The Vampire Earth - Post Apoc/Sci-fi - Interest Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

SamtheDeathclaw:

I... What?
Nooooo!
And blame Ultraman! He's the one who caused you to be denied your cookies! D:

TO LATE!!! ALL SHALL SUFFER!!! *evil laugh here as i force every one to watch the best of Marty Ingels*

Er. Mr. Evil Overlord Pony sir, I'm not sure how 'evil' that is. It's actually rather entertaining.

*stops laughing* erm .... you sure o.0?

fine!!! how about THIS!!!!

o.o scared for your life yet?

This suddenly became a very active thread. XD

Lunar Templar:

*stops laughing* erm .... you sure o.0?

fine!!! how about THIS!!!!

o.o scared for your life yet?

-stifled awwww-
Er, uhm, yep. The most evilest little ohmygodlookattheonethat'sjustchillingonitsbackohmygod group of foxes ever.

Ultraman950:

I am the chattiest monkey you will ever meet.

Ultraman950:

i'm trying to spread suffering and torment

>.> i don't think i'm doing very good at it

SamtheDeathclaw:

-stifled awwww-
Er, uhm, yep. The most evilest little ohmygodlookattheonethat'sjustchillingonitsbackohmygod group of foxes ever.

i detect a lack of genuine fear ...

Lunar Templar:
]

Your detecters must be broken, because I'm terrified. Yup yup.

Whelp, I can check 'watch a pony try to scare a deathclaw' off my bucket list.

G'night everybody, hopefully this boosted us up to front page. We can use some extra RPers.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:
]

Your detecters must be broken, because I'm terrified. Yup yup.

>.> *remains unconvinced*

actually i would have preferred a 'fox' option for the hunters, cause foxes are awesome :3

ruedyn:
Whelp, I can check 'watch a pony try to scare a deathclaw' off my bucket list.

the internet, where anything can literally happen

Lunar Templar:

actually i would have preferred a 'fox' option for the hunters, cause foxes are awesome :3

Foxes are far too adorable. And besides, foxes are typically more sly masters of the indy ploy than straight up fighters like wolves are.
Which raises a question. Why are wolves and bears badass wild animals while cats are... Cats?
...-ponders-
Yeah anyways foxes are adorable and I want to pet them. :D

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

Foxes are far too adorable. And besides, foxes are typically more sly masters of the indy ploy than straight up fighters like wolves are.
Which raises a question. Why are wolves and bears badass wild animals while cats are... Cats?
...-ponders-
Yeah anyways foxes are adorable and I want to pet them. :D

agreed :3

i thought about rolling a 'wolf' who was more 'fox' like in nature, you know, likes pranks, great at laying traps and generally able to out think every one around her.

but then she'd been smarter then i am

Lunar Templar:

i thought about rolling a 'wolf' who was more 'fox' like in nature, you know, likes pranks, great at laying traps and generally able to out think every one around her.

Eh, I bet you could've written it. It's not that hard to write a clever character. They're easy to make insufferable, though.
[I'm speaking from a writing standpoint, rather than a rp standpoint. This is only my second rp. :|]
I think that would be pretty interesting. Maybe a wolf with cat parents that resulted in a fox archetype? Wouldn't be that hard to write, I think. Your character seems pretty cool, though.
Also: Fenris. Reference to the elvish language in Dragon Age, or the companion with that name? Just out of curiosity. I'm always curious what names are references to. Haha.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

Eh, I bet you could've written it. It's not that hard to write a clever character. They're easy to make insufferable, though.
[I'm speaking from a writing standpoint, rather than a rp standpoint. This is only my second rp. :|]
I think that would be pretty interesting. Maybe a wolf with cat parents that resulted in a fox archetype? Wouldn't be that hard to write, I think. Your character seems pretty cool, though.
Also: Fenris. Reference to the elvish language in Dragon Age, or the companion with that name? Just out of curiosity. I'm always curious what names are references to. Haha.

combination of Norse mythos, IE Fenrir

and 40K, the planet the Space Wolves are from.

sad thing is. i had to try think to come up with that back story, though when i'm not trying i can have something pretty good in mind

Lunar Templar:

sad thing is. i had to try think to come up with that back story, though when i'm not trying i can have something pretty good in mind

Another question: Why in the world did you choose a kris, of all weapons? Most people don't even know what a kris is.
I am afraid I'm very unknowledgeable about Norse mythology. I know the basics, but not much more. Celtic myths are more my forté.
Thinking of which...
I'm officially renaming my character. Assuming I can find the right story. and the name is pronouncable...
Also unknowledgeable about 40K. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

Another question: Why in the world did you choose a kris, of all weapons? Most people don't even know what a kris is.
I am afraid I'm very unknowledgeable about Norse mythology. I know the basics, but not much more. Celtic myths are more my forté.
Thinking of which...
I'm officially renaming my character. Assuming I can find the right story. and the name is pronouncable...

I'm actually not sure now that I'm thinking about it ^^;; it just seemed color then the knife the Wolves normal use.

Fenrir is a wolf that is supposed to kill Odin during Ragnarok, it's also one of Loki's offspring.

the Space Wolves, are basically, Vikings, in space. it's awesome. the planet they are from is called Fenrir.

celtic myths eh ..... there an Elchulus in there anywhere? been meaning to look but been kinda lazy about it since i found out what Glas Ghaibhleann was ....

SamtheDeathclaw:

Lunar Templar:

Thinking of which...

Team Fortress 2 will explain why people are familiar with the Kriss. I actually saw a History Channel episode about Asian weapons before I played the game, so I heard of it a few years ago.

Lunar Templar:

I'm actually not sure now that I'm thinking about it ^^;; it just seemed color then the knife the Wolves normal use.

Fenrir is a wolf that is supposed to kill Odin during Ragnarok, it's also one of Loki's offspring.

the Space Wolves, are basically, Vikings, in space. it's awesome. the planet they are from is called Fenrir.

celtic myths eh ..... there an Elchulus in there anywhere? been meaning to look but been kinda lazy about it since i found out what Glas Ghaibhleann was ....

[to google!] No, not as far as I know. Haha. It's been too long since I genuinely looked into it enough to say for certain. :|
Sounds awesome. Haha. Space vikings. Que interesante.
Ah! Come to think of it, I have heard of it. It's been years and years now, but I do vaguely remember! Haha.

TheIronRuler:
Team Fortress 2 will explain why people are familiar with the Kriss. I actually saw a History Channel episode about Asian weapons before I played the game, so I heard of it a few years ago.

Ah, that may be it. I didn't know it was on there. I'm kind of a knife nut, so I'd heard of it at... Some point. Somewhere in the past. I don't remember things. :| They're definitely pretty knives, at any rate.

TheIronRuler:

i've never actually PLAYED TF2, i have an MTG card called Kris Mage though, which is buried some where in a card box marked 'red', always did like the art on that card

SamtheDeathclaw:

[to google!] No, not as far as I know. Haha. It's been too long since I genuinely looked into it enough to say for certain. :|
Sounds awesome. Haha. Space vikings. Que interesante.
Ah! Come to think of it, I have heard of it. It's been years and years now, but I do vaguely remember! Haha.

Lunar Templar:

i've never actually PLAYED TF2, i have an MTG card called Kris Mage though, which is buried some where in a card box marked 'red', always did like the art on that card

And here I thought I was the only person on the entire planet who hasn't played Team Fortress.
Never played Magic the Gathering either, though.
Man, I'm an awful nerd, aren't I? Never played 40k, TF2 OR MTG. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:
And here I thought I was the only person on the entire planet who hasn't played Team Fortress.
Never played Magic the Gathering either, though.

I never played any of those either. I guess I'm not a very good nerd, either. :P

Ultraman950:

SamtheDeathclaw:

I never played any of those either. I guess I'm not a very good nerd, either. :P

OBVIOUSLY SOULMATES.

I love how this thread was completely dead until I joined. :|

I'm going to assume you're a guy. If that is the case, I'm straight. Sorry. :P

Ultraman950:

Damn it. Can't say I didn't try. :(
Nah, I'm not in the habit of hitting on random people. Except as a joke, obviously.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Ultraman950:

Damn it. Can't say I didn't try. :(
Nah, I'm not in the habit of hitting on random people. Except as a joke, obviously.

I didn't figure you were serious, but I still felt it should be said. :P

First round of elimination has begun - check the 2nd post.

I made sure EVERYONE'S Sheet was in the post and then went through and removed the unsuccessful players. For a 24 hour period, I'll be accepting re-writes of any unsuccessful characters.

For those still in, I'll go through the list again tonight. ( It's hard, because there are a lot of very cool characters in this! )

Dectomax:

I made sure EVERYONE'S Sheet was in the post and then went through and removed the unsuccessful players. For a 24 hour period, I'll be accepting re-writes of any unsuccessful characters.

For those still in, I'll go through the list again tonight. ( It's hard, because there are a lot of very cool characters in this! )

Hunh, I got knocked out by the guy I recruited. I'd like to know what to change, but I don't want to kick any of these people out :(

Well don't I feel like a right proper card.

Dectomax:
snip

Any possibility of you allowing two of each caste, maybe? :[
I'll feel pretty bad if Ruedyn gets knocked out because I joined.
EDIT: Hang on, what's the number of rp'ers we're looking for here? It's possible I'm misreading your post, but it sounds like you intend to take even more people off?

ruedyn:

Dectomax:

Hunh, I got knocked out by the guy I recruited. I'd like to know what to change, but I don't want to kick any of these people out :(

I was looking at writing, character and how well they'd interact with the other characters.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Dectomax:
snip

EDIT: Hang on, what's the number of rp'ers we're looking for here? It's possible I'm misreading your post, but it sounds like you intend to take even more people off?

I'm looking at 4 or 5 people, to keep it tight and co-ordinated. I've found that having an RP with an excess of players makes the whole experience a little less fun.

Dectomax:

ruedyn:

Dectomax:

I was looking at writing, character and how well they'd interact with the other characters

I'm just going to assume that means my character sheet was good for the mild ego boosting.

I thought having a natural coward and sniper on the team would be interesting. (Also, after looking at those accepted, I can't help but feel Yuriy is the luckiest man ever)

SamtheDeathclaw:

Dectomax:
snip

If you look back at the sheets accepted, you'll notice that so far, there are two of each caste bar Wolves. :)

ruedyn:

Dectomax:

ruedyn:

I was looking at writing, character and how well they'd interact with the other characters

I'm just going to assume that means my character sheet was good for the mild ego boosting.

I thought having a natural coward and sniper on the team would be interesting. (Also, after looking at those accepted, I can't help but feel Yuriy is the luckiest man ever)

Y'know...you may be right.

To Vegas!!

aww :( i'm the only wolfy *forever alone*

Lunar Templar:

Do not worry, malen'kiy volk (Russian for "little wolf").

You will never be truly alone.[/epicly inspiring voice]

Dectomax:

SamtheDeathclaw:

If you look back at the sheets accepted, you'll notice that so far, there are two of each caste bar Wolves. :)

Yeah, I know. So why not make it a level six and have two of each? But whatever, it's your rp.

Arguing with the dm is generally a bad idea, especially since we haven't even started yet.

Lunar Templar:

Ironic how the pack based animal ends up being the only one :\

ruedyn:

Lunar Templar:

Ironic how the pack based animal ends up being the only one :\

yeah :(

@gm: it to late to rewrite her as more fox like?

Mortis Nuncius:

ruedyn:

Dectomax:

Y'know...you may be right.

To Vegas!!

Well, if he feels like leaving his harem behind who am I to stop him.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked