The Vampire Earth - Post Apoc/Sci-fi - Interest Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Lunar Templar:

Dectomax:

Even with 'pure' blood so to speak, the effects would be diluted.

and what effect would a life weaver have on these 'hunter 1.1's?

Now that's a good question. If an initiate has this 'pure' blood strain a Lifeweaver MAY 'tune' up the mutations. This can have several effects, whilst allowing the individual to have a more powerful grasp on their abilities, it also has the potential to kill or drive them insane.

Dectomax:

Lunar Templar:

Dectomax:

Even with 'pure' blood so to speak, the effects would be diluted.

and what effect would a life weaver have on these 'hunter 1.1's?

Now that's a good question. If an initiate has this 'pure' blood strain a Lifeweaver MAY 'tune' up the mutations. This can have several effects, whilst allowing the individual to have a more powerful grasp on their abilities, it also has the potential to kill or drive them insane.

good to know :3 I'll think on it and possibly post a second character

Dectomax:

What if a persons mom was a cat, but he ended up being a wolf? I assume he gets diluted Cat abilities with a regular wolf abilties, right?

ruedyn:

Dectomax:

What if a persons mom was a cat, but he ended up being a wolf? I assume he gets diluted Cat abilities with a regular wolf abilties, right?

Yes, so he might be able to jump a little higher than usual ( But not to the extremes of a Cat ) and such.

^^;; scratch the second character

i just took over 2 for some one else in another RP, meaning i have 3 there, then i have 2 in another one, 1 in another and this one, so I'll just stick to my wolfy until such a time as i'm not spread so thin

catchpa: i'm only human

>.> its alive, i know it is ....

Lunar Templar:
^^;; scratch the second character

i just took over 2 for some one else in another RP, meaning i have 3 there, then i have 2 in another one, 1 in another and this one, so I'll just stick to my wolfy until such a time as i'm not spread so thin

catchpa: i'm only human

>.> its alive, i know it is ....

Of course it is. It's watching you. Waiting.

Anyone else interested in putting a sheet in?

Yes, apologies for the delay. I've been going through a period of...uninspiration lately. I'll try to get it up soon.

Mortis Nuncius:
Yes, apologies for the delay. I've been going through a period of...uninspiration lately. I'll try to get it up soon.

No worries bud, I've had my hands full for the past few days too! Look forward to seeing your sheet!

Captcha: Clean Hands...it knows too much.

Dectomax:

Mortis Nuncius:

Captcha: Clean Hands...it knows too much.

As do I...

Thought I'd come up with a character with a backstory focusing on the social impact of having hunter ancestry as well as the risks and downsides. GM's discretion over enhancements to strength and regeneration would be useful (if any).

Muffin Button:
Thought I'd come up with a character with a backstory focusing on the social impact of having hunter ancestry as well as the risks and downsides. GM's discretion over enhancements to strength and regeneration would be useful (if any).

Seems fine so far :)

Apologies for the delay.

And now, I await your judgement. :P

Mortis Nuncius:
Apologies for the delay.

And now, I await your judgement. :P

Sounds good! As always, be aware that using foreign weapons in a Post-Apocalyptic setting is going to make ammunition hard to find.

So, do we have a start date to look forward to, out of curiosity?

Ultraman950:
So, do we have a start date to look forward to, out of curiosity?

Well, I'm hoping for a few more sheets ( To allow the possibility of 4/5 players ) - if not, then I'd say I'll confirm sheets on the 3rd and get started on the 5th?

sounds good to me

Very well then. I shall continue to wait patiently. :)

Updated the 2nd post to include everyone's sheets.

Dectomax:
snicker snack

Am I too late? I hope not. This seems like it'll be a good bit of fun.

EDIT: Reworked her appearance and renamed her, and a few minor adjustments to her description. I did not realize the other cat was also a slim asian woman. :|

Yay, I'm not the only cat anymore! ^_^

Ultraman950:

That was actually mostly why I chose a cat. I couldn't decide, so I counted how many of each there were and made whichever had the least. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:

Ultraman950:

That was actually mostly why I chose a cat. I couldn't decide, so I counted how many of each there were and made whichever had the least. :|

Hey, that's what I usually do too. :P

Ultraman950:

We're obviously soul mates. We should just skip all the runaround and get married now, yes?
Yeah, I though about being a normal but... Why would you? Haha.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Ultraman950:

We're obviously soul mates. We should just skip all the runaround and get married now, yes?
Yeah, I though about being a normal but... Why would you? Haha.

No thanks, I don't think you're my type. :P

I dunno. Normal is boring. XD

Ultraman950:

I AM VERY OFFENDED GOOD SIR. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A DUEL. NO ONE TURNS DOWN A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL FROM FRANCISCO D'ANCOIA AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.
Bonus points and cookies for all if you know who Francisco d'Ancoia is.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Ultraman950:

I AM VERY OFFENDED GOOD SIR. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A DUEL. NO ONE TURNS DOWN A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL FROM FRANCISCO D'ANCOIA AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.
Bonus points and cookies for all if you know who Francisco d'Ancoia is.

Atlas Shrugged?

Ultraman950:

Atlas Shrugged?

Cookies for all!
I would have listed all of his names but I forgot them. :[
Why do you know that? I'm not going to assume you used google because that's for cynics. I wouldn't expect many people on this website to have read it.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Ultraman950:

Atlas Shrugged?

Cookies for all!
I would have listed all of his names but I forgot them. :[
Why do you know that? I'm not going to assume you used google because that's for cynics. I wouldn't expect many people on this website to have read it.

You're half-right. The other source was Wikipedia. :P

Yes, I'm a cheater, but this isn't high school. I'm allowed to use Wikipedia for trivial information. XD

Ultraman950:

Yes, I'm a cheater, but this isn't high school. I'm allowed to use Wikipedia for trivial information. XD

-sigh- Scratch that. Cookies for no one.
NOT WHEN COOKIES ARE AT STAKE. ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Captcha: i'm only human.
Fine. I'll forgive you this time. But if I reference another obscure and way the hell too long book, you'd better know it, capiche?

I promise I'm not actually this incredibly strange. I'm just in a good mood.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Ultraman950:

-sigh- Scratch that. Cookies for no one.
NOT WHEN COOKIES ARE AT STAKE. ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Captcha: i'm only human.
Fine. I'll forgive you this time. But if I reference another obscure and way the hell too long book, you'd better know it, capiche?

I promise I'm not actually this incredibly strange. I'm just in a good mood.

deny me cookies will you, then i shall resort to THIS!!!

Lunar Templar:

I... What?
Nooooo!
And blame Ultraman! He's the one who caused you to be denied your cookies! D:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

I... What?
Nooooo!

TO LATE!!! ALL SHALL SUFFER!!! *evil laugh here as i force every one to watch the best of Marty Ingels*

Lunar Templar:

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

I... What?
Nooooo!

TO LATE!!! ALL SHALL SUFFER!!! *evil laugh here as i force every one to watch the best of Marty Ingels*

Er. Mr. Evil Overlord Pony sir, I'm not sure how 'evil' that is. It's actually rather entertaining.

And now I find my earplugs are useful in areas outside swimming.

Your move Marty.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked