Feast of the Forgotten - A Fantasy Horror RP, CLOSED

Pages 1 2 NEXT

To be honest I think I'm going to put this on a shelf and let it wait for a while.

I don't think that the current players and I can pull it off well and I want to concentrate on other projects.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

*DELETED*

SkullKing84:

You mad genius you.

Viking Incognito:

An Indian elderly chieftain? Sweet.

ruedyn:

The nightmare of all Irishmen, just a bit below prohibition.

PlastikBulb:

Even though you're from different periods, it would be interesting to see you pitted against Cromwell.
So far this had been a sausage-fest of military men... what about some females, inventors, kings?

I came very close to picking Elizabeth Bathory. Ha.

I was wandering though the lists of "influential and important historical figures" and saw the first person I could easily play. Mainly because I know all of the history behind Collins and the revolution.One of my favourite periods in fact. Though yeah, gender diversity, We Like It! Also studied all the stuff Cromwell did, English History, yeah! So heh, any interaction there will be.......... fun.

SkullKing84:
I came very close to picking Elizabeth Bathory. Ha.

I'm now tempted to play as the Blood Countess now, but I'm in so many RPs at the moment...

Terratina.:

I'm now tempted to play as the Blood Countess now, but I'm in so many RPs at the moment...

You can do it! I believe in you! :D

@SkullKing94: Ah, what the hell, last one I'll join now. I promise.

Dammit, now I need to search the internet for an equally mad character. Anyone know some female mad scientists?

MortifiedPenguin:
Dammit, now I need to search the internet for an equally mad character. Anyone know some female mad scientists?

I'm guessing you want the character?

Sorry don't know any female mad scientists, ask Mary Shelley.

Terratina.:
-El Snipo-

I was considering it but Joanna of Castile looks tempting.

Captcha: Blood type - something shady's going down.

MortifiedPenguin:
-Snip-

I see what you did there.

Looks like my subtle suggestion has gone unheard. Oh well, at least Elizabeth and Joanne can talk about forced confinement together.

MortifiedPenguin:
Snip

"History is written by the winners."

Who knows how many historical figures were "altered" because who was in power at the time decided it would cause problems if said person was (insert gender, race, religion... species etc).
Hope these help

http://io9.com/5794436/from-alexander-pope-to-splice-a-short-history-of-the-female-mad-scientist

Sofia Kovalevskaya

just so everyone is clear, here is a picture of Geronimo

Viking Incognito:

Want to go around with a Boer Wars veteran cane just for the sake of being a badass, all the while not knowing it has a blade in it?

TheIronRuler:

Viking Incognito:

Want to go around with a Boer Wars veteran cane just for the sake of being a badass, all the while not knowing it has a blade in it?

I don't know what that is, but I don't think Geronimo would want that. I think he would just carry a knife.

I was tempted to just go Teddy Roosevelt for the sake of Cracked.com, but I saw the lack of anyone truly crazy and well, it seems I have the market cornered in that regard. Just to note, while they don't know his real name, I am going with the likely scenario that he was a doctor and well to do.

I kind of want to see if anyone chooses Hellen Keller or Jesus :P

I'd laugh.

ruedyn:

I'd laugh.

HA! Those did cross my mind as well.

SkullKing84:

ruedyn:

I'd laugh.

HA! Those did cross my mind as well.

Jesus would be a troll, obviously, but Hellen Keller has potential to be fascinating...

Ooh, I'll do H.P.... FUCK
OK, let's go with one of his close friends

Odinsson:

Nice! I wonder if we can get a Dead-Writer-Society going?

SkullKing84:

Odinsson:

Nice! I wonder if we can get a Dead-Writer-Society going?

I originally thought of Doing Arthur Conan Doyle, buuuut decided no in the end. Still, that would have been cool.

An interesting Rp for sure, and I could go on about meaningful quotes among other things. I'll pique my interest here for now and come back if I think I can play a historical figure well enough of some sort...

Al Capone
Napoleon Bonaparte
Hitler (HAH)

And others are some I'd be interested in going with, but sadly I always lack personality (my own peeve) to add to them. Big reason why I don't join a few more constricted RP's.

Someone do Michael Jackson. I dare you.

Raynoson:
An interesting Rp for sure, and I could go on about meaningful quotes among other things. I'll pique my interest here for now and come back if I think I can play a historical figure well enough of some sort...

Al Capone
Napoleon Bonaparte
Hitler (HAH)

And others are some I'd be interested in going with, but sadly I always lack personality (my own peeve) to add to them. Big reason why I don't join a few more constricted RP's.

DO HITLER, PLEASE!!!

TheIronRuler:

Raynoson:

Al Capone
Napoleon Bonaparte
Hitler (HAH)

DO HITLER, PLEASE!!!

Nein, Sie verstehen nicht die Gefahr in diesem fragt mich. Jeder Versuch, den ich versuchen, umfassen solche ein Zeichen würde zu epischen Proportionen einer Scheiß Sturm, montiert auf so einer schlimmen Haufen von toten Babys.

Richtig ist mein deutsch sprechen, though in reality I'm not sure I got all the words and conjuggliation a'ight there =/

Though honestly, do you want me to do probably one of the WORST characters in history? I don't mind in a sense, but would prefer Genghis Khan or some other warlord along the lines of that... Or join the society of dead writers.

You could join the society of dead writers or be The Mad Monk, Rasputin. (or Ivan the terrible, or Stalin or Pol Pot or Saddam or Bella Lugosi or JFK Or even The guy from KFC) There is plenty of room... for we are all dead here, my friend.

This will have so many Meta jokes... I can't wait to start this.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked