Katrina chuckled, getting up as well extending a hand over to Laguna. "Just kidding. I'm really not that type of person either. I just enjoy seeing everybody's reactions. Name's Gravelynn Katrina Banks. Just Katrina though."

Laguna took Katrina's hand, standing up as his leg cramp faded mysteriously. He wasn't facing the tophat at that time. He took this oppurtunity to shake Katrina's hand. "Laguna Loire."

OoC: @Kirke Does tophat recognise him?

"Nice to meet you Laguna." Despite your name still sounding feminine... Katrina smiled. She saw the shinning Tophat, but disregarded it. It really didn't seem important.

"Sooo... What brought you here?"

"Honestly... I don't know. Last I knew, I was with some freinds... at the village? The rift? The dam?" Laguna scratched his head. "This is kinda weird..."

Last Post for the Night/Day

Did Jake have some sort of personal investment in how this Boy looked? He did seem to get awfully particular about what the Boy looked like.

"He's gonna look like the real life you isn't he?" Mark asked... Not putting it above most people to put a bit of themselves into their creations. Though Jake wasn't most people he was still human after all.

Kurumu watched amazed as tge Top Hat consumed his food. It was interesting, almost as interesting as watching a water hydra consume a water flea...

"You know Mr. Top Hat... You should really chew with you mouth closed." Kurumu said teasingly as she chuckled at Laguna's discomfort.

"What do you mean you're not that kind of guy? You don't enjoy the sight of a woman's body... Well then maybe you wouldn't enjoy this..." Kurumu said as she reached across the bar and pulled Katrina by whatever was in reach and planted his lips full onto Katrina's. If Katrina was a man, she woukd have been enslaved by the Succubus forever... But she wasn't so there was that.

From across the room, Lucifer perked up from his drink and yelled at tge bartender and her "victim"

"Get a room you two." He said... He was clearly having an off day... You know you're having one when you're the devil and can't land a woman.

Meanwhile Puce watched as Roy and d Dread went at it... David landing face down ass up in the sand nearby.

Ahhhh David... You try but really... Charging a monster when there's a fucking blackhole next to it... Tsk tsk tsk. Jake probably just saved your life.

Last Post for the Night/Day

Did Jake have some sort of personal investment in how this Boy looked? He did seem to get awfully particular about what the Boy looked like.

"He's gonna look like the real life you isn't he?" Mark asked... Not putting it above most people to put a bit of themselves into their creations. Though Jake wasn't most people he was still human after all.

Kurumu watched amazed as tge Top Hat consumed his food. It was interesting, almost as interesting as watching a water hydra consume a water flea...

"You know Mr. Top Hat... You should really chew with you mouth closed." Kurumu said teasingly as she chuckled at Laguna's discomfort.

"What do you mean you're not that kind of guy? You don't enjoy the sight of a woman's body... Well then maybe you wouldn't enjoy this..." Kurumu said as she reached across the bar and pulled Katrina by whatever was in reach and planted his lips full onto Katrina's. If Katrina was a man, she woukd have been enslaved by the Succubus forever... But she wasn't so there was that.

From across the room, Lucifer perked up from his drink and yelled at tge bartender and her "victim"

"Get a room you two." He said... He was clearly having an off day... You know you're having one when you're the devil and can't land a woman.

Meanwhile Puce watched as Roy and d Dread went at it... David landing face down ass up in the sand nearby.

Ahhhh David... You try but really... Charging a monster when there's a fucking blackhole next to it... Tsk tsk tsk. Jake probably just saved your life.

"Well... It's something."

Disasterchild:

XD

Katrina was caught so suddenly by Kurumu's action... But strangely, she gave no resistance to the kiss. It looked like she was quite enjoying herself with it, as she started to unconsciously move her arms around Kurumu, but stopped midway through. Eventually pulling away, Katrina pushed back alittle, then turned to Laguna.

"Well yeah, then there's that." Katrina cooed, half nonchalantly.

Laguna turned beet red from the kiss, too shocked to react at all. His leg felt like it would implode. He sat down, nursing the cramp. "I think I need to sit down for a second..."

OoC: Off for a bit.

Gearhead mk2:
LOL

Katrina sat back down and laughed. "So what? Whenever things get kinky your leg starts acting up?"

"I just fixed his damn cramp, and you just had to muck it up!"
Tophat consumed another biscuit, and some G&T.

Katrina made a mocking hand jester at Tophat, continuing to drink her mojito.

OoC: Back. Reading up... done pretty fast.

Rex slowly reenters the main room, drenched in sweat.
He shuffles over to a nearby table and flops onto it.

"Um... that's one way to put it... wait..." He turned to face the tophat. "Did that thing just talk?!"

Katrina shrugged. "A talking hat isn't exactly all exciting."

Katrina looked over at Rex. Well, time to troll!

"The hell happened you?"

CmmdrRosh99:
le snip

Rex lifts his face up slightly and sighs.

"Ponies happened... Or I should say hologram ponies..."

He notices the tophat and the half glass of G&T.

"And what's with the tophat? Someone attempting to be fancy around here?"

"It's a talking hat! I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gone crazy or something!" Laguna looked at Rex. "What the... ponies?"

DotSlash:
Ponies.... Hn.

Katrina rose an eyebrow. "Ponies? So you got tired trying doing something with ponies. I don't think riding them would be that much effort... Unless you were riding them. But whatever floats your boat."

She motioned to the Tophat. "How should I know? One thing for sure though... I really want to set it on fire."

Katrina turned back to Laguna. "Meh, I've seen worse."

FalloutJack:
you can't let me have my fun can you? or for that matter can't let me join in any of the side stories seriously the pub 1.0 WAS AGES AGO!!!, GET OVER IT ALREADY AND LET ME JOIN IN.

woon: that all i'm saying for the minute.

"...so you're a pervy pyromaniac. Ok then... Jeez, I thought some ofthe people I met before had issues..."

"I can hear you, y'know? Talking about setting someone on fire is very rude!"

Rex bolts up at Katrina's jeers, looking a little embarresed.

"I-I'm not into that sort of thing at all, miss... Knight?"
"I was just doing some simulation training in the Training Room. Cause I've heard ponies are evil, and stuff. Then this and that happened and I got my a** handed to me."

Rex looks at the tophat, and nods in agreement with Katrina.
"It doesn't look all that useful, and it doesn't seem like anyone owns it either."

Disasterchild:
wait i landed nearby? yes finally my chance!! thank you child

"fuck that hurts what the?" looks up and sees Roy and Dread going at it "right then" he said in a fury in his voice as he picks up a black samurai sword which he found somewhere in the pub, someone probably left it behind *hint hint* and sheathes it and charges at the beast thrusting at it's side

"...I think there was something in my drink..." Laguna turned to the tophat. "So it can talk... um... hello?"

Katrina frowned. "No, it just think it would funny to see Tophat on fire, floating about the Pub."

DotSlash:
Trolling is a art.

Katrina giggled at Rex. "I'd hope so! Name's Gravelynn Katrina Banks. Just Katrina though." She tilted her head slight. "Since when did Ponies become evil? And as for the talking Tophat... Well, it's exactly what it is."

Rex smiles back at Katrina and extends his chained up hand. "Nice to meet ya, Katrina. I'm Rex Crossholt." "As for the whole pony thing, I'm just going off what the bartender told me." He shrugs. "It doesn't concern me anyway."

Rex gives the tophat another look.
"It wouldn't mind me wearing it, right?"

OoC: Just Thought I'd put in and say Hello.
So Hello :D
Not sure If Ill be joining, gotta read from the start first.

"I think if it is alive, it wouldn't want people picking it up and wearing it at random... Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Laguna."

Katrina shakes Rex's hand with a smile. "Pleased to meet you too... Wait... Kurumu told you about evil ponies? That's weird..."

She looked back at Tophat. "I dunno. But I think I'll be getting some practice in myself. See ya!" She winked at Rex and Laguna, walking towards the training rooms.

"Indeed. The one who tries to wear me will get their brain cooked."
Tophat diverted its attention to Laguna.
"I feel like I know you somehow..."

Rex waves bye to Katrina, and turns toward Laguna, extending his hand. "Nice to meet ya too, Laguna. I'm Rex."

Hearing the tophat talk, Rex sighed a bit. "Aww... What a downer..."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 . . . 57 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked