My Little Pony: Record of the Equestrian Civil War (Interest Thread- Closed, Starting Soon)

Pages PREV 1 2

Okay, so here's my character sheet, let me know what you think.

Strangely, people seemed to have known in advance that no one was going to pick an earth pony. Now suddenly, fuck ton of earth ponies.

Shadowstar38:
Strangely, people seemed to have known in advance that no one was going to pick an earth pony. Now suddenly, fuck ton of earth ponies.

Tons of green as well! Man, this thread has really boomed, from barely much of a cast to a pretty huge one. Guessing there'll be a list of the final roster some time sooner or later?

Shadowstar38:

Heh, no kidding. I never thought I'd be in a minority by picking a Unicorn, but apparently I am. XD

OmniscientOstrich:
Sniiiip

Interesting character, I'll keep him in mind.

Trucken:
Snip snip

Looks good, you're in.

Well, I have one more application coming in, but other than that, I think I have enough potential hopefuls for now.

Skywolf09:

Shadowstar38:

Heh, no kidding. I never thought I'd be in a minority by picking a Unicorn, but apparently I am. XD

And I'm the only Griffon. What's up with that? :P

...uhm...

...I hope it's good.

Ok, so we have the last person, is it time to begin?

Not G. Ivingname:

Last?!

What? I had come here much before these recent guys! Ive just been waiting for the answer to the question I asked to post my sheet, otherwise I would have much earlier! Or havent you noticed that I was already ignored twice on this thread?

gabmed:

Not G. Ivingname:

Last?!

What? I had come here much before these recent guys! Ive just been waiting for the answer to the question I asked to post my sheet, otherwise I would have much earlier! Or havent you noticed that I was already ignored twice on this thread?

Oh, sorry about that. Do you want to post your sheet so I can take a look?

CrazyGirl17:

gabmed:

Not G. Ivingname:

Last?!

*sigh*... Its allright. Can I post it later today or does it need to be now?

gabmed:

CrazyGirl17:

gabmed:

Last?!

Eh, as soon as you can is fine.

CrazyGirl17:

gabmed:

CrazyGirl17:

Eh, as soon as you can is fine.

Alright everyone, applications are closed! All I need to do is pick characters, so give me some time to figure it out.

CrazyGirl17:
Alright everyone, applications are closed! All I need to do is pick characters, so give me some time to figure it out.

Thought youd use them all from the start. O-o

gabmed:

CrazyGirl17:

Well, I don't want too many characters. I'm still trying to figure out how many I want, though...

CrazyGirl17:

gabmed:

CrazyGirl17:

Well, I don't want too many characters. I'm still trying to figure out how many I want, though...

So my character Okay then?

darksakul:

CrazyGirl17:

gabmed:

So my character Okay then?

Yeah, it's an improvement.

Still having a tough time figure out who makes the cut and how many I want to let in... Hm.

Alright everyone, I've made my final decision! The players are:

CrazyGirl17 (My own character, though the sheet has been edited)

Matt S. Hoimyr

Folji

Not G. Ivingname

Ultraman950

Shadowstar38

Skywolf09

Trucken

Gabmed

Takuanuva

Thank you to everyone who wrote in! The RP should be starting soon...

As a great man once said: WOO! ^_^

By the way everyone, I started the thread, but am still working out the opening post, so please refrain from posting there until its' s done. Thank you.

:D :D :D <3

Thank you! :D

Would you mind posting a link to the thread when you're ready for us? Thanks. :)

D'aww, I got chopped. Ah well, can't win 'em all I guess. Have fun then y'all.

By the way, here's the link: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.392801-My-Little-Pony-Record-of-the-Equestrian-Civil-War#15859059

The opening post's kinda long, and I feel like parts of it were rushed... though that might just because I was impatient to finish it. Also, I don't feel like I got everyone in character...

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked