Aether Shanties RP (PM if interested/Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 34 NEXT

Okay, I got my first of two characters done. Horatio Morgan awayyyyyyyy!

*EDIT*

ANNNNNND HERE COMES THE NEXT CHAMPION! ALL THE WAY FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE, IIIIIT's LANNA!

drmigit2:
ANNNNNND HERE COMES THE NEXT CHAMPION! ALL THE WAY FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE, IIIIIT's LANNA!

Ooh, I think Lanna and Patty would get along very well. ^_^

I didn't post on the interest thread, but I did make sure to keep an eye on it. I hope you don't mind if I pot a sheet?

And the second will be up tommorow.

Hopefully I am not intruding by posting here, this just seems like a very fun RP. Please tell me if there is anything I would need to change. I would love to take part in this.

Edit: Changed a few minor details around.

Well, looks like it is the HMS Invincible since so few people have joined up with them

Added more (needless) stuff to the character sheet just because I felt compelled to post more and didn't have much to say...

... Which is a problem worth correcting! So, for the people running Mermaid characters... How long have your characters been on the ship? Anyone who's been around for over a month or two should know each other, meaning we should probably discuss what their relationships would be like and such.

Patty's been on for a while. Not sure how long exactly, but a few months at least.

Driekan:
So, for the people running Mermaid characters... How long have your characters been on the ship? Anyone who's been around for over a month or two should know each other, meaning we should probably discuss what their relationships would be like and such.

Yeah, I've probably been with the ship a wee while. Should we discuss this here or set up a group?

Driekan:
Added more (needless) stuff to the character sheet just because I felt compelled to post more and didn't have much to say...

... Which is a problem worth correcting! So, for the people running Mermaid characters... How long have your characters been on the ship? Anyone who's been around for over a month or two should know each other, meaning we should probably discuss what their relationships would be like and such.

Provided I am accepted in, my character would have only been on the ship a short time since he stowed away. Either soon to be found or just found.

3quency:

Driekan:
So, for the people running Mermaid characters... How long have your characters been on the ship? Anyone who's been around for over a month or two should know each other, meaning we should probably discuss what their relationships would be like and such.

Yeah, I've probably been with the ship a wee while. Should we discuss this here or set up a group?

I suspect a group would be less inconvenient for our GM, derailing the thread less...

I'm up for that, if anyone else is!

3quency:

Driekan:

Zachariah's probably been on the mermaid for at least two months, though he's only been a pirate for about a year. As for discussing their relationships I think it would work better to just discuss it in this thread.

EDIT:

Driekan:

I suspect a group would be less inconvenient for our GM, derailing the thread less...

I'm up for that, if anyone else is!

I'm up for it.

Okay, in light of the current discussion I've groupified. I've invited everyone who's submitted a Mermaid character (I think), as well as Wenseph so he can sit in and go "hey, cut that shit out" and various other GM-type things.

Obviously without his grace it's unofficial, but it might come in handy.

And yeah, obviously everyone in the group might not be playing but that's a bridge to cross upon arrival.

Considering that no one has been accepted yet. You certainly take interesting liberties with this. >_>

No, that group is not official. I don't mind you posting here and bumping the thread to the top...

Wenseph:
Considering that no one has been accepted yet. You certainly take interesting liberties with this. >_>

No, that group is not official. I don't mind you posting here and bumping the thread to the top...

Sorry, we were just talking about it so I thought it would make the recruitment thread cleaner.
Didn't mean to be acting out of turn.

Well,looks interesting anyway. I do hope i don't make too much of an arse of myself. as this is my first time really RPing on a forum.

Driekan:

My Char's only just got in on this voyage. So he probably knows nobody.

Wenseph:

I don't think anyone intends not to defer to GM decisions in anything here... And if anyone doesn't get approved, it's only our own time we're wasting.

If we're out of line, is it acceptable for us to blame boundless enthusiasm and move right along?

Driekan:

If I'm accepted I'd like to only have been on for a very short time. Like a few days or a month at most. That cool?

Driekan:

Wenseph:

I don't think anyone intends not to defer to GM decisions in anything here... And if anyone doesn't get approved, it's only our own time we're wasting.

If we're out of line, is it acceptable for us to blame boundless enthusiasm and move right along?

Sure, I'm not holding anything against anyone.

Mine and Hiei's character are almost done, just got to refine some of the items, and we will be ready to show them.

LordDPS:
Well,looks interesting anyway. I do hope i don't make too much of an arse of myself. as this is my first time really RPing on a forum.

Don't sweat it too much, we all gotta start somewhere. Just remember the cardinal rules: No god-modding (acting overpowered or doing things your character wouldn't be able to), try to stay in character, don't take control of other player characters without express permission, and do your best to maintain proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation (though the last one is subjective).

Do these things, and the rest will come on its own.

Ultraman950:

LordDPS:

Don't sweat it too much, we all gotta start somewhere. Just remember the cardinal rules: No god-modding (acting overpowered or doing things your character wouldn't be able to), try to stay in character, don't take control of other player characters without express permission, and do your best to maintain proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation (though the last one is subjective).

Do these things, and the rest will come on its own.

At least my cock ups will be entertaining right? Still. I think i'll be fine lol.

Evrant:
Mine and Hiei's character are almost done, just got to refine some of the items, and we will be ready to show them.

Looking forward to it, I'm especially curious as to what the admiral is going to be like.

Any criticisms welcome.

Sort of fleshed out my character on the Mermaid group page if people are interested in looking.Opinions?

Aaand finished my character's bio.

I choose you: My Character! (finally)

There are some really good sheets coming in. I particularly like the joint effort by Evrant and Hiei82.

I should have mine in tomorrow, so hopefully you'll still be accepting by that time!

Now, this looks like it could be fun. Here's my offering.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 34 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here