The Pub ver. 2.0: Meta RP and Character Workshop (Always Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 57 NEXT

Daft Sikes:
Awwee Hadrian, You Are Such a Great Character Indeed XD (no sarcasm)

"Maybe I would." She smiled, eyes looking right into Hadrian's indicating she would not mind for him to pet her.

Although she was already comfortable with Katrina petting her. "Although, I am quite curious... what makes you special to where you can see me? I don't know anything about you, but for you to see me implies you're more then human. And hearing the argument of cats vs dogs, werewolves vs vampires... I get the ideal you're a dog on the inside, literally."

The cat shifted it's neck so the area behind the ear was easier access for Katrina to pet. "The lycan race is not very existent to where I am from. However as I mentioned, one of our Captains of Soul Society is a dog. A humanoid tank of a dog."

Caramel Frappe:
Danka

Hadrian smiled at the cat in return. He reached behind her ears, scratching before Katrina could.

"So I've heard. But what about you?" He asked. "Why are you able to change into a cat? Did you get cursed like me? I am aware of other were-creatures, but I have only met a few. If that is the case, then this will be the first time that I'm meeting a werecat."

Hadrian gave a light chuckle, and pullsd back his hand.

Daft Sikes:
You Can Say That, Sort Of

Yoruichi appreciated the petting thus gave Hadrian perhaps the most natural smile that a cat could possible express.
"Thank you for the nice rub behind my ears."

Once that was done, the cat proceeded to answer Hadrian's question. "I'm part of the Shihoin family. Members from my clan have the ability to turn into cats, mainly because we were cursed to use this ability to assassinate. Even though I no longer take that roll in being an assassin, all my skills were passed down onto me from my people. They're part of the four major families that are big around Soul Society."

There was a pause, and the cat's tone got serious.

"However, I am also considered a princess of Tenshiheisoban. I was expected to live accustomed as just a princess, I loathed it."
"I was the first woman to ever become a Captain, let alone on top of the military ranking in the Captain's Division. The 2nd division is mainly assassins that get the job done most of the time, and now is currently ran by my successor Soi-Fong. She has a thing for me, poor girl."

CmmdrRosh99:
snip

Eli leaned forward to show his growing interest
"Depends on what?"
He grinned a confident grin. Not cocky, but un-intimidated.

avouleance2nd:
Snip

Mark awoke and found that he was incredibly thirsty, the Arizona desert always having done a number on his hydration levels.

He got out of bed and checked for updates on the two new users that had entered the Pub and saw an update for The Vessel. Steeling himself he read it.

"It's up to you." He said as he returned to bed to get an hour's worth of sleep before his day would start anew again.

"I think you know where to find me now if you need." He said as he tapped his head and indicating the Hall of Doors back in the Pub.

Caramel Frappe:
yawn

Daft Sikes:
Cameo

Puce walked out from the back room to grab a drink of water, sleep or lack of it marring his face as he noted the three way going on at the Bar.

"This is not cool..." He said as he noted the cat fur on the bar and started feeling the allergies coming back to him.

Looking at a chronograph on the wall, he saw there was still a few more hous left until his shift started and saw that Yuroichi was keeping everyone entertained.

"Might need to hire her"
he continued to say to himself before walking back to bed.

Disasterchild:
Why U Yawn At My Quote? lol

While holding up the conversation with Hadrian, Katrina, and whomever else was present (including Kurumu in the distance), from the corner of her eye Yoruichi caught glimpse of Puce. She didn't plan on saying anything to him, he looked like he deserved some rest.

Hire me? Ho ho .. Urahara would disapprove for he likes me around his little shop. On the other hand, this Pub doesn't have a restricted time zone and thus no one will know i'm missing. After all, once I come back it'll be as if I never left for time would begin to move again.

Caramel Frappe:
Snip

Hadrian chuckled at the last bit.

"Sounds like quite a bother. Anyway, you say that you were a Captain back where you're from? Sounds like quite the prestigious position, given your description. I'm a Master in the organization that I work for, and the head of the Interrogations Unit."

He sunk into his seat, looking at the cat with a humble smile.

"It's more paperwork, than anything else though. Didn't need to deal with that as much when I was just a Guardian." He said with a sigh. "Now, I spend most of my nights in a stuffy office, sorting through paper that piles as high as the ceiling."

The door to the pub swung open, and a diminutive young woman stepped into the room. She paused, surveying the room, her tail swaying gently from side to side. After looking over all the patrons, she trotted over to the bar and settled onto a stool. She seemed excited, bouncing slightly in her seat.

"Hello?" she said, now looking to see if she could tell who the bartender was. "Quite the crowd in here... say, who's serving drinks?"

Caramel Frappe:
"If you play with the guy's heart to much like I play with my food to much- you might end up killing it."

"Only he starts playing with mine then..." slyly said Katrina.

Viking Incognito:

He grinned a confident grin. Not cocky, but un-intimidated.

"With DragonLords, we do happen to have a type of ferocity if you get what I mean..." she smirked

saluraropicrusa:
Hello there!

Hadrian looked at the newcomer, and gave her a small wave.

"Hey there, and welcome to the Pub! Sorry to say, but our bartender is passed out," He said, jerking a thumb to the backroom. "Drinks are in short supply at the moment."

Daft Sikes:
Hadrian looked at the newcomer, and gave her a small wave.

"Hey there, and welcome to the Pub! Sorry to say, but our bartender is passed out," He said, jerking a thumb to the backroom. "Drinks are in short supply at the moment."

"Oh, that's a shame," Althea said, tilting her head slightly and looking in the direction the man had indicated. "Well, thanks for the welcome. I'm Althea, and you are?" She held her hand out for him to shake, smiling broadly.

CmmdrRosh99:
snip

"I'm pretty sure I can handle a beautiful thing like you." he replied.

Daft Sikes:
I Didn't Know That About Hadrian.

"So .. you're part of an organization. What is the sole purpose of this, mind if I ask?" The cat being on Katrina's lap still, began licking it's paw and still loved how she received plenty of attention with the constant petting and strokes along the belly side.

"I didn't just quit and grab my things being Captain, I actually made Soul Society remove me as 2nd Captain, mainly because of a tragic event back then. My closest friends were framed yet evidence was all in favor of putting them into exile or worse, so I, despite being recognized anyhow, saved them from the courts and fled. Soul Society accepts me now still but I choose to remain free."

saluraropicrusa:
Three New Users in One Day? Achievement Unlocked!

"Why hello there. A newcomer, my this Pub must be appearing everywhere."

"My name is Yoruichi, and this is The Pub where all dimensions are tied to. Puce is the bartender, but.. i'm afraid he's taking a cat nap. I'll be happy to chat with you, and answer any of your questions. Might as well, I refuse to leave after being given such a nice grooming."

CmmdrRosh99:
Whow There XD

Even though Yoruichi was in cat form, she blushed a bit hearing what Katrina told Eli. "I see you're more open then I even was with Hadrian. I can see where this is going."

Caramel Frappe:
Oh so necessary for this character. XD

Katrina chuckled at Yoruichi as she continued to pet her behind the ears. "Do you now? Perhaps... nah..."

Viking Incognito:
LOLZ

Katrina got up, putting Yoruichi on the chair where she sat. "Oooohhh Is that a challenge?"

Caramel Frappe:
"Why hello there. A newcomer, my this Pub must be appearing everywhere."

"Hello!" Thea said cheerily, looking over to the cat. She paused, then grinned. "Never met a talking cat before. So, uh... I don't quite understand what this place is. What do you mean, 'all dimensions are tied to'?"

saluraropicrusa:
Snip

Hadrian took the woman's hand, giving it a firm shake.

"Hadrian Selene. It's nice to meet you." He sat up straight, pointing to the empty spot in the booth with a grin. "Come on and take a seat. You can tak with us in the mean time."

CmmdrRosh99:

Katrina got up, putting Yoruichi on the chair where she sat. "Oooohhh Is that a challenge?"

"I'm already dead, what's the worst that can happen?"

Daft Sikes:
"Come on and take a seat."

"A pleasure to meet you, sir," she said, returning the firm handshake. "Sure thing, thanks for the offer!" She made herself comfortable in the empty spot, sitting cross-legged with her tail laying across her lap.

"So, who're your friends?"

CmmdrRosh99:
Katrina chuckled at Yoruichi as she continued to pet her behind the ears. "Do you now? Perhaps... nah..."

Because she stopped petting and place Yoruichi onto the chair from which she sat- the cat rolled it's eyes. Looks like they're getting very much so into it. That's going to make a reckus thus she'll have to tell poor Puce what happened to the Pub, not that it's already in some ruins.

saluraropicrusa:
The Cat Can Also Become a Woman.

The cat leaped into Althea's lap and curled her body, looking up at the woman's face. "Here in the Pub, we mostly hang, drink, maybe fight.. but I wouldn't dare do that over nothing. Just because I like to flirt doesn't mean I want to cause trouble for these considerate people. After all, they've supplied me food that could last years."

The cat went 'Ahem'. "Every universe, dimension, and existence all ties to this Pub I believe. It's the center of everything, the Nexus. Time here never starts, it's frozen. Once you go back to your world, time there will start again so it's as if you never left."

Viking Incognito:
Awkward.... XD

Katrina tilted her head in thought. "Huh... I wonder how this is supposed to work then..."

Caramel Frappe:
"Once you go back to your world, time there will start again so it's as if you never left."

"Oh, I see," Thea said, looking down at the cat. She smiled, and started petting her. "Well, that's interesting! Seems like a pleasant place to spend time. Is it just a pub, or do you let people sleep here as well?"

CmmdrRosh99:
snip

"Oh, I can maintain tangibility, I just can't die."

Viking Incognito:
How delicious... XD

"Perhaps you want to take this elsewhere then?" Katrina cooed.

saluraropicrusa:
Hmm

Hadrian thought for a moment.

"Well, I did end up sleeping here several times, though I didn't do it on a bed. Just put my head down at the bar, and close my eyes." He paused, thinking again. "I believe I have stayed in here for a good week or so. Never really asked Puce if it was okay..."

disregard

saluraropicrusa:
Yoruichi Already Approves Of Those Who Pet Her

With Althea petting her, the cat was starting to purr again and sway her own tail. Even though almost everyone knew she was a female who can turn into a woman, in the cat form her voice was a male's tone. "Yes, this Pub has beds for guests as well as other rooms. There's a trapdoor as I heard, that leads underneath the Pub and there are doors to other realms and worlds altogether."

Daft Sikes:
"I believe I have stayed in here for a good week or so."

Thea looked over at Hadrian, tilting her head slightly.

"Well, this booth is pretty comfy," she said. "I could probably sleep here. I mean, I used to sleep on a stone slab when I was young, so I'm sure this'll be much better."

Caramel Frappe:
"Yes, this Pub has beds for guests as well as other rooms. There's a trapdoor as I heard, that leads underneath the Pub and there are doors to other realms and worlds altogether."[/color]

"Oh, well that's good then!" She continued to pet the cat, after a moment looking down at her and smiling. "Hehehe, you're a cutie, aren't you? Where'd you learn to talk?"

CmmdrRosh99:
snip

Caramel Frappe:
"Yes, this Pub has beds for guests

Eli stood and offered Katrina his hand like a classic 50's era gentleman.

"Shall we dance madame?" he said with a whole sentence's worth of subtext on the word dance.

Viking Incognito:
Snip

CmmdrRosh99:
Snip

Viking Incognito:
Quite aware. XD

Katrina shrugged. "I... Uuhh... Just got here soo..." She turned to Yoruichi and said. "Is there any... private rooms here?"

Caramel Frappe:
Snip

saluraropicrusa:
"Oh, well that's good then!" She continued to pet the cat, after a moment looking down at her and smiling. "Hehehe, you're a cutie, aren't you? Where'd you learn to talk?"

The cat simply notified her, "I'm not really a cat. Right now I am a cat, but I can also be a woman which is my real form. I've existed for hundreds of years as a Shinigami, a 'Soul Reaper'. I've mostly been hanging around the Human World, but I am more of a physical spirit that serves protecting the living from 'Hollows'. I used to also be Captain of the 2nd Division, and an assassin elite."

CmmdrRosh99:
Sure Is.

With her head alone, tilted it to the direction of a guest room. "Guests rooms are for singles, and couples. You can take one and place a 'private' sign onto the doorknob. No one will bother you two there." The cat smirked all the more. She was amused by how quickly these two were going at it.

Caramel Frappe:
The cat simply notified her, "I used to also be Captain of the 2nd Division, and an assassin elite."

Althea paused for some time, simply staring at the "cat." She blinked, her hand hovering just above Yoruichi's back.

"Well then," she said, before starting to pet her once more. "That sure is an interesting story. Way more interesting than any of mine." She chuckled at her own words.

CmmdrRosh99:
Sheesh!

Hadrian grunted at their promiscuous behaviour.

"How about you practice some self-control, hmm?" He said, smirking. "It's ridiculous, you two so eager to get into each other's pants. You two just met!"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 57 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked