Inquisition: Eye of Terror: A WarHammer: 40k rp. (CLOSED, DON'T POST HERE UNLESS YOU'RE ACCEPTED.)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

"Pride. I'm guilty of it was well, but not to the same degree." Urd remarked, before going on to explain what a Daughter of Russ's views are of themselves in comparison to men, citing them as inferior due to their harsh training and fighting the Hordes of Chaos, so they often sought a relationship with one of their own. But carried on to say that the Space Wolves were an exception to the rule. But something about Urd herself seemed different to Dante, like she was an exception to this rule in of itself; as he remembered the way she spoke earlier.

"Don't worry about it, Mom died in the last raid, and since my aunt joined the Ecclesiarchy." Urd sighed "I'm effectively all that left of my line."

"I see, well thats a little bit sad. Here you are a tough, strong, and brave woman such as yourself; and there is no one for you to be with at those times when its the most important. Do you ever miss any of your family? To slightly change the topic a little, is their anything you wish to know about me?"

"Do you ever miss any of your family?"

"Aunty Hrist is nice enough, we never really had time to socialize though, Mom, on the other hand" Urd said stiffing a bit "was a cold, militaristic woman and i kinda hated her, but at the same time, i knew she loved me, and i wanted to be her" Urd paused "still do i guess, so yeah, i miss them, Mom most of all"

"is their anything you wish to know about me?"

Urd smirked "a side a 'yes or no' to my earlier question of if you wanted to sleep with me? lots, i don't know much about Psykers" she thought a few moments on what question to ask first "well, i guess i'll start with 'how did you find out you where a Psyker'?, oh! and what part of the armed forces are you in? is it your own group or a sub section? whats training like?" she fired off in rapid secession

Arthurius turned from the Commissar, not meaning to hear her answer to his statement. There was nothing she could say that he could not already know. He knew she would do the same thing any Commissar would. Around the hall, various marines, guardsmen, and sanctioned psykers spoke, the Adeptus avoiding one another, geneseed distrust was still rife, despite the fact that they all were on this Inquisition Barge together. The fact remained that they would all need each other to keep Chaos from acquiring any of their bodies or geneseed.

He walked to a shrine in one of the many alcoves, his heavy footsteps reverberating across the hall. He took his sword off of his belt, kneeled before a shrine, and began praying for the Fallen to be found, for Chaos to not get ahold of their geneseed, and for his Brothers aboard the vessel. Too much had already been ripped from them as he had seen it. Not all had volunteered as he had.

"I guess you owe a lot towards your mother then for making you who you are; she was the source of your inspiration. She really must of loved you, even if she didn't show it physically, but deep down inside herself. I bet to her dying breath, her thoughts were with you, wanting to know if her daughter was safe."

"Aside for a 'yes or no' to my earlier question of if you wanted to sleep with me? Lots, I don't know much about Psykers." Urd then paused for a moment, obviously trying to think of suitable questions to ask Dante. As they came to her, she asked in quick succession.

"Well, I guess I'll start with 'how did you find out you where a Psyker'?, Oh! and what part of the armed forces are you in? Is it your own group or a sub section? Whats training like?"

"My my you certainly are a curious one Urd. Regarding how I found out, well my family has always had some measure of psychic talent, but due to the nature of their powers; they had always served as spies and information gatherers across the many departments that make use of Psykers, rooting out traces of dissent, taint and/or corruption in the Imperium. I was the first in my family to be considered fit for battle.

The body of the Imperium that serves as its main Psyker command, is the Adeptus Astra Telepathica; which in of itself is separated into two arms, Psykers are 'recruited' as it were by the League of Blackships, whilst those who are deemed worthy, are trained by the Scholastica Psykana back on Terra.

A league ship will travel around in a circuit, visiting a world every hundred years or so, to collect its customary levy of potential Psykers. When the Blackships are full, they will return to Terra. It is not uncommon that a Inquisitor will also travel aboard these vessels, as it gives them a good opportunity to evaluate a planet regarding its psychic based corruption. To why they do this I do not know, nor do I wish to.

Once on Terra, begins the training process, to mentally and physically prepare ourselves. It is very tough and harsh, not many the process, let alone those who retain their sanity. But you could say I am an exception; for I seem to have an exceptionally strong mind. Maybe having being born to a long line of Psykers, meant the strength was building up over time.

Those who are deemed too weak for service, their souls are sacrificed to the Emperor, so that the Astronomicon remains strong. Despite it sounding cruel, the sacrifice is a necessary evil to help maintain the Imperium. It is also during the training that the level of a Psyker is found out, based upon the 24 point Assignment Scale; this is to help Imperial officials understand any potential threats. The scale goes from Rho to Alpha Plus, with Alpha Plus being the most powerful, and fearful. I myself am a Delta level, we exhibit extreme levels of psychic power, but can also be quite a threat if we are not prepared. I spent many years meditating and focusing my power, so that I was strong in both mind and body. Those who are to become Astropaths are brought before the Emperor himself, so that they may be soul-bound to him, which mentally strengthens and fortifies their mind from corruption; at the cost of their senses, as nearly all of them are blind.

When I was deemed ready, I was assigned to the command of Commissar Lord Isabelle Deveraux; commander of the 13th Arcadian Shadowhawks Regiment to act as her advisor; as during training, I was known to be rather intelligent and strategic. We may not have seen eye to eye in the beginning, but we could at trust one another. Over time though, we became good friends." Dante said, lecturing Urd on much of the Psyker, but also into his own life. Then came a devious smile on his face, as he saved the best, yet most difficult question for last.

"And in regards to your first question, yes. I have been meaning to rest for quite some, could say I have been feeling a little drained psychically. I could always do with the company."

"I bet to her dying breath, her thoughts were with you, wanting to know if her daughter was safe."

Urd shook her head "no. i bet she died confident i was, even after the training period was completed she drill me regularly, 'the only way to be safe from danger, is to be ready for it' was something she liked to say when i was little."

"My my you certainly are a curious one Urd."

Urd nodded as Dante went into his long explanation about Psykers, recruitment, training, even him self. she gave him her full attention but it was kinda clear some of it was over her head.

"we have much in common i think" she said

"And in regards to your first question, yes."
"then i shall bed with you tonight, as tomorrow i expect we'll begin our mission, as such" she said pulling her other glove and shoulder armor off, and setting them by the others "i shall endeavor to provide you with 'good company'" she said, as she walked over to him, still seated, and kissed him deeply on the lips

Lying in Urd's bunk Lith tossed restlessly, the occasional murmur or whimper escaping her lips.

Sergeant! 'Letters on the left closing fast!
Right...Tark get that Back-Breaker on 'em now. Everyone else, when they hit the barricade, frag 'em. No time to be stingy now, use all you've got.
Sarge! Tark's down an' the guns d..AARRGHH!
Alright, here they come! Remember here we hold to the last! This is where we fight, this is where they DIE!

After a while she seemed to calm, her body relaxing as she drifted deeper.

Eisen heard a howl of pain and surprise as he turned towards the sight of a Guardsman and a Skull Servitor colliding together. The guardsman's head rocked back in a fury of curses as the servitor regained its balance gracefully and glided off down the corridors, illuminating them with a red hue as if nothing had happened

The guardsman turned towards him. "You don't happen to have a tissue or napkin do you?" his voice muffled by the hand covering his nose was all he could say before Eisen began to laugh coarsely.
Eisen shook his head, tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he took a handkerchief from his top pocket. He turned the oil stained side of the handkerchief on itself, handing the Guardsman the cleaner side to use for his beaten nose, cringing slightly at the thought that now none of that handkerchief would be clean.

"you guardsmen always crack me up you know that?, you're face is as handsome as that Servo Skull now"

Solar had put the armor back, not wanting to wear it now. She had contacted the captain and ordered him to delay the warp until she had gotten enough rest. She looked at the servo skull. "Please make sure mother gets enough rest. I'm retiring for now." She said then walked out of the miniature armory, it closing behind her.

She walked out of her room and heard the door lock from the inside, then though about where she'd stay. She thought about the two that helped mother and decided she'd bunk with them. The girl made her way down to the bunks until she found Lith in one of the rooms. She entered it quietly and stripped down to her white bra and panties, missing mother helping her get to sleep.

She climbed into the bed next to Lith, curling up into a ball pressed against the woman's body. "Good night." she said, enjoying the presence of another being she trusted near her. The girl soon let the darkness of sleep take her and it wasn't long before her dreams turned to chaos, causing her to shiver every now and then. Because of the different presences onboard, these dreams weren't as bad as the other's she's had.

You may now post for the next day. Figure roughly, an 8 to 12 hour time jump.

"Haha very funny. If I wanted humor I would have gone to the Space Marine." Fredrick held applied pressure to the otherwise superficial wound. He had seen men get limbs chopped off so a little bleeding on the nose did little to hamper his fighting condition but it still hurt like a las round to the hand.

"I'd ask for your name but that's usually bad luck for the both of us so I'll just stick with pilot. So thanks for the tissue pilot." Fredrick said, leaning on the side of the hallway, waiting for the blood to stop which was hopefully soon.

"By the looks of it we will need all the luck we can get" Eisen chuckled. "not even off the Battle Barge and you're already bleeding like a stuck pig".

Eisen walked softly to the nearby window by Fredrick and looked out. He gazed into the endless abysmal void that flashed around him. The ships shields flickering and dancing in the light consuming darkness. Navy rumors always persisted that the shields were reacting to foreign daemon spawn trying to slip through. Staring out into the black void, he began to take such statements to heart as he, not for the first time, saw what he thought to be a ghastly shape form and then dissipate. He briefly wandered what it was like to be like these "Abyss walkers" as he stared out into what felt thousands upon thousands of miles of darkness.

"Its spooky out there isn't it?" Eisen mused "so if i'm Pilot, what do i call you then Guardsman? Bullet Shield? Fifteen hours? Nid' Chow?"

Earlier:
Lith stirred slightly as the bunk shifted, mumbling in annoyance as she was exposed to the cooler air outside the blanket. Feeling warmth of a body against her, she wrapped her arms around the form, pulling it to her as she drifted back into a restful slumber.

Now:
Urd must've come back. She thought, eyes still closed, as her hand slid across the torso nestled against her. Mmmm, her skin is so smooth, I...wait! Images of Urd's taught and scarred warrior's body flashed across her mind, where as this one was softer and lacked scars...and was much smaller. She's almost seven feet...so who is ...? Lith's eyes snapped open to reveal a rich red mane of hair enveloping her face.

Her first instinct was to spring from the bed, and put as much distance between her and Solara as she could, but that was tempered by the fact that the girl still slept. By God, I'm lying in a bunk NAKED, with my arms around a young inquisitorial acolyte...if somebody walks in I might as well eat my laspistol and save them the trouble.

Doing her best not to hyperventilate, she slowly and carefully extracted herself from Solara, and climbed out of the bunk. Quickly she pulled her underclothes and armour on, she was about to leave, when she took one last look at the girl. Solara looked so small and fragile, her face screwed up as some terror form the warp assaulted her mind. "That poor girl..." Lith whispered, moving back to the bunk, and sitting down on its edge.

Without really knowing why she reached out and delicately brushed a few hairs from Solara's face. I'm sure the squad would love to see this...super bitch Sgt. Ortona being all tender and soft. They'd kill themselves laughing. Smiling at the thought, Lith hoped that if she actually managed to survive this, some of her squad would still be around.

Dante woke up in the early hours of the morning, or at least he thought it was, you can't always tell in space. His bleary eyes adjusting to the synthetic light in the room, and that the door was shut and securely locked. He found himself to be warm and his arms wrapped around something. Trying to remember what had happened the previous night, of which all he vaguely remembered was being kissed, he felt something move atop his chest. Upon this discovery, he found Urd's head resting on it, her eyes still closed, and the sheet lazily draped on top of her. Both of them looked as though they had enjoyed a good nights sleep, and the company that was with them.

A faint smile appeared as he pulled Urd closer, her head in line with his own.

"Good morning." He said in a soft voice as he kissed her deeply on the lips.

"I take it then that you enjoyed it as much as I did, because that was simply divine."

"Guardsman's just fine." Fredrick pulled his napkin back and felt no more blood leaking out from his nose. What was blood was left was either on the napkin or dried on his nose. "See you around, pilot."

Fredrick walked back to his bunk with napkin on his nose just in case the bleeding would continue. Once he arrived he slumped into his bunk and let the sounds of the ship carry him into sleep. It wouldn't be a few hours before he awoke from his usual nightmares like many of his fellow Guardsmen. The same dream of him being torn apart by an unholy abomination kept repeating with the shock of it no less fresh.

"Damn it..." He coughed, swinging his legs to the side of the bed. Fredrick pushed himself upwards and steadied himself. Fredrick put on his freshest pair of clothes which merely consisted of a black shirt and combat pants. He walked to the cafeteria silently and absorbing all sounds like a new born baby. Fredrick could hear his comrades sleeping in their bunks, the quiet beeping of machinery, the artificial breathing of a ship this size which was nothing more than the grinds or moving of metal. By the time he reached the cafeteria, his head was pounding.

Fredrick found a metal table and rested his head between his arms as he set himself down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leoni found her bunk without a problem after walking from the library although it was quite a walk. By the time she arrived at her bunk most of her squad was already asleep or otherwise in the process of going to sleep.

When she awoke, Leoni's morning rituals commenced. She cleaned her armor, cleaned her weapons, and prayed to the God Emperor once more for each chore. Usually she would take to the morning group prayer but there wasn't any other Sister with her so she skipped to the more exciting part of her morning ritual.

"Servitor, lead me to the training room." Leoni left the room with just her robes and clothing towards the training room with her knife. Her knife was 8 inches long with the sharpest, refined edge that was meant for an easy in-and-out stab. The knife belonged to her Uncle and before he succumbed to his wounds, he passed it down to her in remembrance. A Space Marine gave it to him and now it was hers.

She held the hallowed knife in her hands as she walked towards the training room muttering another prayer which was more directed for the knife.

"Good morning,I take it then that you enjoyed it as much as I did, because that was simply divine."

Urd stirred slight, mumbled something incoherent, and then lazily opened her eyes, and Dante came into focus "morning" as she snuggled into him a little, a smirked a little at his comment "oh i enjoyed it ... several times ..." she said before kissing him and putting her head on his chest "really though, thank you for last night, i think i kinda needed ... all of it" a contented smile crossing her face.

"however" she said putting her index finger on his nose and looking him in the eyes "don't think you can just 'have me' when ever you feel like it, cause i was ... 'eager for company' last night, besides" she said a more concerned expression crossing her face "i donno what kind of effect the places we're going would have on an unborn child, but I'd rather not find out, ya know"

Edit: Never mind

Dante watched with a statisfied smirk as Urd rose from her slumber, snuggling into him a bit. "Oh I enjoyed it ... several times ..." She said, kissing him, then resting her head on his chest once more. "Really though, thank you for last night, I think I kinda needed ... all of it." She said all this with a rather contented smile across her face, this all changed soon after though.

"However." Urd said, putting here index finger on Dante's nose, and looking him straight in the eyes.

"Don't think you can just 'have me' whenever you feel like it, cause I was 'eager for company' last night, and besides." Her voice then switched from fierce to one more concerned, with a similar expression on her face. "I donno what kind of effect the places we're going would have on an unborn child, but I'd rather not find out, ya know."

"Well, I'm glad to have helped out a friend; and of course, I wouldn't take advantage of someone like you. I also needed some company, so thank you." Dante said with a reassuring tone, as he brushed his hand through Urd's hair, a smile with every stroke.

"And of course, I understand your concern as well; I'd also fear what would happen to a unborn in such perilous places as the Eye."

"So, what do you wish to do now?"

Urd smiled at Dante's comments, as well as the brushing of the hand threw her hair "glad you understand" she said just enjoying the moment

"So, what do you wish to do now?"
"should probably get cleaned up, and Lith was passed out in my room so i need to check on her, then make ready for the coming battles"

"Should probably get cleaned up, and Lith was passed out in my room so I need to check on her, then make ready for the coming battles." Urd said with a smile as Dante continued to brush through her hair for a few more moments, before sitting up and moving her off himself; the pair of them still wrapped up together in the blanket that covered them, as Dante put an arm around Urd's shoulders.

"Ah of course, better make sure Lith is feeling alright after all that alcohol she drank. How about I help you clean up?" Dante asked, then giving Urd a passionate kiss on the neck.

Lodrig woke in the library. He had books data slates and paper strewn about the table he was sitting at. HE then left the library after collecting his paper and data slates leaving the books where they were. Sure that a servitor would put them away. He then walked around the ship heading in the direction of the mess hall. He stopped for a while at an observation deck to use the extra time to enjoy the view and gather all his faculties, before getting something to eat.

"Ah of course, better make sure Lith is feeling alright after all that alcohol she drank. How about I help you clean up?"

"if your room had its own shower I'd say yes, how ever, I'm not really ready to try and explain things if some one 'walked in on us'" she said giving a quick kiss back "also, we should talk later about last night, i kind broke one of my rules ... and its only fair you be aware of it, for future reference" she said as she climbed out of bed and gathered her under garments before getting a servo skull to show her to the showers.

the trip was quiet, and while she bathed she thought on last night, and while she enjoyed it, she was disappointed in her self for not following her own rules

Arthurius awoke. His eyes shot open from his meditative sleep and he stood. His head brushed the ceiling of the room as he contemplated the time. Very early, as the nearby computer screen indicated, he doubted many were up at this hour. He left his armor where it was and dressed in his robes, content to simply wander the halls in his bare feet, he doubted there was anything of any danger wandering the halls, even this close to the Eye. The only true danger lay within his mind, and he was confident he would prevail over it, or kill himself before allowing it to take him over.

"If your room had its own shower I'd say yes, how ever, I'm not really ready to try and explain things if some one 'walked in on us'." Urd said giving a quick kiss back. "Also, we should talk later about last night, I kind broke one of my rules ... and its only fair you be aware of it, for future reference." She then gathered up her undergarments, before asking a Servo Skull for directions towards the showers, but her mind also appeared to be focusing on something else. The moment she had left the room, was when he remembered.

Aww, damn it! I just remembered that my room has a shower; guess being so caught up in the moment makes you forget things. Oh well, perhaps maybe another time. For who knows, there may be other opportunities in the future, and the winds of fate are ever changing. Dante thought to himself, annoyed that he forgot about the shower, but also sounded hopeful. After gathering up his things, he began to shower, noticing how big it actually was, then again; it was the first time he had actually used it.

"Certainly was a magical evening." He said aloud to himself. A while later, he got out, then got himself dried and dressed. Then came the decision of what to do now.

Perhaps I should go check up on Miss Solar. No doubt she is feeling worried about Inquisitor Lunette. Wonder where she could be? Dante asked, and began to feel around the ship for any signs of Solar's psionic presence, and soon discovered it to be in a place he hadn't expected. He soon arrived outside the room that Lith, and also Urd had been in. Deciding to not simply barge in, Dante knocked on the metal door.

"Hello?! Lith, its Dante, the Psyker. I just dropped by to see how you, and also how Miss Solar were doing."

"Hello?! Lith, its Dante, the Psyker. I just dropped by to see how you, and also how Miss Solar were doing."

Lith was sitting on the edge of the bed, willing her head to stop pounding, when Dante knocked. "How the hell did he? Right...bloody bolt magnets." She mumbled, getting slowly to her feet. Turing to look at Solara, she was glad to see the girl sleeping somewhat peaceably.

As the young psyker shifted in her sleep, Lith bent down, and kissed her on the temple. "Don't worry, nothing can harm you here...just rest." She whispered. Making her way to the door, she slipped out into the hall, closing the door behind her. "Morning." She said the psyker. "Solara doing as well as can be expected for what she has to deal with, though I was pretty surprised to find her here, as for me...well I'm not dead, but I'm still undecided as to whether or not that's a good thing."

Urd finished her shower and while she was drying off and a servoskull have a seritor fetch her gear

a short time later it arrived and she got dressed, then ran down the halls to her room, and was surprised to see Dante there. "hey Lith, hows your head?" Urd asked with a grin, "Fenrisian drink can be hard on the uninitiated" she said then turned to Dante "hey, what brings you down 'round these parts?" she said, surprised to see him again so soon

Anthony finally woke up from some kind of coma he had dropped into last night and looked around his workshop...
He noticed that he had finished the modifications to his servitors and decided to visit the observation deck.

He set several of his technicals to an automatic routine of business that was to be carried out over the course of the next twenty four hours, and set two of his higher grade combat servitors (they would appear to be tech priests to the unobservant) to follow him through the ship on sentry duty.

He arrived at the observation deck and watched the gellar field, watching it with glee as it deflected or killed the warp xenos as they attempted to spread their madness.

Adam book up with his book in his face. "Ah another night well spent" He said placing it on the floor beside his bed. Adam stretched out his arms shaking as he did so. "Good morning lovey Dovey!" Dovey cooed her good morning song back to him. "Would you like to join me at work today? Great! Bonehead it's time to wake up pal.

Bonehead lite up at the command quickly hovering over to Adam wait for his him to tell it what to do next. "Here we go." Adam took out a small perch and stuck it into the side of the servo skull. "Bonehead reduce fly speed to 25%." It blinked it's red eye in acknowledgement."Here you go Dovey" He lowered his finger for the bird to hop on then let took Dovey up to the makeshift perch. She quickly jumped on having joined Adam plenty of times before.

Sometimes Adam just liked having the extra company, especially since it seemed so many crew, which included all of his other co-works, had not joined them on this trip. It seemed Dovey felt the same way. Sometimes it's good to get out.

"Lets get to work guys" He said with a smile. "But First some breakfast. Bonehead you are with me today, make sure Dovey doesn't have a hard time hanging on to you."

Adam took one last long stretch then headed to the mess hall with a smile on his face and a pep in his step. With his two companions right behind him. He always liked the beginning of a new day. Every new day was a day full of possibilities.

Solar had woken up at the sound of everyone gathering outside the room. she got out of the bed quietly and made her way over to the door, still in her white bra and panties. compared to the rest, she looked out of place, with such soft skin, and such a pale complexion. The red hair didn't help either.

"E-E-Excuse me... whats going o-o-on?" she asked, sticking her head out the door underneath Lith's arm. She clearly didn't care about her appearance right now, more concerned with what was going on around her.

"Solara is doing as well as can be expected for what she has to deal with, though I was pretty surprised to find her here, as for me...well I'm not dead, but I'm still undecided as to whether or not that's a good thing." Lith said after slipping out of the door and closing it behind her.

"Well, its good to hear that she's safe, especially after the events of yesterday. I like you am also surprised as to why she was sleeping here with you. Figured she would of been her own room next to Inquisitor Lunette's. As to whether or not its a good thing your alive, well we shall see." Dante then pushed back a few straying hairs that he'd forgotten about after the shower. It was then that a familiar face came a knocking.

"Hey, what brings you down 'round these parts?" Urd asked upon arrival, obviously surprised to be seeing Dante down here, and so soon after. Before he could speak, another voice entered the conversation.

"E-E-Excuse me... whats going o-o-on?" Solar asked sounding half asleep as she stuck her head around the door and under Lith's arm. Whilst she was under dressed for the occasion; the events of last night had somewhat made Dante un-fazed regarding a lack of clothing.

"Guess I can answer both of those questions in one now. I mainly came down to check up on you Miss Solar, but I was surprised to find you here."

Arthurius continued wandering the halls, but kept feeling himself drifting towards a concentrated psychic presence despite his slightly aimless wandering.

"Guess I can answer both of those questions in one now. I mainly came down to check up on you Miss Solar, but I was surprised to find you here."

"That would explain the presence I feel," he said as he walked along the hall, measured, even steps almost silent against the metal floor,his head still bowed and deep in the recesses of his hood"Why are we gathered around this bulkhead?"

"Hey Lith, how's your head?"

"Ugh...feels like it's about three sizes too small." She grimaced, as Urd approached. "By the way, sorry for co-opting your bunk like that, I didn't mean to crash out like that." As the Fenrisian approached, Lith noticed a subtle change in the way both Urd and Dante regarded each other. "Though I guess you found other suitable sleeping arraignments?" She said with a sly smirk.

"E-E-Excuse me... what's going o-o-on?"

Lith started a bit as the girl appeared under her arm. "Oh hey there Solara. It's nothing to worry about, sorry if we woke you. Did you manage to get much rest?" Then realizing how it might look, especially to Urd considering how she'd been 'dressed' last night, Lith's face twisted with a look that screamed I swear, it's not what you think!

"Why are we gathered around this bulkhead?"

Not noticing the Marine until he spoke, Lith nearly jumped out of her skin. By the Emperor! How can someone that big be so stealthy? She thought. Running a hand over her face, she groaned as her head punished her for such quick movements. "We're just checking on Miss Solara m'lord." She said with a slight bow, reverting to standard Guardsman etiquette for interacting with Space Marines.

"We're just checking on Miss Solara m'lord."

"Continue then, Guardsmen. The Emperor's light on you." He continued on, not truly bothering to stop and look, his senses told him exactly what he needed to know. He marched on, towards the mess hall, where he received his rations and ate them with a handful of Librarians, none of them of the Dark Angels Chapter, but still the second closest thing he had to Battle-Brothers. Nothing was spoken of their geneseed or anything beyond what was sanctioned by their Chapter Leaders, most of it nothing more than something to mislead others. It was a decent start to his day. Too much would soon change. That he felt in the deepest recesses of his soul. Chaos was an ever present threat, something every Dark Angel knew more than the average Astartes.

"Ugh...feels like it's about three sizes too small.By the way, sorry for co-opting your bunk like that, I didn't mean to crash out like that."Lith noticed a subtle change in the way both Urd and Dante regarded each other. "Though I guess you found other suitable sleeping arraignments?" She said with a sly smirk.

Urd's face flushed a little "anyway" coughing "you probably need the sleep more then where it was going anyway" she said trying to derail any question as to last nights activity's for now

"E-E-Excuse me... whats going o-o-on?"
"good morning Solara, i was updated on Lunette's condition last night, i will pray for her quick recovery" Urd said leaving out the part about her hearing she was in-charge for now "but it is strange to see you in my room though" slightly confused as to why she'd be in her room to begin with

"Ugh...feels like it's about three sizes too small.By the way, sorry for co-opting your bunk like that, I didn't mean to crash out like that." Judging from the way that Lith was looking at Urd and Dante being a little more friendly with each other, she expected that something was happening between them. "Though I guess you found other suitable sleeping arrangements?" Lith then asked with a sly smirk.

Dante managed to refrain from blushing, keeping a relatively straight face whilst Lith spoke. He noticed Urd's face flush as she tried to derail the conversation from going down that route.

"Good morning Solara, I was updated on Lunette's condition last night, I will pray for her quick recovery."

"Indeed, my thoughts and well wishes go out to her, along with a prayer for a swift recovery. I do find it curious as to why you would decide to sleep here." Dante said politely to Solar.

"but it is strange to see you in my room though"
"Indeed, my thoughts and well wishes go out to her, along with a prayer for a swift recovery. I do find it curious as to why you would decide to sleep here."
"Oh hey there Solara. It's nothing to worry about, sorry if we woke you. Did you manage to get much rest?"

"I'm fine..." she said rubbing her eye, then hugged Lith. "I was lonely since mother is out so i came and found Lith. She helped mother, so i figured she wouldn't mind." Solar explained her presence with Lith. "I also wanted to have another night as a girl before i take on Mother's role as an Inquisitor."

"I was lonely since mother is out so i came and found Lith. She helped mother, so i figured she wouldn't mind."
Urd nodded "you should be honored Lith" she said with a smile, before redirecting to Solara "if it is Lunettes will you lead in her stead, i for one shall not question it, she knows you far better then any one else" Urd said with a respectful bow

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here