Minecraft RP Round 2

Hello everyone if you followed the last RP than you can obviously see that it crashed and burned terribly, and I think I've figured out the problem! So this is round 2 with more people, more dangers, and more fear than ever. So if you want to sign up and join feel free.

If you have any questions/suggestions then feel free to ask me.

Name: Motoko Kusanagi
Nickname: You frigid metallic bitch
DoB: Doesn't remember
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 735 kg
Species: MUTHAFUCKIN CYBORG
Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, German, Russian, the Romance Family, machine code, Assembly, FORTRAN, Forth, LISP, C, C++, Perl....

There are robots and they are like cops and kill shit and ponder about the nature of self and society. And explain things to each other. At length. Sometimes for entire episodes. Explaining things is the second most common activity in the future, after violence, and just before existential angst. There is also unresolved sexual tension, because no one is allowed to be happy, ever.

In the absence of any useful mayhem or philisophical wankery to create and after having resolved the sexual tension, she spends most of her time jerking subordiantes around until they get fed up enough to complain.

And reading your mail.

Favorite Tool: Some kind of powered wheeled gun, crafted from iron.

Asclepion You didn't follow the format which also means you didn't read the rules. Your application has been Denied

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked