Feast of the Forgotten - A Fantasy Horror RP, CLOSED

Pages PREV 1 2

TheIronRuler:
This will have so many Meta jokes... I can't wait to start this.

Noob Question. What's a Meta?

Any room left OP?

CpT_x_Killsteal:

Self-aware or referring to oneself, usually results in a mindfuck and the consequential explosion of one's head region.

Sometimes involving breaking of the 4th wall.

:-P

CpT_x_Killsteal:
Someone do Michael Jackson. I dare you.

SkullKing84:

CpT_x_Killsteal:

Self-aware or referring to oneself, usually results in a mindfuck and the consequential explosion of one's head region.

Sometimes involving breaking of the 4th wall.

:-P

K thanks :)

MortifiedPenguin:

I expect to see her pretty normal and headstrong at the start, but as memories start breaking through she begins to break down.
How did you expect to play her? There won't be any corpse for her to cling to manically.

TheIronRuler:

MortifiedPenguin:

I expect to see her pretty normal and headstrong at the start, but as memories start breaking through she begins to break down.
How did you expect to play her? There won't be any corpse for her to cling to manically.

True, I guess she might get a bit clingy with the male members of the group then.

So when is this thing gonna start?

MortifiedPenguin:
So when is this thing gonna start?

I need to reach a certain amount of ready players, but so far we're missing a few. If nobody shows up in the next few days, I will start with the scenes and get the RP into motion.

Some reason I can picture George Carlin, George Burns and Mel Blanc sitting at one end of the table cracking jokes at us when we come in.

Horror RPs never work.

That is all.

But honestly I haven't read the post yet, get back to you when you admit you enjoy eroge games.

Is this RP dead already?

:(

SkullKing84:

Is this RP dead already?

It depends. I need enough players to start this, and since I didn't have any I just waited for more people to sign up.

To be honest I think I'm going to put this on a shelf and let it wait for a while.

I don't think that the current players and I can pull it off well and I want to concentrate on other projects.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

TheIronRuler:

I don't think that the current players and I can pull it off well

I feel bad now... (Runs off crying).

Naw... i understand. I tried doing a Call of Cthulhu table top game with my closest friends. After they made characters it was clear we weren't gonna play it. They made: An extremely mentally handicapped kid, A pedophile priest, a fireworks shop owner (pyro who blew things up cause of his paranoia),and a cop.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked