Inquisition: Eye of Terror: A WarHammer: 40k rp. (CLOSED, DON'T POST HERE UNLESS YOU'RE ACCEPTED.)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Solara let Lith do as she please, just wrapping her arms around Lith's neck and hanging onto her. She leaned forward with the guardwoman and, returned the kisses as they came. The girl looked back into Lith's eyes, understanding the question; then she smiled in joy. A new feeling was swelling up in her, she cared for Lith, not wanting to see her get hurt. "You're relieved of your imperial guard duties. That's an official order. I'll appoint your new position after our rest." The psyker said. Then she leaned forward, her lips colliding with Lith's; letting her tongue twist with the guardwoman's in a kiss of passion.

She continued the kiss until the time seemed right to end it, leaving her arms draped around the other woman's neck. Breaking the kiss, she looked down at Lith. "That was... Right..." She said, only just managing to speak out from her heart. "I think I love you Lith..."

"I didn't think it was possible, but I'm pretty sure I love you to Solara." Lith replied breathlessly. After a moment, staring up at Solara, a mischievous grin crept across her face. "Well if I'm no longer a Guardswoman, then I guess you can have me in whatever position you choose."

Amused by Solara's response she slid a hand free and, using a control panel near the bunk, dimmed the lights. Bringing the hand back to the warm body above her, Lith slid them both underneath what little Solara was still wearing. "Now I guess I should show you just what you've gotten yourself into..."

Urd slid in behind Dante, running her hands along his back a bit before starting her message. She started at the middle of his back, she progressed slowly upward, focusing on the muscles that needed it, which she judged from the sounds Dante made as she worked him over. The roughness in her hands from a lifetime of training, battle and more battle, fading as it had the night before.

She made her way down one arm to the hand, again taking her time to work out every 'kink' she found before repeating on the other arm.

Dante could feel the soft touch of Urd's fingers as she ran them across his back, analyzing every individual knot and ache that he had. Even though this was just the warm-up phase, it already felt much better. He then felt the pressure in the middle of his back as Urd started working her way up, letting out a contempt sigh as he just let the pain fade away.

As Urd moved from the shoulders to the arms, Dante smiled and kissed Urd on the cheek, letting him know how grateful he was.

"Urd, you have the touch of an angel. I can just feel the aches and pains are simply melting away." Dante remarked, with his smile still holding.

"I try" Urd replied as she finished up her message, kissing him back before standing and pulling off her body armor, then her top, grinning as she did as she'd decided to make a little show of it, leaving her topless as he is.

She then lay belly down on her bunk behind him. "Can't take all the credit though, rubdowns after a workout or battle are pretty common back home, for several reasons" she said with a smirk while she waited for Dante to start on her

"I try." Urd replied as she finished up her work, and with that Dante breathed a sigh of relief, feeling good all over. It was then Urd's turn to dress down, pulling off her body armour, which proceeded her top; all the while she grinned like a Cheshire cat, it looked as though she was enjoying this. She then lady belly down on her bunk behind Dante.

"Can't take all the credit though, rubdowns after a workout or battle are pretty common back home, for several reasons." Urd said with a smirk as she waited for Dante to start. The Psyker stretched out his fingers for a few moments, then cracked his knuckles, before he began to knead into Urd's back, making sure to hit all the points that hurt the most. Perhaps he would enjoy this as much as Urd would, only time would tell.

Two days had passed since that night and the ship was fairly calm. People had been healed, cuts and bruises were better and while nerves were tense because of the impending arrival at their destination, things were peaceful. It was now the morning of the third day.

Solara awoke in Lith's bunk, cuddled up next to her newest inquisitorial routine member. There was a buzz as the servoskull that had been scanning lith, stopped and flew off to do whatever its assigned task is. She stirred and let out a yawn, looking over at lith, the girl smiled. She crawled over Lith's upper body and planted a quick peck of a kiss on her lips. "Wakey wakey guardess Lith." She said and laid back down next to her.

Lith had been sort of awake for while, drifting in and out of sleep, and generally enjoying the feeling of the warm body next to her; it would have been perfect if the blasted servo-skull would just go away. As Solara woke up beside her, the infernal little machine seemed to finish its task and float away. Finally... She thought.

"Wakey wakey guardess Lith."

"Morning to you too." She replied, smiling at the kiss. Reaching under the covers, she squeezed the first bit of soft, round flesh she found, and was rewarded with a startled squeak. Sliding out of the bunk, Lith didn't bother to dress as she padded over to a small table where her weapons lay. Beginning her usual morning weapons maintenance, she started to sing softly.

Lasguns flash, Chainword swing,
Heavy Bolter's booming ring
Russ' run 'cross a bloody field,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield
Midnight raid and Blood Red moan,
Fight to Keep this Land Your Own
Sound the horn and call the cry,
How Many of Them Can We Make Die!

Follow orders as you're told,
Make Their Yellow Blood Run Cold
Fight until you die or drop,
A Force Like Ours is Hard to Stop
Close your mind to stress and pain,
Fight till You're No Longer Sane
Let not one damn cur pass by,

Guard your cities and civilians well,
Send These Bastards Back to Hell
We'll teach them the ways of war,
They Won't Come Here Any More
Use your 'shields and use your head,
Fight till Every One is Dead
Raise the flag up to the sky,

Dawn has broke, the time has come,
Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
We'll win the war and pay the toll,
We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul
Midnight raid and blood red moan,

Lasguns flash, Chainword swing,
Heavy Bolter's booming ring
Russ' run 'cross a bloody field,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield
Midnight raid and Blood Red moan,

Solara got up and walked behind lith, hugging her after she was done with the song. "I have a surprise for you, my Guardess. get dressed in whatever you wish, we're heading down to the armory." She said and walked over, preparing her armor to suit herself up. She slipped on her under clothing, then began to slip her chestplace on, only having a bit of trouble. "Mind h-helping?" she asked cutly, knowing that she'd probably be assisted.

Anthony's eyes flickered again, the cycles were lengthening, probable cause was the efficiency systems working in overdrive with the stim systems and the implants weren't adjusting quickly enough to the strain of running 24/7. They would be running correctly again by the end of the week in all probability. He prayed and got back to work.
The project was almost complete, the order came shortly after the attack. Where the supplies had come from wasn't his to question. The point of the order wasn't his to ask. The deadline was soon. And the project was out of his expertise.
He saw a servoskull approaching and immediately shoved an interface in it.
He took the data and unplugged, the servoskull floated off back to wherever it came from.
He interfaced with the project and began applying the final touches, checking the failsafe systems, etc.
Anthony loaded it and some tools into a flakboard crate and began moving it to the armoury.
He stopped at the armoury and moved it into one of the alcoves, where he began to wait.

Urd woke up, rolled over slowly and snuggled into Dante, who had an arm wrapped around her. she stayed like that for a few minutes, long enough for it to sink in she wasn't getting back to sleep. Surrendering to that fight she lend forward and kissed Dante on the lips "Morning handsome"

Two days had passed since the Divine Light had been attacked and controlled by the unseen force that was Slaanesh. In that short time, any injuries that the crew sustained that were either physical, psychological, or both had been healed, or at the very least in process of doing so. Dante, with assistance from Urd, had managed to regain his strength, feeling very much fully charged for what perils lay ahead.

His eyes flickered into motion at the touch of something on his lips, as they came into focus, he discovered that it was Urd; who had gotten quite close to kiss him on the lips, their bodies locked together in a romantic embrace. Dante mumbled for a moment, still in the throes of slumber, not wanting this morning to end. Eventually, his mind told him that he had to wake up.

"Morning handsome." Urd said with a smile, to which Dante responded with a smile then a kiss in return.

"And a good morning to you to." Dante said. With his one arm wrapped around Urd, he used his free arm to gently move his hand across Urd's back, taking delight in the softness of her skin, and the curves that followed, even noticing the subtle blush that arose when he reached her behind.

Urd's face lightly flushed as she felt him run his hand along her body and settle on her butt, which drew a smirk "Now now, we need to get ready, if what Lunette said was right we should getting to that planet some time today" She said kissing him again "So as much as I'd like to stay here like this, we have work to do, and probably asses to kick as well, you know, the other fun stuff" she said smiling, before getting up and heading for the showers in his quarters, she wasn't about to go into battle smelling of sweat and sex.

Lith smiled wolfishly at the offer Solara made, and after a few of gropes, which nearly brought them back to what they'd been doing the night before, she got her young lover back into her armour. That bit of fun done she slipped back into her usual Guard armour, as it was like a second skin to her. Clipping her weapons to their spots, she stepped into the corridor. "So M'lady, what's waiting for us down in the armoury?"

"Now now, we need to get ready, if what Lunette said was right we should getting to that planet some time today." Urd said with a definite smirk as she kissed Dante. "So as much as I'd like to stay here like this, we have work to do, and probably asses to kick as well, you know, the other fun stuff." Urd said smiling as she clambered out of the bed, and heading towards the shower in Dante's quarters.

Dante pulled himself up with his backing leaning against the wall, closing his eyes so he could focus on what lay ahead. They would be facing untold horrors on that forgotten planet, and Dante wanted to make sure that Urd got out of there alive. He could soon hear the sound of water running, and his mind began to wonder a little.

"Well, at least that is a part of my little thought from earlier accomplished." Dante thought with a smirk. He continued to simply sit back for a couple of minutes, and listened to the sounds of peace and tranquillity that played out in his mind. However, he soon asked a question, hoping that Urd was listening.

"So, how is the water in there Urd? Is it warm enough for you?"

"Waters fine" Urd said from the shower as she cleaned her self up.

She wasn't in the shower long, she was just washing off last nights 'love making' so before long she was walking back out, and drying her hair "Plenty left for you if you want one"

"Plenty left for you if you want one." Urd said as she walked out of the shower whilst drying her hair. Dante stretched as he stood up, playfully smacking Urd's behind which resulted in a slight squeak coming from her, obviously not expecting it. He soon climbed into the shower and began washing off the sweat from the night before. If he was being honest, it felt good to be clean once again, it made him psyched for the day ahead and the challenges it would bring.

Dante soon came out of the shower with two towels, one wrapped around his waist, for the sake of preserving modesty, for what little there was left between them given their fun over the past few days. The other towel looked big enough for two. With a sudden movement, he wrapped the towel around him and Urd, bringing them closer.

"There you go, thought we could dry off together." Dante said with a definite smirk, then followed up with a kiss on the lips.

"Well, wouldn't be a surprise if i told you what it was now, now would it?" she asked with her armored finished. It was a stupid question of course, but a bit of teasing was fun.

"Ok, listen." Solara began. She knew enough from her mother's work to know what was looked at herasy and what wasn't. "Lith, we have to act like friends out there. we can't be teasing one another and the such. Understand? I know we're already all heretics in the imperiums eyes, but this is something entirely different." She commented. "Now lets go." The inquisitor in training said and led them out of the room and towards the armory.

Falling in beside Solar, Lith spoke quietly. "Heresy is betraying humanity to Chaos, heresy is bending your knee to the xenos instead of fighting, and heresy is sending good men and women to die in the Eye of Terror simply because they don't fit your plans... Heresy is not loving someone." Contempt dripped from her voice as she spoke.

Closing her eyes as she walked, she let the anger bleed from her before she spoke again. Still speaking quietly, to keep the conversation private, she asked a question that had been eating at the back of her mind. "I haven't seen Lunette since...we...in a few days. Should I be worried as to how she'll react?" That last bit was accompanied by a raised eyebrow as to make clear what she was talking about. By the Emperor, if Lunette's angry at me...my life'll only be as long as it take for her to cover the ground between us...

Urd leaned into Dante's kiss after he wrapped a towel around them both. "I was already mostly dry" she teased "But it's a welcome gesture" she said, helping him dry up after his shower.

After they where dry, Urd got dressed, her gear having been cleaned and repaired the day before "How long do you think before we reach this planet" she asked as she adjusted her boot before standing and holstering her weapons. "More over, what do you think is down there?"

After Urd had helped him get dried off, Dante soon got dressed, taking the time to watch Urd do the same. "How long do you think before we reach this planet?" Urd asked after she finished putting on her boots then reattaching her weapons. "More over, what do you think is down there?" Dante had just finished holstering his spear when he responded.

"If what Inquisitor Lunette says is true, we should be arriving on the planet rather soon, sometime today if the astrological information was to be believed. As to what we shall find, no doubt there shall be ample Chaos for us to render judgement upon, as it is our duty to the Emperor; but who knows what else we shall discover, perhaps there are relics and other such treasures that have not been touched by man in an age." Dante turned around to hold Urd's hand.

"What about you, how are you feeling about this?" He asked with sincerity.

Urd took Dante's hand as he spoke "Sounds like a good bit of fun down there then, as for how I'm feeling." she started, and paused to make him think there was more to it "I'm feeling good, I have more then just my 'duty' to fight for now, so why wouldn't I?"

"No, mother only cares if i'm happy. But other could say we're heretics as two women can't have children and there for are trying to slow down the imperium by being unproductive. I've seen it happen before." She said as they rounded a corner. In sight was the door to the armory down the hall.

"Sounds like a good bit of fun down there then, as for how I'm feeling..." Urd said as she took Dante's hand, which caused a smile to appear on the Psyker's face. She then stopped suddenly for a moment, no doubt thinking what to say next. "...I'm feeling good, I have more then just my 'duty' to fight for now, so why wouldn't I?" She then asked rhetorically.

"I guess so Urd. I think we both have something more to fight for now. You've made me feel the happiest I have ever been in my life to date, thank you so very much for that." Dante said as he kissed Urd on the cheek.

"So, how about the two of us gets some breakfast yeah? I'm sure after last night, your feeling rather hungry yes?" Dante then asked as he put an arm around Urd.

Lith smiled at the first bit of Solara's response. Well at least that's one worry off my mind. The second bit turned her a bit grim. "So have I...." As they approached the armoury, she looked around to see if they were alone. Not seeing anyone, she took a deep breath. "Fuck them. The Imperium has sent us to die for no real reason, they can kiss my ass. I'll fight thought, I'll fight to protect those I've come to care deeply about in such a short time, I'll fight to deny those Chaos fuck-sticks the satisfaction of an easy kill...hell, I'll fight just because I'm a stubborn, bloody-minded bitch...but I won't fight for them, not anymore."

A fire flickered behind her violet tinted eyes as she finished, then seeing that there was still no one around, she kiss Solara deeply and fiercely. Damn them all to the void, they can't touch me anymore

"So, how about the two of us gets some breakfast yeah? I'm sure after last night, your feeling rather hungry yes?" Dante said as he wrapped an arm around her

"Yeah, I could eat, hope the mess is well stocked, cause I'm feeling like I could clean them out to" she replied as she put her arm around him, then all at once something hit her.

'My ... duty?' she thought, looking at Dante as they headed down to the mess hall 'No, not my duty. We've been cast out, those rules no longer apply, It's up to us to decide what is and is not heresy, I'll fight, but only for those I care about, and no one else'. She thought as she gave Dante a gentle squeeze

"Yeah, I could eat, hope the mess is well stocked, cause I'm feeling like I could clean them out to." Urd said as she wrapped an arm around Dante, then proceeded to give him a gentle squeeze as they left his quarters and made their way towards the Mess Hall.

"Well, hope you leave some for me Urd; wouldn't want to go down on the count of having an empty stomach." Dante said as he tried to lighten the mood a little. Despite the happiness between them, he had to admit things were looking grim out there, well more grim than usual. With the possible threat of a new deity of Chaos looming on the horizon, things were bleak, Dante felt they were entering a literal eye of the storm. Sure, things were calm for now, but soon they would be heading deep into trouble. He just hoped that the Emperor was still with them, even if most of the Imperium had left them for dead.

"Well, hope you leave some for me Urd; wouldn't want to go down on the count of having an empty stomach."

Urd snickered "Fine, I'll leave you some" her tone more playful in nature, then let go of him and got in fornt of him walking backwards as they headed for the mess "More importantly, I want you to envision something, as a second opinion, me, with Lunette's wings" she said, still kinda hung up on the idea of her self with a pair, even if she had no idea how she'd get them, Living Saints being pretty much exclusive to the Sisters of Battle, and 'faith' based, Urd respected The Emperor, and everything he did and still does but actual faith she didn't much much of.

"Fine, I'll leave you some." Urd said in both a snicker and playful tone, as she let go of Dante to walk in front of him backwards as they continued towards the mess hall. "More importantly, I want you to envision something, as a second opinion, me, with Lunette's wings." This caused Dante to cock an eyebrow at Urd, curious as to why she would want them. The request as it were caused him to think for a few moments before responding.

"Well Urd, not only would you look even more beautiful than you already do, but, you would look like one of the proud and noble Valkyrie of an ancient mythology. Legend has it that they were either fierce warriors who would fly into battle to aid those who had their gods favor, or they would descend onto a battlefield after the fight was over, and bring worthy and honored dead to the majestic land of Valhalla, where said individuals could drink and fight without consequence, whilst preparing for Ragnarok, the end time."

Dante's reply made her smile "Yeah, The Daughters of Russ took a lots of ques from those legends, But I'm glad you feel the same, shame I'm not gonna get a pair though. I'm so not 'Living Saint' material." she said as she fell back beside him and took his hand "Still it'd be neat to have a pair"

Solara returned the unexpected embrace. she was rather taken back a bit by the aggressiveness of the kiss. After a minute, she broke it and looked up at Lith with an innocence in her eyes. "You'll fight for me then." she calmly said, not letting the hug go. "You're a good person down at your core and if we make it through this, we don't need to go through anymore of the Imperium's madness." she said then broke the hug, letting go of Lith.
"Listen, i have a surprise for you and it's just behind that door, hopefully that is." she said and walked with Lith over to the armoury door, it opening for them.

"Yeah, The Daughters of Russ took a lots of ques from those legends, but I'm glad you feel the same, shame I'm not gonna get a pair though. I'm so not 'Living Saint' material." Urd said with a smile as she fell back alongside Dante and then took a hold of his hand. "Still it'd be neat to have a pair." She then added.

"I guess it would dearest Urd, seeing you flying around wielding that Chainsword of yours into battle, bringing retribution and justice to the Imperium's enemies, would be indeed an elegant sight to behold. They say that in order for some to be declared a Living Saint, a conclave from the the Ecclesiarchy and the Inquisition must both be in agreement that the candidate is pure, and that the reason is just." Dante said, hoping the mood boost would lift Urd's spirits.

They soon arrived at the Mess Hall. Dante could see a small group of Servitors going around tidying up the last few bits of mess that was created from the battle two nights previous. It appeared as though aside from a few Guardsmen and the Servitors, they were the only ones there.

"At least we're not in a hurry for a seat. Guess what crew we have left are still asleep."

Anthony watched as Solara and one of the guardswomen walked into the armory. He made an Aquila and took a second to watch them. He made a quick binary cant ordering his sentinels to stand down, if the women were to look behind them they would have noticed that two robed servitors with electro flails for arms were standing behind them.

His memetic circuits kicked in and their personnel files overlayed his vision. Solara Draco (Imperial Inquisition, Ordo Hereticus, Interrogator. Acolyte of Lunette Draco) and Lithian Samius Ortona (Imperial Guard, Shock Trooper, Cadian, Regiment 112, Company 4, Platoon 6, Field Sergeant. Acolyte of Lunette Draco).

He spoke "Welcome." in High Gothic, only to realize the guardswoman didn't speak it. Continuing in High Gothic "The modification has been completed with few complications and an operating room has been prepared down the hall. We can begin as soon as you give the order."

His eyes flickered for a moment and he changed to Low Gothic "Welcome." Assuming that Solara wanted him to continue, he moved to the side of the crate and pulled what appears to have been some kind of rip cord out of one of the seams, causing the front flakboard to fall down, exposing the contents.

As the doors to the Armoury opened, Lith looked around excitedly...getting new gear from an armoury was a high point for any Guardsman/woman. She did start a bit when the techpriest spoke, as she hadn't spotted him in her initial attempt to take in everything.

At first she couldn't understand him, but eventually the techpriest switched to Low Gothic. "Welcome." "Greetings sir." She replied with a bow. Watching with curiosity, she gasped when the crate opened. Her permanent smirk growing slightly, she turned to Solara. "I-is this what you were talking about?" she stammered.

"I heard it was a miracle born of extreme faith, and while I have the utmost respect and admiration for the Emperor, 'faith' was never really drilled into me, we're not part of the Ecclesiarchy after all" Urd said as she found a table and took a seat. "Oh well" she said with a shrug and started looking for something to eat

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked