Beyond the Black Sun(intrest check

'This war of slavery and attrition has made me its slave....' A young man suddenly burst into the office "Mr. President we have the latest news from Gettysburg and Antietam." The boy looking no older than 15, "Father...Its....The Reckoners....we...we have reports of zombified soldiers its just like the first time." The President turned around revealing than it to be no other than Abraham Lincoln albeit greatly aged. He sighed "Get me Jameson Craig tell him its urgent spare no expense to get him here on the double." Lincoln looked at the reports it was the same thing everywhere zombies, creatures from beyond human comprehension, undead gunmen, and cults,God the cults, he sighed one last time he picked up and inhaler and took a deep breath hacking and coughing green mist. 'Why did we let the Sioux do that terrible thing, why why why,no matter its to late now we fix the problem at hand.' he thought and went off to the War Room.

And so my cowboys and cowgirls so comes my game:Beyond the Black Sun. Now this is based of Deadlands a table top rpg but this will have numerous elements thrown into it. Now that that crap is out out the way time to get to the nitty gritty. The year is 1875. The Civil War is still going. And a great calamity has happened caused by the Sioux and other tribes which i will explain if y'all still have interest after this opening post. And as for technology flying has been perfected zeppelins fly people around. Guns have more advanced ammunition and different firing mechanisms but its still revolvers rifles and there are machine guns but the smallest are turrets but more person usable are still in the works. Also limbs organs even if your really rich or lucky can be made automatronic. Now on to geography part of Calfornia is in the ocean due to a quake. Now because of that instead of The Gold Rush happening a rush for a mineral known as Ghostrock came forth once ill explain more. Also all of Nebraska belongs to the Sioux but nobody goes there for good reason its considered no mans land it a horrifying wasteland with a glow that can mistaken for sunrise at night. America is split in two litarly right down the middle horizontally with both sides in a stalemate.

Character sheets
Name:(please be a little creative)
Race:(white,black,Native American etc.)
Looks:(what do you look like include a picture if you can, be descriptive)
Gear:(what do you wield, now no giant cannons if a regular human can carry it what makes you think you can and i not saying you cant but it wouldn't be a good idea to have straight knife sword or fist guy remember this is the Wild Weird West you can and will get shot at.)
Bio:(what brings you to America who are did you do something bad, how did you get particular scar details details.)
(btw magic is an option for gear but it can be unpredictable at times)

This sounds interesting. I whipped up a character sheet but some extra knowledge of the setting will more than likely make me need to edit it.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked