Serial Killer Round 44 - Dungeons & Doubles! Started! Killer is Dead! Round Over!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Serial Killer Round 44

Who Dares Enter The Dungeon?

Yes that's right! It's another dangerous Doubles round! Grab your pens, paper and snacks, because it's going to be a long gaming session.

After the hectic, and downright strenuous activities of the last round, let's cool down with some good old fashioned role playing. The dice are already rolling, and your very first dungeon crawl looms ahead. Do you have what it takes to make it out alive...?

But first, let's find out what class you'll be playing! I've ressurected the Priest, so there's a total of 10 roles for grabs this round!

Now for our main party. However, since this is your very first campaign, there's no Regulars list! After all, how can you be a regular if you've never played before?

1. elementsoul - Murdered Round 2
2. CounterAttack - Executed Round 2
3. NeoAC
4. Pm0n3y - Murdered Round 1 (Placeholder until death is posted)
5. Link_to_Future - Murdered Round 3
6. socialtangent - Executed Round 5
7. SomeLameStuff - Executed Round 2
8. Redlin5 - Executed Round 1
9. War Penguin - Killed by Arbiter Yokillernick
10. RaNDM G
11. SkyeNeko - Executed Round 6 [Killer]
12. MortifiedPenguin - Murdered Round 5
13. Terratina - Murdered Round 6
14. Berenzen
15. MinimanZombie - Murdered Round 3
16. Nouw
17. razer17 - Executed Round 1
18. Schizzy
19. Diablo1099
20. TrilbyWill
21. xTwinkiesx - Murdered Round 2
22. Mortis Nuncius - Executed Round 4 [Killer]
23. Yokillernick - Arbiter Death
24. Zero_ctrl
25. Sanguine - Murdered Round 1
26. Segadroid - Executed Round 4

The game is now underway! Good luck, heroes!

Dibs on the Ranger!

Anyway, number sent!

I'd just like to say that I've only ever tried D&D a couple of times, and those times have been badly done. Sending my number in anyway.

I haven't played D&D since my cleric died in a blaze of stupid glory.

I need to find another game. :/

I hope I don't stumble into any grues down here...

Doubles round. Nice.

Doubles? I'm in.

yahooo doubles!

Doubles? Sounds like fun I'm in.

Paladin for me. Charisma builds FTW.

Number sent.

Which ed? Basic, AD&D, 2nd ed, 3.0, 3.5, 4th or Next?

If it's anything but 4th I'm calling the wizard, simply because of caster supremacy. Elsewise, I'll grab the Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Melee and Close Blast abuse- Yay!

Also why the edition is important- it determines the pantheon and what WSE's have happened.

This is a great time to bring back my Half-Elf Cleric! Healing and spiritual support for everyone!

Berenzen:
Which ed? Basic, AD&D, 2nd ed, 3.0, 3.5, 4th or Next?

If it's anything but 4th I'm calling the wizard, simply because of caster supremacy. Elsewise, I'll grab the Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Melee and Close Blast abuse- Yay!

Also why the edition is important- it determines the pantheon and what WSE's have happened.

I think I played 3.5 with my GM, so let's go for that one? xD

On the subject of editions, races and classes... yeah, there's a grand total of two sessions in my playing history, as I referred to above. So maybe I'll just spectate the game.

(Playing SK, of course. Just still very new to D&D. =P)

A doubles round, yay! I wonder what fantastic betrayals will happen in this one :D.

@Nouw: I'm the newbie, so obviously I'll be the first to go.

@Terratina: You might get lucky, though? xD Maybe a Priest will help you.

@Terratina: The betrayal I talk about is more than just a simple death *sagenod.* And as @Sky14, the medic or Priest could save you.

Imma bringing in my Asuran Engineer :P

@Terratina: I didn't get killed in my first round. Or any of the 4 rounds I've played. Although saying that is probably tempting fate. Anywho, number inbound

@Razer: What are the odds of you being 17 on the list as well? I think you timed that on purpose!

@Razer: Sky's is within reasonable probably reasoning of being quite possibly positively right!

@Everyone: Lynch him!

@razer17: @Nouw: @sky14kemea: Well, I'm number thirteen, unlucky for some... I guess I'm have to see what happens.

@Terratina.: It is fate, you will be the first sacrifice.

Man....That was one long round last one...

It was, wasn't it? Hopefully this one won't drag on.

@Diablo: Well, at least it ended.
Eventually.

I have never played D&D...

Ever.

>.>

But count me in! :D

@Mortis: it's easier than you think, once you get the dice rules down.

Edit: If I don't get at least two more by tomorrow, I might just start. At least with 22 and doubles, it'll be a quicker round. xD

@sky: That would make for a quick and dirty game. No complaints from me.

I remember randomly riffing with someone once about a triples game. In the end, we pretty much came to the conclusion that having six people dying per cycle was just a bit too brutal. :P

@Nouw: Hey, on the bright side, it's a statistical improbability that you'll be betrayed in that particular manner a second time. Right?

*hides*

@Link: If I know anything about statistics (I don't), it's almost guaranteed.

@Trilby: Shh...no one is supposed to know how long shots actually work. >.>

@Link: That would be one hell of a corpse pile...

Closed at 26 players!

Unless I get 2 more in the next 10 mins while I'm determining roles, which is unlikely.

@sky: Well, someone is a bit impatient. XD

Also, I've always wanted to try D&D, but never really found a group to give it a go.

EDIT: Well, considerring the length of the last round, I probably shouldn't complain.

Not that I was complaining in the first place. :P

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked