Regeneration: A Transformers RP (PM if you want to join)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

saintdane05:

Veldie:
sorry

A ground bridge opens near the location, and Astrotrain with two other guards walks out.

"Are you the Cybertonian we have been looking for?"

Im a cybertonian yes but I do not belong to any factions i prefer to live away from the cursed fighting and no desire to follow the current con or bot leaders i ask that you leave please this planet is nothing but peaceful if you all need energon i will give you my reserves if it means you will leave

Veldie:
f

"The war is over. The blood shed is done. I am here as a liason from Optimus Prime, leader of the senate, to bring home any Cybertonian refugees."

saintdane05:

Veldie:
f

"The war is over. The blood shed is done. I am here as a liason from Optimus Prime, leader of the senate, to bring home any Cybertonian refugees."

I find your wording a bit hard to believe based on those 2 brutes who you had try and take me out with violence then threatening a entire planet its not a autobot way of things. Im no refugee iv left cybertron behind me and have no desire to return now I ask again that you please leave

Veldie:
f

"I believe those two constructicons were a bit... confused, in there orders to bring you to the ship. I did not authorize the use of force."

saintdane05:

Veldie:
f

"I believe those two constructicons were a bit... confused, in there orders to bring you to the ship. I did not authorize the use of force."

So then how do you plan to explane the threat of a planet? but it matters not I will not leave with you iv offered you all the energon I have but thats all I shall give now if you would mind telling that prime you follow to go kiss it where the sun dont shine il be off

Veldie:
f

"That was a bit of a... personal touch. A little way of the former army."

saintdane05:

Veldie:
f

"That was a bit of a... personal touch. A little way of the former army."

Good then are meeting is fully resolved I shall be away if you need the energon feel free to ask I have more then enough to share

saintdane05:

saintdane05:

Veldie:
f

a

Oh yes I almost forgot you may want to be carful if you hope to retrive the t-cogs of those bots or find them some replacement ones I almost forgot silly me anyways im off now he says as he transforms into a Cybertronian Jet.

saintdane05:
Snip

Viscus had just covered his Badge when Trailbreaker broke out from the bar.
"...Great..." He said as he attempted to flee the scene, He didn't want to be seen to witness anything that was going on.

Veldie:
f

The portal closes behind Astrotrain as he returns to the ship.

"Ready for onboard SPacebridge jump. Return us to Cybertron."

At last, he looks over the world.

"The fool... when the Sweep arrives, we shall need every 'bot we can find..."

Diablo1099:
SNIP!

"Is everyone o... VIC! Vic, are you hurt!"

Trailbreaker rushes over to the "Unaligned" cybertonian.

"Vic, you saw it? Was it cons? Should I get the guards?"

saintdane05:
Snip

"Yes! Yes it was Con's, Now be a good little Autobot and FIGHT HIM!" Viscus Barked at the drunk as he tried to shake him off.
It was bad that the Decepticons knew where he was, but if the Autobot;s found out? He wouldn't last a day on Cybertron or any other planet for that matter.

saintdane05:

Veldie:
f

The portal closes behind Astrotrain as he returns to the ship.

"Ready for onboard SPacebridge jump. Return us to Cybertron."

At last, he looks over the world.

"The fool... when the Sweep arrives, we shall need every 'bot we can find..."

Diablo1099:
SNIP!

Snippy

as the ship vanishes the body turns grey and reverts to a special blank protoform

While cloaked onboard the ship Good they left the planet the bugs iv placed in the machines with shifts should tell me all thats going on and if need be i can detonated the ships engines.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked