Regeneration: A Transformers RP (PM if you want to join)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Argo Nova... Log Book entry 3..

My desire to leave cybertron and all my past life has gone well it helps that my old name and body is long gone thanks to the reformatting which gave me the ability to triple change.

Klo is a nice planet and is far from any warzones weather current or pending.

My base of operations has been fully built to accommodate my needs and allow me to continue my cyber ninja training from where it left off.

I still miss Master Yorktron but his death cant be undone.

The Phase Shifting which I never mastered due to the war is coming along nicely.

End Log

Argo begins to stretch as he finishes up his log and places the log card inside a special vault that only with phase shifting can be accessed as there is no door or such.

Now that's done I should check with natives and see if anyone could use some help around town its only thanks to them that I was allowed to become a full member of Klo.

As Argo prepares to head to town in installs his non weapons equipment into his weapon slots for fishing and other purposes he hunts and fishes mostly to help with food for the natives and trades it for the resources he needs often being oil or other types of energon.

After transforming into a Assault grade Humvee he departs and sees if meat or fish are needed or if any dangerous labor is needed that he could do much easier being robotic and not organic.

(wouldn't it be better to make a separate thread so we don't have all are chatter nonsense added lol)

The door to Maccadam's Old Oil House slid open as a Aged Robot entered, briefly checking out the company, as well as the exit should he need to use it in a hurry.
He made his way to counter, tapping on it to get the barkeep's attention.
"Double Concentrated..." Viscus ordered, keeping small talk to a minimum.
The only times of rest he seemed to get these days was sitting in a bar, his past always following him, The Autobots.
Before he let himself think any further, He said "On second thought, make that a triple..."
The drink was served, the Credits were given and Viscus downed his triple shot of Energon in one go, wincing and shuddering a little after.

Diablo1990:

Trailbreaker pats his new "Pal" on the back.

" 'ey, buddy, how ya doin! I'm Trailbreaker! Or cutter. Been called both. You wanna Megs' dudes? Or just one a th' cowards?"

saintdane05:

Veldie:

Snipy

(My char isnt on Cybertron or any type of bot planet hes on Klo and hes out helping natives not in a bar >_>)

Veldie:

Two green and purple bots are busy following Argo. They are large, burly looking ones, both armed with Neutron rifles. They talk and snicker to eachother. One clearly says the words "Perfect catch" "Alley" and "Trap"

"............"
Viscus merely stared at the one called "Trailbreaker" before tapping on the counter again for another Triple, It wasn't often he was in Bars, so he made the most of it.
"Socialize elsewhere. I'm here only to consume my fill then get back on my way." He said as his order soon arrived, dropping a few credit's on the counter before downing it, Shuddering once again.

Diablo1099:

"Eh, thats no fun! You should relax! The war's been over for like... cycles! Beside, ya look unarmed. Its dangerous here in Tarn these days..."
Trailbreaker pats Viscus on the back, and orders another drink. "For two!" he tells the bar tender.

saintdane05:

Veldie:

Two green and purple bots are busy following Argo. They are large, burly looking ones, both armed with Neutron rifles. They talk and snicker to eachother. One clearly says the words "Perfect catch" "Alley" and "Trap"

Noticing 2 dumb looking fellows tempting to follow him he leads them away from town taking a few sharp turns til they are all in a open field and leaves him self fairly open to attack from behind

Veldie:

"Kind sir, is there oh so anything you need? After all, a Cybertonian like you might need a bit of help getting back home...

The first part is said with extreme sarcasm.

saintdane05:
For the record, I'm more the "Not instantaneous ,Longer Posts" sort of RPer

"Really?...I hadn't noticed..." Viscus snarked, recalling the end, all his former Teamates killed or imprisoned, Megatron's fall, While he wasn't one to worship the man, it was War, if they'd won, he'd be a hero.
A pair of Triples were delivered, Viscus downing his first, followed by his same reaction again.
If Trailbreaker was to try it, it was EXTREMELY strong, burning like acid as it entered the system of a Cybertronian.
Keen for a laugh, Viscus watched and awaited to see if his "Friend" would down it.

captcha: cold shoulder

saintdane05:

Veldie:

"Kind sir, is there oh so anything you need? After all, a Cybertonian like you might need a bit of help getting back home...

The first part is said with extreme sarcasm.

So is this part where you try and take some credits or take me hostage because im far tired of idiots to deal with your shit so come here and take what you want already so we may go are separate ways he says as he places his arms up and gets on his knees.

Diablo1099:
d

He downs the drink, and immediately starts coughing horribly. He coughs up what can be interpreted as robot saliva.

"This stuff... this stuff is great! Man, I need to order it more often? What did you say it was called again?"

Trailbreaker orders another. "'Cmmon! What's your name, buddy? Chugger?"

Veldie:
]So is this part where you try and take some credits or take me hostage because im far tired of idiots to deal with your shit so come here and take what you want already so we may go are separate ways he says as he places his arms up and gets on his knees.

Get him!

The green robots rush towards him. One is wielding his rifle like a club.

"They say doing the same thing twice and expecting a different outcome is a sign of insanity..." Viscus said, shooting Trailbreaker a intimidating glare as the Barkeep dropped another Triple for Trailbrealer.
Viscus declined another, while he was a drinker, he only binged at confirmed "Safe Zones".
The joy's of being a Decepticon in a Autobot world...

Diablo1099:
d

"Wait, I already asked that? Shoot, I think I had enough of the drinks for tonight... Vicus? Viscus? Was that it? Sorry."

saintdane05:
OOC: How did Trailbreaker get Viscus's name?!

Viscus froze as Trailbreaker said his name out loud, This could set back weeks of traveling and start a trail.
"....How do you know my name?...." he asked as he let one of his Mind Jacks slide down his wrist and into his palm, already plotting a possible escape attempt.

saintdane05:

Veldie:
]So is this part where you try and take some credits or take me hostage because im far tired of idiots to deal with your shit so come here and take what you want already so we may go are separate ways he says as he places his arms up and gets on his knees.

Get him!

The green robots rush towards him. One is wielding his rifle like a club.

Just as the large green brute appears to land a devastating blow to his head the body falls over and fades away as he appears behind the purple one and phase shifts his stun blaster into the body of him and fires incapacitating him he then pushes it forward threw his chest and fires incapacitating the green brute before pulling his arm out along with the purple ones's t-cog before vanishing

Young bots who don't know there betters need to learn respect he mutters as he takes the green bots t-cog as well while clocked along with there weapons and leaves them.

Diablo1099:
Whoops

"I think... I don't know you do look familiar though... something about a big explosion... I don't know much else. Some bot shouted something that started wit 'Vic' and was then cut off. You want me to pay for the rest?"

He looks less drunk now, but still still tipsy. Perhaps the other part was just an act...

Veldie:
f

"Backup... Astro... exterminatus..."

saintdane05:
You're new to this, aren't you?
What is the overall Plot anyway?

I knew I shoulda just tipped that Vendor... Viscus thought as he retracted his Mind Jack and said in a out of character manner "Ah....A common mistake, many Cybertronians have "Vic" as a syllable in there names. Anyway, It was a pleasure meeting you and yes, you can pay for the drinks. Goodbye."
In a slightly rushed manner, Viscus got up from the counter and walked quickly out, soon breaking into a slight jog once outside.

saintdane05:

Diablo1099:
Whoops

"I think... I don't know you do look familiar though... something about a big explosion... I don't know much else. Some bot shouted something that started wit 'Vic' and was then cut off. You want me to pay for the rest?"

He looks less drunk now, but still still tipsy. Perhaps the other part was just an act...

Veldie:
f

"Backup... Astro... exterminatus..."

after warning the village of possible attackers he returns to his home and swaps out his fishing gear for his battle gear leaving it via its only known access shifting he transforms into Jet mode and flys deep into the dense forest for the oncomming battle and placing the t-cogs around the forest along with the weapons armed with traps all over

Diablo1099:
after warning the village of possible attackers he returns to his home and swaps out his fishing gear for his battle gear leaving it via its only known access shifting he transforms into Jet mode and flys deep into the dense forest for the oncomming battle and placing the t-cogs around the forest along with the weapons armed with traps all over

Something large decloaks over the planet. Hundreds of life signs are opening up, previously hidden from scanners.

Diablo1099:
To this style. I do have a plot, however...

The outside is a cold, empty place, with very few bots roaming the streets. One, however, is simply standing on a corner. On closer inspection, he is wearing a Decepticon badge, openly and proudly. The bot is colored a tan and purple, with red visor and silver wings.

saintdane05:

Diablo1099:

Something large decloaks over the planet. Hundreds of life signs are opening up, previously hidden from scanners.

having fully set up his defense network of traps and other goodys he watches as a ship apears overhead and says to himself FOR THE LOVE OF THE ALLSPARK CANT I JUST HAVE SOME REST AND RELAXATION!!!

saintdane05:
Alright, Fair enough

Viscus looked over his shoulder to see if anyone followed him and when he turned back, the first thing to hit his sensors was the badge.
His entire frame froze for a second as he slowed his jog to a halt.
"..........You have guts for wearing that. Don't you forget it. If you have business with me, not in the open..." He said as he walked down into a alleyway, hinting for the unknown Decepticon to follow.
Once he did, Viscus tore off a panel that hid his own Badge.
"Viscus, Former Aide of Shockwave, Whom am I speaking with?"

Diablo1099:
j

"Name's BLitzwing, working for our glorious leader Scorponik. With his help, we shall make Cybertron as it should be. Ruled by us."

Veldie:

saintdane05:
[quote="Diablo1099" post="540.391517.1577581Mostly used to image board based. And yes, I have one.

Viscus is outside. The streets are cold, as it is late at night, and only a few Cybertonians are wondering the streets. One wearing a Decepticon badge, right outside for all to see.

[quote="Veldie" post="540.391517.15775822"]a

"CITIZENS OF THE PLANET DESIGNATE 55-0953! YOU ARE HARBORING THE PRESENCE OF A CYBERTONIAN! HAVE HIM STEP FORWARD OR YOU SHALL ALL PERISH!"

saintdane05:

Diablo1099:
j

"Name's BLitzwing, working for our glorious leader Scorponik. With his help, we shall make Cybertron as it should be. Ruled by us."

Veldie:

saintdane05:
[quote="Diablo1099" post="540.391517.1577581Mostly used to image board based. And yes, I have one.

Viscus is outside. The streets are cold, as it is late at night, and only a few Cybertonians are wondering the streets. One wearing a Decepticon badge, right outside for all to see.

[quote="Veldie" post="540.391517.15775822"]a

"CITIZENS OF THE PLANET DESIGNATE 55-0953! YOU ARE HARBORING THE PRESENCE OF A CYBERTONIAN! HAVE HIM STEP FORWARD OR YOU SHALL ALL PERISH!"

As he hears the loud sirens of the ship he fires off several tracer rounds to alert them to his presence so they can come for him directly

Veldie:
]As he hears the loud sirens of the ship he fires off several tracer rounds to alert them to his presence so they can come for him directly

A ground bridge opens up near the tracers.

"Is this the Cybertonian lifeform?" Says a... well this guy.

saintdane05:
Quoting/Sniping needs work too

Viscus felt nostalgia creep over him at the mention of Scorponok's name, Recalling the commander when he dismissed him and forced him into being Shockwave's Aide.
Then he recalled Blitzwing back in the day, Obnoxious, belligerent, and nasty.
"Is that right? Well, Blitzwing, While I took a oath and swore to serve our Masters, Time has defeated us, There is nothing to gain from another War on cybertron. On another Planet, maybe, but not here. I've spent too long erasing my past to bring it back into focus. If we-...."You" win, then I will accept my fate at your hands. Until then, watch out for Omega Supreme, I was on clean up that day, Not something I wish to revisit. Farewell, brother." He said as he went to walk off, Mind Jack primed just in-case Blitz felt pent up.

saintdane05:

Veldie:
]As he hears the loud sirens of the ship he fires off several tracer rounds to alert them to his presence so they can come for him directly

A ground bridge opens up near the tracers.

"Is this the Cybertonian lifeform?" Says a... well this guy.

he opens his comlink and replys Im a Nail who wishes nothing more then to live alone away from the war torn world. If you wish to discuss more come out alone and talk I don't like crowds as he sends him cordinates and waits there.

Victor looked over looked over her patient on the table. His left leg turbine had been crushed by a piece of falling structure. One he was in charge of demolishing no less. Spark forsaken fool. Does no one practice simple safety measures anymore? she thought irritably to herself.

"C'mon Doc. How much longer this gonna take?" The bot on her table complained, Sparkplug if she recalled correctly. "I want to get home sometime this Ano-cycle."

Without taking her eye off his turbine she reached her right hand up near his throat and switched to her torch. It ignited with a small, thin, white hot flame. "Now listen to me you waste of Spark. You come into my clinic asking to be fixed. I will fix you, but if you continue to complain, I WILL disable your vocabulator. And leave it disabled so maybe the rest of us can get some quiet." She stated simply. Sparkplug gulped and was silent. Victor brought her torch and sliced away at the rest of the metal in the way of the turbine. She removed the the destroyed turbine and tossed into a large crate in the corner of the operating room labeled SCRAP. She picked up the new turbine from the table next to her and put it in the leg and connected everything. she turned her torch down to a lower hear, one meant for welding rather than cutting. After another few minutes, the leg was fixed. "There, now stay away from the reconstruction for a few days. Let what the Allspark gave fix the rest. You should be fine in three days." She said a scowl visible in her metallic face. "Now get out." She said jerking her head towards the door.

Sparkplug nodded quickly and left, a slight limp in his step. Victor shook her head as she wiped the oil from her hands. "By the AllSpark how do I always get the idiots?" She asked no one. she closed down her clinic for the day. She set the voice lock and sighed. "By the Spark I need a drink."

With another sigh she transformed and began driving along the road. A block away from Maccadam's Old Oil House she Transformed back and began to walk. As she rounded one corner she bumped into another bot.

Diablo1099:
snip

"Ooff Watch where your goin!" She snapped at the mysterious bot.

sage42:
Quick

saintdane05:
Thinking

Once Victor bumped into Viscus, He instantly saw the Autobot Badge and his ticket to getting rid of Blitzwing.
The former wasn't impressed with Viscus and was already half way to blasting him to bits for his betrayal, his rear cannon cocker and ready to fire.
"LOOK OUT!" He shouted as he pushed both him and Victor out of the way as a large explosion went off behind them.
Once the she was back in regular form, He ran off shouting "IT'S A DECEPTICON! RUN! RUN!".
Taking cover behind a dumper, He quickly reattached the Panel that hid his own Badge.

Diablo1099:
Could you please reframe that? I am sort of confused.

Trailbreaker bursts through a wall out of the bar. He is quite in a hurry, but stumbles on his way.

"Ow! Stupid wall... is everyone okay? I heard something explode? Was it the 'Cons? Is Megatron back?"

Veldie:

saintdane05:

Veldie:
DO YOU KNOW

THE MUFFIN MAN

Still waiting to advance what might be a awesome or bleak battle/plight

While awaiting a response he braces himself for confrentation should the need arise he hopes it wont come to blows as Klo is a planet of enduring peace

Veldie:
sorry

A ground bridge opens near the location, and Astrotrain with two other guards walks out.

"Are you the Cybertonian we have been looking for?"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked