And So the Bells Did Ring O'er That Damned Crown. (Open/Accepting Sheets)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Gabanuka:
Its ok, if I don't get in I'll just make my own RP. With Blackjack, and hookers. In-fact, forget the RP.

In fact, forget the Blackjack! Aaah, screw the whole thing.

I hereby declare these sheet submitting games...CLOSED! I will get back to all of you soon on my decisions. I am currently debating allowing 5 in the group, but that still feels like a lot to me. Most of the dungeons are small corridors and yeah...

drmigit2:
I hereby declare these sheet submitting games...CLOSED! I will get back to all of you soon on my decisions. I am currently debating allowing 5 in the group, but that still feels like a lot to me. Most of the dungeons are small corridors and yeah...

Hey, don't you know that adventurers do it in narrow spaces with precision and skill?

drmigit2:
snip

May God have mercy on our souls.

Also, are you susceptible to bribery?

Oh god damn it, I like all of these characters and we have about seven. While this is way more than I wanted, if you guys want me to I will allow all of them in the rp. I will leave this to a vote but there are two precautions to this. (I do have my choices if you guys want me to just reap a few characters). First, while I will in no way be liberal with killing you guys, if there is a party of seven then the fights you do have will be harder. A lot harder. Also, while you can all influences Rema's decisions (she is going to be the leader), she still gets the final decision and I am not above making the consequences of a bad decision on her part lead to getting one of you guys killed. Think this through because while the tone won't change, the stakes will.

I'm fine with that as long as everyone can keep posting consistently, it'd suck if one member of the party is silent for most of the RP.

Well, that would be when I bring out the hedge trimmers and cut a few branches off the character tree. (I kill someone)

Everyone follow the blue-skinned lady! ^_^

I'm okay with a somewhat-large party, so long as I can keep up.

Well then yeh more characters is fine by me. As long as its ok with everyone else.

It's fine by me, it could make for some interesting interactions with so many different personalities.

drmigit2:
Executive decision snip

Whilst I am a bit wary of this, I'll also be honest and say that I'm a little bit relieved. I was almost certain that my character wouldn't make it through.... but if everyone else is happy with all 7 being accepted then I'm more than happy too!

With regards to Rema having all final decisions... Lars isn't going to like that.

Not.
At.
All.

I feel his propensity for sudden bursts of extreme violence and anger could get him killed fairly swiftly...

We shall see.

Tips_of_Fingers:

drmigit2:
Executive decision snip

Whilst I am a bit wary of this, I'll also be honest and say that I'm a little bit relieved. I was almost certain that my character wouldn't make it through.... but if everyone else is happy with all 7 being accepted then I'm more than happy too!

With regards to Rema having all final decisions... Lars isn't going to like that.

Not.
At.
All.

I feel his propensity for sudden bursts of extreme violence and anger could get him killed fairly swiftly...

We shall see.

Actually, you and Rema were the only two I was sure I would keep in. I liked your use of the lore more than anyone else's and yeah.

drmigit2:

Actually, you and Rema were the only two I was sure I would keep in. I liked your use of the lore more than anyone else's and yeah.

I see. Well thank you. Here are a few questions:

When do you plan on getting this thing started?

Will you be using a user group or Skype so we can all discuss things easily?

Is this the way to Amarillo?

How much wood could a woodchuck chu-

Yeah I'm out of questions.

My character can do well in any type of party, regardless of size. He's old anyway, he might just die somehow....

Tips_of_Fingers:

drmigit2:

I see. Well thank you. Here are a few questions:

When do you plan on getting this thing started?

Will you be using a user group or Skype so we can all discuss things easily?

Is this the way to Amarillo?

How much wood could a woodchuck chu-

Yeah I'm out of questions.

1. Soon, I have a few things to do right now, but I will get on the op tonight and have it up tonight.

2. User group which I will also set up tonight. I have seen people try to use skype before, but nobody ever uses it properly and it is just easier if we communicate in one area.

3. No

4. Chuck Norris

drmigit2:

1. Soon, I have a few things to do right now, but I will get on the op tonight and have it up tonight.

2. User group which I will also set up tonight. I have seen people try to use skype before, but nobody ever uses it properly and it is just easier if we communicate in one area.

3. No

4. Chuck Norris

Excellente.

How are people's time differences? It's just gone midnight here on the jolly British Isles.

I look forward to starting although if it's "tonight" by you rstandards then I'll likely already be in bed...

Tips_of_Fingers:
snip

I'm guessing we Brits will just have to post first thing in the morning, luckily I'm still on holiday so its no issue, once college starts I may have a few problems.

Gabanuka:

Tips_of_Fingers:
snip

I'm guessing we Brits will just have to post first thing in the morning, luckily I'm still on holiday so its no issue, once college starts I may have a few problems.

Haha.

Luckily I'm unemployed, so I can post whenever!

Oh wait...

Tips_of_Fingers:

Gabanuka:

Tips_of_Fingers:
snip

Haha.

Luckily I'm unemployed, so I can post whenever!

Oh wait...

To quote Armstrong and Miller:

Harsh.

Anyway I'll catch up with ya'll when it isnt 20 past midnight.

Feel free to post whenever. I am about 6 hours behind you guys but I will be able to make a very quick post at about noon Brit time and then all day once I get back from school at about 9 pm British time. Don't worry if I am gone or something when you post but just keep in mind that everything has consequences. I am looking for things and well...you guys will learn.

So where's the RP thread? I can't seem to find it. XD

EDIT: Nevermind. *Self-DopeSlap*

Not sure if its been said already but do we have any info on religion? Just so I have a name to put to curses.

Talosss! Lol no. Think of d&d and how ALL of the gods exist. So people pray to anyone. So go be Thor's hammer for all I care.

Dat double post. I love my ipod.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked