Aegis Protection Firm 3.0 - Interest Thread

Welcome to Omega.

So you're interested in joining Aegis? Well, to give a summary, Aegis is a mercenary company based on Omega. It's lead by Verahl, a Batarian, and ex-Lieutenant of Aria. Deciding to retire from her employ, Verahl created the company, with a focus on running security for stores and warehouses on Omega, on top of any alternate work that could be found. Currently, Aegis has found itself its own nice little niche that it has created, earning protection money off of a small district on the bottom half of the station, mostly from the few night clubs and bars in the area, in addition to a marketplace and the housing surrounding it.

Currently the RP will be set either shortly before or shortly after the start of Mass Effect 2. The exact time has not been made certain yet. If you are all interested in joining, please post on this thread, or shoot me a PM, expressing your interest. Attached underneath is the character sheet we will be using for the RP.

There will be caps placed on certain races such as Krogan, or Quarian, so I will be pickier on any such characters, and if I'm not sufficiently "Wowed", I will reserve my right to decline them. Banned are simply not allowed. Underneath is a small layout for races:

Free Races:
Asari
Batarians
Humans
Salarians
Turians

Capped Races:
Drell
Krogan
Quarian

Banned Races:
Elcor
Geth
Hanar
Prothean
Volus
Vorcha
Yahg

Just wanted to toss down a placeholder for bringing Knox back :3 I'll toss down his sheet in a bit!

It's good to be back on Omega.

I'm game, I'll put together a sheet in a while.

Edit: Okay wow, after going over it she needed quite a bit of work. Hopefully that will fix any problems I had.

Since I can't remember how Serina was going to be played, I'll start anew! And with one of my preferred races. And since I know I can't do a Drell without cloning Thane, we get a Sali'

Colour me at least somewhat interested. I may or may not put up a sheet, preferably for a quarian, drell or turian.

Though I have a question: Which Mass Effect do you mean: 1 or 2? (Having not played 3 yet, I also request advance warning of any spoiler discussion.)
Edit: Question has been answered.

You know what? I think I would like to bring back Dregger.

If this thing jumps off like I expect it too, I'll be there with 350 pounds of grumpy Krogan.

Here is the re-done sheet.

I know, another female Quarian already, but I figure I may as well try and get my Mass Effect OC in on this.

[EDIT 1]: Changed her class to Soldier and changed the powers to suit. Also added a very minor addendum to her Psychological Profile.

[EDIT 2]: Updated Pre-Service Record and Psychological Profile.

Feel free to let me know if you think it needs changin.

Sweet, a Mass Effect RP.

I want to make a Quarian, BUT HE ISN'T A TALI CLONE!

He is male :3

If the Quarian cap is reached, I can make a Turian instead. Kind of have an idea for one, but I like this one better.

I'll give this a run.

Always wanted to be part of this RP ever since the first one. Hope you enjoy my sheet and any criticisms or suggestions are welcome.

Chicago Ted:
*snip*

So, I need to ask, you were going to let us know if there was anything we need to change in our sheets, or if you're generally dissatisfied with them, right? It'd be nice having some input.

Texas Joker 52:

Chicago Ted:
*snip*

So, I need to ask, you were going to let us know if there was anything we need to change in our sheets, or if you're generally dissatisfied with them, right? It'd be nice having some input.

Yeah, I've been reading all of them, but I've just been taking it a bit slow. I only really started to review each of them tonight. I was going to write down my reviews for them one by one but send 'em out all at once to everyone, but I'll send the few I have done already out now instead.

Also, as a side note, if anyone is wanting to talk wih me in private, or shoot me a message, we do have a Steam Group that we do use to chat with members. It allows a lot more rapid conversation and decision making over PM's, so I highly recommend using it. You can either find my Steam on my profile here at the Escapist, or directly go to add friend and add: mightybeaver. The profile you should find will be one titled InsaneSorceror, with a Lambda in the middle, that is me.

Chicago Ted:

Texas Joker 52:

Chicago Ted:
*snip*

Yeah, I've been reading all of them, but I've just been taking it a bit slow. I only really started to review each of them tonight. I was going to write down my reviews for them one by one but send 'em out all at once to everyone, but I'll send the few I have done already out now instead.

Also, as a side note, if anyone is wanting to talk wih me in private, or shoot me a message, we do have a Steam Group that we do use to chat with members. It allows a lot more rapid conversation and decision making over PM's, so I highly recommend using it. You can either find my Steam on my profile here at the Escapist, or directly go to add friend and add: mightybeaver. The profile you should find will be one titled InsaneSorceror, with a Lambda in the middle, that is me.

Ah, ok, cool! I'll await to see the verdict on my character then.

Interested, will post shortly

There's a few things in this Bio that would make me, if I was a DM, raise an eyebrow. If anything's wrong let me know and I'll see if its fixable, but I've always wanted to play this kind of character.

Proposed start date:

Monday September 24

Still looking for players.

Finally finished, damn that took a lot longer than it should have, but anyways here's my sheet:

Edit, tweaked my sheet:

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked