The Last Rose of May. (Referencing material)(Closed, Started).

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Fishtie:
Alright, Character!

All done. If there's anything I need to change then just go ahead and tell me.

And what do you think Viking?

Sure, that's fine by me.

EDIT: DONE!

I like this guy a tad more then crazy Ivan.

Sorry for the lateness willing to edit wherever needed.

@Viking

@Hoofbeat

I figured since we were teaming up I would mention your characters in my bio, hope that is ok. If you disagree with anything just let me know and I'll get right on changing it.

Dogmatic99:
snip

I fucking dawwed

Yeah, I'm fine with that

I guess its sort of offical then; I'm a Sky Pirate unless @Tiger Sora has something to say about it

Edited my character sheet to note our growing pirate family and a few other notes. As always, if anyone has any problems just give me a holler.

Sargent Hoofbeat:

Dogmatic99:
snip

I fucking dawwed

Yeah, I'm fine with that

I guess its sort of offical then; I'm a Sky Pirate unless @Tiger Sora has something to say about it

You literally could all be pirates and it wouldn't change things. Just they'red probably be more drinking and bar fights.

Tomorrow (today I guess) I'm job hunting / dealing with a college thing. But I should be able to do more work on the RP for what I want done.

Submissions deadline is 6 pm this Friday. Post a minute after and you've no chance to be considered. Character selection will be posted latter that night baring a catastrophe. Selection is based off how much I like your character. Past Rp xp is always a bias, but I will do my best to ignore that factor. Fail to preform to snuff once selected, I'll have a very good deal of fun throwing your character off an airship. (Dems the breaks if so). Harsh and cruel (fair) is my motto. Life isn't sugar and pie, so don't expect me to be.

Start date is set at Saturday.

Tiger Sora:

Submissions deadline is 6 pm this Friday.

For the benefit of the forum, which time zone would this be in?

Fishtie:
Edited my character sheet to note our growing pirate family and a few other notes. As always, if anyone has any problems just give me a holler.

Done the same here.

Possum TheGreat:

Tiger Sora:

Submissions deadline is 6 pm this Friday.

For the benefit of the forum, which time zone would this be in?

Eastern standard time.

If accepted I'm more than happy for her to have prior association with other Hiperion based characters if there's any takers.

The main thing I changed was the fact that she has to use a tome now; I was considering it and there were a few situations that might arise that would mean the issue was instantly solved ("Oh we're in prison, I'll just melt the bars off!"), and added some mention to the other Sky Pirates.

so; @Viking, @Athol, @Fishtie, @Dogmatic99, We good? You think I got the character dynamics down?

@Hoofbeat, I'd say so :) Can't wait to get rolling.. or flying s the case may be.

@Hoofbeat: Yeah that's good.

Sounds exciting. When's the deadline for making a character?

@TigerSora

Hey, I was thinking of doing a character who's a refugee from Ashhelm, that moved to one of the other nations. Would that be okay?

I'm really excited for this, and hope my character doesn't break any technical rules.

Edit: Terrible, terrible mistakes in my grammar. I'm sowwy. :(

@Hoofbeat: Heh, I think you nailed Marc pretty good.

@Hoofbeat: Loves it. End.

Tiger Sora:

SkullKing84:
How about playing a steam-man? Or a steam-"cyborg" ?

No. Technology isn't that advanced.

Athol:
Snip

Rejected. For two reasons. One Ashhelm no longer exists. It was the first empire to be shattered. Glorinst is now the ruling county of their former land and unless you're going to be a Sky Pirate, (Who can be from any nation). You need to be one of the 3 nations in the character sheet.

What about a Steam Mech Exoskeleton?

Jezz, we've got a whole lot of freakin' pirates. Viking, you've established yourself quite a team lol. BTW Tiger, I haven't been ignoring this thread, I just haven't had any worth while input. I would jump on the team crafting band-wagon, but it wouldn't really make sense for a 19 year old to have many prior connections. This post is just a reaffirm my interest, more or less.

Ok, bit of an update on my character here. Wilcoblackflame have agreed to give our characters a prior connection. It's now all in the bio. I also decided to add a *slight* thing on intolerance of pirates and lawbreakers in the personality section. Might make things a tad more intersting. Also, added a waistcoat to the outfit, which I missed previously.

I've also updated the previous version (in post 55).

TheBlueShotgun0:
Jezz, we've got a whole lot of freakin' pirates. Viking, you've established yourself quite a team lol. BTW Tiger, I haven't been ignoring this thread, I just haven't had any worth while input. I would jump on the team crafting band-wagon, but it wouldn't really make sense for a 19 year old to have many prior connections. This post is just a reaffirm my interest, more or less.

If you'd like to join up with wilcoblackflame and I, then just PM us.

I'm interested in this. Expect a sheet from me tomorrow.

Disaster strikes! My old man is dragging me up north to cut down about 400 yards of trees. So everything is delayed till Sunday. I promise I'll get it up and flying than.

CHARACTER CREATION IS CLOSED.

Well nevermind that then.

Deu Sex:
Well nevermind that then.

Such is life. If you're looking for an RP then you might like this one.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.387498-Feast-of-the-Forgotten-A-Fantasy-Horror-RP-Interest-thread#15485241

This just occured to me, are chemical weapons being used by either side in th war? World War I saw the use of mustard gas and stuff, so it would make sense.

Good news everyone! Your all in, (some with conditions). Ya it's a lot of people, but it's a big world.

With so many I'm going to have it more open, string us along a plot but allow us to smell the flowers and such on the way. Should work well, and it's hard to force feed you all.

Thetwistedendgame:

Weapons: A modified Hot Boy Musket, named so because it doesn't propel bullets by explosion but by steam pressure. Is famous for first degree burns inflicted on careless users, modified to lead the light from the heat source to an L.O.S.T.

What is a L.O.S.T? Explain?

SkullKing84:
Snip

I've only excepted Ivan. I feel your other guy is just to good.

I don't believe anyone else rolled more than one character, because with this many people. One is enough. If you did, chose one

Now that thats done. Lay down some ground rules.

- I am the law. I have final say in anything should I feel so.
- No god modding, standard procedure.
- Grammar. Capitalize, spellcheck. I won't have sloppy posts.
- I do hold commissarial powers and will kill you if you abuse the rules, are ruining the game and such other offenses.
- You do have the right to ONE attempt to defend your position and or edit your post. Second offense is summary execution and removal of your corpse from the RP.
- Two line post minimum. Try to fill it out, toss some glitter on. Do what needs to be done to get there. Larger, four line posts are better, but sometimes theres just not much to say.
- If your unsure on something, please pm me. I'll be glad to make up an answer on the spot.
- Fluff creation is allowed, within reason. Don't go setting state policies or something like that. Just think on it abit, you'll probably figure out if it's reasonable. Or just ask.
- New rules may be set in place and old ones removed. Lets just hope we won't need to do that.

We hopefully will start tomorrow. I am in college now so it's slowing me down, alot.
My character will also be coming alive tomorrow.
Than we can get this thing under way!

Tiger Sora:
snip

What time is it starting? 2nd RP so I'm a little newbish and want to start from the beginning.

CpT_x_Killsteal:

Tiger Sora:
snip

What time is it starting? 2nd RP so I'm a little newbish and want to start from the beginning.

Not till after 6pm eastern I'll tell you that.

I'll be at work till after 10pm.

Edit: YAY for Crazy Ivan and everyone else. Woot!

Tiger Sora:
Good news everyone! Your all in, (some with conditions). Ya it's a lot of people, but it's a big world.

Just checking because I posted late, but does that include me?

Arrogancy:

Tiger Sora:

Just checking because I posted late, but does that include me?

Yes. We should be starting tonight.
I'm just about to head off for school now. Not starting to work on this till after dinner.

Tiger Sora:

With so many I'm going to have it more open, string us along a plot but allow us to smell the flowers and such on the way. Should work well, and it's hard to force feed you all.

Thetwistedendgame:

Weapons: A modified Hot Boy Musket, named so because it doesn't propel bullets by explosion but by steam pressure. Is famous for first degree burns inflicted on careless users, modified to lead the light from the heat source to an L.O.S.T.

What is a L.O.S.T? Explain?

SkullKing84:
Snip

I've only excepted Ivan. I feel your other guy is just to good.

I don't believe anyone else rolled more than one character, because with this many people. One is enough. If you did, chose one

Now that thats done. Lay down some ground rules.

- I am the law. I have final say in anything should I feel so.
- No god modding, standard procedure.
- Grammar. Capitalize, spellcheck. I won't have sloppy posts.
- I do hold commissarial powers and will kill you if you abuse the rules, are ruining the game and such other offenses.
- You do have the right to ONE attempt to defend your position and or edit your post. Second offense is summary execution and removal of your corpse from the RP.
- Two line post minimum. Try to fill it out, toss some glitter on. Do what needs to be done to get there. Larger, four line posts are better, but sometimes theres just not much to say.
- If your unsure on something, please pm me. I'll be glad to make up an answer on the spot.
- Fluff creation is allowed, within reason. Don't go setting state policies or something like that. Just think on it abit, you'll probably figure out if it's reasonable. Or just ask.
- New rules may be set in place and old ones removed. Lets just hope we won't need to do that.

We hopefully will start tomorrow. I am in college now so it's slowing me down, alot.
My character will also be coming alive tomorrow.
Than we can get this thing under way!

I believe I posted that under equipment, but to clarify, an L.O.S.T, or Light Optimised Spectacle Trinket concentrates light and focuses it into a small dot, similar to red dot lasers used in our world.

Edit: I'm a bit concerned with time zones, as your "Tonight" isn't necessarily my tonight. Although I hope that, since this is textbased, it isn't that big of a problem.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked