Shadowrun: Death Valley (Open- signup)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

@Spector29: So, an adept?

@Everyone: Who of you are going where?

Mondaine is in this for the money and recruits, so wherever gets him to those easiest is where he will be found. He has a watcher so that might be most helpful for the interrogation of the wife.

Asclepion:

I stated Jonesy's intent. Ex-wife's place. Hasn't left yet.

EDIT: Who is accompanying me?

FalloutJack:
-Snip-

Ziggy will, if you'll have him.

Terratina.:

FalloutJack:
-Snip-

Ziggy will, if you'll have him.

This ought to be interesting. Should we wait for others to post first?

FalloutJack:
-Super Shadowrun Snip-

If you want, I won't be able to post for a while anyway.

Terratina.:

FalloutJack:
-Super Shadowrun Snip-

If you want, I won't be able to post for a while anyway.

Good point. I'm going to seize the opportunity, especially since I have an appointment tomorrow.

Asclepion:

I'm a bit confused, are you talking about our starting positions, or is this about something else?
If this is about where we are, Mitch would just have arrived in Downtown of Seattle.

eyesonflux:
I'm a bit confused, are you talking about our starting positions, or is this about something else?
If this is about where we are, Mitch would just have arrived in Downtown of Seattle.

D:
Were you at the Yakuza/Corp Event? The one where the mission was given?

Oh no.. It would be troublesome if Mitch wasn't briefed with the mission.. Where can i find the text explaining what happened there, and what is the mission they gave?
It would be best if Mitch would have been there, and sorry for missing the briefing.

Asclepion:

Uh...I guess?

Never have done a game of Shadowrun before.

Kris is staking out the hotel

Spector29:
Uh...I guess?

Never have done a game of Shadowrun before.

Okay :3
Adepts channel magic to perform physical abilities. Adepts can run on walls, use mundane objects as deadly thrown projectiles, shatter hard objects with a single unarmed blow, and perform similar feats of incredible ability.

I ask because he can turn invisible, but is not outfitted with any cyberware, or wearing any kind of gear for it.

Well yeah, I didn't exactly know how to explain it properly. Although I didn't want magic prowess to be his focus, just the whole double life thing and sneaky-stabbyness.

So, like, Path of the Shadow for Spector, then?

To recap:

- Party is hired by the Yakuza to hunt down a man, who shot up a classroom containing the son of a Yakuza underboss.
- Jonesy and Ziggy go to question the ex-wife and are attacked by a group of homeless lobbing grenades. Ziggy calls for evacuation from the apartment room, while Jonesy and his hounds fight them off on the street.
- Blue and wolf go to question the mother, afterwards they meet up with Jade and Sonya.
- Geist has contact with a Decker/Technomancer subculture that had hacked the cameras at the party with the Yaks, intending to blackmail the corp heads later. They are quickly overrun and used to set traps for Geist. Geist goes to a Decker safehouse and sees one of them working alongside homeless and armed kids.
- Jade has her contacts search for info relating to the target. The Ducks become aware of this, and two days later her garage is hit with a drive-by attack, where an incendiary device is thrown at it. The building catches fire, and Jade drags her Ork out before running into her VTOL and crashing it through the wall.
- A couple of runners went off and did their own thing.
- Party is under threat of attack by homeless and children. They must regroup, share their information, and take a trip to Death Valley, planning the run to capture the target.

Name and/or Alias: Minato Arisato/ The Blue-Haired Boy
Age & Gender: 16/17, Male
Race: Human
Height & Weight: 170 cm, Weight unknown (Never mentioned in P3)
Type: Persona User (Is this alright?)
Appearance: He is a short boy for his age. He wears a black Gekkoukan school uniform, with a white buttoned shirt underneath. His hair is blue, and modeled in the way emos formed their hair in the early twenty first century. He wears headphones, black pants, navy shoes, and a belt with a silver buckle.
History: A boy of 16 lead to move to Tatsumi Port Island, Minato was quickly discovered to be a persona user and joined SEES. After a fair amount of time with the members of SEES, He met Ryoji Mikazuchi, who was actually Death in the disguise of a transfer student. On January 31, 2010, Ryoji transformed into Nyx Avatar, The bringer of the end. After defeating the Night Mother, Minato enters Nyx and seals her away. He has just woken from an eternal slumber, and walks the streets in search of purpose.
Reason to be here/things to do: Minato woke up in 2074, as the world no longer hoped for death. All his friends are dead, and there are no problems for him to solve, so he wanders the streets in search of something to do. After he is mugged, he realizes he can help to stop this.
Personality: A silent, stoic boy who only speaks when addressed. He loves cooking and eating food, and this is often displayed in a comical way. He is very close to Junpei Iori and Ryoji Mikazuchi.
Notable skills: Minato has the ability to wield any weapon, excluding guns or knives. He boosts his ability in combat by making friends while hardly saying anything. He is very kind, depite his tough and stoic attitude.
Equipment: Evoker (Small gun used to summon persona) Armband (It reads S.E.E.S)
Contacts: Minato has no contacts, as his friends died decades ago.
Other: Nothing here.

Asclepion:

- Jade has her contacts search for info relating to the target. The Ducks become aware of this, and two days later her garage is hit with a drive-by attack, where an incendiary device is thrown at it. The building catches fire, and Jade drags her Ork out before running into her VTOL and crashing it through the wall.

Dylan would probably take issue with being called "Jade's Orc".
Would the Thunder Bird actually be in a flyable condition after that escape? I mean, obviously Jade will need to run some quick repairs but will she be able to bring it up to a workable state in a short amount of time?

Righto time to get cracking on my super long post! I hope nobody minds if I take slight control of one of you as to send Mondaine a message in regards to the airplane.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked